Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > please please please keep me updated...
Page 1 of 1
please please please keep me updated... [CLOSED]
fantasy lover Fodder
#1 Posted: 22:23:29 22/01/2008
About a week ago, I had an appointment with my neurologist [a doctor that studies seizures or epilepsey] and he said that I can't play any video games for 1 YEAR! NOOOO!smilie So can someone keep me updated on any new info on the 3rd LOS game if it comes? pleeeeease?smilie
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#2 Posted: 23:21:45 22/01/2008
Quote: fantasy lover
About a week ago, I had an appointment with my neurologist [a doctor that studies seizures or epilepsey] and he said that I can't play any video games for 1 YEAR! NOOOO!smilie So can someone keep me updated on any new info on the 3rd LOS game if it comes? pleeeeease?smilie

I'm very sorry about that. I'll try to smilie
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 03:21:04 23/01/2008
So... you're one of those people. Tragic.

Next time, try sitting FARTHER from the television.

As for your request, that will be easy. The forum will explode if any info about a third LoS is leaked. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
fantasy lover Fodder
#4 Posted: 20:43:01 23/01/2008
Wow thanx guyssmilie you're life-savers!smilie
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#5 Posted: 20:56:22 23/01/2008
Man, that's bad. But I guess it's against seizures, so that's a good enough excuse for 366 days of no videogames.

As HIR said, you'll find 'The Legend of Spyro: The Silver Dragon' (name unofficial but rumoured) info easily after it's first heard. I can't get over the amount of posts in the TEN section of the forum, so I should imagine that, when it's made, the TSD board will get way, way more posts revealing anything known.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#6 Posted: 20:57:18 23/01/2008
Of course! smilie If no one lets you know, fantasy lover, then I'll happily do so....smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#7 Posted: 02:00:24 24/01/2008
Quote: Ross
Man, that's bad. But I guess it's against seizures, so that's a good enough excuse for 366 days of no videogames.

As HIR said, you'll find 'The Legend of Spyro: The Silver Dragon' (name unofficial but rumoured) info easily after it's first heard. I can't get over the amount of posts in the TEN section of the forum, so I should imagine that, when it's made, the TSD board will get way, way more posts revealing anything known.

We have a rumored name already?! o.0

Boy, info leaks out faster than I thought. >.>
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#8 Posted: 02:30:44 24/01/2008
Quote: HIR

As for your request, that will be easy. The forum will explode if any info about a third LoS is leaked. >.>

*laughed hystarically at the first two lines*

Ahem. Yes, just keep checking the forum every day.

'The Silver Dragon'? WTF. WORSE, NAME, EVER.

It's probably fake, which I hope because it's a terribly n00bish name.
Last edited at 02:32:18 24/01/2008 by Shrazer320
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#9 Posted: 02:35:31 24/01/2008
Quote: fantasy lover

That really sucks! Yes we will keep you updated and so will Dark52 by posting up stuff about the new LOS game on the home page. (It'll probably just be when it comes out, but still...)
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
#10 Posted: 03:27:16 24/01/2008
Quote: Shrazer320

Still... the rumors have started... and about 3 months before I expected anything.
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#11 Posted: 04:56:39 24/01/2008
Quote: Shrazer320

Still... the rumors have started... and about 3 months before I expected anything.

I didn't expect them to start up until a few months (three at most) before it was released. Either they have a crew person leaking information, or they're willingly letting it out. smilie
robby Yellow Sparx Gems: 1513
#12 Posted: 19:33:32 24/01/2008
my sis has eplepise soz to hear about that fantasy lover we will keep you updated hope you get better
---
Ya rite chaps
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#13 Posted: 20:22:23 24/01/2008
Well, TSD is just a rumour. And I've only really heard it once, so it's probably just something someone made up.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
fantasy lover Fodder
#14 Posted: 20:28:06 24/01/2008
Thanx robby. Even though I've been doing okay so far, and my other tests [like my EEG and catscan] turned out normal, my folks still want me to be careful. After this is over I'm going to tone things down a bit, like playing only 2 days a week instead of [approx.] 6 days to a whole week, playing for half an hour instead of [approx.] 2 whole hours per day, and maybe play from a farther distance. I mean it's probably not that big of a deal, I just have to wait 4 months after it comes out. Maybe I'll get it for christmas and save it untill I'm allowed to play it again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me