Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
the darkness [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 03:15:02 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
cathryn placed one of her small hands on the foggy glass of her bathroom mirror, she flicked her wrist and in one smooth movement she cleared a long cloudy line on the mirror. cathryn stared into her own bright blue eyes , they were an unwelcomed gift from her absentity father. a long pink scar ran from the right corner of her eye it ended in the left corner of the same eye. she traced the scar closing her eye then opening it, she twisted a piece of her pale blond hair around her finger. she finally made up her mind and grabbed a pocket knife out of her jeans pocket and flipped her wrist over she put the blade to her wrist and applyed pressure , she drew the knife up her wrist and pulled away as she saw dark red blood pour out she put the knife back onto her arm and pulled back as fast as she could she watched as the blood started to come to the top -----
"oh my " cathryn sat up in her bed her body covered in a cold sweat. cathryn shoved back her blanket and walked over to her window and opened it. she sat on the sill trying to clam down. as she felt a breeze she heard a scream it knocked her off blance sending her down four storys into cold open air , the last thing she heard was her own bone chilling scream as she felt her body hit the hard ground.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 03:18:38 24/06/2010
cool! x thinks x PUT MORE!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#3 Posted: 03:39:08 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
i soon realized over the machines and the doctors i could hear my mother talking. in my coma i remember trying to tell the time and date but i never had a clue how long i was out when the darkness came to take me back into its claws. one day i remembered listening as the darkness let me float back ...but not to far just enough to hear my mother and the doctor talkingjust out side of my room. "with the tests back i can tell you .. your daught is going to live" i could picture the doctor in a white coat standing in front of my mother his clip board in his left hand taping it on his right after a few words, my mother would be standing in front of him her arms crossed , holding her together was what she told me one day as we talked to a nurse about my younger sister cassi, "thats wonderful news"my mother replied and i could see the doctor smiling and nodding then continued with his speech, i could picture my mother biting her lip and nodding after every pause the doctor took. "so there a great chance she could wake up anytime now" if i as right my mothers honey colored eyes were bright and she ran a hand through her curly blond hair, a slow smile started to form on my mothers face as i felt the darkness start to cloud my faded picture of the scene just out of my reach, as i faded back into the darkness i realized that the smile ment that she wasnt going to be a single mother with a dead child ... this stressed me out sending the montors beeping and the doctors rushing in... as i let the blackness take me back i swear i heard a cold laugh
#4 Posted: 03:54:49 24/06/2010
YAY! x does happy dance x
---
#5 Posted: 04:14:18 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
is it good?
#6 Posted: 04:20:38 24/06/2010
yes! x dose happy dance again. x
---
#7 Posted: 04:25:40 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
it was stuck in my head so i wrote it down on here
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#8 Posted: 04:30:29 24/06/2010
When I get stuff stuck in my head, I either write it down, see how it looks and THEN post it, or just plug my ipod in and start singing.. xD
#9 Posted: 16:49:52 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
"wake up cathryn"i blink at the sudden light then pull my covers over my head and my mother laughs, today i turn 8 and momma turns 28 tomorrow. the thought falshes through my mind and i jump up out of my bed and run over to my mirrior hoping i look some what older, 'nope' i think staring at my self. for an eight year old i was skinny and alittle tall for my age. i look back at my mom whos watching me closly. i smile at her and walk to my closet and grab my bright pink sundress and turn back to my mom. "momma do i looke older to you?" i ask pulling at a knot in my pale hair as i walk to the bathroom. "ofcourse you look older one year i would think"she answers as she stands from my bed and crosses her arms ," momma why are you holding your self together day?" i ask as i start my bath water laying my dress on the couter. "because my babys growin' up" she answered. i nodded climbng into the large tub. "but you still have cassi" i say as someone knocks on my bedroom door "mommy ! " my 7 year old sister yells . "come in cassi" my mom yells. soon my baths over and my dress is on , i walk out into the living room my wet hair looks brown almost a match to my fathers. "i have an early gift for you" my mother says as i climb onto the couch beside her, "really?" i ask and cassi giggles from beside me "i saw it this morning its pretty"she states as i look over at her, all of our friends and neighbors believe me and cassi are twins because of our long curly pale blond hair and bright blue eyes, "what is it "i ask looking away from my sister to my mother. she pulls out a box from what looks like a jewlery store. "here open it"she hands it to me and i slowly open it and my eyes grew wide as i picked up a gold locket. the chain is a matching plain gold but the plain ness of the locket ends as i open it , on one side is me and cassi in matching bright blue party dresses and white bows on our hair, onthe other side is me , cassi , and her younger twin brother clark. i looked up and smiled at my mother "i love it " i said and hug her and she smiles and pulls back to put it on me. our laughs and happyness is short lived as a sleeoy looking clark walks out of his room. "why didnt i get woken up?" he asks in a cranky voice "because your a party pooper " cassi replied crossing her arms and sticking to tongue , we all burst out laughing even clark ......as my mind was trying to figure out what was happeing to me i got play by plays of my life starting from the day my father left til the lastest the morning of my 8th birthday. i miss times like that when me and cassi and clark all got along and were laughing together, for now i am left to think about everything as the darkness keeps a hold on me......its a strong hold that i think ill never get out of
#10 Posted: 18:18:23 24/06/2010
AWESOME!!!!
---
#11 Posted: 23:57:55 27/06/2010 | Topic Creator
dark red blood poured from catheryns arm as she took the knife away from her arm, cathryn didnt winced as she sliced another long deep cut in her pale arm. "CAT CASSIE CLARK ! DINNER "her mother shouted and cathryn graoned and sliced her arm again ingoring her mom. "cat come on "cassie said walking into her sisters room. cassie was fine with how her sister acted by now , since cassie found out when she was 11 and cathryn 12, cathryn put down the knife and slipped sleves over her arms and followed cassie down stairs , clark looked at them even though cassi and clark just turned 15 and cathryn just turned 16 the three looked like trippletts. cathryn looked at clark and rubbed her arms and sat down and clark nodded and cassie sat beside in the middle of clark and cathryn
cathryn blinked her eyes soar from not being opened in so long,"cathryn!" cassie shouted hugging her 'cassie"cathryn smiled
#12 Posted: 02:09:29 29/06/2010 | Topic Creator
the next day as i woke up blinking at the sunlight from my window and sat up the doctor walked in "hello catheryn how her you today ?" he asked and catheryn smiled "im good " "great great." the doctor nodded and sat on the egde of her bed "ok so heres the deal you have a broken leg " he said and catheryn nodded , the doctor got up and was half way to the door before he said "catheryn please dont cut to deep ...the darkness is watching you "then he walked out leaving catheryn looking at the closig door, catheryn looked down from the door to her skinny pale arms , the long scars where every where , she never hid it unless she had just cut her self. suddenly she heard a small giggle she looked up and saw the faded image of a little blond girl with bright blue eyes , the girl was spinning in circles her arms out to the sides and her had tipped back like she was catching snow flakes on her tonuge , it didnt take catheryn long tp relize that the little girl was her when she was at least 5 . the young girl let out a bubbly laugh , that catheryn still had , and dissappeared.
#13 Posted: 02:10:40 29/06/2010
YAY! Awesome!
---
#14 Posted: 03:53:06 29/06/2010 | Topic Creator
if i think back to the days i spent i the hostpital , even after i got out from my fall , thoughs days were the worst ....its been a few montths since they saw me there ....but the past still haunts me and my life remains etched with darrkness,
steven held me in his arms as we sat on my porch 'i cant believe it took them that long " i said staring at the sky "it wasnt that long "steven replied "oh yes it was . it was at least a year annd two months ...today "i said turning to face him brushing my blond hair out of my eyes. "im just glad your okay ....you are okay right ?" he asked and i nodded laying my head on his chest putting my small scar filled arms around him, steven kisse my hand then stood up with me still in his arms "its impossible not to think about it" i said and steven nodded rubbing my back "she was a great person " he replied
i had always thought that when life handed me one of those sharp turns that id make through it okay .....when if found ot my sister never would make it back , i broke .......i shattered like a glass mirror......i was broken for weeks.....and no one ever thought, ' oh she has another sister what about her is she okay ' it pissed me off for a while and i would spend days sitting in my window staring at the night sky , the moon would light up my face and make my pale hair look white along with my skin , my pale arms shown brightly in the light and that too made me mad , my sister would never see the light of day again, but buried deep inside me i knew i was okay that id be fine , my brother finished high school and moved to tennessee leaving me with our mom, my mom was a wreck most of the time and i learned to stay away from her seeing as she came home drunk every night with a new guy beside her , i moved out the following year after my brother and 2 years later my mom killed her self, i was again broken , soon i meet steven and we became best friends , one night he kissed me and i made the comment 'im unfixilbe steven why wuld you want me ?' he just shook his head and soon i was back to my old self ...i was fixilbe after all and he had took the time to make it happen,
its been 3 years and yes i have kept count .....tonight i think ill brak out the strong stuff ........because tonight i am unfixalbe

i walked up a snow cover hill the winter wind wipping around me threating to break my plans , i rubbed my arms which were cold then through the arm sleves i still wore , i walked in between the head stones and finally found the only black stone in the place , i sat infront of it leaning back on my heels, i traced the named carved into it
i love you my sweet darlin angel
ill miss you my sweet darlin angel
ill be there waiting as you unfold your new white wings my sweet darlin angel
im am yours my sweet darlin angel
untill the darkness comes
and takes you away
untill the sun sets and blinks the snow away
untill you tell me
my sweet darlin angel
ill be here untill i get the answer i need my sweet darlin angel
i had read the stone millions of times but i cry with each line everytime i read it , i left my small pale hand on the stone and with a flick of my wrist i could read
here lies ...
#15 Posted: 21:19:41 29/06/2010 | Topic Creator
i stood up letting my hand fall to my side . i turned around and started walking down the rows of graves , "they tell you im difficult , but so are they." i muttered as i walked . 'so much for my happy endin " i added , and stopped putting my hand on a tree trunk, "MISS!"some yelled , i snapped my head up and turned around "miss you forgot your coat!" a darked haired green eyed guy said as he walked down the hill i was just on, i smiled softly "thanks"i said as he handed me my over coat 'your welcome "he flashed me a smile as i slipped on my coat . "my names steven by the way "he said and stuck out his hand "im catheryn blankly " i replied and shook his hand, he nodded "nice to meet you" he replied "you too"i replied and he reach up and moved a piece of hair off my face "you have the bluest eyes"he said with a small smile . i returned the smile "thank you steven "the name slipped off my tonuge easily. "your very welcome catheryn " he replied "i have to get going but really thanks for bring me my coat "i said and he nodded "ill see you around "he replied leaning against the tree, i didnt reply and turned around and started walking slowly down the ice cover steps to the sidewalk. the snow started falling a few minutes later making me groan in protest , i found a bench to sit on so i could call my brother , but before i could press the call botton a car pulled up in front of me and rolled down the window "need a ride?" i looked up to see steven "yes ! thank you "i replied and opened the car door and slid in
-----------------------------
in the next moths to come me and steven grew close and in the next year grew impossbly closer....
"steven!" i yelled as i was hit with a snowball "what ?" he asked acting innocent "your died " i replied and he took off running across my yard , i ran after him and threw a snowball and hit him in the back , he turned around and i ran , he caught up with me and caught me by my waist and spun me around , i let out my bubbly laugh and smiled "that was uncalled for "he whispered in my ear "so?" i asked as he put me down . i grabbed his hands and pulled toward my house "i...i dont know" he replied getting lost in my eyes .i laughed and pulled him up my front porch steps, he kissed me and whispered "i love you " and held me in his arms as the snow fell
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#16 Posted: 23:33:11 29/06/2010
There's a lot of snow.... THAT'S AWESOME!
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
#17 Posted: 00:36:31 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
ahaha thank you sis
#18 Posted: 17:03:39 30/06/2010
I love it!
---
#19 Posted: 17:08:39 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you ill try to post more later
#20 Posted: 17:09:39 30/06/2010
YAY!!!!
---
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#21 Posted: 22:34:23 30/06/2010
Quote: Princess Eira
There's a lot of snow.... THAT'S AWESOME!

Snow pwns! smilie
#22 Posted: 22:35:27 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
snow is awesome
#23 Posted: 23:10:26 30/06/2010
Snow is awesome, we only get it once every two or three years here. T_T and last time the teachers wouldn't let us play in it, not even during our free time.
---
#24 Posted: 02:44:12 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
later that year i turned 19 and a few weeks later we found out that i was a mom to be . later that week steven asked "what scares you the most ?' "that im gona be a mom " i replied easily ending the convertion . nine months later , we had a dark haired bright blue eyed baby girl and much to stevens dislike i named her marley.
-----------
'marely do you wanna go vist momma ?" i asked my little 5 year old baby girl . marely nodded staring out of the car window her tumb planted in her mouth. soon we pulled up beside the big iron gates and marley jumped out of the car as soon as i opened it , she ran up the ice cover stairs and up a hill and finally stopped and sat in between to large head stones she leaned up and wipped a slushy mix of water and snow off the stones , she traced the name on the one to her right "momma i miss you " she whispered and i leaned against a tree and few feet away 'i dont understand why you left , i guess god thought you were ready , but you werent and i know it " she whispered and wipped a tear off her face, "i tried to tell him not to take you momma i really did"marley said and moved her numb fingers arcoss the stone. she laid a flower on the grave and stood up brushing the slush off her coat she walked over to me and didnt look up and kept walking to the stairs, over the years as i watched her do this i realized , catheryn acted the same way when she was upset , it bother me every time i watched it and i learned to stay in the car .------------
her 13th birhda came on a cold december day , and she stomped into the house after coming home from her friends house were her colse friends had threw her a party "whats wrong ?"i asked from the couch 'nothing " she snapped "it has to be something ....do you wanna talk about it?" i asked , it seemed like the right thing to do , clearly from the reply i got , it wasnt "why the hell would i tell you ?" she asked and ran up the stairs . marley 1 me 0 . i got up from the couch and walked slowly up the stairs and stopped at her door and knocked two times "GO AWAY !"she yelled and i sighed and leaned against the door "marley ..." i said softly "baby girl please open the door " i heard a huff and the bed move and suddenly the door opened almost sending me to the floor face first. score marely 2 me 0. "dad its not fair " marley said and i held out my arms and she leaned into them "whats not fair ?" i asked "every one else has a mom " she whispered "i dont have one because of stupid cancer " i took marles hands in mine and i stepped back and looked at her "marley i cant say that i understand what your going through but this" i held up one of her pale arms it had mutiple scars on it "this wont help anything " i said softly "mom used to do it ! and plus its the only way i know if im real or not ...it makes me feel " marley pushed past him and ran in to the bath room , score marley 3 me 0 . i walked to the living room and sat on the couch with my head in my hands , make that marley 4 me 0 .
#25 Posted: 02:58:50 01/07/2010
I still like it, it is sad though. T_T
---
#26 Posted: 03:00:15 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
i wanted a twist in the story and i dont think i wrote in the twist as well as i hoped
#27 Posted: 17:43:36 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
my name is marley blankly im 16 and i live with my dad , we just moved to tenessee and i have to say , the town were we live , every one knows everyone . i hate it , "marley come on ! were going over to your uncle clarks and aunt chrissy's for lunch " my dad called and i slamed my notebook shut and stood from the top of the stair case and walked down to the front door . "im ready " i said dryly and he sighed and opened the door and walked to his car and oipened my door before walking to his side, i walked slowly down the front walk. as i climbed into the car dad smiled . "why are you smiling ?" i asked and closed my door "no reason " he replied and i put my feet on my dash board and layed my head back,
#28 Posted: 17:53:01 01/07/2010
YAY!!
---
#29 Posted: 18:17:12 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
i watched as the houses and cars and trees pass by slow , it is pretty here ill let them have that but i love the city , i have my reasons , okay my dad is always telling me that my reasons are stupid ...... what its not my fault i dont have cell phone servus, now that i think about it it is a stupid reason . soon as we pulled into my uncles drive way i saw people i havent even seen in years "wow i never knew they all moved here " i muttered and walked up to the porch were every one was "marley! omg i havent seen you in years" my cousin , laurie , shouted and hugged me . i slowly returned the hug "laurie hey girl " i said and pulled back to loo at her , she has pale blond hair and bright green eyes , basicly she is compeletly different from me. "im good . oh and you havent met hunter yet, hunter this is marley marley this is hunter hes my best friend " laurie said and waved over the cutest guy i had ever since "hey marley its nice to meet you " he said and held out his hand "you too ' i replied shaking his hand . "ok ok lets not hog the city girl let me see my niece " my uncle shouted and i dropped hunters hand as i was pulled into a hug frmo my uncle "hey uncle clark " i said and he smiled "marley marley marley " he said stepped back to look at me "you look to much like your dad ....ugh " my uncle said 'oh but you have your moms eyes " he added "thank you ' i replied
#30 Posted: 02:26:41 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
a few weeks past and i found my self spending more and more time with hunter , he plays base ball and rides horse , tonight i baby sat the youngest kids out of the lot of us and now im getting ready to go see fire works at uncle clarks hunter smiled at me as we pulled up and i ran out of the car as soon as it was parked and ran over to him and gave him a hug . "hey " i whispered "hello darlin' " he replied with a hint of his country , "i have a surpirse for ya " he added as i stepped back from the hug his hand on my arm. "you have learned , i hate surprises "i whinned but i still smiled , i looked down blushing a bit and kicked up dust with the tip of my new cow girl boots, "i know but you like this one darlin ' " he replied and laughed a bit seeing my blush as i looked up . 'oh hush hunter "i replied with a playful slap at his arm , "oh fine but its a late birthday surprise " he replied and i smiled "you didnt know my on my birthday cow boy " i replied and he laughed "i dont get my nick named " he said and i shrugged "what ever cow boy " i slipped my hand in to his and walked up to the porch .
a little while later after the fire works and food hunter went into the house and came back with a guitar "well cow girl happy birthday" he said with a smile , i took the guitar out of his hands "thank you, but how did you knew i played?" i asked "uncle clark tolld me " he replied "you have no reason to call my uncle ," my uncle replied sending us into laughter , "play us some thing beauitful " my older cousin rob yelled out, i blushed bright red "okay okay " i replied and strumed a bit .
She said, 'I was seven and you were nine
I looked at you like the stars that shined
In the sky, the pretty lights'
'And our daddies used to joke about the two of us
Growing up and falling in love
And our momma smiled and rolled their eyes'
And said, 'Oh, my, my, my'
Take me back to the house in the backyard trees
Said you would beat me up, you were bigger then me
You never did, you never did
Take me back when our world was one lot bad
I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried
Just two kids, you and I, oh, my, my, my, my
Well, I was sixteen when suddenly
I wasn't that little girl you used to see
But your eyes still shined like pretty lights
And our daddies used to joke about the two of us
They never believed we really fall in love
And our momma smiled and rolled their eyes
And said, 'Oh, my, my, my'
Take me back to the creek that's reaching dark
Two A.M, riding in your truck
Yet all I need is here next to me
Take me back to the time we had our very first fight
Slamming our doors instead of kissing goodnight
You stayed outside 'til the morning light, oh, my, my, my, my
A few years ago when comin' around
We were sitting at our favorite spot in town
Then you looked at me, got down on one knee
Take me back to the time when we walked down the aisle
Our whole town came and our mommas cried
You said, 'I do' and I did too
Take me home when we met so many years before
Where we rock our babies on the very front porch
After all this time, you and I
When I'll be 87 you'll be 89
I'll still look at you like the stars that shine
In the sky, oh, my, my, my

my family clapped and cheered and i smiled
who knew ......i figure hunter did , at one point i ment to ask him , if only i had the chance.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me