Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Doctor Who- A Gallifreyan Childhood (the Doctors Childhood)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Doctor Who- A Gallifreyan Childhood (the Doctors Childhood) [CLOSED]
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#1 Posted: 05:15:36 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
This is a Doctor Who story that I thought of one night and I started typing down- what if the Doctor had kept a journal of what he did each day as a child? What was his childhood like? What sort of games did he and the Master play? Well, this is what this story is all about. I hope your enjoy it. =) Oh and this is with the Tenth Doctor just in cause if your wondering.
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

"When I was a little boy, we used to live in a house that was perched halfway up the top of a mountain, I ran down that mountain and I found that the rocks weren't grey at all - but they were red, brown and purple and gold. And those pathetic little patches of sludgy snow were shining white. Shining white in the sunlight.”

Chapter 1
“You should of seen it, that old planet.
The second sun would rise in the south,
And the mountains would shine.
The leaves of the trees were silver
And when they caught the light every morning
It looked like a forest of fire…”

The Doctor thought to himself as he settled himself onto the seats of the TARDIS. The Doctor hadn’t had a companion since Donna or Martha, and he was getting rather bored. But there was one thing he would love to see again. His home, his childhood.
Gallifrey.
“But their all gone…lost in the Time War…forever.” he muttered to himself, feeling the memories wash over him like a wave. Even though the Time Lords lived a rather boring, stuffy life, and only wanted to observe the Universe, never to interfere, the Doctor would do anything to see his own kind and home again. “But that would never happen. It’s Time Locked. Nothing could of saved them,” he sighed, drumming his fingers on a bar of the seat of the TARDIS. You could of, a little voice in the Doctor’s head whispered. “There was nothing I could do!” he cried, suddenly hopping to his feet. He sighed and ran a hand through his spiky brown hair. All the Doctor had left was the TARDIS, of course, and his memories of Gallifrey…all burnt away with the Time Lords and the Daleks. A idea suddenly sparked in his head. “My journal! Of course! I’d forgotten all about it.” the Doctor lifted up a netted door and dug up his treasure box, full of aliens that he had defeated amongst other things. The Doctor rummaged around until he found a blue book, with ancient Time Lord symbols across it. He smiled and flicked open the book, dust blowing up around the place. The Doctor coughed, and waved his hand around to clear some of the dust. Once the dust had cleared, he opened up the first page.

Mama would often say how beautiful and peaceful Gallifrey was, she would say that Gallifrey was the Shining World Of The Seven Systems. And I believed her, of course, because I loved my home planet. It was so pretty to look out from our little house on the mountain, and I would often sit outside and watch the red grass shine and the snow sparkle.
One day I ran down the hill that our house was perched on, and I found out that the rocks down there weren’t grey at all- but they were red, purple, brown and gold. And I saw some white, it sty patches of snow that shined white in the sunlight.
---
N/A
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:01:28 02/07/2010 by Skyqueen
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#2 Posted: 05:51:21 26/06/2010
smilie woooah
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#3 Posted: 05:58:15 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. smilie
---
N/A
#4 Posted: 06:03:29 26/06/2010
and I cant stop laughing at ur avi smilie
---
#5 Posted: 06:05:34 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie You made it lol.
---
N/A
#6 Posted: 06:44:10 26/06/2010
yup Like mine??? smilie
---
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#7 Posted: 19:38:54 26/06/2010
OMG dat was soooooo gud!! Keep on goiin sky! lol rememba dat song?!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
#8 Posted: 21:31:05 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
-Yes, I like yours too Tinks. smilie

-OMG YES! I'm forever haunted by it! smilie
---
N/A
#9 Posted: 02:24:54 27/06/2010
Yea but da worst thing is dat we're FOREVER hunted by it!!!!!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
galbatorix Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#10 Posted: 04:35:42 27/06/2010
lol kwl av ice kwl story keep on going !!!! smilie
---
#Fabulous
#11 Posted: 23:29:58 02/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. :3
Anyone else?
---
N/A
#12 Posted: 06:29:17 03/07/2010
Oh thnx gal hey sky when r u gonna write more?
---
#13 Posted: 05:18:21 04/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
The Doctor smiled to himself and flicked over the next page…

The Master, Romana and I played a lot of fun games together. Some days we would roll down the red mountains of Solace and Solitude…it was a lot of fun. Other days we would play hide-and-seek in the silver trees, and when the morning light hit those trees, they looked like a forest of fire. The Master and I played jokes on the other Time Lords, and it was a lot of fun. Although Romana didn’t want to get involved, seeing as she was a goody-good. Mother and father told me and the Master off countless times, but we never listened. The Master was always dragging me into it anyway.

Sorry it's not much, but there will be more soon!
---
N/A
#14 Posted: 07:11:27 05/07/2010
Np that was really good!!
---
#15 Posted: 03:02:03 06/07/2010
ditto :]
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#16 Posted: 07:06:10 06/07/2010
Wow, you have a good writing talent. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#17 Posted: 21:12:50 06/07/2010
^ Yea i'll say sky writes da best storys u shoud b a writer when u grow up!! lol
---
#18 Posted: 03:22:56 09/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much guys! ^.^ I'm going to be gone for 10 days (in Australia) on the 19th of July, so I won't be writing for a while.
---
N/A
#19 Posted: 01:15:32 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post. Here's some more!
Although, I must admit, it was rather fun to watch Rassilon get angry, not at us of course, because he never found out that it was the Master and I playing those tricks on him. Romana said that one day we would get caught, but we never did. The Master and I would often make up stories about the Toclafane, it was the Master that had made up the Toclafane, and he would usually tell the stories about them. The Master said that one day he would like to make the Toclafane, but that’s just rubbish. Why would he want to anyway? What would the purpose be for the Toclafane? I dunno, but that’s just the Master-

Hello! The Master here, as you might of noticed. I just took the Doctor’s pen and now I’m writing in his diary-

---Journal! It’s a journal! Master! What are you doing in my house? My mother and father won’t be pleased to find you-

-Hey, it’s okay! They won’t mind me.

My brother certainly will.

Brother?

Yeah, my younger brother…Jason.

Oh, him! He hasn’t chosen his Time Lord name yet, has he?

No, but he’s thinking of a name…stop taking my pen! This is my journal-

-diary!-

-Give that back! Thank you, Master. Hey-

I like it when you use my name. :3

What’s that? The : and the 3?

It’s called a cat face.

Cat face?

Yeah, you know…cats, meow…fluffy Earth creatures?

Earth?

…You know, the stupid humans planet.

Oh, Earth!

Yes!

Stop taking my pen!!…okay, it’s the Doctor here again…look what the Master’s done, he’s written all over my journal. We’ve had a whole conversation on this paper!…never mind.
---
N/A
#20 Posted: 22:02:48 14/07/2010
I lol'd!! Thats really gud sky and funny!!
---
#21 Posted: 06:13:40 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie I'm going to Australia tomorrow...:c
---
N/A
#22 Posted: 00:15:55 18/07/2010
I know!!!! I'm gonna miss u!!!
---
#23 Posted: 00:41:57 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Same here! :C I'm goanna miss all of my friends, not to mention my cat...
---
N/A
#24 Posted: 00:02:29 15/08/2010
Loooooook an amulet!!!
---
#25 Posted: 04:23:46 15/08/2010 | Topic Creator
^WTF?

Lol I'm back.
---
N/A
#26 Posted: 19:43:24 27/08/2010
Hey when r u gonna write more of dis story?!?!?!?!?
---
#27 Posted: 05:42:38 30/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I haven't got any ideas yet lol.
---
N/A
#28 Posted: 05:39:22 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
[Sorry for the double post]

Sorry for the long wait!

Chapter 3

Later on, that same day, like always, the Master and I ran through the red fields of grass. The Master dared me to roll down on of the massive hills, so I did of course. After that I dared the Master to do it, but he did it five times. Romana came over to see what we were doing, and we asked her to join in the fun- so she did, and we all had a great time…running through the ruby-red grass, rolling down the red-golden hills…I thought it would never end. But finally my father called me back in, and Romana and the Master had to go.

The Doctor stopped there, as memories flooded back through him like a wave. A small tear trickled down his cheek. All of it…Gallifrey, the Time Lords…gone forever. and now even with the Master gone, the Doctor was more lonely than ever. But there was a good reason why he stopped his own kind. They were getting far to clever, which could mean for the end of time itself. “Strange, that’s what the Ood said…that’s all over now anyway.” the Doctor said to himself. How he wished he could of taken Rose, Martha or Donna to Gallifrey…he knew they would of loved it. But it was too late now…suddenly the Doctor felt a small ray of hope. His granddaughter, Susan, might be still alive. The Doctor shook his head. No, I doubt it. he sighed and turned the next page.
---
N/A
#29 Posted: 21:14:15 18/09/2010
ohhh awsome!!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#30 Posted: 22:48:06 18/09/2010
Sweetness. :3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#31 Posted: 20:39:45 25/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks. ^-^ Wow...I think I had forgotten about this story. smilie Anyways, I'm really sorry for the extra long wait!

Before the Doctor could read another sentence, the TARDIS made a strange groaning sound. The Doctor, confused, put down his childhood journal and went to see what was wrong with his ship. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he said, looking at the screen that told the Doctor where the TARDIS was going. The TARDIS groaned again, but this time it suddenly shuddered, as if it was shivering. The Doctor flew across the room, and hit his head on the floor, and then everything went black.
The Doctor felt his head pounding, and the rapid beating of his two hearts as he regained consciousness. “Wha…? Where?” he mumbled, getting back to his feet. But the Doctor wasn’t in the TARDIS anymore. He looked down at the red grass, his eyes blinking with disbelief. “No…it can’t be…” he muttered, looking up into the orange sky, and the silver trees. “It’s…it’s Gallifrey!” the Doctor cried with happiness, and rolled around on the red grass, smelling the familiar smell of his home planet. “I can’t believe it! I’m home!” he cried, tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked back up and saw the magnificent city of Gallifrey, inside an orange dome. The Doctor was thrilled. But his hearts stopped. This must be only a mere dream.
“Grandpa?”
The Doctor turned around to see a small little girl with dark brown hair. His eyes widened, and he blinked a couple of times.
“S-Susan?” the Doctor mumbled, staring at his granddaughter. “Susan!” the Doctor beamed, and ran towards her, his arms wide open. But Susan suddenly vanished.
“Grandpa, why did you let our planet burn?” Susan said, who was behind the Doctor.
The Doctor’s face fell. “Susan, I didn’t have a choice…I couldn’t help them.”
“But you could of done something,” Susan replied. “Didn’t you want to save Gallifrey?” she added. “Susan, I-” “Your granddaughter is right, Doctor!” said a booming voice. The Doctor whipped around to see Rassilon, the Time Lord President.
“You could of saved us!” he cried. “The Time Lords were such a noble, ancient, historical race- and you let us all burn! Your own people, your own planet! If you had of listened to us and destroyed the Daleks, Gallifrey would still be here!” Rassilon yelled, fire raging in his eyes. The Doctor looked at Susan, then at Rassilon. “I couldn’t of done anything!” the Doctor cried. “You don’t know how much I wanted to save Gallifrey and the Time Lords! Don’t you think if I could of saved Gallifrey, I would of done it?”
“EXTERMINATE!”
The Doctor’s hearts raced as he saw a gold Dalek appear next to Rassilon. “THE DALEKS WERE ALWAYS GOING TO WIN THE TIME WAR!” The Dalek screeched.
“TIME LORDS HAVE ALWAYS FAILED! THE DALEKS WILL ALWAYS WIN!”
“How could you let them destroy our planet?” Rassilon hissed, glaring at the Dalek. “Why, Doctor? Why?” he boomed. “Why, Grandpa?” Susan added. “HA-HA-HA!” The Dalek laughed. “Dad, why?” said a familiar voice, and the Doctor then saw Jenny, his daughter, standing before him.
“You could of taken me to Gallifrey!” Jenny cried. “You promised me to take me to planets, but if you saved Gallifrey I would have been able to see my own planet.”
---
N/A
#32 Posted: 21:24:06 25/02/2011
OHH! OHH OHH!

Can you make Idan appear? :3

If so, that would be SO FRUKING COOL.

If not, then thats fine. I understand. smilie Not right NOW, but you know.....later.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#33 Posted: 23:19:40 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, sure! smilie Idan is Rose's and the Human Doctor's son, right?
---
N/A
#34 Posted: 23:25:04 26/02/2011
Yep!

You can either have him at 6, when he gets stolen by Torchwood, yet dosen't remember well.
OR
You can have him at any age.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#35 Posted: 04:48:29 03/03/2011
Quote: Skyqueen
Although, I must admit, it was rather fun to watch Rassilon get angry, not at us of course, because he never found out that it was the Master and I playing those tricks on him. Romana said that one day we would get caught, but we never did. The Master and I would often make up stories about the Toclafane, it was the Master that had made up the Toclafane, and he would usually tell the stories about them. The Master said that one day he would like to make the Toclafane, but that’s just rubbish. Why would he want to anyway? What would the purpose be for the Toclafane? I dunno, but that’s just the Master-

Hello! The Master here, as you might of noticed. I just took the Doctor’s pen and now I’m writing in his diary-

---Journal! It’s a journal! Master! What are you doing in my house? My mother and father won’t be pleased to find you-

Brother?

-diary!-

It’s called a cat face.

Cat face?

Earth?

Oh, Earth!

Yes!

Stop taking my pen!!…okay, it’s the Doctor here again…look what the Master’s done, he’s written all over my journal. We’ve had a whole conversation on this paper!…never mind.

Sorry ummm... I know a little bit about Timelords... actually I know a lot but when choosing a title, they do that after graduating the acadamy at the age of three hundred and ten. Names prior to that aren't often used, such as Jason plus Timlords names always have two syllables before they take their title. The first begins with a vowel, and then a sesnal (similar to a constanant but pronounced longer) err so yea...
Sorry Im REALLY nerdy about doctor who stuff... like REALLY nerdy smilie but good story nonethless!
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#36 Posted: 04:52:37 03/03/2011
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Yep!

You can either have him at 6, when he gets stolen by Torchwood, yet dosen't remember well.
OR

Idan isn't a real character... I've never come across him. If you're talking about the doctor and rose in the paralell universe... Torchwood was shut down a long time ago... In 2006 in that world. It didn't continue with Captain Jack either unfortunately :/
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#37 Posted: 04:58:42 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Quote: Skyqueen

Brother?

-diary!-

It’s called a cat face.

Cat face?

Earth?

Oh, Earth!

Yes!

Sorry ummm... I know a little bit about Timelords... actually I know a lot but when choosing a title, they do that after graduating the acadamy at the age of three hundred and ten. Names prior to that aren't often used, such as Jason plus Timlords names always have two syllables before they take their title. The first begins with a vowel, and then a sesnal (similar to a constanant but pronounced longer) err so yea...
Sorry Im REALLY nerdy about doctor who stuff... like REALLY nerdy smilie but good story nonethless!

It's okay, I'm a nerd too when it comes to Doctor Who! smilie It's just that I don't know the Doctor's of the Master's names when they were kids, so yeah...thank you for telling me that. smilie
---
N/A
#38 Posted: 06:34:59 03/03/2011
hehe, well I really do love Dr Who!!!!! So I look forward and hope that it lives up to it!! smilie smilie I've seen TEOT 73 times... hahahaha fav episode
---
#39 Posted: 06:56:35 04/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Wow, that even more times than me! smilie I've got the End of Time, too, and I abosoultely love it! ~<3 I got it for my 13th birthday. Yeah, End of Time Part 1&2 is one of my many favourite Doctor Who episodes. smilie
I also recored every single episode from series 5, although I think that series 5 sucked...eh, oh well. Still Doctor Who. smilie I think the Master is awesome. :3

And Idan is also a Doctor Who fan-character that The Flying Seal made up, and he's Rose's and the human/Time Lord Doctor's son.
---
N/A
#40 Posted: 13:29:57 05/03/2011
Yep!

OR

Idan isn't a real character... I've never come across him. If you're talking about the doctor and rose in the paralell universe... Torchwood was shut down a long time ago... In 2006 in that world. It didn't continue with Captain Jack either unfortunately :/

Wow, I know that. Thank for pointing that out. Have you ever heard of the word 'fan character'? Or did that just zoom past you mind
Anyway, it's her story. She can have whatever she wants in it. So ths can be, like the Daleks make it again or something.
ITS CALLED BEING CREATIVE.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41 Posted: 19:49:00 11/03/2011
Yep!

OR

Wow, I know that. Thank for pointing that out. Have you ever heard of the word 'fan character'? Or did that just zoom past you mind
Anyway, it's her story. She can have whatever she wants in it. So ths can be, like the Daleks make it again or something.
ITS CALLED BEING CREATIVE.

hell back off mate. I KNOW what a fan character is. Go take a holiday and cool off before you start flaming people again.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#42 Posted: 08:31:16 12/03/2011
0.0 Awesum story my friend.....Your betta at writing than me...*hangs head in shame* now I have nothing...
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#43 Posted: 22:30:57 10/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks Riolu-Blue. ^-^ Don't say that, your really good at writing stories too!

Gosh...I almost forgot about this story. smilie

----
The Doctor’s hearts were tearing apart. “Jenny, you have no idea how much I wanted to show you Gallifrey,” he said to his daughter. “…I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…”
Suddenly, Dalek ships appeared in the sky. The Doctor’s face fell. The gold Dalek standing next to Rassilon looked up.
“ELEVATE!” the Dalek screeched, flying up into the air towards the Dalek ships.
This is all your fault!” Rassilon, Susan and Jenny all said at the same time, and then vanished into thin air.
“Wait! No!” the Doctor cried. “Come back!”
But it was to late. The Doctor looked around him and saw Time Lords screaming and running around. “It’s too late!” a female Time Lord yelled. “The Daleks will destroy us!”
“We’re going to die!”
“Get under cover!”
“Gallifrey will fall!”
The Doctor looked around in despair as he saw his own kind running around frantically, terror in their eyes.
Before the Doctor could do anything, the Dalek ships launched a laser beam at Gallifrey, tearing it apart and setting it to flames.
NO!” the Doctor screamed, running, trying to help- but it was already too late.
Tears came down his face as he watched for the second time has his planet exploded into pieces, the Doctor strangely unharmed. He stood there, floating in space as he watched the remains of his birth planet floating around, just asteroids, and the remains of the other TARDIS’s.
He started to cry. He could of done something. He didn’t know what, but he could of done anything. Maybe he could of distracted the Daleks or disarmed the laser cannons. But he was in the middle of regenerating at the time, and it would have been nearly impossible.
“It’s all my fault…it’s all my fault…” the Doctor said aloud to himself.
“It’s all my fault!”
---
N/A
#44 Posted: 00:09:45 13/06/2011
Aww, it's too short! X3

I really like this all, I DO! This makes me wonder what's going to happen next. 0.0
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#45 Posted: 07:24:14 12/08/2011
OMJ wow i kinda 4gt about dis story ahahaha soozz sky ahaha OMJ its rly gud u should keep on writing !!! xDD
---
#46 Posted: 01:43:51 23/11/2011
WHY YOU NO UPDATE? D:
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#47 Posted: 00:46:01 02/02/2012
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW FELLOW WHOVIAN!
#48 Posted: 22:18:55 05/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything, but I've been extremely busy and school has just started, so I won't be able to go online as much anymore.
---
N/A
spyrofreak2360 Green Sparx Gems: 380
#49 Posted: 05:56:00 14/02/2012
that is awsome
---
Once a purple dragon told me to never give up and to follow my dreams because ill go where ever ~ Spyrofreak
#50 Posted: 05:32:12 24/02/2012
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY I AM SOOOOO SORRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!!!!!!!! PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE!!! ..... hehe did ya know i'm writing now?? haha, my teachers say I have talant :L
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me