Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Forbidden Ties [CLOSED]
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#1 Posted: 04:55:13 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh come on, you knew it was coming. Admit it. xD
So, first major fanfic -hopefully-. What the heck has come out of my mind now.

First, to start off, the title does NOT point at any romance or kissy-kissy stuff. It's named that for a totally different reason. (Not to say there won't be a few dramatic moments, maybe a kiss or two. Nothing over the line however, so no worries.)

Second, this is not your average fan fiction. This does not really have a plot, although one may form eventually. This is also how you might say a massive crossover fanfiction, meaning all my fandoms are more than likely going into this one way or another. Maybe even some ideas from movies and games I've watched/played.

Now you might be wondering, how did I think of this? Well, blame my subconscious' wild imagination when I'm asleep, that's how all my fandoms got mixed and this idea arose. Fandoms that do not seem to work well together at a glance, but however my mind has twisted it to make sense and work out in dreams, so why not write it out? Yeah, I know, I'm crazy, but it just wouldn't be fun if I wasn't, would it?

Some of you may know the following characters from RPs I have played part in, keep in mind that this does NOT follow along with the backgrounds stories for them in those RPs, this is entirely separate.

Chapters~
Chap. 1 - The End Is Only the Beginning.
Chap. 2 - Child Hood Friends.

In progress~ (Whenever my muse stops being a lazy furball and actually finishes the edits is when these will be posted.)
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5

Comments are welcome, as are suggestions for improvement.

Forbidden Ties is a creation and work in progress of Kingdom Crack Projects. :3 Enjoy.
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 23:32:19 10/08/2010 by Crystal Dragon
#2 Posted: 05:13:39 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 - The End, Is Only the Beginning

Boom.

That was the last thing Court heard. The last thing she'd seen was sparks flying. The last thing she felt was her body hitting the ground in an uncomfortable way, rocks digging into her skin and dust being stirred up into her face.

All she saw now was pitch black, there was no light. Court only floated endlessly in this black void alone, she didn't feel anything, she couldn't move at all. She didn't feel like she was breathing either, but her body didn't scream for air. Odd.

It seemed as though her sense of feeling slowly came back, as she could now feel her body slowly becoming cold like ice. Her conscious was slipping as well, images flashing before her eyes as she looked back on her life. Rather interesting to watch, though scary at the same time knowing every second more you saw the more death came to take you away.

It was though all her memories slowly came back, ones she had forgotten long ago. Some she had tried to remember, but couldn't. At least now she could go peacefully after remembering everything. She had defied death numerous times, seems like he finally won this battle. Damn.

She felt like she was falling into blissful warmth, and opened her eyes to find she was standing on a small dirt path in a small town secluded from everything else by two mountains on either side, nice, rich green grass all over, vines climbing up the walls of the houses, one even overtook someone's window.

Large trees dotted the landscape both near and far, some smaller trees along the main walkways. The dirt path was where everyone walked through to get in, out and around this place. This was where she grew up. Where her life had began. No, she wasn't a child in this dream, she was still the same age as before; eighteen years.

Court had walked some ways into the town before turning to the sound of a door being opened, the wood creaking as it moved involuntarily. A young girl, probably six, had jumped out. She was full of life, full of that young energy that made kids, well kids. The young girl had paid no attention to Court as she ran past, while Court had let out a small chuckle, a slight smirk on her face.

That girl was her; when she was just a runt. How could you tell? You could always tell from those blood red eyes and that shoulder-length, wavy black hair. But, and she had to admit, that was the only two things that gave it away. She did not wear that dark red bandanna, nor did she wear gray and black clothes. This particular day, she was dressed in a bright yellow shirt and light blue pants.

She had scurried off through the length of the town, all the adults giving her greetings, waving to her, sometimes calling out her name and asking how she was today. They were doing their daily chores; tending the livestock, their fields, even cutting the grass down and trimming the vines around their homes. Some had a few fully grown bushes planted around, and were tending to those as well, a few in one particular yard in the shapes of various animals.

She missed that, the people who didn't reject her and welcomed her warmly every day, the child made sure to answer to those who asked questions, and waving and calling out greetings in return to others while running through the crisp, cold grass. Occasionally she'd stumble because her foot discovered an overgrown rock that she couldn't see.

Court followed close behind, but no one paid attention to her, she was a phantom to them. This had happened in the past, she was merely there to watch. The girl stopped at the door to another house, the house was the most overtaken by vines, and surrounded by swarms of trees. Lightly knocking on the door, making a rhythm with her knuckles as the young girl hummed a tune along with it. The door opened slightly, only a small sliver of light breaking in, to reveal a young boy was was more than likely two years older at least.

The boy had medium-length rosy pink hair, though most of it was covered by a small black beanie hat. The expression in his sapphire eyes did not share the young girl's, if anything it was exactly the opposite.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:47:31 18/06/2010 by Crystal Dragon
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#3 Posted: 05:17:50 18/06/2010
Not bad for the first chapter, the way you describes it certainly revolves around Court and we know it's all about her.

She sounds cute as a child, can't wait for more. C:
#4 Posted: 21:23:55 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 - Child Hood Friends

He let the young girl in, while Court had just walked through the door like a ghost. That was rather creepy to do, and she didn't want to do it again anytime soon. She made herself at home on the velvet couch, propping her feet up on the brown coffee table in front of it. The house had white wallpaper with golden trimming and lines streaking across it's surface. The TV was huge, surround sound speakers as well, all with a fully integrated video game console system.

It was rather luxurious, to say the least. The girl had started to question the boy for why he was wearing a beanie hat, although there was no one else around and she was some distance away, she could hear them talking almost as though she was the young girl. "But Lumawia, you know I don like it when you weaw that hat.." That, was almost enough for a facepalm. She had to keep in mind she was six, she couldn't blame herself for talking like that, could she?

"All the other kids at school make fun of me. I don't want to hear it anymore, I will paint it or cut it." Paint it, as in dying it. His decision seemed final, and the girl's jaw almost dropped to the floor. "But....but...why? It's partly what makes you who you awe, if you changed it who would you be? You wouldn't be the boy I remember anymowe."

Court's eyebrows raised in surprise. She knew her way with words back then? Apparently she did, and it seemed to strike the boy down to every last fiber of his being. "I...you....you like me the way I am?" he mumbled, almost inaudible, "Of couwse silly, why would I say something about it if I didn't?" the girl cooed happily, though there was a lingering tune of sadness in her voice.

She turned around on her heels and skipped over to the couch, incidently sitting down exactly where Court was, and she went right through, to remind her she was still a ghost. Pushing that thought aside she focused back on the memory. "You shouldn't listen to bullies, and you shouldn't do what they say. If you bowed to theiw wishes, you'd huwt youw fwiends mowe than they awe huwting you. But I guess that means nothing, you've made youw decision."

There was a moderate glitter of sorrow in the young girl's eyes, they threatened to tear up the longer her mind was on the thought of him getting rid of his rose pink hair, no longer being the best friend she knew.

'Things change..'

Lumaria couldn't bear to see his friend cry in front of him, and he ran over and grabbed her hands to get her attention and have her look up to him. "Please don't cry. I won't listen to the bullies, okay?." He whined. The girl looked unsure for a second, but then lightly smiled as the trouble at hand was solved.

The boy must have felt torn up inside, going against his decision because he didn't want to hurt a friend. But just how worse off could he be? Court had blood red eyes, eyes usually placed with a demon or a monster. Just imagine if someday those bullies got to her instead, she'd feel far worse than he was now.

The world that Court was in ripped, turned and swirled, landing her in the middle of the school, it's marble walls while white with brown swirls, bill boards and windows filed about all over. The floor seemed to be granite stone, and was random speckles of colors. Everything seemed older now, even the once-kids, that were now teens and young adults.

Her guess was that this was nine to ten years later. She saw herself again, still with that old lively-hood. She was walking alongside Lumaria, holding hands with him while they both carried their books to class. 'Oh great....I jinxed myself.' Court sighed, rubbing her forehead, she wasn't really one for romance. Well, not now anyway. Back then she was, unfortunately.

The two were separated in classes, and Court's class just had to have the band of bullies. She stood outside in the hall, the teacher's voice clear to her even with the door closed, and she heard the taunts start soon after they began work. How could someone possibly speak too soon and end up jinxing themselves not once, but twice?
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#5 Posted: 22:12:14 22/06/2010
Where's that next chapter? D<
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#6 Posted: 02:28:18 25/07/2010
Tomorrow sure is a long time. *clicks tongue*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me