Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Fury of Water: Book Two [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#151 Posted: 17:04:07 30/06/2010
I did last night, i just couldn't post since i have a friend over.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#152 Posted: 17:16:44 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
"They sleeping over with me," he told his father, "C'mon Erra, Sky, let's go," he said, pointing toward his room. They walked past Max and went into Zack's room. They put him on his bed and turned off the lights. Sierra covered him up and Zack asked for one of Sierra's lullabys.

"Not tonight, Zack," she told him.

"Please?" Zack pleaded. Skyler joined in.

"Alright, alright, fine," she said, sitting at the foot of Zack's bed, "What song?" she asked.

"Enter Sandman," he said. Skyler looked at her.

"You sing him Metallica songs?" he asked.

"Only when Max isn't around," she told him before turning back to Zack, "How about the Itsy Bitsy Spider," she offered. He sighed and nodded. Sierra sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Zack yawned and started closing his eyes. He fell asleep before she could finish. Skyler had been sitting on the floor and she looked at him. "Don't say a word, I know I can't sing," she told him. He shook his head.

"Babe, are you kidding me? You are amazing," he told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't lie," she told him. He shook his head again.

"I'm not, rig a lie detector up if you want to, but I'm not lying," he told her. She got up and helped him up. They walked out of the room and toward the stairs. Max stood in their path, his arms crossed.

"I don't know what you two are planning, but I don't like it, and I want those people out of my house by tomorrow morning," he told her.

"Can't do, the fate of the world rests in our hands," she told him. Skyler nodded.

"Okay, let's pretend that's the truth," Max said, "And what is wrong with the fate of the world?"

"Cosmo is going to take over and the children of the Five must stop him," she told him. Max looked exhasperated.

"I don't know what they were putting in your food at that last school, but that is impossible, you've been playing too many video games," he told her.

"Sir, it's true," Skyler said.

"No it's not, shut up, both of you," Max told them.

"Tell my daughter to shut up and I will shut you up, permanently," came Watyr's voice. He stepped into the living room from the entrance hall. Ayr was walking behind him and motioned for Skyler to follow him up the stairs. Skyler looked at Sierra who nodded.

"I'll be fine," she told him. He nodded and walked up the stairs with Ayr. Watyr stood by Sierra. The veins in Max's neck started popping and buldging.

"What do you think you're doing in here?" he asked. Watyr crossed his arms.

"I have to train Sierra for the apocalypse don't I? She has to master my element before Cosmo reaches full power," he told him. Max looked like was going to explode.

"THEY HAVE YOU IN ON THAT LIE TOO?!" he shouted. Both Sierra and Watyr were holding eachother back.

"It's not a lie, have Lori explain it to you," Watyr told him. Max's eye started twitching.

"Don't. Call. Her. LORI!" he shouted.

"DON'T SHOUT AT MY DAD!" Sierra shouted back. Max turned to her, pure hatred in his eyes.

"I should have kicked you out when I had the chance, you've brought nothing but trouble to me and my family," he spat at her.

"Newsflash, Mom and Zack are half mine too, get over it," she growled at him.

"DO NOT TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME! YOU ARE WORTHLESS! YOUR OWN FATHER DIDN'T WANT YOU!" Max shouted at her. Two streams of water hit his face, leaving red marks in their wake. The water could be traced back to Sierra and Watyr, their sea green eyes shooting daggers into Max's heart. He looked at them, pure horror on his face. "How... How did you... Who.. What are you?" he nervously asked.

"I'd say your worst nightmare but that is over used, so I'll just say that if you yell at my daughter or any of the children, Lorraine, or the childrens' fathers like that ever again, we will unleash our full power on you, and Kayda's father is the master of fire, so that might not be too comfortable," Watyr threatened. Max feverishly nodded and scurried to his bedroom. Watyr gave his daughter a hug. "Hey, kid," he said to her, "How long have you been putting up with that?"

"Four years, but in reality, I've only been around him for like two months if you put it all together," she told him.

"That's too long," he said, walking with her up the stairs.

-------------------

A note from Tahreh: To all the people that like to spam people's threads, such a certain user that posted earlier, I will not respond to any of that anymore, because I realized that you are nothing more than people like my little brother. You only type that junk for attention, and I'm here to tell you right now, get over it and get a life. And if you really do hate it, at least have the heart to tell me what you hate about it, (And "I hate all of it," isn't going to cut it) so I can try to make the revised versions better, okay? And to all the people who love it and have been with me from the start, I love you all, you are the reason I haven't stopped writing. And to all the people that are just reading this and not posting reviews, please post, I'm desperate to know what everybody thinks. These reviews may decide whether I decide to publish this.

Thank you for your time! I love every single one of you! <3 But not in that creepy stalker way.... 0_o That's just wrong. Bye!
#153 Posted: 17:23:41 30/06/2010
I love the chapter! <3
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#154 Posted: 17:24:10 30/06/2010
if you get it made into a book and you put that me and eria are your sisters and were character ? no okay thought so
love ya sis
#155 Posted: 17:24:51 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, and if anyone wants to go yell at the spammer who was on page three, (You will know him/her when you see him/her) feel free! (:
#156 Posted: 17:29:58 30/06/2010
but i thought i wasnt aloud to yell at people any more sis
#157 Posted: 20:04:54 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I'll make one exception for spammers. You can't yell at haters, but you can yell at spammers. Anyhow, due to some difficulties with Xenophillius The Laptop (The charger thingy is acting up and won't charge) I can't put a guarantee on when the next chapters will be up. Sorry! I'm just as depressed about this as you are.
#158 Posted: 23:15:49 30/06/2010
NOOOO!!!! I gotta have story... x dies x
---
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#159 Posted: 01:23:47 01/07/2010
OMG OMG OMG ZAY ZAY'S IN DA STORY!!!!! *shows to spazy nephew* Look kid your Famous! lol
haha love meh nephew! I taught him how to do a peace sign today (well, almost >.<)
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
#160 Posted: 01:24:25 01/07/2010
x smiles x
---
#161 Posted: 01:27:00 01/07/2010
yea funny thing is there's a bigger age difference between Sierra and her bro than me and meh nephew O.o
---
#162 Posted: 01:27:57 01/07/2010
zay zay ? were ?
#163 Posted: 01:31:32 01/07/2010
He went home but did you know he know all the words to big green tractor? (He's only 3!)
---
#164 Posted: 01:32:52 01/07/2010
why didnt you tell me that sooner ?
#165 Posted: 01:49:02 01/07/2010
if you wanna get back at the spammer go spam his topic
---
#166 Posted: 02:40:49 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I adore Zay Zay... <3 I'm probably going to put some other people I know in here, just as unimportant side characters, if I put any other important characters in here, I might explode. xD
#167 Posted: 22:59:15 02/07/2010 | Topic Creator
ATTENTION: Read the attention below.
#168 Posted: 23:01:01 02/07/2010
you know what the weird thing is? That's when my wajas are giving birth.
---
#169 Posted: 23:20:13 02/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Err... Wow... That is weird...
#170 Posted: 23:24:17 02/07/2010
It better not be at 10:45 PM, other wise their birth marks your absence. on exact timing.
---
#171 Posted: 03:28:23 10/07/2010
Sorry for the double post. But this song reminded me of a moment somewhere in the past of the story.

---
#172 Posted: 02:11:38 21/07/2010
Kwel. TAHREH PLEASE GET BACK ON! I'LL DIE FROM JAMES WITHDRAWL!!!
---
#173 Posted: 18:23:20 03/08/2010 | Topic Creator
OMS (Oh My Steven) I'm SO SORRY!!! I'm about to have a Dobby moment.

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN LIKE ANYTHING. ONE CHAPTER. THAT'S IT! I'M NOT WORTHY OF THIS TOPIC. *slams oven door on fingers repeatedly* I'M SO SORRY! OH, THE EMBARRASSMENT! I DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS IF I EVER GET AROUND TO REDOING SoF! OHMYSTEVEN I'M SO FILTHY! *slams head against a door* I'M SO SORRY!! *dies, but is saved by non other than DR. SPENCER REID*

"Oh, Tahreh," says Reid, "You aren't filthy, you're a talented young girl who I'd hate to see not follow her dream of publishing a book."

"You mean it, Spencer?" asks Tahreh. Reid nods and helps her up.

"I'll read your books," he promises. Tahreh freaks out and springs like a ninja to her laptop to continue writing FoW. Spencer runs off to arrest a serial killer, leaving Tahreh in her room.

Don't you just love happy endings? lol xD
#174 Posted: 18:26:23 03/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks to Spencer Reid, I have found new life and will continue the story. But, after I finish this, I will set off to redo SoF so it is a WHOLE LOT LONGER. Thank You! Have a Five Dollar Foot Long. *points to the Subway guy who has a table full of FDFLs*

=======

Chapter Fourteen

Watyr deposited Sierra in her bedroom and went to sit with the other fathers. Skyler managed to sneak in there and sat on her bed next to her. They didn't say anything, they just stared at the fish that were painted on her wall. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she leaned her head on his chest. She looked at the posters that had accumulated over the years, most of them had been torn out of her magazines but some were full sized movie and concert posters. Skyler stroked her hair.

"C'mon, kid, you'll be alright, me and your daddy, we'll kill him even if he looks at you the wrong way," he told her. She smiled.

"You're too good to me," she told him, "I have to pay you back somehow," she said. He pulled her chin up so that he was looking in her deep green eyes. He kissed her gently on the lips. He pulled back after a second.

"I think we're even, for now," he told her and he smiled. She smiled back and felt her cheeks turn red. Their eyes stayed locked for a moment before somebody knocked on the door. The both looked up to see Watyr and he didn't look too happy.

"I hate to interupt this lovely moment," he said sarcastically, "But it's my job as the father like figure in Sierra's life to be annoying like this and throw Skyler out of the door with great force," he said.

"Where does it say that?" Sierra asked and Watyr pulled a book out that was called, A Crash Course In Parenting A Teenage Girl. Sierra and Skyler both sighed and fell backward. "You've got to be kidding me," Sierra mumbled. Watyr laughed and threw the book behind him.

"Anyhow, I came in to alert you of the meeting that will be taking place in . . . oh it's starting now," Watyr told them. Skyler jumped up and pulled Sierra up and they walked out. Kayda and James were sitting with their backs to the fireplace and Comet and Kierstyn were on opposite sides of the room, obviously trying to put as much space between them as physically possible. Ayr, Lighte, and Darke were all in chairs, looking at them. Skyler and Sierra sat on the floor infront of James and Kayda and they all looked at their fathers.

"We want to know what you guys know about Cosmo," Lighte said seriously. They were all surprised by his sudden forcefulness. Comet cleared his throat and they all looked at him.

"I've only known him since forever, so you might want to talk to me," Comet started, "He's not at full power yet, that's why he's been sending Axel and me out to do his bidding. He won't reach it for about another year, give or take a month or two. His favorite food is Cosmic Brownies, he's six foot five inches, is fond of Katy Perry, and hates spray cheese," Comet told them. Darke shook his head.

"We don't need to know all of that pointless junk," he told him, "What we need to know is what he's planning." Comet shrugged.

"Yeah, well, I wasn't much of a son, more of a slave, he didn't tell me anything unless I needed to know it," he told them. They all sighed.

"So," Kayda started, "We're back at square one, the square that everybody in the world hates." James nodded.

"Look, I'm sorry I can't be of any help, I'm used to that, but I did hear him muttering about Japan, I don't know," Comet said.

"Japan? What's so useful about Japan?" Sierra asked. Comet looked helpless.

"I don't know," he said, "I should just stop talking," he finished. Kierstyn glared at him.

"You should never have started," she told him.

"Y'know, Kierstyn, I am really getting tired of your attitude," Sierra told her, acid filling her glare.

"Watyr," Ayr said to Watyr, "Your daughter is bullying mine, please, do something about it." Kierstyn glanced at Watyr, pleading that he do something about Sierra. Watyr looked over into Sierra's eyes, silencing her. She bit her lip and stayed silent. Skyler put his arm around her shoulder and they all looked at their fathers. They all shrugged, completely unsure of what they were going to do.

"What are we supposed to do?" Skyler asked, the seriousness in his voice alarmed most of them. Lighte looked at his son and shrugged.

"Dunno, Sky, dunno," he replied.

"Why don't we all just go to sleep?" Kayda suggested. Skyler raised his hand.

"I second that motion," he said. Their fathers looked thoughtful. Sierra looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It read 11:37pm.

"It's almost midnight," she said. James' eyes got wide. Sierra watched as he shifted uncomfortably and Darke dismissed them all. James jumped up and ran to the room he was staying in. Skyler rolled his eyes at his older cousin. Sierra watched him run off and looked up at Skyler. "What's his problem?" she asked.

"He gets migraines and has to take his meds between eleven o'clock and midnight or else he feels like his head will explode, I think it's because the meds are like crack for his brain monkeys, and if they don't get their crack, they die," he told her.

"Really? Migraines?" she asked. He shrugged.

"I'm not the brain monkeys that live in his head," he replied. Sierra couldn't help but laugh at him. He took her hand and dragged her to her room where he turned her radio on. Faithfully by Journey came on. "You're a Journey fan?" he asked. She blushed and nodded. "Don't be ashamed, I've always liked Steve Perry, the fact that he can hit those impossible notes at the end of Don't Stop Believin' is just plain amazing," he told her.

"Yeah," she replied. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she put hers on his shoulders. They swayed to the music, letting Steve Perry's voice be the only thing that made a sound. Their eyes stayed locked on eachother and eventually, Skyler leaned down and kissed Sierra passionately on the lips. She closed her eyes and let her mind be transported to the clouds while her feet stayed firmly on the ground. Just as the last faithfully was sang, he pulled away, his eyes bright yellow, a happy almost giddy yellow. Her green eyes were playfully changing shades from sea green to light blue like the ocean.

"Your eyes," he said, "They look really pretty." She leaned her head on his chest.

"Yours remind me of lemon drops," she told him, "How I love lemon drops." They both sighed peacefully. The lights were suddenly turned off and they both looked over toward the switch. They saw Lorainne.

"You two are like those lovesick teenagers on the tv, next thing I know one of you girls will tell me that you're pregnant and then the dramatic music will come on, then it will fade to a commercial about weight loss," she said to them.

"Mom, you're making no sense, again," Sierra told her.

"I know," she replied, "But I'm paranoid that if he stays in here for much longer, dirty things will go on, so I am not leaving this doorway until he's gone," she said. Skyler sighed and kissed Sierra's forehead.

"G'night, see ya around noon-ish, give or take a few hours," he said, "I love you," he finished before letting her go and walking out. Lorraine watched him walk past.

"I love you too, Skyler," Sierra said before he was gone. Lorraine raised her eyebrow.

"Sierra, you scare me sometimes, anyhow, good night!" she said and pranced off. Sierra blinked a few times.

"I must be adopted," she said to herself as she threw a rubber ball at the lightswitch in an effort to turn the light off. Much to her surprise, it worked and she plopped onto her bed and fell asleep.
#175 Posted: 21:20:05 03/08/2010
Haha shelbs don't hirt yourself! After spending three weeks couped up in a car I haven't even finished a short three page comic!
---
#176 Posted: 17:54:18 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Truess[: Nice Sig bye the way, Sis. So, would you all be mean and unhappy if I said that I changed my mind and started redoing SoF so that I might be able to get it published before I graduate high school?
#177 Posted: 19:03:06 04/08/2010
Hey I think it's a good idea! that way when your done you don't have to worry about redoing the entire 2nd book.
---
Kitsunabe Red Sparx Gems: 76
#178 Posted: 19:07:08 04/08/2010
Tahh, you didn't tell me you were writing a book! Why must you hurt me so?
---
I have nothing to say, get over it.
#179 Posted: 21:06:20 04/08/2010
YAY! your back! Nice to see you online!
---
#180 Posted: 23:16:37 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
OMGs KITSU LEAVE ME ALONE! (Family rivalry... Don't ask) Anyhow, YES I'm back! In the words of ACDC...

"'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
(Well) I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black."

Haha, I love my ACDC moments (x
#181 Posted: 00:08:29 05/08/2010
Yes, yes your back. NOW WRITE WOMAN!!!!
As your biggest fan/sister/self proclaimed editor, I beleived I have the right to work you like a slave driver till your done smilie
---
#182 Posted: 02:11:54 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Forceful much? And the correct way to put that for the most effect would have been.

Yes, yes, we get the point, you're back, blah blah blah, NOW WRITE WOMAN!!!!!!!
As you biggest fan/sister/self-proclaimed editor/acomplice who knows where the bodies are and can turn you in to the cops at anytime, I believe I have the right to WORK YOU LIKE A SLAVE DRIVER TILL YOU ARE DONE. *gets the whip and laughs evilly* MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! smilie

Anywho, I proclaim that FoW will remain unfinished till SoF is complete! So, FURY OF WATER WILL REMAIN UNFINISHED UNTIL SONG OF FIRE IS COMPLETELY REVISED AND A WHOLE LOT LONGER! THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY! !~Tahreh The Blind Ninja~!
#183 Posted: 14:49:32 05/08/2010
Okies yea your right that would be a better way to put it!
---
#184 Posted: 18:38:30 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I think the smiley face at the end is the icing on the cake. lol
#185 Posted: 03:27:53 06/08/2010
smilie now i sad...
---
#186 Posted: 12:57:25 06/08/2010 | Topic Creator
OMST DON'T CRY! DON'T CRY! I'll get the penguins from the Trapped In WalMart RP to tickle your brain!
#187 Posted: 16:51:40 06/08/2010
ooc lol
#188 Posted: 13:44:13 15/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tahreh

Anywho, I proclaim that FoW will remain unfinished till SoF is complete! So, FURY OF WATER WILL REMAIN UNFINISHED UNTIL SONG OF FIRE IS COMPLETELY REVISED AND A WHOLE LOT LONGER! THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY! !~Tahreh The Blind Ninja~!

^ I cannot, I proclaimed and signed it. You can't break a proclamation like that! But, with me giving SoF all of my ADHD mind, and only stopping writing when I feel the urge to write a fanfic, it shall be published, even if it kills me!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me