Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Alien: Misconseption [CLOSED]
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#1 Posted: 17:01:54 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I know my Xenomorph Character may not act like a xenomorph all the way, but she's Special! so please give any kind of feedback please, here is chapter one! Enjoy! (and if the title is spelled wrong, please tell me! and BTW, the Marine in chapter one is REALLY stupid ^.=.^)

Chapter One
(Xenomorph)
Acting on Instict

As she slowly awakened in her leathery egg, the Cross shaped top started to open, when it opened she slowly crawled out and looked around. "Where am I?" She started to crawl around surveying her environment trying to figure out what happened but it appeared to her that she was captured, luckily the humans do not know she has escaped yet. She goes as quickly as she can crawling to a vent, breaking it open. "I made it, now it is time to find a suitable host." She started slowly crawling around the ventilation system’s surveying the openings to look for someone.
"There has to be one somewhere...." she thought, but luckily she saw a group of them talking so, as best as she can, tried to understand and listen on their conversation, “Why do we have to go to those damned meetings?” one marine said, another spoke “Well who cares why we have to, it’s just something that doesn’t matter anymore, anyway I got to get ready to go now anyway.” The marine said. The last marine said angrily, “Fine lets go then.”
Something about what had happened confused her; She doesn’t know what it was though. “I will meet you guys there later, I am going to take a nap before the meeting starts.” She understood perfectly what the marine said, so she waiting patiently for the others to leave. The marine sat in his chair and looking quite peaceful, slowly fell asleep, which was good for her. "This may be my chance." so she broke the vent and quickly crawled down and pounced toward him, she did not do it early enough.
He jerked up out of his chair, surprised half to death, and knocked one of the cabinets on her. She knew what was going to happen if she tried to move, so she just remained perfectly still there under the cabinet trying not to breath or make any movement at all, about 3 minutes of patience and marine moved the cabinet out of the way slowly and pointed his pistol at her and she knew it was time to strike, so she did.
The marine fell to the floor trying to get the her off, she quickly attached herself to him tightly and wrapped her tail around his neck, then the marine passed out from lack of oxygen, but she was giving enough to at least keep him alive. “I will find you soon... mother.” She thought.
#2 Posted: 18:05:43 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Anybody like it so far...? D:
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#3 Posted: 18:14:58 24/06/2010
yea, just one question. What is a Xenomorph? I'm Blanking out.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#4 Posted: 18:50:00 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Look it up on google images ^.=.^
I will post chapter 2 soon
#5 Posted: 19:31:25 24/06/2010
ah, thank you.
---
#6 Posted: 20:14:48 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Lets pray that this chapter is Good! ^.=.^

Chapter Two
(Colonial Marine)
What about Johnson?

Henry, A Colonial marine, was preparing for the meeting happening today about some wierd creatures showing up lately. As Henry looked around while he was inside his room he realized he really needed to clean it up. "I will do it later when I get back." he got up, left his room, and on his way he looked around the outside "I can’t believe I have to go to the damned meeting… I was fine sleeping… But at least it is warm there." although he was right after all, the only part of the complex that has a heating system so far is the side that the meeting is being held on, the workers have yet to install a heating system in the rest of the complex. ”This place is sure a rundown old piece of ****, I was better off cleaning peoples rooms when I was younger.” He said to himself, most of the citizens of the complex were just workers, trying to repair ventilation shafts and broken fans, but as it seems the workers were doing a horrible job so far, the whole complex was rusty, old, and there were holes in the side of the complex the workers tried to fix but only a couple were fixed properly, which made everything just worse, worst of all... some ****ing creepy creatures have showed up lately, but at least they got the Ventilation system working so everybody inside of the complex can breathe without dieing. He got to the door but as he got to the entrance, he tried to find his ID card to put in the machine, But he couldn't find it "I must have left it at my quarters…Dammit!"
On his way back to his quarters he passed a room, room 17 it said on the door, he put his ear to the door, all he heard was a struggling noise, as if somebody is trying to wrestle with something "It must be my imagination…" as Henry got to his quarters he couldn’t find is ID card anywhere "Where the hell is it?" as Henry kept on looking through the drawers and cupboards in his room he still couldn’t find it, but he found it about 5 minutes later under his bed hidden from sight. “Finally!" he said with relief in his voice.
As he was walking past the door he walked past last time he noticed an awkward silence in the room, the only thing he could hear was someone in the room breathing. “Is everybody ok in there?” he said but nobody answered him. “I will go tell the somebody to go check on him later.” He said in a whispering tone, so he started walking back to the machine to verify his ID card.
As he got inside he asked one of the guards to go check room 17 in hallway 41, and Henry also asked who lived there, “I will go check, and a guy named Johnson lives there, do you know him?” the guard said, Henry said back “Johnson lives there?” Henry said, “Yes Johnson lives there, but It's best for you to run as fast as you can to the meeting, its going to start in about... 17 minutes, so I will go check on him as soon as I can, so you get to the meeting ASAP Marine before you are late.” The guard said, Henry saluted and said “Yes Sir!” then he ran toward the meeting as fast as his legs could take him.
#7 Posted: 20:30:47 24/06/2010
YAY! cool! smilie
---
#8 Posted: 20:51:48 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks you NightBlade! i just wish more people would read D:
#9 Posted: 21:09:14 24/06/2010
just wait, they'll come sooner or later. After all this is a really good story.
---
#10 Posted: 17:35:45 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Some more people.. PLEASE read my story! D:
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#11 Posted: 17:39:52 25/06/2010
I love it!
#12 Posted: 17:40:13 25/06/2010
lol, well most wait until the story gets two pages before reading it, which is just stupid to me.
---
#13 Posted: 17:43:09 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm.. ya true, if i get ONE more post, i will post chapter 3! smilie
#14 Posted: 17:45:20 25/06/2010
one!

put the chapter!
---
#15 Posted: 18:15:22 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Fine i am putting the chapter in!
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN WORDS INNAPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN!

Chapter Three
23 minutes after chapter 2
(Colonial Marine)
The Panic

“What happened?” Johnson thought to himself, he tried to remember the events of the past hour. “Did I miss the meeting?” he whispered to himself, Johnson groaned in pain because of the intense pain in his chest. Johnson looked up half surprised when a guard was banging on the door, Johnson yelled, “What do you want?” The guard had stopped his little scene and yelled, “What the Hell is going on in there, I’ve been banging on your door for six minutes now, and no answer, Is everything alright!?” so Johnson got up and said, “Yes, I think so…” Johnson looked around his room, nearly shocked when he saw a dead… creature on his room floor, but he didn’t know what it was so he asked the guard, “Umm…Ya... could you please tell me what the hell this creature is laying on my floor?!” he asked.
The guard was unresponsive for about 3 minutes, then the guard said, “You have to unlock the door for me to come in Johnson!” after the guard told Johnson to unlock the door, Johnson unlocked the door, opened it for him, and led him to the spot where the dead… creature was, when the guard saw it he looked at the creature, then back at me, shaking his head. The Guard said to Johnson in a quickened tone, trying to talk as fast as he could, “Hey.. Listen… Do you know what that thing is?!” he said to Johnson in his face, he answered back quickly that he knew nothing of what the hell this thing was or where it came from, then the guard said, “Lets just pray that this… creature is not what I think it is.” Then the guard looked at Johnson, almost like a look that you give somebody when a family member or your pet animal died, a very mournful look. The Guard kept staring at Johnson, like he was in deep thought, then the guard said, “Johnson, Get a ****ing bag and put that… creature in there, do it ****ing now!” The guard yelled, Johnson asked what the hell was wrong with him, all he did was try to find a good bag to put that... creature in.
Johnson turned the guard around in a angry manner, "OK.. Tell me what the hell is wrong with you? Whats going on dammit!?" Johnson yelled. The guard looked surprised as Johnson did this, so he decided to answer in a calm, good mannered answer. "Listen, I am going to try to say this without freaking the Hell out of you, That... thing on the ****ing ground was a Xenomorph, I think it may have impregnated you, and... when I am done bagging up this ****ing.... thing, I am going to kill you." Johnson looked shocked by what the guard said, Was this true...? "So.. your going.. to kill me... No ****ing way are you going to do that, Your out of your mind you Lunatic!" Johnson yelled. The guard turned around, "Oh... so you think that keeping one of those... ****ing creatures alive in your body is worth living for!?" The guard yelled. Johnson didn't really think about it. if the guard kills me then the.. ****ing creature inside of me dies along with me, if I live, then the creature lives and I die, I don't know what to do! "No.. No.. I can't let you kill me! there has to be another way, maybe we can get it taken out of me." He said in a convincing tone. "I don't think that will help, but we can at least try to get you to the Med lab." the guard said. Johnson helped the guard put the creature's body into the bag, then they ran out of the room.
#16 Posted: 18:42:39 25/06/2010
good chapter. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 18:43:40 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, glad you like it! ^.=.^
#18 Posted: 18:46:16 25/06/2010
x heel clicks x
---
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#19 Posted: 19:16:56 25/06/2010
I love it!
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#20 Posted: 21:33:57 26/06/2010
Quote: NightBlade
yea, just one question. What is a Xenomorph? I'm Blanking out.

Lol I don't know what a Xenomorph is either. smilie
Keep going! smilie It's really good!
---
N/A
#21 Posted: 23:18:21 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks Skyqueen! Most of the posts I have been posting are from my mobile phone... So I can't upload the next chapter until we get internet at my new house lol ^.=.^
#22 Posted: 01:16:43 27/06/2010
* falls on knees * NOOOOOO!!!! * dies *
---
Tibs Yellow Sparx Gems: 1183
#23 Posted: 04:02:36 01/07/2010
This is pretty good Levi! smilie I always liked the Alien stuff, from the AVP to just Alien. I also like how you are exploring the mindset of the Aliens, this can become a very interesting story.
---
I love you Brittany! ^.=.^
#24 Posted: 04:21:20 27/07/2010 | Topic Creator
(Xenomorph)
(Colonial Marine)
1 hour after the quarrel between the guard and Johnson.
The Second Calling

She was still awake when the two marines were talking, but she could only hear partially of what they were saying, she did hear the last part of their conversation with ease, I really got to get out of here, and fast. She positioned herself in the right position for bursting her way out of this humans chest, but she felt pity for this human, she felt like she was taking a life for no reason, but she had no time to spare, she continued with her job of trying to get her position right. How long have I stayed in this human.... I can't seem to get my position right! She thought about it for about 2 minutes when she had an idea, I think that if I go up a little farther I can position myself right, I just hope this works.
"Wait, I... got to stop." Johnson said, "Whats wrong now Johnson?" The guard asked, "I.. don't feel right..." Johnson said in a painful way. "You don't have enough time, Sorry Johnson." The guard said in a sad tone. "Wait, what?" Johnson said confusingly, "It's going to burst out of you soon, You have no time! I have to kill you now!" the guard said while loading his pistol, "No, you can't kill me, Please!" Johnson begged, "We can't get to the med lab in time, sorry friend..." the guard said sadly, as the guard was about to shoot the gun Johnson ran toward him as fast as he can, pushing the guard on the ground and taking his gun, "I can't die, I don't want to die, you can't kill me!" Johnson yelled angrily, "Ok, ok I think we may have enough time to make it to the med lab, but I doubt it in your condition." The guard said. "Thats not enough, either we get there in five minutes or both of us die!" Johnson yelled, "It's nearly impossible to get to the Med lab in five minutes!" the guard said, "Well, we better hurry right?" Johnson said jokingly.
#25 Posted: 05:20:33 27/07/2010
cool part. smilie
---
#26 Posted: 14:53:44 27/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks Nightblade ^.=.^
#27 Posted: 20:02:24 27/07/2010
your welcome. (^)-(^)
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me