Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Developers/Publishers/Owners
Page 1 of 1
Developers/Publishers/Owners [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#1 Posted: 15:38:41 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
This is just something random that I've come up with, I'll be displaying all of the Spyro games and the developers and publishers and so on....I don't know if this is correct but here it goes:

Spyro the Dragon 1998 Developed by: Insomniac Games Published by: Sony Computer Entertianment Owned by: Universal Interactive Studios
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!/Gateway to Glimmer 1999 Developed by: Insomniac Games Published by: Sony Computer Entertianment Owned by: Universal Interactive Studios
Spyro: Year of the Dragon 2000 Developed by: Insomniac Games Published by: Sony Computer Entertianment Owned by: Universal Interactive Studios
Spyro: Season of Ice 2001 Developed by: Digital Eclipse Published & Owned by: Universal Interactive Studios
Spyro 2: Season of Flame 2002 Developed by: Digital Eclipse Published & Owned by: Universal Interactive
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly 2002 Developed by: Equinoxe Digital Entertainment/Check Six Published & Owned by: Universal Interactive
Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs/Adventure 2003 Developed by: Digital Eclipse Published & Owned by: Universal Interactive
Spyro: Orange-The Cortex Conspiracy/Fusion 2004 Developed by: Vicarious Visions Published & Owned by: Universal Interactive
Spyro: A Hero's Tail 2004 Developed by: Eurocom Entertainment Software Published by: Sierra Entertianment Owned by: Vivendi Universal Games
Spyro: Shadow Legacy 2005 Developed by: Amaze Entertainment Published & Owned by: Sierra Entertainment
The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning 2006 Developed by: Krome Studios/Amaze Entertainment Published & Owned by: Sierra Entertainment
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night 2007 Developed by: Krome Studios/Amaze Entertainment/Griptonite Games Published & Owned by: Sierra Entertainment
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon 2008 Developed by: Estranges Libellules/Tantalus Media Published by: Sierra Entertainment Owned by: Activision Blizzard

Once again I don't know if this is correct and I don't know if it has been done before, I found most of the information from Wikipedia and I was bored so I decided to randomly do this list.
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#2 Posted: 15:51:16 22/06/2010
Yes its all right

ps cool!
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3 Posted: 15:53:03 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Awesome, thanks. smilie At first people were just moaning at me, lol.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#4 Posted: 15:54:57 22/06/2010
DAMN YOU RUINED THE TOPIC

/rage
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#5 Posted: 17:54:11 22/06/2010
I HOPE YOUR HAPPY
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me