Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hollywood Voice-Over Cast [CLOSED]
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 23:47:05 08/05/2006 | Topic Creator
GameSpot has a press release from Sierra Entertainment detailing the hollywood voice-over cast, previously it was unknown who they each played.

Quote:
This epic story of Spyro's quest to discover his roots and realize his destiny is amazingly brought to life by leading Hollywood voice-over cast members Elijah Wood (Frodo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings trilogy) as the new voice of Spyro; David Spade (The Benchwarmers) as Spyro's sidekick Sparx the dragonfly; and Gary Oldman (Sirius Black from the Harry Potter films) as Ignitus, the Fire Dragon Elder and Spyro's mentor.

Again, the game is confirmed as set for release in October.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Neal Fodder
#2 Posted: 00:02:04 09/05/2006
I posted this as a comment for you but that is okay that you found it on your own instead,

...they want us to visit the site but it isn't updated past Shadow Legacy so???

~*Neal*~
#3 Posted: 00:45:03 09/05/2006 | Topic Creator
I'd already seen it at the VUGames forum, I just wanted a more permanent link than a forum post really.
---
Neal Fodder
#4 Posted: 01:06:19 09/05/2006
Oh...well I trusted it because it was a VUG head, so whatever...

~*Neal*~
#5 Posted: 01:27:16 09/05/2006 | Topic Creator
I said permanent, not trustworthy, I trust the post as much as the GameSpot article.
---
Last edited at 01:28:37 09/05/2006 by dark52
ih8u2 Fodder
#6 Posted: 14:50:32 09/05/2006
smilie's voiced by elijah wood? cool! i thought vugames was lying when they promised david, elijah, and oldman. Weird! vivendi's kinda splurging money with their new game. hope it won't shoot the price up, specially w/ these hollywood voice actors. how vu got a hold of em i'll never b able to fathom. no wonder this game's gonna b forty bucks.
Mortalinsect Green Sparx Gems: 402
#7 Posted: 22:13:20 09/05/2006
wel, well, well, I just love how surprisingly good this game is going to come out to be....it is going to have a like "Jax & Daxter" gameplay and "ratchet and clank", it is going to have famous stars and a great new adventure....what more can you want from the little guy..
---
Most Wanted: The Legend Of Spyro - A New Beginning
Neal Fodder
#8 Posted: 23:03:19 09/05/2006
LOL...excpet at IGN they called him "The little blue dragon"...

...LMAO!

I cannot wait, the gameplay may be hard to enjoy due to its huge change from Spyro's traditional platforming, even 'Shadow Legacy' wasn't too different from platforming, but this is a big, big change!

~*Neal*~
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#9 Posted: 15:43:44 10/05/2006
Yay! It's gonna be like Jak and Daxter! Woohoo!

And it would be even better if it was like Jak 3! That game was awsome!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Umbra Yellow Sparx Gems: 1072
#10 Posted: 00:36:14 11/05/2006
David Spade as Sparx...? Hmph. Didn't expect him to play that role. Still, getting some famous actors to play a role in an unpopular kids adventure series is truely a surprise. Will this attract more people?
---
Check out my Spyro videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/Sizux
Neal Fodder
#11 Posted: 02:58:55 11/05/2006
I'm not sure...but I sure hope so!

~*Neal*~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me