Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > inFAMOUS: The Aftermath(inFAMOUS Fanfiction)
Page 1 of 1
inFAMOUS: The Aftermath(inFAMOUS Fanfiction) [CLOSED]
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#1 Posted: 19:27:47 03/07/2010 | Topic Creator
This is my story about what happens after the game inFAMOUS.This is for entertainment only,and I in no way own inFAMOUS.

First off,in the spoiler below is the plot of the first game.For those of you who haven't played inFAMOUS,I suggest reading what I have posted below.For those of you who are playing inFAMOUS but haven't finished it:What's wrong with you?!Go finish it immediately!Or simply read what I've posted if you don't care about spoilers.If you haven't figured it out yet,the content below contains spoilers.But since I know someone will probably read it without bothering to read this paragraph I am forced to type:

SPOILER WARNING:
While the basic story of the game remains unchanged whether the player opts for the "Good" or "Evil" karma path, there are some story elements that change depending on the player's choice at that time.

Cole is instructed by an anonymous customer to deliver a package to a location in the Historical District, and then to open it; unbeknownst to Cole, the package contains the Ray Sphere, which activates upon opening and wipes out six city blocks. Cole manages to survive the blast and is nursed back to health by Trish, during which he discovers his newfound powers. When the Voice of Survival pinpoints Cole at the center of the explosion, the city turns against him, and Cole and Zeke try to escape the quarantine with Cole's new powers but are overwhelmed by government agents. During his arrest, Cole is convinced by Moya to return to Empire City to seek out the Ray Sphere and her husband John in exchange for Cole and his friends' release from quarantine. Cole proceeds to follow Moya's missions, restoring power to the city to be able to fight off the various gangs that have taken over. As he comes to interact with Sasha, Alden, and Kessler, he learns that Kessler displaced Alden from the leadership of the First Sons and initiated construction of the Ray Sphere, while rejecting Sasha's attempts for romance. Cole is able to defeat Sasha and capture Alden, but during a breakout attempt by the Dust Men, Zeke's own heroism antics allow Alden to go free, much to Cole's irritation. Later, Cole and Zeke track down Alden, who has recovered the Ray Sphere; Cole is able to distract Alden long enough for Zeke to recover it. However, Zeke realizes that he could gain superpowers himself through the Sphere and attempts to activate it, but nothing happens. At that moment, Kessler shows up and offers to help Zeke fix the Ray Sphere to gain powers. Zeke agrees and departs with Kessler, taking the Ray Sphere with him.

Cole is finally able to track down John, but learns that John is neither from the FBI nor Moya's husband, but instead an undercover NSA agent who assisted in the creation of the Ray Sphere. John explains that the Ray Sphere consumes the bio-energy from those around it and transfers that power to the person holding it, granting them super abilities at the cost of thousands of lives, and urges Cole to help him find and destroy it. Alden goes on a killing spree while heading into the Historic District. After a long battle, Alden is defeated and jumps off the bridge. During the battle, Alden destroyed huge sections of the bridge. Cut off from the Warren, Cole goes ahead into the Historic District as they search, Cole discovers that Kessler has kidnapped Trish along with six other doctors, and forces Cole to choose between saving her or the other doctors. Regardless of the player's choice, Kessler has arranged for Trish to fall to her death, but is briefly revived by Cole. If the player has good Karma, Trish will be proud of Cole and profess her love, while if the player has bad Karma, she will curse his name with her dying breath. After mourning for his loss, Cole works with John to discover the Ray Sphere; the player can opt to destroy it or use it to further enhance Cole's powers, but either option causes the Ray Sphere to malfunction, disintegrating John.

Cole goes to face Kessler at ground zero of the original explosion. As they fight, Zeke appears and tries to intervene but is tossed aside by Kessler. Cole eventually mortally wounds Kessler, and tries to seek answers for Trish's death from him. Kessler uses his last actions to implant memories into Cole's mind, revealing that Kessler is a version of Cole from the future of an alternate timeline. In that timeline, Cole (as Kessler) and Trish were happily wed with children, but soon the appearance of an entity known as "The Beast" plunged their world into chaos. Kessler and Trish fled with their children rather than fight, but The Beast eventually caught up to them and killed Kessler's family. Kessler realized the only way to stop the Beast would be to use his powers to go back in time and prepare his past self, Cole, for battle against it as it was too late to fight back in Kessler's time. Kessler seized control of the First Sons from Alden, shunning Sasha's advances due to his past love for Trish, and ordered the construction of the Ray Sphere much earlier than in his timeline. Kessler was also the anonymous customer that directed Cole to use it. Kessler used Trish's death as a means to prepare Cole to make the harsh choices in battle with The Beast. After Kessler dies from the battle, Cole declares his hatred for Kessler, but promises that he'll be ready for The Beast.

The ending of the game depends on the player's karma. If the karma is good, Cole considers what the future holds, still lamenting the loss of Trish and the strain on his friendship with Zeke, while the city works at rebuilding itself, idolizing Cole as its savior. If the player's karma is evil, Cole recognizes himself as the strongest person alive with the failing Empire City for his taking.

I have copied and pasted this from the inFAMOUS Wiki,so I give thanks to them for this plot summary.I will post the first part next time as to not take up to much space.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:57 12/07/2010 by Eragon25
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#2 Posted: 19:45:39 03/07/2010
Now I know what you meant through the PM smilie

Anyways, cant wait for the first part.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#3 Posted: 19:56:12 03/07/2010 | Topic Creator
It has come to my attention that while the description of the first game tells the basic plots,it doesn't do a good job explaining characters.

Cole McGrath-The main hero and saviour of Empire City(Or destroyer on bad side)http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Cole_MacGrath

Trish Dailey-Cole's (SPOILER ALERT) former girlfriend.(She died afterall.)Won't play a major role in this story.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Trish_Dailey

Zeke Dunbar(Zeke Jedidiah Dunbar is his full name)-Cole's best friend and fellow bike messenger before the blast.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Zeke_Dunbar

John White-An agent of a secret agency,after the Ray Sphere,but dies when Cole destroy the device.(Or activates it on bad side)http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/John_White

Moya Jones-An agent who makes a deal with Cole to find the Ray Sphere and her "husband" John in exchange for freedom.Turns out she only wanted the Ray Sphere.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Moya_Jones

Sasha-Crazy leader of the Reapers,and also the source of the tar like plague on the Neon District.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Sasha

Alden Tate-An extremely powerful man with telekenisis and other abilities.Leader of the Dust Men on the Warren District.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Alden_Tate

Kessler-The man behind everything.Kessler is the leader of the First Sons on the Historic District.In the end,Cole discovers that Kessler and he are the same person,and that Kessler came back in time to make Cole strong and ruthless for an impending doom caused by a creature called "The Beast."http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Kessler

The Beast-Very little is know about this being,other than he is etremly powerful and something Cole will eventually face.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beast

Empire City-A fictional city that is the setting of inFAMOUS.It is made up of 3 different islands,each with it's own gang.

The Neon District-The Reapers:A gang of mindcontrolled citizens who have been in contact with the black tar that Sasha produces.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Reapers

The Warren District-The Dust Men:After the blast the homeless in the Warren took over,calling themselves The Dust Men.They are often reffered to as Transients,and when Cole and Zeke talk about them they call them Trash Baggers.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_Men

The Historic District-The First Sons:The ones behind the creation of the Ray Sphere.http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/First_Sons

The term Conduit will be used in the story.This is any human with superhuman abilities.

My story will lead up to inFAMOUS 2,but my story is only a fanfiction,not canon to the inFAMOUS series.
#4 Posted: 18:24:52 06/07/2010
You do know you can start this right? smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#5 Posted: 18:31:10 06/07/2010
Tell me about it. smilie
#6 Posted: 18:40:32 06/07/2010
ED, I was just makeing a joke, you do know that right? And why do you care when he starts, it's not like you posted before.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#7 Posted: 03:02:22 07/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Empire City is finally being restored.With Kessler dead,all the gangs run out,and the quarantine finally lifted,everything's back to normal....Except now I'm super powered,and everyone expects me to fix their problems.I only need to confront Zeke now....

Cole sat on the couch on Zeke's room,waiting for him to come home.He didn't know Cole was there,so he was rather surprised to see him.

"Cole?Brother,where the h*** you been?!"

Cole stood and glared at him."Zeke,you betrayed me.Did you really expect me to be forgiving?"

"Well I..Uh I-"Zeke stammered."Look,I'm sorry.You're right,I was wrong.I had a moment of weakness,okay?"

Cole raised an eyebrow but nodded."Well...Go get some drinks.We can talk about some things."

A wide smile crssed his face."Great man!I'll be back!By the way,I see your hairs comin' back in."

"Yeah,and my voice is healing up."

Note:Yeah,short update,sorry.xDBy the way,Cole was pretty much bald in the game,and his voice sounded like he gargled glass every morning.xD
#8 Posted: 05:49:39 07/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Zeke came back from inside with two beers in hand,handing one to Cole.Zeke took a large gulp,while Cole took a small sip.If he took to big a drink,he'd hurt himself.

"Man,"Zeke sighed,"ain't nothin' like a cold beer.Too bad you gotta drink so slowly."

Cole shrugged."Better than not bein' able to drink at all.So,you hear anything from your "boys" lately?"

Zeke frowned."They say Moya's up to somethin' big,which means you're definately involved."He took another drink."Also,there's rumblings that that Alden dudes been spotted near his junk tower."

"Go figure."Cole muttered."You know,it's a wonder how he survived and Sasha died.At least I think she died."

"Actually Cole,Sasha ain't-What the h***?!"

Cole looked in the direction that Zeke was staring and saw a Reaper Conduit."D***,thought the Reapers were gone!"

Before he could do anything,the Reaper was on him,holding him down.Reaper Conduits could telepport short distances,a huge advantage.Cole was gonna zap this one,but then he spoke,instead of gargling and spitting up tar as usual."Hold your fire,hero!"

"What,got your throat cleared out?"

"Look,I have info on Sasha!"

"She's dead!"

"No,she's not.Just listen,please!"

Cole glared at the Reaper a seond,then nodded."Fine,just get off of me."

The Conduit slowly got off and offered his hand to Cole.He ignored it and got up himself."Sorry,just had to stop you from zapping me."

"Yeah,well,you're lucky."Cole grubled,dusting himself off."Now,you say Sasha's alive.Got proof?"

He held up a picture of a local fountain filled with tar and people dieing around it."D***!She must be alive then."Cole grudginly admitted."Any idea where she is?"

The Reaper shook his head."She'll probably contact you if you get that crap on you.That's how she talked to use."

Cole scowled."Zeke,I gotta go."

Zeke jumped up."Well h*** man!This could be a trap!I'm comin' with."

"Fine."
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#9 Posted: 15:34:57 07/07/2010
This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8677
#10 Posted: 21:55:41 07/07/2010
Eragon's a kick-@$$ storyteller. xD
#11 Posted: 20:54:38 09/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Cole and Zeke arrived at the fountai and saw how many people were there,coughing and slowly dying.Cole frowned from all the death.

"You sure you wanna get in that stuff,man?"Zeke asked uncertainly.

Cole nodded."I have to."He jumped in the fountain and his vision instantly blurred as he heard Sasha's voice.

"Ohhhh,Cole...I was wandering if you'd come back,my love.I heard about Trish...Soooo sad....But maybe you'd like to have me for company,hmmmmm?"

"Sure,you crazy b****.Just tell me where you are!"

I love it when you call me names and swear at me!Ooooh,it makes me feel so excited!But,I can't tell you where Iam,love...Don't worry,I'll find you!Mmmmm...."

"D***!"Cole swore as he got out of the fountain."No dice,Zeke.She wouldn't say anything."

Zeke threw his hands in the air."Ah h***,man!What now?"

"We wait for her to come to us.You know,you'd probably like her.She's found of moaning."

Note:Sasha has a weird fetish with Cole.xDWhenever they talk she always moans and says naughty stuff.xD
#12 Posted: 21:39:28 09/07/2010
You make a good Sasha, buddy. xDD
#13 Posted: 21:51:35 09/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Dude,I just love Sasha.xDEven though she's bald.xDBut it's fun writing as her,cause she's so...Awesome.xD
#14 Posted: 00:40:30 11/07/2010
She is pretty sexy, isn't she? xD
#15 Posted: 21:41:22 11/07/2010 | Topic Creator
You know it.xD
#16 Posted: 00:41:29 12/07/2010
Cole knows it. xD
#17 Posted: 02:00:41 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Hey guys,any idea what side I'm writing from?Good....or evil?
#18 Posted: 14:00:50 12/07/2010
Good, perhaps? Considering the fact that you said Empire City is being rebuilt? I mean, if it were the evil side, Cole would just be sitting there laughing at everybody's futile attempt to rebuild. xD
#19 Posted: 16:08:29 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Meh,I prefer good actually.But,evil sounds cool....Oh choices!Bah,I'll just go with good.xD
#20 Posted: 19:27:35 13/07/2010
I would've chosen evil, because I think evil is fun, but whatever. xD
#21 Posted: 19:44:44 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I have morals when it comes to games.xDI'm always good.xD
#22 Posted: 20:05:19 13/07/2010
I have no morals. xD
#23 Posted: 00:54:15 16/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Zeke and Cole had returned to the roof and got to talking about a proper funeral for Trish.Cole had buried her with others who had died.Some people had funerals for their family,so Cole thought it would be right.He never enjoyed talking about her.It always brought him close to tears.

"Well,at least she forgave you in the end."Zeke said.

"Yeah...Thank God."

Their conversation was cut short by two fighter jets flying rather close to the building."Uh,Zeke,we gotta go."

"What?Why?They're probably havin' some fun.We'd be like-"Suddenly Cole tackled him off the building as the planes came back,guns blazing.Cole hit the ground first,to take the damage from Zeke."What the h*** man?!"

"Take cover!"Cole shouted as the planes made another trip back,shooting at Cole.He took off.
#24 Posted: 01:27:54 16/07/2010
Those dang FBI agents. xD

You're kickin @$$ so far man, i'm craving more! xD
#25 Posted: 03:32:52 16/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I officialy have a new villain for Cole,of my own creation!xD
#26 Posted: 14:06:05 16/07/2010
Awesome. xD Cant wait to see him.
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#27 Posted: 17:15:20 16/07/2010
.....smilie
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#28 Posted: 17:57:56 16/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes,cynder fan?How may I be of service?
#29 Posted: 05:56:34 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Kinda funny,I was trying to angle this story to give an explanation for Cole's new look,but apparently Sucker Punch is keeping is look similar to the first.xDWTF DO I DO?!xDNeedless to say,I shouted in joy when I heard this.xDNot that I disliked the new Cole,I just really liked the old one.xDStill loving his new voice....

ANYWAYS,as far as the story goes,I do plan on updating it soon.
#30 Posted: 23:07:09 31/07/2010
And by updating soon, you mean 8 days later, correct? xD
#31 Posted: 23:08:07 31/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Ugh...Brain dead on this story right now.xD
#32 Posted: 23:09:41 31/07/2010
Idk, somethin to do with those effin' planes. xD

AND I JUST REALIZED YOU DOUBLE-POSTED. BAN BAN BAN. xD
#33 Posted: 23:11:14 31/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Ban?xDWho gets banned anymore?xD
#34 Posted: 23:19:57 31/07/2010
Only the cool people, you should try it. xD
#35 Posted: 20:32:20 06/09/2010
Story revival! Which means, Eragon, I am politely asking you to continue the ****ing story. xD
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me