Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Fury of Water: Book Two [CLOSED]
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#101 Posted: 03:49:22 22/06/2010
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYyay!
*scary voice(like kagura's when she's mad)* Finnish it by tomorrow! I command you!
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#102 Posted: 03:53:09 22/06/2010
ok, grandma finally let me use the internet! Awesome chapters, i burst out laughing on many parts... are you thinking of publishing this?
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#103 Posted: 04:23:28 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
@Eira: I'm running out of ideas... I'm thinking about... Y'know, I'll do it, and see what you guys think.

@Night: Originally I was, but then I started posting it on the Internet and there could be copyright issues.. I don't know, I might send SoF in after I let my grammar nazi proofread it. xEMPHASIS ON THE MAYBEx
#104 Posted: 06:15:48 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
PRE-WARNING: Yeah, this chapter probably sucks royal hippogriff. It's what I get for writing at two in the morning...

Chapter Eight

Sierra and Skyler uncovered eachother's eyes and they walked over to Kayda. James looked confused.

"Busting out of here? Kayda, your leg is broken," he told her.

"Your point, you can't tell me we're staying here, I will loose my mind," she replied.

"But we have too," James insisted.

"What did Skyler break that we have to pay for?" she asked. Skyler his crossed his arms.

"Why do you assume I broke something? Why does everybody always think that I did it! I'm the son of Lighte, I'm the good child, he," he said pointing to James, "Is the son of Darke, the bad child! Why does nobody assume he did it?" he asked. James and Sierra slapped him upside the head. "No need to be brutal," he whimpered.

"We have no where to go," James told Kayda, "The base is destroyed." She glared at him.

"What about my mom's house? You and Skyler could sleep in the living room and Sierra, Kierstyn, and I could," she started, "Wait, where's Kierstyn?" she asked. The three of them looked at eachother.

"Err, Kayda, slight problem with Kierstyn," Skyler said nervously, "She ditched for the elders," he told her. Her face was filled with surprise.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"Well, we went to the elders' meeting thingy, and we were all mad because they thought you were unimportant, and Sierra said that we don't need them, and the three of us marched out, but Kierstyn stayed, saying something about the elders being almighty and smart and stuff, so we left without her," Skyler explained. Kayda looked at them.

"Why does everything interesting happen while I'm asleep?" she asked. James put his arm around her shoulder. He looked at Sierra and Skyler.

"Should we bust out?" he asked. Sierra shrugged.

"It might be best," she replied, "Plus, Arizona might go insane if he goes much longer without Kayda," she told him.

"Arizona? Is he okay?" Kayda asked. Sierra nodded.

"We would have brought him in, but he started foaming at the mouth and snarling the minute he saw Comet, so James tied him up to the tree outside," she told her. Kayda's eyes got wide.

"You. Left. Him. OUTSIDE?!" she shouted. They all feebly nodded.

"It was either that or we let him tear Comet limb from limb!" Sierra told her.

"That is perfectly acceptable," Kayda told her, her eyes blazing. James pulled his arm away, and Sierra could see scorch marks on his sleeve.

"Kayda, calm down," Sierra told her.

"Why should I calm down?!" she asked.

"Because if father hears you, he'll confine you all to my room, and we're crunched for space as it is," Comet said, stepping into the room. They all looked at him.

"What do you want?" they all asked at the same time.

"I want out," he told them, "I'm sick of my father, I want him to disapear, I'm fighting with you guys." They all looked at him.

"You're coming, with us?" James asked.

"Yep," Comet said, nodding.

"Lovely," Skyler and Sierra murmured.

"You can sneak us out right?" Kayda asked. Comet nodded.

"Absolutely," he told them, "The hobos don't tell him anything, it's just the guards at the door we have to worry about,"

"You could probably get them to leave their post," James said. Comet nodded.

"For sure, they listen to everything I say," he replied.

"So we can leave tonight?" Kayda asked hopefully. They all nodded. James picked Kayda up and carried her out. Skyler and Sierra followed. Comet closed the door behind them.
#105 Posted: 12:53:36 22/06/2010
YAY! wait your not publishing it?!
---
#106 Posted: 18:14:45 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I might, I might not, I'll have to delete this off the forums if I do. I have to talk to my grammar nazi about proofreading. And, they're really short. I've been thinking about it, and Silver finished SoF in under two days. I don't know, maybe if I come up with some stuff, or just make it one big long book, instead of five smaller books. Again, I really don't know, I'm just writing cause I like to. But, if I were to publish it, here would be my plan

Step One: Make SoF longer (Current page count: 33. That's just sad. That's just over three chapters in Prisoner of Azkaban. )

Step Two: Let Silver Lining, my own personal grammar nazi, proof read it.

Step Three: See if any one I know is related to or knows a publisher and let him/her read it and see what he/she thinks.

Step Four: I'd probably need to eat at some point, so I'll make that step four.

Step Five: Take what Mr/Ms/Mrs. Publisher person says and go from there.

CURRENT IDEAS FOR THE LENGTHENING OF SONG OF FIRE!

Idea numero uno: Flip flop between views. (It'll kill me, but if I must, I must)

Idea numero dos: Add in visits to the others' moms. (Go and see James and Skyler's dysfuntional family, etc)

Idea numero tres: More training, more going out and doing stuff such as shopping and eating and such.

Idea numero cuatro: More battles between Comet and Axel.

I'm out of ideas... Add your ideas for what you want to see in a revised SoF.
#107 Posted: 18:47:45 22/06/2010
That would be Awesome! Ok so mrs.s sister is a childrens author so we can ask her about publishing and as for soF .... Ya know I always thought that James mother died and he lived with skyler's family and his room was a closet... Going to there house would be so cool!!!
You can always go back and delete post OR you can ask Dark52 to just delete the topic altogther.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:40 23/06/2010 by Princess Eira
#108 Posted: 18:56:24 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie Dude, that was exactly what I was thinking (About James and his mom and what not, but he had a good sized room, we're not making James Cinderella or anything, that would just be wrong) I probably won't post the revised version on here, (Make you have to buy the book! I'm so mean!) and I just ran SoF through the spellcheck, (According to it, Kierstyn's name is misspelled) but I'm still going to ask Silver if she'll proof read the revised version. And I think I'm just going to skip everything and go straight to Step Four, for now atleast.
#109 Posted: 19:36:30 22/06/2010
You should stick with the current number of chapters and just make them longer. And I'll talk to ms.S when I get my facebook
---
#110 Posted: 19:53:07 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
WAIT! If you get one, I want to be your first friend, mmkay? xD As soon as I finish FoW I'll go back through and work some details into SoF.
#111 Posted: 20:08:57 22/06/2010
You will be I promise
---
#112 Posted: 21:19:25 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Your sig makes me laugh almost everytime I see it! x]
#113 Posted: 21:42:55 22/06/2010
I no right look at my guest book!
---
#114 Posted: 00:35:35 24/06/2010
yay! I'm back from grandma's! boo and yay at the same time! nice chapter! Why am i using the this?! lolism!
---
#115 Posted: 03:55:17 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
NEW CHAPTER!!! Okayy, I have a lot of characters, so after you read this chapter, I want you to list your top five favorite characters. The fathers, the elders, Ms. Simpson, Lily, any of them can be chosen. I want to know. smilie Anywho, let's post this new chapter before I forget.

Chapter Nine

Sierra walked with Skyler toward the door leading to the hobos. She could see the guards, big, scary looking guns at their sides. Comet marched up to them looking all official.

"Guards, my father has demanded that you go see him at once," he said, his tone even and menacing. The guards looked at eachother and shrugged.

"But, all powerful son, who will guard the door in our absence?" the one on the left asked. Comet pointed at himself. The guards looked skeptical.

"I'm the son of Cosmo," he said, "I think I can hold a few hobos back for a few minutes," he finished. The guards nodded and left their post. Comet waited a moment, and signaled for James and Kayda to come forward. He held the door open and they went through. Comet closed the door and checked to see if anyone had noticed. He opened it back up and Skyler and Sierra went through. He followed them and closed the door. The hobos didn't seem to notice their entry. They just continued to sleep or eat whatever they had to eat.

"Sierra, Skyler, over here," hissed James. They saw him by the front door. Kayda was still in his arms. They stepped over hobos and got to the door. Comet was close behind them. They walked out the front door, and James set Kayda on the ground so he could go untie Arizona. They all looked at eachother.

"So, other than Kierstyn's little whatever you call it, what have I missed?" she asked.

"Nothing much," Sierra replied, "We basically came straight here after the elders' meeting." Kayda sighed.

"INCOMING!" came James' voice from beyond the uncut grass. Arizona came loping out of the grass and went straight to Kayda. He sniffed her from head to toe. She pushed him off.

"Arizona, I'm okay," she told him. James walked out of the grass and looked at the five of them.

"Kayda, you said your mom would be okay if we stayed at her house, right?" he asked. Sierra could hear the guards shouting in the house.

"James," she started. Kayda cut her off.

"Yeah, she'd love to have all of us there," she replied. Sierra heard Cosmo shouting about the prisoners.

"James," she said again. He looked at her expectantly and she said, "They know." Kayda held her arms up.

"Well, c'mon, we need to get out of here," she said impatiently. James picked her up and they looked at Comet.

"Do you know how to get there?" James asked. Comet sheepishly nodded.

"Yeah, I'm not going to tell you how I know, but I'll take the wolf with me," he told them. Skyler took Sierra's arm and the six of them all traveled to Ms. Simpson's house. Ms. Simpson seemed surprised to see five teenagers and an oversized wolf at her front door, but she welcomed them in none the less.

"Kayda, what in the world did you do? Oh my goodness, Skyler how did you get that cut on your cheek? James, you could really do with a haircut, I'll give you one if you like," she said.

"No, Mom, a haircut is not nessecary!" she shouted at her, her eyes frantic. Her mom raised an eyebrow. Kayda nervously laughed. Sierra looked at Skyler's face, a small cut was on his cheek.

"How did you," she started, and he shrugged.

"I wasn't aware of it either," he said. Comet was standing in the doorway, waiting to be welcomed in. Ms. Simpson looked at him.

"Kayda, who is he?" she asked.

"That would be Comet," James answered, setting Kayda down on the couch, "He agreed to come to our side,"

"Hi," Comet said, extending his hand. Ms. Simpson looked at it.

"When's the last time you washed your hands?" she asked. Kayda facepalmed looking rather embarassed.

"Um, probably yesterday," Comet said. Ms. Simpson crossed her arms.

"If you think I'm going to be touching your hands after you haven't washed them, you are out of your emo little mind," she said. Sierra and Skyler burst out laughing. Comet asked where the nearest sink was and Ms. Simpson pointed him in the right direction.

"And I better hear you singing Happy Birthday TWICE!" she shouted after him, before turning to the group of teenagers that she loved, "Sorry about that, can't be too careful," she said. James was covering his face trying not to laugh. "So, anywho, what brings you guys here, I half expected you guys to at least call so I could make more cookies."

"Well, after we saw you, we went to an elders meeting, we went back to the base, Comet came and said somethings, then I went to sleep, I was making waffles and then Comet came back and tried to blow us all up, and he succeeded with me, and I woke up in his little infirmary thing about twelve hours later, then James and them rescued me and here we are," Kayda explained. Ms. Simpson looked toward the kitchen where Comet was washing his hands.

"I don't hear you singing!" she shouted, and Comet started nervously singing Happy Birthday. Skyler was on the floor laughing. "Anyhow, he tried to kill you all?!" Ms. Simpson shouted, "AND YOU ARE LETTING HIM HANG OUT WITH YOU LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?!"

"Mom, calm down, he said that he wanted out of what his father was doing," Kayda hissed, "He's on our side now,"

"I DON'T CARE! HE TRIED TO HURT YOU, HE DESERVES TO DIE!" Ms. Simpson shouted.

"Heh, I think that's how James felt," Skyler said. James glared at Skyler and he shut up. Ms. Simpson was snickering.

"Aww, Kayda you didn't tell me that you liked Ja-" she said and Kayda cut her off.

"Jam, yes, I absolutely love jam, strawberry jam to be exact," she said quickly. Comet came in the room.

"Hands! Let me see them!" Ms. Simpson demanded, putting rubber gloves on. She inspected his hands, while everybody was snickering. "You're clean," she announced, "And it's almost midnight, you all need your sleep, off to bed! Kayda and Sierra in Kayda's room, the boys can fight to the death to see who gets the couch," she said, "Sweet dreams, girls, boys, try not to get too much blood on my carpet," she finished, walking towards her room. Sierra helped Kayda hobble to her room.

"Your mom is too cool," she muttered.

"Yeah, she is pretty nice," Kayda replied, sitting down on her bed. She almost instantly fell asleep.
#116 Posted: 04:05:34 24/06/2010
LOL!

Kayda's mom sound just like my grandma! I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!
---
#117 Posted: 04:21:06 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Where's my list of Top Five Characters?! I'll start it off.

1. Skyler (Originally, it was Kayda, but he's like the demented, sickening boyfriend I never had!)
2. Kayda (She's modeled after me and Princess Eira)
3. Fyre (He reminds me of my Daddy... <3)
4. Sierra (She is also modeled after me and Princess Eira, but more of my temper goes into her)
5. Watyr (His arrogance makes me want to run up and give him a hug!)
#118 Posted: 04:24:18 24/06/2010
funniest.
1. Skyler
2. Sierra
3.Ms. Simpson.
4. Kayda
5. TV

coolest ( to me )
1 Kayda
2. Sierra
3 Fyre
4 Watyr
5. James.

i think I'm missing a category...
---
#119 Posted: 04:42:27 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
No, I think you hit them pretty welll... I love Skyler, MY SKYLER NOT EIRA'S IDIOT BOYFRIEND! But I'm starting to realize that they have ALOT in common... >.< Random Fact Time while I plan the next Chapter.

Originally, this series was going to be centered around Five elements instead of six. Those elements were, Fire (Who was a girl) Water, Cosmo, Dark, and Psychic (Also a girl).

The original main characters were Sierra (Who is now Kayda), James (Still is), Skye (Now Skyler), Kailey (Now Sierra) and twins named Kierstyn and Kamren (Psychic, comparable to Kierstyn).

James and Skye were half brothers.

The original title was going to be Silent Screams.

Skye was a hippy.

Arizona was originally a big black panther, but firewolf seemed cooler.

Comet was going to be a minor character until I changed my mind.

Mr. Mo (Kayda's science teacher) was going to be Cosmo in hiding.

And, Sierra is a talented singer, but she refuses to let anybody know. (Unlike me who can't sing to save my life, but that doesn't stop me!)
#120 Posted: 12:54:28 24/06/2010
Lol here's my list
#1: James
#2: Kayda
#3:Skyler
#4: Sierra
#5: Arizona!
---
#121 Posted: 17:21:23 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Haha, nobody likes Kierstyn! xD More random facts that really don't apply to the series plot, but their things I come up with at three in the morning when I can't sleep.

Kayda is the only one out of them all that can cook. She inherited that from her mother.

Fyre did fall in love with Ms. Simpson because of her cooking.

James and Skyler like the same color, number, and actress. (Blue, 17, and Megan Fox)

James and Kayda were born in the same town. (Ms. Simpson moved away shortly after)

Skyler's favorite video game: Final Fantasy

Kayda's favorite manga/anime: Ouran High School Host Club

Sierra's favorite manga/anime: Death Note

James' favorite food: Pizza

Kierstyn's favorite singer/band: Taylor Swift (Explains SO much)

Comet's favorite movie: Star Wars
#122 Posted: 18:15:57 24/06/2010
Comets just figures.
---
#123 Posted: 21:09:14 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I knows... xD
#124 Posted: 21:14:51 24/06/2010
smilie I though of something funny... I can't get it out of my head any more...
---
#125 Posted: 21:22:42 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
What? What's funny?!
#126 Posted: 22:03:16 24/06/2010
I PMed it to ya.
---
#127 Posted: 23:18:00 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ten (Part One)

Sierra woke up the next morning, her normally straight blue hair was starting to get curly. "Crap, I forgot to grab my straightening iron," she muttered, looking up from her spot on the floor to check on Kayda. She was still asleep, so Sierra decided that it was time she go and see who survived the battle for the couch. Skyler was asleep on the couch, James was nowhere to be seen, and Comet was in a chair. She leaned down over the back of the couch and whispered in Skyler's ear, "Good morning." He opened his yellow eyes and looked up at her.

"Hey babe," he said, sitting up, "What are you doing up so early?" he asked, yawning.

"It's almost noon, you know I can never sleep past noon, it's like against my nature," she said. He sighed.

"It should be against my nature too, being Lighte's son, but a teenager needs their 17 hours of sleep," he replied, making room for her to sit next to him. She jumped over the back of the couch and sat next to him. Ms. Simpson came in from the kitchen.

"Well, you two are up, might as well make you all something to eat," she said, her tawny hair frizzy and curly.

"Thank you, Ms. Simpson," they both replied.

"Please, kids, you're probably going to be here awhile, call me Lisa," she told them.

"Yes, Lisa," they both replied. She nodded and went back into the kitchen. Skyler looked at Sierra.

"I didn't know your hair was curly," he commented.

"I know, I know, I don't have my flat iron and," she started, but Skyler hushed her.

"It's cool, I like girls with curly hair," he said, smiling his hottest, deadliest smile. She could feel herself melting.

"I, err, uhm," she stuttered like a complete and total doofus. Skyler started laughing.

"You're so cute when you get like that, all nervous and what not," he said. She smiled.

"Okay, lovebirds, cut it out before I get the water hose," Ms. Simpson said from the kitchen, "I can feel the overwhelming ammounts of hormones pouring in from that room, it's a wonder you two are suffocating yet." Sierra and Skyler's cheeks were red. Comet was just waking up. He looked at the two of them and moaned.

"It's not even noon yet, save your romantic crap for later," he moaned, getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Somebody sounds like James!" Skyler shouted after him.

"James?! Where?!" Kayda shouted from her room. Sierra facepalmed.

"Kay, need any help walking around?" Ms. Simpson asked.

"No, Mom, I'll be fine!" she shouted back, walking into the room on a pair of crutches. Sierra looked at them. They were black as night with purple and white stripes snaking their way up and down.

"Santa didn't visit us over night did he? Cause I hate the idea that some fat old dude was snooping around your room at night, seriously, he could have put drugs in our food!" she shouted. Kayda and Skyler were both laughing.

"I'm serious! And the Easter Bunny is like the worst! Do you have any idea how crazy I get after eating those Pixy Stix that were in my easter basket? I don't know what was in 'em, but I don't trust them!" she said. Skyler was laughing hysterically.

"Sierra, don't be scared, they are kind folks that live in the diseased minds of parents," Ms. Simpson said, "Trust me, you'll understand when you and Skyler become parents." Sierra and Skyler looked at eachother with wide eyes. Kayda was snickering. "Oh, but that doesn't mean that it will happen any time soon! Goodness, you kids freak out over everything don't you," she said, "Anyhow, brunch is served!" They all piled into the kitchen. Ms. Simpson was passing out plates and utensils. Comet came in and she looked at him expectantly.

"Yes, Lisa, I washed my hands, see! They even smell lemony fresh!" he shouted. She handed him a plate.

"That's Ms. Simpson to you, mister," she said. They all filled their plates and filed into the living room, where they would watch Spongebob to their heart's content. That's when James finally traveled in.

"Hope you saved enough food for me and some guests," he said, "We've got company in five, four, three, two, THEY'RE HERE!" he shouted, as Darke, Lighte, Fyre, Watyr, Ayr and Kierstyn traveled in. Ms. Simpson's cheeks reddened at the sight of Fyre. He smiled at her the way Skyler smiles at Sierra.

"And I thought we were bad," Skyler said to Sierra, and she playfully smacked his arm. Watyr and Lighte were both looking at them. Sierra looked at her father, her eyes weren't full of love and admiration, but they weren't burning into his skull willing him to die.

"We are here to discuss what we will do now," Darke said regally. James sat on the arm of the chair Kayda was sitting in. Comet came out of the kitchen and took one look around, then tried to turn around and hide, but Fyre and Lighte grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. He unwillingly sat on the floor, nervously eating bacon. "As you know, we have left the elders," Darke started. Kierstyn and Ayr rolled their eyes and huffed. Darke ignored them and continued, "We see that Kayda is back, safe and sound, and we rejoice for that, and we also see that Comet has joined forces with you." Fyre didn't seem happy about the Comet part. He looked like he was going to protest, but Ms. Simpson glared at him. He closed his mouth. Darke continued,

"We would like to know what you lot think," he said. The teenagers all looked at eachother. Comet looked at Kayda, who looked at Sierra, who looked at Skyler, who looked at James, who looked at them all.

"Well, I think our safest bet would to continue our training..?" James suggested. Fyre and Watyr nodded.

"We want some one on one with Kayda and Sierra," Fyre said, "Help them train and what not, don't we, Watyr," he said, violently nudging Watyr's ribs with his elbow. Watyr feebly nodded. Sierra couldn't help but laugh.

"Glad... you're.. enjoying.. my pain," Watyr said, rubbing his ribs. Darke clapped his hands together.
#128 Posted: 23:19:10 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Ten Continued...

"Anyhow, we're probably going to stay here, being that the elders own the mansions and evicted us because we called them smelly gits," he said.

"Among other things that you children don't need to hear," Ayr added, "It probably scarred poor Kierstyn for life! My poor baby." Kierstyn looked up, clearly not listening. Sierra rolled her eyes, it was always like a game to Kierstyn, and she never trained for anything. Her scar was still on her face, but it was carefully doctored up so that it was barely noticable.

"So, let me get this straight," Ms. Simpson said, "Not only am I sharing my house with SIX teenagers, but now I have FIVE men?" she asked, looking at them, "I don't know where I'm going to put all of you! James, I'm sorry, but you, Comet and Skyler might be sharing the broom closet." James' eye started twitching. Kayda and Sierra were snickering.

"Well, Fyre can stay in your room, correct?" Darke asked. Sierra was doing everything in her power to not start rolling on the floor laughing.

"Well, err, yes, but," Ms. Simpson said.

"And you have a guest room, correct?" Darke asked.

"And an office with a futon," Ms. Simpson told him.

"So, put the boys on the couch. Lighte and Ayr in the office, Watyr and myself in the guestroom, what more space do you need?" Darke asked. Ms. Simpson sighed and went to the guestroom to start cleaning it up. Fyre followed her and James spoke up.

"Father, why don't you guys just go and get a hotel somewhere?" he asked. Lighte came over and put his arm around James.

"Aw, c'mon, you don't want to spend some quality time with your Uncle Lighte?" he asked, sounding a lot like Skyler.

"No, no I don't," James replied. Lighte walked back to where he was standing originallly.

"You can't deny him, he's so much like you," he said to Darke. Watyr was looking around at the now empty plates the teenagers were holding.

"Do you have any bacon left?" he asked in a bored tone.

"Yes, father," Sierra said sarcastically, "We have a mountain of bacon with your name on it,"

"No need for sarcasm, missy," Watyr told her, walking to the kitchen. Darke sighed.

"You all start training tomorrow," he said, "Be ready, we're not stopping until midnight,"
#129 Posted: 23:26:24 24/06/2010
yay! i like it!

Quote:
"James?! Where?!" Kayda shouted from her room. Sierra facepalmed.

LOL!!! smilie

Quote:
Fyre and Watyr nodded.
"We want some one on one with Kayda and Sierra," Fyre said, "Help them train and what not, don't we, Watyr," he said, violently nudging Watyr's ribs with his elbow. Watyr feebly nodded. Sierra couldn't help but laugh.
"Glad... you're.. enjoying.. my pain," Watyr said, rubbing his ribs. Darke clapped his hands together.

ROfL!!! smilie smilie
---
#130 Posted: 23:30:00 24/06/2010
LOL if you die can i take over? cuz I dont want this to end!
---
#131 Posted: 23:37:28 24/06/2010
agreed.
---
#132 Posted: 23:43:26 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Okayy! Eira becomes honorary author if I die!
#133 Posted: 23:46:17 24/06/2010
YAY!!!! wait I don't want you to die!!! I'll have noone who gets my twisted humor!!!! T.T DONT DIE SISSY!!!!!!!!
---
#134 Posted: 23:57:03 24/06/2010
I found the perfect song for James and Kayd in book three!
---
#135 Posted: 00:49:40 25/06/2010
that is the perfect song!
---
#136 Posted: 04:47:00 25/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I know right?!
#137 Posted: 16:33:30 25/06/2010
x thinks x Well it be kind of funny if Kayda's favorite movie is "A world of fire." Which is a movie where dragons take over the world.
---
#138 Posted: 17:28:32 25/06/2010
nice...
---
#139 Posted: 03:39:07 27/06/2010
I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!
---
#140 Posted: 03:23:17 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I had to temporarily leave the state, but I took my laptop with me, so I managed to write this!!!

Chapter Eleven (Part One!)

The next morning started promptly at five o'clock. Kayda was sprawled across her bed, Kierstyn was sleeping at the foot of Kayda's bed, and Sierra was sleeping beside the bed. Darke came in and pounded on the door frame.

"UP! TRAINING STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES!" he shouted. Kayda screamed and fell out of the bed onto Sierra, who screamed, Kierstyn sat up and looked at both of them with pure disgust on her face.

"Must you scream?" she sneered in an I'm Better Than You tone, "Drama queens," she said, rolling her eyes and getting up, making sure she stepped on Sierra.

"Hey!" Sierra shouted. Kierstyn looked at her.

"Whoops," she said in a false I'm Sorry tone before walking out of the room. Kayda rolled off of Sierra.

"What's her problem?" she asked and Sierra shrugged, getting up. She helped pull Kayda up, and they both walked out toward the kitchen. They made it about halfway there before they tripped over the seemingly lifeless body of Skyler. He was laying face down on the floor and it looked like he had been dragging himself toward the kitchen. Sierra knelt down.

"You think he's dead?" Kayda asked, "Poke his ribs, see what happens!" Sierra poke his ribs and Skyler moaned.

"The sun isn't even up yet, I deserve more sleep," he moaned.

"Out of my way girls," Lighte said, picking his son's feet up, "C'mon Sky, rise and shine," he said, turning him around and dragging Skyler to the kitchen. Sierra and Kayda were sleepily laughing and Sierra stood up. James appeared behind them and used Kayda and Sierra's shoulders as armrests. Sierra jumped.

"Where'd you come from?!" she shouted.

"Behind you," James replied. Kayda was falling asleep standing up, so they walked to the kitchen, where Skyler was propped in a chair, snoring. Kierstyn was sitting across from him, looking utterly bored. James and Kayda sat next to eachother and Sierra sat down in a chair next to Skyler. Sierra used her arms as a pillow and laid her head on the table. James leaned back, trying not to fall asleep and Kayda had her head on his shoulder. Lighte was sitting on the counter with Ayr. Fyre and Watyr managed to stumble in and lean against the fridge and counters.

"Where is Darke? He comes in with the most obnoxious wake up call ever and then disappears?!" Fyre asked, "Look, they're all falling asleep where they sit, I think we should let them go back to bed and wake them up at noon." Sierra perked her head up.

"I second that motion," she said, and Kayda and James nodded in agreement. Skyler continued snoring. Kierstyn huffed and looked at them.

"Are you saying that we put this off? We're already up, why not start training without Darke?" she asked in a peppy tone.

"She's so determined," Ayr said, admiration in his eyes. Sierra put her head down before she gagged.

"Kierstyn, are you trying to kill us?" James asked. She shrugged, smiling politely. Darke traveled in with an armful of Starbucks.

"Hey, I saw Skyler passed out in the hallway earlier, so I figured we'd need these," he said, setting them on the counter. Sierra lifted her head up to see what he had brought. She saw the Starbucks cups.

"Starbucks?" she asked, getting up. James and Kayda looked over and they both shouted, "STARBUCKS!" They woke Skyler up, because he jumped and fell on the floor.

"Who brought Starbucks?! I'm an eternally greatful to thee," he said, getting up and walking over to get one. James got up and got one for himself and one for Kayda. Sierra managed to get up and walk the three feet to the counter. Kierstyn didn't take one. They all started drinking the coffees and they all started feeling better. Fyre and Watyr took one.

"Wait, where's Comet?" she asked. They all looked around with their new found energy.

"I don't know," James replied, "Let me go look," he said, getting up and getting a glass of ice water. They all watched him leave, and moments later, a scream was heard, along with ice hitting the floor.

"Get up, Comet, if Skyler can do it, you can too," James said and he and Comet walked in. Comet's hair was plastered to his face, and there was water running down his neck. They were all snickering. "Found him," James announced. Comet sat down next to Sierra and Kierstyn. Darke clapped his hands together.

"Alright to the backyard," he said, leading the way out the back door. Their fathers followed and the teenagers were the last to come out. They had set up lawn chairs on the back porch, and there was a roped off area with training dummys. targets, and, of course, Arizona, with a small cooler full of water bottles set infront of him. "Who wants to go first?" Darke asked. They all looked at Comet. Comet looked at all of them.

"What?" he asked. Kierstyn rolled her eyes and said, "Comet would like to go first." Fyre and Watyr smiled the wicked smiles that their daughters had inherited.

"Okay, Comet, step on up to the training arena," Fyre said. Comet walked under the caution tape and stood in the middle. Fyre stood infront of him and simply said, "Dodge." Before Comet could react, seven fireballs the size of Arizona were hurled at him. They all hit him, but didn't burn him. "What part of dodge do you not understand?" Fyre asked.

"You didn't give me any warning!" he shouted back. Everybody on the porch facepalmed.
#141 Posted: 03:39:14 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eleven Continued....

"This is going to be a long seventeen hours," Darke muttered. Everybody nodded in agreement. Fyre tormented Comet for about an hour and then released him. By then, Sierra was awake enough to go down and practice. She stepped into the arena along with her father. Darke and Lighte brought a trough of water out. Watyr looked at her and said, "Lift it." She thought about it and tried to focus on lifting some of the water. A small sphere came up from the water. "Throw it," he commanded. She looked at one of the target things and threw it. It hit just shy of the bullseye. There was applause from the audience. She did it again, throwing it harder and sharper. It hit the bullseye and left a small dent from impact. Watyr nodded, "Again, this time, use a whip," he said. Sierra thought hard and a water whip appeared in her hand. She whipped it at one of the training dummy's necks. It wrapped around it and the water started to soak into the dummy. She let go of it. Watyr nodded.

"You may go and take a break," he told her. She went back to the porch and sat on a lawn chair with Skyler.

"James, you're up," Darke told him. James got up and walked down. They all trained against their fathers, and seven trips to Starbucks later, they were paired off with eachother and forced to try some combat. Kierstyn was with Sierra, James and Skyler were against eachother, and Kayda and Comet were on the sidelines.

"Alright, the girls on that side of the yard, the boys over there," Darke shouted. Kierstyn looked at Sierra, complete boredom in her eyes.

"Please, try not to hurt me," she told her, "I'm completely against this by the way, we shouldn't be wasting our energy on fighting eachother," she droned on. Sierra rolled her eyes and threw a water sphere at her. Kierstyn looked like she had just been slapped, "You did not just do that!"

"Yes, yes I did, now fight me," Sierra told her. Kierstyn shot hurricane force winds at Sierra. Sierra ducked and rolled like a ninja and kicked Kierstyn's legs out from under her. Kierstyn fell over and Sierra stepped on her throat. Kierstyn snapped and a gust of wind came and knocked Sierra off her feet. Kierstyn conjured a miniature tornado which ran over Sierra, pushing her further away. Sierra managed to get to her feet and use the water from the trough to push Kierstyn away with a brutal tidal wave. Kierstyn was slammed against the fence and she was soaked. She fell to the ground and started sobbing. Sierra calmed down and walked over, but was shoved out of the way by Ayr who was running desperately over. He picked up her limp body.

"Kierstyn, my darling, speak to me," he said.

"I don't want to fight with Sierra anymore, she's too violent," Kierstyn whimpered, "Can I sit on the side?" she asked. Ayr nodded and shot an angry glare at Sierra before carrying Kierstyn off. Darke and Watyr looked at eachother and back at Sierra who shrugged.

"Can I take on Comet?" she asked. Fyre nodded enthusiastically. Darke nodded and Comet grudgingly got up. He walked over to her and got into a fighting stance. Sierra looked at him, complete innocence on her face. "Remember, I'm a girl, you can't hurt me too much," she told him.

"Yeah, yeah, that's basically what Kierstyn said, didn't she?" Comet replied, not taking his eyes off her.

"Ooh, you burn," Sierra told him, willing a water sphere to come to her hands. She could see the weather orbs coming to his hands. She had about five seconds before all forms of the weather were unleashed on her. The water sphere was slowly appearing, but not as fast as his orbs. She counted down the time and saw lightning crackle across the orbs in his hands. Comet looked at her, complete coolness in his navy blue eyes. He shot a jet of lightning at her, and she dodge rolled. He shot another, and she dodged again. By then, James and Skyler had stopped fighting to watch, along with the rest of the crowd. Comet was coming closer to her, putting her in the corner in the fence. Lightning sparked and crackled with his every step. She shot the few water spheres she had at him, but it was no use. He finally had her cornered, and he was about to put ten thousand volts through her body in under three seconds. She closed her eyes and turned her head away. She heard him shoot, but she didn't feel the impact. She opened her eyes and saw the back of Skyler. He had absorbed the impact.

"Are you out of your freakin' mind?!" he shouted at Comet, "You could have killed her!" Comet blinked a few times as if he was just waking up. He took in his surroundings and looked terrified when he saw Watyr's face. Skyler and Watyr both looked like they could have strangled Comet and sleep peacefully that night. That's when Darke clapped his hands.

"I think it's time we take a break," he said, shuffling everyone inside.
#142 Posted: 03:40:38 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Okayss... Chapter TWELVE!

Sierra sat on the couch with Skyler, leaning her head on his chest. Kayda was sitting in her chair and James was sitting on the floor, tilting his head back so that it was resting on her knees. Kierstyn was in Kayda's room "resting" because of how brutal Sierra had been. Comet was closer to the front door, looking like he was ready to bail any moment. Ms. Simpson had gotton up shortly before Comet and Sierra's battle and she had made them some food. She set a tray of tortilla chips, queso dip and salsa on the coffee table and leaned against the wall. Arizona laid on the floor infront of the fireplace and he made it seem like that was his spot and nobody was taking it. Skyler got a chip and dunked it in the salsa. Sierra noticed his hands were shaking.

"What's up with your hands?" she asked. Skyler looked at them.

"I only had ten thousand volts go through me," he said, "On top of about twenty frappechinos," he finished, eating the chip. Kayda looked at him.

"Skyler, what posessed you to drink twenty frappechinos? You're hyper enough without them," she said. James nodded. Skyler shrugged.

"I like my frappes," he said, getting another chip. Sierra got a chip, along with James and Kayda. The chips were dunked in the salsa and queso.

"Lisa, you are like the best cook I have ever had, this queso is the best thing I have ever had," Sierra told Ms. Simpson.

"Thank you, Sierra," Ms. Simpson laughed, "I think that you and Skyler love my food more than you love eachother," she said, and James started laughing, nearly choking on his chips.

"Oh no, Mommy, Daddy is choking on Gramma's food," Skyler said to Kayda. That made Kayda laugh, and James finally stopped choking. He looked at Skyler, complete bewilderment on his face.

"Why are you calling me and her Mommy and Daddy?" he asked.

"Because you might as well be our parents, you attempt to keep up with us, don't you?" Skyler asked. Kayda nodded and James looked at her.

"Don't agree with him!" he shouted, "That only provokes more Skyler-ness!" Sierra laughed and then looked at James with a serious expression on her face.

"Daddy," she said sternly, "Don't yell at Mommy, yelling isn't nice and we will call child services and be adopted by Gramma," she said before looking at Ms. Simpson and saying, "You will adopt Skyler and me, right, cause we're your favorite grandkids," she said. Ms. Simpson was laughing uncontrollably.

"If you two are my grandkids, then we have a problem, because you're both older than Kayda," she said. Fyre and the rest of their fathers came in from their disscussion on the back porch. Arizona's tail started wagging when he saw him. Fyre walked over to Ms. Simpson and gave her a hug.

"Good morning, darling," he said before he planted a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and pushed him off.

"Honey, not now, the kids are here," she said and Lighte nodded.

"Yeah, Daddy, we're in the room, y'know," he said. Sierra and Kayda looked at eachother and burst out laughing. Darke smacked Lighte's head the exact same way James smacked Skyler. James watched his father smack his uncle and started laughing. Skyler looked at them, utterly confused. That only made them laugh harder. The adults looked at the hysterically laughing teenagers and back at Ms. Simpson. Lighte gently nudged her side with his elbow and whispered to her.

"Whatever you put in their food that's making them act like that, I want some," he said, "And don't worry if you think it's too hardcore for me, I'm immortal, nothing can kill me." Kayda and Sierra were still snickering. Ayr looked exhasperated at them.

"Will you lot please shut up?" he asked angrily, "My darling Kierstyn is trying to rest after she was beaten up by that bully over there,"

"Ayr, don't call my daughter a bully," Watyr said defensivly, "Your daughter is just a spoiled wimp, Sierra was doing exactly what she was taught,"

"The tidal wave was overkill, she was just trying to show off," Ayr said back.

"The tidal wave was sexy," Skyler said. Watyr glared at him and Skyler's cheeks reddened. Watyr shot one last glare at Skyler and turned his attention back to Ayr.

"It wasn't overkill," he said, "It was amazingly awesome, none of my children have ever been able to do that before." Sierra blushed with embarrassment. Darke looked at both of them.

"Ayr, I thought we solved this earlier, we do not need to bring it up now," he said, "We came in here to talk about what we were supposed to do now."

"I think that we should continue with the training," Lighte said, "There's always room for improvement, right?" Darke nodded.

"That would seem to be our best bet but," Darke said, "We can't have them training against eachother, someone will be killed." Everybody looked at Comet who examined his fingernails whistling anonymously.

"Who do you suggest we train against?" Sierra asked, "Buzzy the hobo who lives on the side of I-75?" Watyr silenced her with his glare. Darke chuckled.

"She is so much like you," he said to Watyr, "I was thinking we try some people more your skill level, like Axel." Comet looked at him like he had seven heads.

"No offense, Darke, BUT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN MIND?!" he asked, "Us go against Axel? Are you trying to kill us?!" Darke looked at him.

"Well, what do you suggest?" he asked.

"I think we should play bullpen with eachother," Kayda suggested.

"What is bullpen?" Darke asked.

"Basically, it's two against one," she started, before Comet cut her off.

"I hate it already," he said. Darke shook his head.
#143 Posted: 03:42:30 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
MORE OF CHAPTER TWELVE!

"One on one nearly gets you guys killed, face it, you are too complusive and powerful, you will kill someone," Darke said, "Take James, he's more powerful than everyone of my previous children, Kayda, you are more powerful than all of your brothers yet you can control your powers," Darke started, "Sierra is the first of Watyr's daughters to even be able to touch a water whip, and Skyler is the first of his siblings to even come close to harnessing lightning," he continued.

"What to you mean come close?!" Skyler asked, cutting Darke off.

"I mean that you haven't been able to absorb it and then shoot it out like darts or whatever your father can do," Darke told him.

"Can we please skip the compliment session," Watyr said, "I want to go watch my daughter beat more people up,"

"Not until Kierstyn is rested up, we are not continuing without her, she might miss something important," Ayr said sternly. Watyr facepalmed and looked at Darke.

"We will continue without her," Darke said, "There's no sense in stopping everything for one person who is lazy,"

"How dare you call Kierstyn lazy!" Ayr shouted.

"Don't deny it," Fyre said.

"Your daughter hasn't done anything but flirt with James!" Ayr shouted.

"She has a broken leg and it's not like I can take her to the lava springs, my house was repo'd remember!" Fyre shouted back, his hands started turning red.

"Dad, just ignore him," Kayda said, "There's no point in unleashing your awesome power now, you might burn something important, like the carpet. And I will train if you all want me too, I just can't train for hours without end,"

"Kayda, you're not training on that leg, we'll try again in a few weeks," Fyre said.

"Then get me a wheelchair, I can use Arizona for target practice, that doesn't require standing does it?" she asked. Fyre and Ms. Simpson smiled at Kayda.

"Kayda, my dear, we will try," Fyre promised. Darke and James looked at eachother and nodded. Darke waved his hands and a bright orange wheelchair appeared in the middle of the living room, right next to Arizona, who jumped up and started barking at it.

"'Zona, chill," Kayda told the firewolf, "It's just a wheelchair." The firewolf gave the wheelchair one final growl and laid back down. She got up and sat down in the wheelchair and spun around the room. She looked excited, a new fire in her eyes. "C'mon," she said, "I wanna go outside and toast some junk," she told them as she led the way to the backyard. They all piled out onto the back porch as she went toward the arena. She sat in the middle and waited for Fyre. When he finally managed to get down there, he pointed at the training dummys.

"Go for it," he said. Sierra watched as Kayda's hands turned red. Flames appeared and she threw them at the training dummys like she had done with the magazines. Fyre nodded as Watyr tossed a bucket of water on them, extinguishing the flames. The training dummys were unscathed. "Try again, this time try to do them all at once," he commanded. Sierra could see Kayda look at him with a confused look on her face. She shrugged and made her hands catch on fire again. She shot one cautious look at Fyre and clapped her hands together. A fireball started expanding, pushing her hands apart. She pushed it away from her and a wall of fire flew through the backyard, frying everything in it's path. Skyler and Sierra stood up, applauding and shouting. James whistled and Comet's jaw dropped. Ms. Simpson screamed like an excited football fan. Kayda turned around and smiled at them. Watyr shot a tidal wave at the smoldering trees and fence. Fyre ran over and picked his daughter up and spun her around. Sierra could hear him shouting, but she couldn't make out what he was saying, but a smile was plastered across his face. Sierra walked down to her father.

"I want to train some more," she said. Watyr looked at her with complete bewilderment in his eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"Can't let Kayda get more applause than me, can I?" she asked, hoping this would trigger his competitive spirit. He looked understanding and nodded.

"Fyre, let her take a break, Sierra want's to try some more stuff," Watyr said. Fyre put Kayda back in her wheelchair and helped her back to the porch. Sierra took center stage and waited for her father's instructions. He looked at her and simply said, "Attack the dummys." She wondered what she was supposed to attack with but she willed the water that was dripping from the treetops to come to her hands. The whip appeared and she whipped it at them. Watyr looked thoughtful as he examined the dummys. "You have a very weak whip," he said, "Understandable, I suppose, sometimes it's even hard for me to conjure the whip when I'm under stress, but I wonder if your natural weapon isn't the whip," he said thoughtfully. His green eyes locked with hers. "I want you to close your eyes and imagine the word weapon very clearly. Don't picture any weapon in particular, just the word weapon," he told her. She did as he said and closed her eyes. She willed the water and imagined. She felt something appearing in her hand. "Open your eyes, Sierra," Watyr told her. She did and saw a sea green and blue sword in her hand. The fathers' jaws were practically on the ground.

"What?" she asked, "This doesn't mean I'm destined to kill a hobo, does it?" she asked. They all shook their heads.

"Ayr was right, this one does surprise me," Watyr said.

"WHAT DOES THIS BLOODY SWORD MEAN?!" Sierra shouted.

"It means that a descision you make will decide the outcome of the war," Watyr told her. Sierra looked at the sword in her hand and back up.

"And your point is?" she asked, "Can we continue training?" Watyr nodded, but he was only partially listening.

"Go stab something," he said, turning to the fathers. Sierra sighed and poked the dummy's ribs with the point of her sword.

"Die, Buzzy," she sighed, not trying to hide her disappointment. Their fathers went toward the door that led down to the basement, discussing Sierra. She continued poking the dummy until Skyler and James finally came down. Skyler took her in his arms and held her tight while James took her sword.

"C'mon, Erra, it's not the end of the world," Skyler told her.

"But it could be," she told him, "What if I make the wrong descision?" she asked.

"You won't," Skyler insisted, "And if you do, we'll make sure we fix it, together," he promised.

"That makes me feel a lot better," she told him sarcastically. James put his hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, kid, you know it is," he told her, "Your big brother'll watch out for ya',"

"What do you mean, daddy? Sierra doesn't have any older brothers," Skyler said. Sierra tried not to smile, but was failing. Skyler pointed at her, "You're smiling, that means that it will okay,"

"How can you be so sure?" she asked.

"I'm Skyler, everybody knows I'm always right," Skyler told her and James rolled his eyes.

"In his head, maybe," he muttered, leaving them. Skyler and Sierra walked back toward the house, Skyler had his arm around Sierra's shoulder and she was leaning on him. They all went inside and sat around the living room, talking about random things like Spongebob and music. Somebody knocked on the door and Kayda got on her crutches and answered. Skyler looked out the window and Sierra could see flashing blue and red lights.

"It's the cops," Skyler whispered, running toward the guest room, "If anyone asks, I wasn't here!" James sighed and went to the door with Kayda. Sierra did her best to listen.
#144 Posted: 03:43:35 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
The last bit of Chapter Twelve...

"Yes, we are here with multiple complaints from the neighbors on noise, domestic violence, and arson," the officer said to Kayda, "If you do not cease with these, we will have no choice but to take you into custody."

"Yes sir," James said calmly, "You won't hear a peep out of us," he assured him. The cop nodded and walked off. Kayda and James came back over and they listened to the cops drive away.

"Is it safe to come out?" Skyler asked from the bedroom.

"We're clear," Sierra told him. He came back out and sat next to Sierra. Darke and the others came up from the basement.

"Did we hear somebody?" Darke asked. James nodded.

"The cops are after us," he told him.

"Then I think we should move to a more secluded area," Darke replied. Watyr looked at Sierra.

"We're going to go to your mom's place," he told her.
#145 Posted: 05:43:52 30/06/2010
YAY! I love it! smilie This is soooo funny in parts.
---
#146 Posted: 16:46:57 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I finished Chapter Thirteen late last night so.... Here it is CHAPTER THIRTEEN! And backed by popular demand, A NEW CHARACTER! (Who is loosely based off of Eira's nephew...) He is my new second favorite character.

------------

Chapter Thirteen

There was complete silence for a moment, until Kierstyn walked in, her hair was done and a new pair of clothes were on her. She looked like she had just stepped out of a photo shoot. Sierra could tell that the guys were doing everything in their power not to let their jaws hit the ground and start drooling. Sierra caught Skyler staring and looked back at her and smiled. She smacked his forehead and said, "Could have had a V8." He rubbed his forehead and Darke spoke up.

"You will all have your usual partners, James and Kayda, Skyler and Sierra, and Comet can take Kierstyn," he said and Ayr shook his head.

"No, I don't trust Comet, but Kierstyn with James, Kayda can be with Comet," he said. Fyre and Ms. Simpson both glared at Ayr.

"Uh, no, Kayda can be with Skyler," they both said, "Kierstyn can have James and Sierra with Comet,"

"For the sake of Comet, don't let him travel with Sierra, she might kill him," Watyr told them, "I like Darke's original plan." The three parents sighed and nodded, obviously tired of arguing. James got up and picked Kayda up. Skyler took Sierra's hand and pulled her up. Kierstyn looked at her father, begging him to argue his point more, but he looked back, silently begging her just to go stand by Comet. She sighed and walked over to Comet. They looked eachother up and down, Comet seemed pretty happy with how this turned out, but Kierstyn was mad, her normally misty gray eyes now like stormclouds. Darke gave them the address and Fyre looked at Ms. Simpson, asking that she would come with them. She shook her head.

"I can't, you know I can't, who else is going to clean up everybody's fifty thousand Starbucks cups?" she asked.

"I'll stay and help, so we only have to clean up twenty-five thousand each," Fyre offered. Ms. Simpson laughed.

"I'll take you up on that offer," she told him. Fyre looked excited.

"Arizona, go with Kayda," he told the firewolf, who jumped up and looked alert. Darke gave the kids the address.

"Mommy, Daddy, don't get too crazy while we're gone," Lighte told Fyre and Ms. Simpson, "I'll be coming back and checking on you at random,"

"Get out of here," Fyre told him. Sierra laughed and they traveled to her house. She and Skyler were dumped into her room.

"How did we end up in here?" Skyler asked, getting up off of the floor.

"I guess I was thinking about my room," she replied.

"Who's there?" came a woman's voice, "I have a crowbar and I know how to use it."

"It's cool, Mom," Sierra shouted back, "I'm up in my room, a few of my friends might randomly appear on the property, don't worry, it's completely normal." Sierra's mom opened the door and saw Skyler. She screamed and threw the crowbar toward his head. Skyler hit the floor and the crowbar crashed through the window, flying off toward the trees.

"Who are you? Why are you in my daughter's room?!" she shouted at Skyler.

"Mom, it's not like that, he's one of dad's friend's sons," she told her, putting emphasis on dad.

"You're dad or Zack's dad?" her mom asked.

"Mine," Sierra replied. Her mom started to calm down. A little red head with chocolate brown eyes toddled into the room, his thumb in his mouth. He looked at Sierra and Skyler and pulled on his mom's pant leg.

"Who dat?" he asked, pointing at them.

"Zacky, it's Erra and her friend," her mom said, bending down and picking him up, looking at Sierra, silently asking what Skyler's name was.

"Skyler," she said, smiling at her half-brother.

"Erra and Sky," Zack said to them. They both nodded and Sierra took her brother from her mom.

"You've gotton a whole lot bigger since the last time I saw you, Zack," she said to him, kissing his forehead. He tried to squirm out of her arms, kicking and hitting.

"NO COOTIES!" he shouted. Skyler started snickering.

"Kid, someday, you'll learn not to protest," he said to Zack. Sierra's mom smiled at them.

"What was this I heard about friends randomly appearing?" she asked.

"Yeah, the cops found us at Kayda's house, so we need somewhere eles to train," Sierra explained and her mom held her hand up, signaling for her to stop.

"It was one of those questions that I'm required to ask, I really don't want to know," she told her. Sierra nodded. They heard the doorbell ring. Zack tried to get back down.
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#147 Posted: 16:48:36 30/06/2010
zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#148 Posted: 16:51:07 30/06/2010 | Topic Creator
"Who dat?!" he shouted. Sierra started walking out of her room and down the stairs toward the door, but her stepdad beat her too it. She heard James' voice.

"Hi, is this where Sierra lives?" he asked before her stepdad slammed the door in his face.

"LORRAINE! SOME DUMB EMO HIPPY PERSON IS AFTER YOUR CHILD!" he shouted, turning around to see Sierra. "What are you doing here?" he asked bluntly.

"Good to see you too, Max," she replied, pushing past him to open the door for James and Kayda. "Hey, guys," she said to them. Zack clapped at them.

"Who dat? Who dat? Who dat?" he shouted. Max came up behind them and tried to shut the door. Lorraine came and pulled him back. James and Kayda came inside, followed by Darke and Lighte. Sierra introduced them all to her mom and Zack, leaving Max out. Skyler came down the stairs and Max shouted.

"HOW DID HE GET UP THERE?! WHERE WAS HE?! WHAT WAS HE DOING?! SIERRA! GROUNDED!" he shouted.

"Ignore him, he's blissfully unaware of the situation," Sierra told them all. The doorbell was rang again and Zack squealed excitedly.

"PEOPLE!" he shouted, trying to open the door. Skyler scooped him up, put him on his shoulders, and paraded him all over the house. Sierra opened the door and let the rest of them in. Max's face was turning red.

"I will not have all of these people in my house," he said. Sierra rolled her eyes.

"We'll be up on the third and fourth levels, you won't see any of us except in the backyard," she told him, leading the way up to the third floor, not listening to Max's ranting. Skyler walked by him and Max took Zack off his shoulders.

"I'll take that, thank you very much," he said to Skyler, holding his son. Skyler shrugged and walked up the stairs with Sierra. Lighte and Darke followed them up. They finally got up to the guest levels when they finally spoke.

"Where is Watyr and Ayr?" Sierra asked. Lighte shrugged.

"They're around here, somewhere," he said, "Watyr probably traveled to your mom's old place and who knows where Ayr is." Skyler looked at Sierra.

"There's what, five levels here? Are you guys loaded or something?" he asked.

"Six, if you count the basement and no, the house is Max's, not Mom's," she replied, "There are enough rooms between these two levels that we can each have our own. I call my room, you guys can fight over who gets the others," she said. James took Kayda to one of the rooms and Kierstyn and Comet went their seperate ways, both were obviously glad to be rid of eachother. Lighte and Darke sat in the chairs that surrounded a coffee table. Sierra went to her room, followed by Skyler.

"Has he always been a jerk?" he asked. Sierra nodded.

"Mom met him four years ago, they started dating. He didn't meet me until about a month before they were married. I was always with my cousins," she explained, "By then they were engaged and he wasn't giving my mom up for anything. He shipped me off to boarding school and summer camp so he only had to put up with me for a week or two a year. Zack came along three years ago, I didn't even know about him until mom sent pictures from the hospital. I had been doing my best to break them up for the three weeks I had been home, but I gave up after that," she said. Skyler shrugged.

"Y'know, if he's mean and rotton to us, there's always the trash bag option," he told her, "Or the option where I pay Kayda five bucks and we put what smoldering remains of him in a bottle and mail it to Canada," he told her. She smiled.

"You'd kill my rotton stepdad just to make me happy?" she asked, "You're too awesome," she told him and gave him a hug. Zack tried to sneak in, rolling around like a secret agent. Sierra and Skyler pretended not to notice him. He crawled up beside the bed.

"BOO!" he shouted and he jumped up. Skyler screamed and fell over backward onto the bed. Zack and Sierra were laughing at him.

"C'mere, shortstuff," Sierra said picking him up and throwing him in the air. Zack squealed happily. Skyler got up and took him from Sierra and ran out of the room.

"I got the midget!" he shouted. Sierra ran after him.

"Skyler, give him back!" she shouted at him. Lighte and Darke looked up from whatever conversation they were having. They saw two teenagers and a toddler screaming and running. Lighte looked at the two of them and sighed.

"Skyler, give Zack back to Sierra," he said. Skyler handed Zack to Sierra, still laughing. Max's voice came out of no where.

"Sierra, release my son," he commanded. Sierra rolled her eyes and took Zack to the intercom on the wall. She pushed the button.

"Zack, do you want to go downstairs?" she asked. Zack shook his head.

"Uh-uh, I wanna stay with Sky!" he shouted, "Sky is fun! So is Erra!"

"SIERRA IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO GO TO BED!" Max's voice shouted. She made sure she pushed the button and said to Zack.

"Sorry, kiddo, Daddy's being a buzzkill and say's that's it's your bedtime," she said. Zack whined and held onto her shoulder.

"Daddy, don't be a buzzkill," he said to the intercom. Skyler was trying not to laugh as he pried Zack off of her shoulder.

"It's cool, Zack, I have to go to bed too," he said. Zack looked up at him.

"You sleepover with me? Sierra can come too!" he said. Darke and Lighte laughed. Sierra and Skyler nodded and they walked with his downstairs. Max was waiting at the bottom, glaring at them.

"Thank you, now get out of my sight," he said to them, trying to take Zack from them. Zack shook his head.
#149 Posted: 16:54:29 30/06/2010
COOLZ!
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#150 Posted: 16:56:11 30/06/2010
hey nb did you read the chappies on the darkness and coolieo sis
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me