Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend Of Raikou ------------ The Fate Of The Pokemon World
Page 1 of 1
The Legend Of Raikou ------------ The Fate Of The Pokemon World [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#1 Posted: 15:36:05 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, i know i have become obsessed with Riakou, but thats okay.
I like him after watching "the legend of thunder" where riakou really shows off his awesome thunder bolts

CARACTERS (caracters added through the story):

Name: Raikou
AKA: Thunder
Type: Thunder
Pokemon: Raikou
Catch rate: * Really hard to catch
Diet: Omnivore
Rare Rate: Extremely Rare
Moves:
Thunder
Thunderbolt
lightning rod
parasong
Attack: 100/100
Defence: 96/100
Speed: 100/100
Radar: 90/100
Lives: unknown
item: sea-shell neclace
appearance:
[User Posted Image]

CHAPTER 1
WERE NOT AFTER LIGHTNING BOLTS
Riakou ran through the forest, her job was to protect all the Thunder type pokemon. She did not only protect thunder pokemon, she protected any pokemon she saw as her friend. She continued running, pokemon stood aside as she ran, she dodged trees and rocks as she ran! She ran so fast that she could run faster than the worlds fastest car. she suddenly started to slow near a river, she stopped for a drink, water pokemon fled the area as she drank, not knowing if she was friend or foe. There was suddenly talking from behind a bush, sounded like........................HUMANS!
what are they here for, to catch me or to battle me? she thought, the trainers appeared from the bushes, stopping at the sight of her. se stared at them, eyeing them and making sure they did not throw any pokeballs to catch her. She had fought trainers in the past, making them fled with their fainted and injured pokemon, not even the strongest pokemon could survive a blast of her lightning with-out tumbling to the floor.
"Is that raikou?" asked a trainer, both the trainers looked the same, but they were different genders. they both had black hair, they were wearing red with 4 pokeballs attached to their belts, they had blue shorts with black shoes and were holding their pokedexs
"Starters! i will show them what power thunder type pokemon have" She hissed, to humans, she sounded like she was growling and grumbling.
"Im going to catch this pokemon!" the female pokemon trainer said "Piplup will show this big thunder wonder" She threw out a piplup, the piplup seemed confident to battle
"Are you sure you want to battle it, it is legendarie and this is your second battle!" the male trainer said
"piplup is not worried" The female trainer quoted.
Raikou was ready for piplups ater and ice attackers!
"PIPLUP! BUBBLE BEAM!" The female trainer cried, Piplup opened it's beak and let out bubbles towards raikou, but raikou jumped and dodged.
"how do you like this!!?" hissed Raikou, her fur sparked with thunder, she then lashed out, sending thunder flying at the piplup, causing it to fall back, already defeated!
"Piplup is my only pokemon!" The female trainer cried
"let me deal with this" The male trainer muttered "Raikou has not met Chimchar yet!" The male trainer threw out a pokeball releasing a chimchar.
"This wont last long" Raikou snorted
"CHIMCHAR, FLAMETHROWER!" The male trainer yelled, The chimchar opened it's mouth and fire flowed out! Raikou stood there, fire had no effect on her, as the fire hit her, she stood there, un-harmed.
"What? Raikou is not effected?" The male trainer asked in confusion, the flamethrower only left a small black mark on raikou, she growled, her fur sparkling again, shooting a blast of thunder at the chimchar, knocking it to the ground
The trainer's returned their pokemon to their pokeballs
"we are out of here!" they both cried, running from raikou! Raikou laughed, watching them for a few seconds before bounding off again......
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:22:37 10/07/2010 by cynder 9999
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 17:12:33 24/06/2010
O.o Very good! ^.=.^
Kept me into the story the whole way!
Keep it up! ^.=.^
#3 Posted: 18:01:08 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, i was afraid that no-one would post smilie
do you like pokemon?
---
Leaving, For good..
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#4 Posted: 18:01:50 24/06/2010
OF Course i do!
I love Pokemon! ^.=.^
#5 Posted: 18:11:14 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
My fav is raikou as you can see LOL
---
Leaving, For good..
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#6 Posted: 07:05:05 25/06/2010
And mine be Giratina.
#7 Posted: 07:12:24 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
i LOL at your avatar, shayminsky smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#8 Posted: 07:14:48 25/06/2010
Yus..
#9 Posted: 07:17:41 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Next chapter soon
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:16 25/06/2010 by cynder 9999
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#10 Posted: 16:23:55 25/06/2010
More description, non mary-sue characters, more intresting sentances, detail, more text, etc. That's all that needs improving.
#11 Posted: 17:13:06 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, i will try to improve th next chapter
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:25 25/06/2010 by cynder 9999
#12 Posted: 17:39:38 25/06/2010
ok np ty for understanding happy for u to review my stuff
#13 Posted: 17:42:30 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, i will start writing the 2nd chapter right away smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#14 Posted: 19:16:30 25/06/2010
mk ty
#15 Posted: 07:04:09 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2
STAY BY MY SIDE

Raikou continued running, she suddenly came to a wide road, The road snaked down the hill through the forest, no cars were driving down. Raikou picked her way towards the black road, she placed a front paw on the road before steping slowly into the middle of the road! It was midnight, cars normally never went down this road when it was midnight, she assumed it was safe. She turned, looking down the road, suddenly, a loud noise rang out..................like a..............Car! Raikou spun around seeing the car's bright blue lights, the car was a ruby red
"The owner of this car must be traveling" Raikou mumbled to herself, as the car approached, raikou stood like a statue! Her fur started to tingle with thunder, she growled deeply before roaring and letting out a strong blast of thunder! When the thunder came in contact with the car, the car exploded, causing smoke to glide everywhere. Through the smoke ran raikou, she ran out the smoke, futher into the forest. Raikou ran to a large lake, she started to glow then pounced on the water, she stood on the water for a few a few seconds before jumping a larg rock in the middle of the lake. Her glowing fur stopped and she returned to her normal colour, she stopped, hearing something. She turned, seeing a trainer, the trainer was battling a wild riachu with a venasaur. She growled loudly and leaped, landing infront of the trainer and the riachu
"stay away from raichu" she growled, The venasaur replied with a low rubbling noise, this meant that the venasaur was talking to raikou
"Raikou, please, just leave before my trainer catches you" The venasaur said, he stared at raikou
"Im not leaving, when you and your trainer feel this, you will be packng your bags and leaving!" roared Raikou, she growled, her fur stood on end as she sent a blast of thunder at venasaur, knocking him to the ground, but the venasaur got up and used bind on raikou with his vines. Venasaur's vines binded around and sqeezed tightly, Raikou, struggling to get out...
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:30:19 26/06/2010 by cynder 9999
#16 Posted: 10:52:40 27/06/2010
I see an improvement, just keep writing with that kind of effort and you'll improve even more.
#17 Posted: 13:25:52 10/07/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3
GROWLING POKEMON

Venasaur binded tighter
"i would not do that if i were you" hissed Raikou, she had a few tricks up her sleeve
"why not, what are you going to do?" smirked venasaur, Venasaur's trainer just watched in shock at the sight of a legendary
Raikou suddenly started to glow bright yellow, he then sent a blast of thunder shooting up venasaur's vines, shocking him!
"thats what i can do" said Raikou as venasaur's vine lost grip, venasaur had fainted! Raikou roared, sending the defeated trainer fleeing
She growled loudly and started to walk down a brick path. Raikou loved walking lonely through the forest, she hated to be in a pack or a group. It was her nature to be a loner, she was not afraid too. She stopped, her paws glowing yellow with Thunder and lightning, she suddenly took off! She running extremely fast down the path. She suddenly came to a feild, stopping and looking around. Raikou wondered to a lake and looking at herself in it, she stared to drink from it. A twig snapped behind her, she lifted her head and growled before turning and seeing a houndoom. The houndoom barked madly her before blasting her with strong fire, making her fall backwards.
[User Posted Image]
he houndoom stood over her, about to bite her neck when a bolt of lightning pushed it back! it stood there, wide eyed before being hit by another blast.
"GRRRAAAA!!" it cried as it started to run away, Raikou turned and chased it! Raikou chased the houndoom out the feild and into a mud-marked path, the path led to vermillion city! Raikou roared loudly as she chased it, she chased it into a alley way behind a large building Before chasing it ouy into the streets! everyone gasp as they watched
"GRAAAA!"" The houndoom cried as it continued running away...
---
Leaving, For good..
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me