Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Nizla- trials in the dark. [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 01:00:10 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
This is a book in a series about my most often used character, Nizla. Enjoy! smilie

Nizla stood in front of the mirror. She examined the form she was in. A female elven women, she was fairly tall 6ft. 2in. She looked up, meeting her own eyes, perishing blue they were. Her long flowing black hair covered part of her face. Crescents around her eyes stood there black, her face was pale, glossy, slim. Her lips were deep blood red. Her eye brows thin, blackness agents her skin. She looked down ward, at her slender, but strong, body. The black armor over her thin frame. The long black cape that she wore sweep across the floor. A long sword at her left hip, Magically it glue. Magically essence flowed about her. "Death to those who defy me..." She muttered, and walked away from he tall mirror.

I know that was short, but mainly it was to see who she looks, I'll post more later.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 02:41:26 24/06/2010
1 word...
AWESOME!
^.=.^
#3 Posted: 03:00:03 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you!

Nizla walked up the spiraling stairs in the black tower. Blood stained the walls around her. Cracked windows let small bits of moon light in, giving it a erry glow. She opened the large black door in front of her. "Mother? She called." Nizla spoke as she bowed before the black shadow. The shadow rose, "Daughter, mortals have been most, troubling. You shall show them some manners." It said it in a cold tone. Nizla looked up her hair waved slowly. "Yes mother." She said calmly. And turned about to head back down the stairs. As she walked back down quietly, screams of mortals who dared to defy her mother's will filled her ears. She smiled evilly. Guards of the tower moved out of her way in fear.

She opened a door to the main part of the castle. Red and Black clashed with some green and dark blue. She walk calmly still, out the large door which led out of the void of blood and darkness. Midnight moonlight filled her eyes. She walked still. A large black bloodied dragon landed near her. "Thorn?" She asked quietly. "Yes, Nizla?" "Are you ready for work?" She asked wickedly. Thorn smiled. "Of course." He said to her, leaning down so she could mount him. "Thorn, I prefer to walk to night." "Very well, Nizla." He replied standing up, walking at her side.

--
smilie Nizla is not very nice in this, fair warning.
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#4 Posted: 03:45:11 24/06/2010
awesomness!
#5 Posted: 01:53:33 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Nizla walked calmly, her hair swaying as she did, Thorn walked slowly behind her. "Nizla, may i ask what we are doing?" "Oh thorn, some have defied mother again... we are teaching children manners." She replied smiling wickedly. Thorn laughed. Nizla looked at him, "And we have a certain destination." she said. Thorn raised his eye brow, and what would that be?" He asked in interest. Nizla smiled. "We have to destroy the one and only Anathero. With Our and Mother's armies!" She said, pure cold in her eyes. Thorn smiled. "Their blood shall spill." He said, nizla laughed and they kept walking. The portal to where their camps would be waiting was just up ahead, when suddenly a little girl burst out ward, her cloths black and white, along with her hair. "Mistress Nizla! Wait!" She shouted. Nizla sighed and turned around. "What is it now, Seirra?" She asked the girl, who blushed and screamed. "You call me the Mistress of Tricks!" She screamed. Nizla sighed, "Fine, what is it, Oh mighty Mistress of Tricks?" "While your in the mortal realm, would you please look for the Lord of Mayhem? He's gone missing." "Seirra, I don't have time for this." Nizla replied groaning. Seirra huffed, "Well fine!" She screamed stomping off. Thorn laughed. "Nizla, tell me you'll kill her one day." "Of course thorn." She replied. She stepped through the portal, which was like falling into water. She saw the other side of the portal from the vague and chilling plain she was in. She floated to it. As she went through, she felt warmed instantly.
--
Thank you for your patience!
---
#6 Posted: 02:53:31 02/07/2010
O.o really good chapter! Keep writing!
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#7 Posted: 21:43:26 21/07/2010
cool! I like Nizla better than Kizla!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#8 Posted: 21:56:30 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks every one, sorry for the long delay, I've had writers block.

Winds from the east sang out in cries and howls. Nizla stood watching the mortal city of Anathero. "They think that their power is great... and unstoppable? I just have to show them how wrong they are." She harshly under her breath. Her mothers armies at the ready, she could be the most powerful demonic general/ war lord who is also shifter of all time. "Scar!" She called out to her demonic general. He slivered up to her. He stood about nine foot if he stood, but since he was half snake he only stood about five foot at the shoulders. He was blood red in color, with a heart hard as stone. "Yes, my mistress." He said, in a respectful yet cruel tone. "Ready the armies, we move out at midnight." Nizla said playfully. Another town would collapse for it's doubt of her strength. "Also, inform mother of our movement. I wish for her to know ahead of our attack." "Yes, my mistress." Scar slivered of to do what he was told. Nizla's gaze returned to the city. "Soon you hall fall." She said under her breath.

Midnight came in a few short moments. Nizla's armies stood in waiting. Holding her banner. Nizla stood by her dragon and companion, thorn. "Nizla, your an idiot, do you know the power of their armies?" "No. Should I? I am the most renowned and feared warlord of all time." She replied with a matter of factually tone. Thorn shook his head. "Well, if you get impaled through the heart don't come crying to me." He said, keeping his head high. "Thorn, you'll die too you know?" "Shut up." Nizla laughed to this. She made sure her jet black armor was fully on, so no man could kill her. At the exact stroke of midnight Nizla screamed, "Charge!" The entire army ran forth. Nizla got up top of thorn as he took of into the air. She raised her sword as they got closer to the wall. She shot lightning at it, through her sword. Dragons stormed the walls. The towns archers finally came. They sent arrows flying at the dragons, while city guard tried to hold back the demons and shadow warriors who were breaking though the gate.

Nizla rid thorn to the gate. I large fire ball formed in her hand. "Eat fire Anathero!" She threw it on the gate, it gave way and her armies move in. The screams of citizens dying and wailing in pain was like music to her ears. Guards fought their best, but the demons slaughtered most of them. Nizla saw king Harthor beneath her. "thorn, you may call me an idiot now." She jumped from his back, flying towards the king. Her blade drawn she screamed as she impaled him through the shoulder. The prince was nearby. "Nizla, you wrenched scum!" He yelled to her Shooting an arrow right past her head. Her short brown-black hair waved from the wind it caused. "Not close enough, pretty boy." She mocked him. He dropped his bow, and drew his sword. "Your father isn't dead yet, but i can fix that." She said laughing with a smile. She walked over to king Harthor. She gazed at the prince. "Anything you want to say to him before he's dead?" She said narrowing her eyes on the prince. "NO!!!" he screamed running to save his father. Nizla stuck her blade through Harthor's chest. The prince froze. He was too late to stop her.

"Oops. Did i do that?" Nizla said, calmly, innocently. "You demon!" He cried and charged at her. Nizla tripped him, "You know? I think you'll do me more as a prisoner." She said tossing her hair back. "You haven't caught me yet!" He cried, unable to get up. Nizla smiled as she walked over to him, as he lie helpless on ground. "Haven't I?" She kicked him in the face, knocking him out.
---
#9 Posted: 22:33:13 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Nizla sat in her dungeon, drinking warm fresh blood, it's savory richness marking a snobs life. Her short brown-black hair changed and grew into long black hair. She drank deeply from the gauntlet, she poked at the piece of flesh floating in it, She flicked it out her glass, her eyes fell on the prince's cell. He still Unmoving, yet she knew he was alive by the steady rise and fall of his chest. She drank more yet again of his blood. "Prince locked away in dungeons low, here you will die nice and slow. Your blood fill my gauntlet, your tears become my pure water. It's just a shame you'll never see it, the home i will slaughter." She sang. He rose slowly and looked at her, "you have a lovely voice, such a shame it belongs to a vile thing like you." He hissed. "Thank you." She replied, her red eyes falling upon him. "It is verse one of a song I call 'Ode to a Bloodied Prince."
---
#10 Posted: 06:52:40 24/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Nizla smiled wickedly. The prince stared at her, "Why did you name it that?" She looked down, a small chill touched her heart. "What would you care? I've destroyed you, and now your fate is Mother's decision." She replied coldly. She stood up, "Lights out, mortal." She hissed, the torches blowing out by magic. Leaving only pitch blackness. Nizla leaving entering her tower in her mother's fortress. The tower was lit with magical light. Flowers and feathers lay scattered about the steps. a light blue rug ran up the stairs, Nizla smiled at her home. She walk up the stairs, a dove landing on her shoulder. She knew this dove well, she befriended it despite her normal brutal behavior. "Hello, Harthor." The bird chirped in joy. "It fills my heart with joy to know that mortal cruelty is behind you, and you are enlightened by peace. Fore every dead soul turns into a new dove." The bird chirped again, Nizla smiled, knowing it's words. She walked into the hall, Trees growing above, thousands of doves filling this hall, the trees and flowers making rainbows of color and brightness. "This is the Beauty of Death." She said, A tear slithering down her cheek. She opened the door at the end of the hall, vines covering it, morning glories they had been.

Her room had a large bed, a large large mirror, a vanity, a small garden, and endless doves flying about. To the left was her paint set, and a small pit of blackness. She made her paints with the dead's essence, after all , most of her stuff was. To her right was the desk she wrote down all her best songs and poems. She knew she could never truly become part of death's beauty, but she would stop causing it. Behind a curtain lay a basin filled with steaming waters for a bath, It's water was carried by a small water fall, the waters from the hot spring below the fortress. She undressed and sat in the waters, soaking it it. Doves brought flowers in the bath. Nizla smiled and closed her eyes. She felt a ring of flowers being placed upon her hair. She looked around to see her mothers servant, the master of the Birds, Hytinu. "Hytinu, you surprised me." Nizla admitted Hytinu was a little girl, with feathered hair and the eyes of a dove. Her near white, blond, hair was filled with feathers and flowers. Her dress was made of fine silk. She had been Nizla assistant for Bathing and Dressing, or brushing her hair when she wasn't fighting all the time. Hytinu's face lit up. "Really, me scare you, Nizla?" She laughed. "Not scare, surprise." Nizla said with a smile. Hytinu smiled and asked intently. "Should i tell the maid to bring up the winnings of the battle, or what ever the chef through together?" "I can not eat mortal flesh right now, my mind isn't at ease." "Very well." Hytinu replied and skipped off. Nizla sank lower into the waters of the basin. The doves sitting on its edges singing. beautify.
---
#11 Posted: 07:23:40 25/07/2010 | Topic Creator
sorry for the quadruple post.
--

Nizla redressed, wearing a light blue summer dress, the lace lined with golden fleece. She sat upon her soft bed to brush out the endless knots in her hair. She walked bare foot to the door of her balcony she looked down, the ever changing meadow of her mothers Demonic plain glowed ever so brightly at sun set. Tears came to her eyes at the sight. She smile, she sat on the edge of the Balcony, Thorn climbed up the wall, he setting his head next to she. "Nizla, you seem troubled." "No Thorn, I often wish I could share this with someone." "You have me..." "You are like a brother Thorn, you know me. Mind and soul." She said. Thorn nodded. "Then i know what you speak of. Your soul calls out for it's mate... as does mine." Nizla smiled at Thorn, she stood on the railing of the balcony, jumping off to fall onto Thorns back. "You mind telling me that poem, ode to a bloodied prince?" "Birds flew up from meadows high, leaving rainbows in the sky. As death takes the sicken child, he is reborn a dove free and wild. His ever morning mother and pa, yet not know his fate. Is it by magic souls fly on, or beauty driving them forward? Fore one may never truly move on. We sing ode to a bloodied prince, he seeing many battles. He lost all he loved, treated as cattle. We give awe to a soul as he, soon enough he will see. His hard ships come with cause, so may his soul not pause.
'Prince locked away in dungeons low, here you will die nice and slow. Your blood fill my gauntlet, your tears become my pure water. It's just a shame you'll never see it, the home i will slaughter.' The witch sang from her towers high, marking blood stains in the sun set sky. Fore the princess locked away in her hand, couldn't meet to her demands. She cast from mountains far, only to land upon a star. Her power grew and she knew that to save the one we sing to, there was a task she had to do. She sang worlds long and true, The ode to the Bloodied prince. Her songs from his soul, his body left behind. She knew there would never be another like him, not another she could find. She wept for his sake, but saw his dove. And knew what had grown between them was a love. She bound her and he together, mastering the art of souls. She, the master of the birds, and he will always be of ode." Nizla sang. Thorn whistled. "Do you plan to tell any one else?" "No, not yet."
---
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#12 Posted: 16:29:38 30/07/2010
Awesome!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#13 Posted: 06:38:53 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Nizla stood up, sliding off of Thorn. "Nizla, I'll set you back in side, doll." Thorn said, Wrapping his tail around her, lifting her. He set her on the balcony again. "Thorn, I'll see you later." She said. Nizla walked back into her quarters, down the tower, making her way to the dinning hall. The dinning hall had a long table in which her mother and two sisters, a few of the workers of the fortress, and the demonic world king were sitting. Nizla's heart stopped for a short moment when see saw him. She glared at him, "Mother, what is he doing here?" Nizla asked asked her eyes not leaving The king. Biolizla met the eyes of her daughter. "Nizla, we are graced with the presence of our king... let nothing get in the way of pleasing him." Bioliza motioned for Nizla to sit, and she did. Nizla sat next to Kizla, her insane sister. "Nizla, fair and lovely, it is a grace to see you again." "Kizla, your words are as sweet as the nectar from summer flowers." Nizla replied, waiting to be served. The king looked at Nizla, "No kind words for your king?" Nizla turned pale looking him in the eyes. "I have been told only to speak once spoken to when in the presence of an official."
---
#14 Posted: 20:03:33 06/08/2010
VERY Good! ^.=.^
#15 Posted: 21:13:52 06/08/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks!
--
Th king raised an eye brow, Biolizla cutting in. "Sorry for cutting in, my dear king. But you must try the food, we shall discus politics away from my daughters." She said, her black silhouette taking form. She looked nearly like Nizla, yet different. Nizla looked at the her mother, then at the king. He never came to her palace often, only to discus politics and such. But lately he had come more and more. He would have ask Biolizla to meet him in his plain where he was most powerful, but he instead came where Biolizla is the center of everything. Nizla's eyes narrowed, she eating the soup in-front of her slowly, her eyes locked on the king of all demon lest he try to hurt any one.
Kizla and Lizla did the same, Kizla wielding her intimidating twisted smile upon her face. Lizla's face black and expressionless, Nizla's was stern and ready for any thing. The three of them watched in silence as people around them ate. Biolizla looked to them, ending there stares. Nizla returned to her meal, trying her best to focus on it.
As dinner was finished The king stood up. "I would like to see how your daughters are doing in combat..." "My lord, my daughters are not joining your army." The king laughed at this. "I only wish to see how they fair on the battle field." He said, to get a small warning nod from Biolizla. Lizla, Kizla, and Nizla showed him the the training ground, cherry blossoms falling to the ground all around them. He motioned for kizla to step up. She stepped for, standing straight and calmly. "Now this is a spare, no killing, and I expect to walk away." The king said eying Nizla. She quickly turned her expression blank. "Start." Lizla said emotionless in voice. Before the king could draw his sword kizla ran forward a childish smile on her face, as he try to block her, she flew to the side, her feet lifting of the ground, she flying at him, gabbing he fingers onto his blood vessels, His left arm went limp, Kizla flying up ward. He Readied his sword for the worst of the attack. Daggers formed around her, speeding at him, she laughing insidiously. She peed towards him, his sword barely missing her on her left side. She spiraled back.
"I'm done my lord." Kizla said, she bowed, he expression going blank. Lizla stepped forward, Nizla exhaling slowly, she didn't want to fight a pointless battle. She watched as Kizla nodded to let them know they could start. The king drew his sword, Lizla standing still. He ran towards her, she putting her hand on her sword now. He went to strike Lizla, she smiled, Now quickly drawing duel swords. She zipped past him fast as a spring hare. She smiled, running at him, he swords at her sides, ready to swing. He blocked her first blow, only to get blinded by the light shining from her eyes. She lunged at him, he blocking her swords before they did any damage. She pressed with her swords. She stepped back. "I am done. My lord, if you wanted to see us in battle, you should have picked a different tactic." Lizla hissed. He turned to Nizla. "Your turn, princess." "My lord, I respect your decisions, but you are familiar with my work. I will not fight a king, for i know my place. And if i ever wanted to dethrone you, then will we ever meet blades." Nizla hissed. She turned her back on the king, he growled at her. "Nizla, you must at least attempt to fight. You say you know your weak, but I know your afraid..." Nizla's sisters turned pale. Nizla turned back to him, her jade green eyes tearing into his soul. She walk towards him. "MY lord, you have made a tragic mistake, i have no fear. I have taken odds worse than me on you, and have succeeded. If you think I'm afraid of what a loud mouthed fat king who does nothing but sit and order can do, then you have nothing more than an ounce of intelligence in the all powerful skull of yours." Nizla hissed, she turned back around, walking back into the palace. The king turned bat red. "Your mother will hear about this, shadow-caster!" Nizla ignored him, walking on ward.

Nizla entered the dungeon to check on the prisoners. She looked at the cage holding the mortal prince. "Well, prince, you'll never see day light again. Mother has no input meaning your fate is in my hands." She said smiling. The prince turned and looked at her. "Well, Nizla. At least i know you wont be able to harm my people." He said. Nizla looked confused, "Excuse me? You can't do anything from inside that cage." Nizla said cold. She turned around, leaving the dungeon. She entered her tower to find The king waiting for her there. "My lord, if you will get out, now."
---
#16 Posted: 23:02:19 08/08/2010
Thats AWESOME! smilie
#17 Posted: 21:30:25 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! :3
--

The king laughed at this. "My dear Nizla, you have yet to hear my cause for being here." he said, his eyes spelling disaster. Nizla growled. "Get out, your majesty, you mus leave my tower." The king chuckled, walking towards Nizla, he spoke again, his voice cold as stone. "Nizla, despite your mother's power, I wish for you and your sisters to join my army. All will fall with you in my command..." "I will never join you!" "I'm sorry, I never recall giving you a choice." Nizla growled at him, the towers doves and Hytinu looking up at the king. "Hytinu, show him what i have taught you." Nizla ordered. Hytinu nodded. "It would be my pleasure." She replied, birds landing on her shoulders. The king laughed, "What could a little girl possibly do?" Hytinu lifted her arms up, all of the doves focused on her. She lunged towards the king, The doves dive bombing him, he slashed his sword at her only to get perished by hundreds of doves. The birds all circled around Hytinu, she closed her eyes , her feathered hair waving. "My lord, unless you want to leave in pieces, I suggest you leave, lest my mistress and i destroy you."

The king snarled. "Very well, but you will deeply regret this." He said, Nizla's eyes not leaving him. He walked out, the doves chirping at him as he walked out. Hytinu smiled. "Did i do well, Nizla?" "Good? You just scared off the king, Hytinu!" Nizla said with pride, "And mother shouldn't learn of me training you, understand. I don't want to find you hanged one morning." Hytinu nodded. Nizla smiled. Hytinu left for her quarters, Nizla walked out onto her balcony looking for Thorn. He looked up ward at her, worry on his face. "Nizla, you were a fool to do that." "Thorn, I couldn't have let him end our freedom, especially not yours!"
---
#18 Posted: 04:48:11 12/08/2010
Really... it really is...
SUCKS!!!!!!

Just kidding!
ITS AMAZING!
#19 Posted: 20:30:54 05/12/2010 | Topic Creator
sorry for the long wait. Kinda lost tract of story. >.<''

--

Nizla sat in the dungeon, reciting part of her poem, "Prince locked away in dungeons low, here you will die nice and slow. Your blood fill my gauntlet, your tears become my pure water. It's just a shame you'll never see it, the home i will slaughter." She sang it softly, her heart heavy, and her eyes lay upon the mortal imprisoned prince. "You know, your some twisted demonic barbarian..." Tiric said, laughing as he breathed heavily himself. Nizla stood, her gaze on him in anger. A spell lashing him across the face. "You say we are evil, only because we are different. And i only act upon my orders. As for the poem, you only heard a verse, you mortal wretch!" She barked, Tiric growling, "Then tell me your poem, prove to me your are not some blood crazed witch, as the rest of your kind!" Nizla growled, before singing lightly, though with a grudge. She told him her entire song, and his face changed, in awe and beauty. "I never knew a demon could do anything beautiful..." "It was mortals who banished us here, though few of us actually remember the event. But, it was mortals who made us the way we are... the way i am. To think of mortals is to think of pain and hatred. But, you know enough now. I must return to my duties, mortal." She said, standing up, and heading for the dungeon door, "I have a name you, demon." "As do i..." She said, in reply to him. Exiting, and heading for her chamber.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me