Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dreams of Death -- book one of The Magi of The Bloodied Circle
Page 1 of 1
Dreams of Death -- book one of The Magi of The Bloodied Circle [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 03:25:09 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Fire rained upon the land as screams of pain filled the chorus of death. Music to her ears. Pain to her soul. Trapped in her mind, trapped ny the curse. The dream of death tore wildly upon the world. An image of a women, or a teen, took her sight. She Wore a gown, before it happened she had been with her friends at a party. Now it was too late. She had shorty brown-black hair in a raged style. A skull watch on her left wrist, on the ofter a black wrist band. High-heels black upon her feet. She turned slowly around. Fire burning with her gaze. She looked upon her self. The green eyes and pale face all the same. Terror in the land, and herself in it's command.

Sabrina woke screaming. Never had her dreams ever been so violent. The other orphanage girls had learned to ignore her screams in the night from how often this happened. Sabrina put her hand on her forehead and walked to the rest room. The showers welcomed her as she stepped in one and closed it's door. Hot water rushed onto her. She tried to relax but her dream was so real. Too real. She breathed deeply. Another thing to add to the list of things to tell her emotional guidance councilor. She got out and redressed. It was 2:00 AM in the morning and no one would be up. She took out again the last thing she ever got from her parents, the same old book "Hell Born." They gave it to her, but she never knew why. She loved the fables in it. But never thought of it as more.

She read a few pages before Mistress Nita came in. She nearly always made her life miserable here. "Sabrina, did you have another crying fit? Or fall of your bed from a dream about cats of doom?" She asked evilly. Sabrina remained quiet, reading silently. "Oh, i forgot you can't talk. Maybe you should try learning, you swine." She said, still trying to make Sabrina mad. "Mistress shouldn't you be asleep?" Sabrina said quietly. Not wanting to make her made, lest she never get back to sleep. "Oh, well i decide to do my favorite pass time, swine!" She yelled across the room. that's when it happened.

Sabrina stood slowly. Her eyes fixed on Nita dreamily. Sabrina's hand raised a dark hands threw Nita back to the wall. Nita gasped for air as the dark hands faded, only top reappear strangling Nita. Henry burst in. He heard the racket and came to see what it was. Sabrina looked to him and the hands were gone. Nita was able to breathe again and was gasping in air. Sabrina's eye's had returned to normal. She didn't know what had happened, but she knew she had been lost within her own mind.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:50 18/07/2010 by NightBlade
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#2 Posted: 04:11:47 10/06/2010
INTENSE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
#3 Posted: 15:35:43 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Sabrina took a step backwards. Henry ran to Mistress Nita, "Mistress, are you ok?! What happened?!" He ask repeatedly as she stood back up still gasping for air. Mistress fixed her eyes on Sabrina, "She happened, she did it, with her witch craft... She was the one." Nita said cold as ice, hard as stone. All girls, who were pretending to sleep looked up and gasped. "Sabrina would never study witch craft!" Emily had yelled from her bed, she stood slowly, "You fell over backwards, and Sabrina got up to help you. It had knocked to wind from you, and when Henry came in you were fine! I think you should see the nurse, High Mistress Nita." Emily said, hurriedly. Nita and Henry looked over surprised. Mistress Nit got up and walked out with Henry. Sabrina walked backwards slowly and sat back down on her bed. She closed her eyes and it was morning when she opened them.

Walking back from school several hours later Sabrina looked over to Emily who was walking with her, "Thanks Em.... I didn't know what to say after she claimed that..." Emily looked over to Sabrina. "Relax, Brina, I got you back. We've been friend since you came here." Sabrina smiled. "When we get back I'll let you read my book... ya know... "Hell Born." Emily smiled back. The rest of the walk was silent. As they walked back up the stairs to the girls room, every one greeted them warmly. There were at least ten other girls in here. Hanna, Candy, Meaghan, Kaitlyn, Christina, Tiffany, Jenifer, Miranda, Nattily, and Lily. They all had been friends since they all knew what it was like to be with out parents, also top have to deal with the evil Nita. Jenifer was the oldest at seven teen. Lily was the youngest at seven.

The girls were whispering about what had happened last night. "Sabrina, what really happened?" Lily asked quietly. Sabrina looked down to her, trying to figure out happened for her self. Lily toke the hint and stopped asking. Other girls sat in a kind of circle chartering. Sabrina took her spot in the circle an brought out her book. She read silently as other girls talked about the thing. Sabrina's eyes were kind of dreamy as she read. She started reading aloud, "The curse of magic, make it a blessing. Use it once, prefect it always. The story of an orphanage, change it forever. It starts be accident, and ends in beauty." She got louder and louder as she read. "Brina, snap out of it!" Emily yelled shaking Sabrina wildly. "Huh?" Sabrina said, her eyes were normal now.
---
#4 Posted: 18:37:13 10/06/2010
*jaw drops* This is good!!!!!!!
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#5 Posted: 19:07:28 10/06/2010
AWESOMENNESS
#6 Posted: 19:33:56 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you every one!
---
All the girls stared at Sabrina, Looks of worry upon there faces. Everyone jumped as a knock on the door sounded. Henry came in. "Sabrina, i need to talk yo you." He said quickly. Sabrina got up and walked outside of the girls' quarters. She fallowed him until he stopped outside of the orphanage. "So you have it too?" He asked, his eyes as bright as firecrackers. "Ave what...?" Sabrina ask, only to have Henry answer quickly and quietly. "Magic."

Sabrina couldn't believe what he had said. "So you think I'm an evil witch, too?!" She yelled at him, ready to slap him. Henry jumped backwards trying to avoid her getting madder. "No! I don't... I mean... in a way... but!" He sputtered out only to get slapped across his face. He put his hand where she had struck him. "I mean like a sorceress..." "Right, and your a knight in shining armor, coming to slay me. Get lost, creep." She said to him and walked back in side.

Sabrina came back to the circle of girls, they were silent. "What did Henry want to talk about?" Hanna asked. "Nothing that wouldn't get him slapped." Sabrina replied, she had looked cross and confused."I know what would cheer you up, how 'bout a trip to the candy store?" Jenifer suggested. A smile widened on Lily's face, as did on all the girls. "What the heck, I'm in." Every girl went searching through their things looking for loose cash or change. Sabrina put her shoulder bag on, her book in it. "I wanna try something..." She said. All the girls looked up to see what. She held the book open and read. "In my need, i seek a stash, as i steed, lend me cash." She then closed then book. "What kind of poem was that?" asked Christina. "That was a fake spell written in here, thought we could use some luck." Sabrina replied, and put the book back into her bag.

They walked out of the orphanage, telling the nanny where they were going. It was four blocks down to the market street, where the candy store and many more places they liked to go were. As the walked down, something caught Sabrina's eye. She picked up, what looked like a green paper blowing in he wind. She un folded it and stared in marvel at the twenty dollar bill. "Girls..." She muttered and they all stopped to see what she had. Each gasped. "Were set!" Shouted lily, who was already thinking of hundreds of sweets see could taste test and buy. "Your fake spell... it worked..." Emily said in amazement.
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#7 Posted: 19:44:16 10/06/2010
yay its awesom
FREE MONEY
#8 Posted: 00:44:38 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
---
As they walked into the large Candy store a breath of sweetness delighted each of them. Mr. Danell, the man who ran the store, came from the back room. The front room had few things, some chocolate, and bagged candies. "Good evening, Ladies. How much do you have this time?" The girls counted allowed, "97, 98, 99, $5!" Sabrina stepped forward. "We have twenty five dollars, Mr. Danell. How much can we get with that?" He thought for a moment. "One large bag of fill it ups from the back for each of you, and a large batch of chocolate covered rainbow sprinkled donuts." He said smiling, "How does that sound?" "Great!" All the girls shouted. "All in!" He said loudly, opening the door to the back rooms. This room was huge, isle of candy dispensers and ones o try. "Remember, get as much in these bags as you can fit!" He said, handing every one a large bag for candy. Each girl split, going in many direction to get their favorites.

Sabrina ran to and fro. Getting chocolates, sour strips, jelly beans, gummy things, cookies, and more. She didn't hesitate to taste some of each as she filled her bag. She must have had the bag as full as it would get bye the time the other girls had finished. They all came back, counted to make sure that every one was there. They collected their donuts and headed back to the orphanage. As they came in, Mistress Nita was waiting. "Whats this? Taking off with out telling someone where you are going?" The girls looked confused, "We told The nanny, Mrs. Harngold." Lily said in protest. "Now, Little lily, let the grown ups talk!" Nita screamed at her.

"Hey! She's young ya know!" Sabrina yelled at Mistress Nita. Nita gave Sabrina an strange glance and continued, "To your room! And no one gets to leave until supper!" She screamed.
---
#9 Posted: 04:25:09 11/06/2010
Okay, I'm trying to contain myself. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that was containing myself.
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#10 Posted: 04:30:59 11/06/2010
I Think I Should Unless My Storys
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
#11 Posted: 15:37:49 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
They went back up to their rooms, still holding on tightly to their sweets. Sabrina, feeling tired, lie down to take a nap.

A circle lie on the ground, With a symbol of a star in the middle. Girls sat around the circle, each one hooded. Candles set behind them, giving of some light. In the circle lie quarters, stones, and feathers from a sparrow. The girls chanted slowly, quietly. As if to only be heard by those next to them. "Darkness, darkness, from the light we call, come, come, and she may fall, Nita. Nita." They repeated this again and again. A girl walked into the teen walked into the circle, "Tonight her evil ends..." She started as Mistress Nita was throw in. "Tonight we end her life..." The girl grabbed a knife from inside her cloak. Mistress Nita Prayed for mercy, But the girl Ignored her. "Oh knife in the dark... End evil now!" The girls screamed and the teen girl sent the knife into the neck of Mistress Nita, She fell to the ground, dead. "All have been cleansed." The teen said pulling back her hood. It was Sabrina...

Sabrina bolted up right Screaming. "Sabrina!" Emily called and ran to her. The other girls were in their circle as usual, nothing was different.

From down stairs they heard Mistress Nita scream. All the girls dashed down stairs. And into the kitchen. Nita stood there, a knife in her neck, blood on her hands, fear on her face. She stretched her hand out toward Sabrina, then feel, dead. Sabrina started backing up slowly. Henry came running follow by most of the boys. "Mistress Nita!!!" He called and ran to her. Police came soon, thanks to Henry. They asked every one if they knew what had happened. All gave the answer of "I don't."

The girls sat in a circle the donuts in the middle, each took one to try and calm down. None of them could, but none were as freaked out as Sabrina. Her dream had come true, but now some one had died for real.

No one could eat supper, Most minds were fixed on the death of Their Mistress.

A week later her funeral was held. Not many people came that wasn't from the orphanage. Not like many of them liked her, just that they had seen her die. The memory burned Sabrina, fires hurt less than this. Was it her fault Nita had died? Or was it just luck? But why was there even a knife in her neck?

That night Henry came in to talk to all of them. "I know I'm going to sound crazy, but listen.." He started, all the girls listened intently, including Sabrina. "What killed Nita was magic... I don't mean your witches, but untrained mages. One of you accidentally killed her... maybe by wishing her dead or a dream..." Sabrina screamed. "I killed.. Mistress... Nita..." She started crying. "Well, i told you that you had magic..."

The other girls stared now in confusion. "So you mean she's a mage?" Emily asked quietly. "Oh, It's not just her, it's all of you."
---
#12 Posted: 00:09:07 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
The girls stared in wonder and amazement. "I could be wrong... but One of my power is almost never!" He said, boasting. Sabrina stared him down. "You can use your powers by a...." Sabrina heard him, but didn't process them. They were nothing, useless. Her eyes had a dreamy feel to them. Nothing mattered, she simply could do it. Henry lifted into the air. "Sabrina!!! Stop...." It was also quiet so slow. As if it was a dream. Just another dream f death. Sabrina stood there staring at him. Just a dream. She had only been dreaming. Henry got closer and closer to the ceiling fan. He scream and begged, but it was all so quiet. The other girls screamed and pushed at he, but still it was all so quiet, so dream like. Just another dream, and any second she'd wake up screaming. A small thought, the simplest thought entered her mind. "But I'm not asleep..." Every thing got louder, more real. She came to. And Henry fell to the ground as a fan blade brushed against his hair. Sabrina looks shocked and worried. "I... I..." She whispers and starts backing up.Henry, after catching is breath, looks amazed. "I couldn't dispel your spell! I've never had that happen from a newbie!" He shouts. "If you mean Newbie to things like that, I've been doing that as long as i can remember." She says quietly. Henry stared and went to talk to the others. Sabrina grew tired, as if lifting Henry had drained her of her energy. She fell asleep on the floor.

Lily and Jenifer stood with their bags, as well as the last of their candy."Good bye! We'll send you post cards." Lily says happily. She was getting a family. Finally. Sabrina stood looking over her. "Good bye lily." She Said smiling. She hugged Lily tightly. Jenifer and her had already said good byes, and was already in the new family's car. Lily tried to pull away from Sabrina, but she wouldn't let go. "Sabrina let go of me, i have to get to my new family..." She said but still Sabrina wouldn't let go. "I'll never let you walk away alive..." She whispered, tightening her grip on Lily. "HELP ME!!!" Lily screamed, she was growing unable to breathe. Sabrina pulled her hand over Lily's mouth and nose. Lily couldn't breath, and was struggling as hard as she could. Sabrina laughed quietly. Lily fell to the ground, unmoving. She was unconscious. Sabrina dragged her and hid her in the closet. The family came in looking for Lily. "Where's Lily?" One asked, "I don't know... She could be any where." Sabrina answered. As the family walk off looking for lily, Sabrina cut off the air to the room, Lily would die... slowly and painfully...

Sabrina woke Screaming. The others looked up from what the were doing. Lily wasn't with them. "Where's Lily?!" Sabrina screamed. "She's in the showers... why?" Christina asked, "Oh God!!!" Sabrina yelled and took off running into the showers. As she got in, one was locked, the water running. Sabrina climbed the door. Getting into the shower, Lilt was stuck, her neck caught on a bar... She wouldn't live long. her towel was hung on a bar near by. Sabrina Pulled Lily down, Who began gasping for air. "Lily, what happened?!" Sabrina asked tears in her eyes. "I don't know, I felt as if i was pulled up, and the stuck. I couldn't move or breathe..." She murmured as soon as she could. Lily was still dressed, meaning the water was to fool everyone else into thinking she was fine. Sabrina rushed her out of the showers, both girls soaking wet.
---
#13 Posted: 02:47:57 13/06/2010
I still love it!!! (:
#14 Posted: 23:49:53 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Night fell, and Henry left for the boy's room. Time past eerily slow. The official bed time came, but sleep didn't come to Sabrina. If she wasn't careful in her dreams she might kill someone. She lay in her bed staring upward. Thinking about what had happened and trying to find a way to stop it. 'What must i do?' she thought over and over again. 'give in, let it take you...' something whispered in her mind. Sabrina bolted up right. Her breathing quickened, adrenaline pumping. She walked quietly to the rest room. She turned the sink on cold. Slashing it's waters on her face. As she turned off the water she looked up, a face was in the mirror. She scream and jumped back. Her mind felt dreamy...

In the mirror she saw the face with was seeming to look at it self. She was seeing through another mirror. The face stepped back. It was the face of a handsome red haired man, he stood next to a black hair women. Her eyes a beautiful green. "Rodger, I have had our child..." "Good my dear, but you know we cannot be with her." "Rodger, have you found an orphanage? I at least want to know see she is in a good home." "No she will go to your father's..." "NO! He'll kill her, he knows what you are, what i am..." Sound drowned out. Sights filled her mind. The man she looked at was, a mage, so was the women, she just knew it. She couldn't truly see what filled her mind. But some how see knew it was there.

The feeling left her. The face in the mirror was gone. She took a deep breath and walked back to her bed. She continued to stare up ward but some how sleep took her. A dreamless sleep.

Morning came and she woke slowly. Emily and the other's had already woken up and went down to breakfast. Sabrina dressed and walked down to great them. The cafeteria was emptier the usual. All the girls were there, even lily. Sabrina sat down and grabbed the nearest box of cereal. Emily looked up. "Hi, you slept late. You what was your dream?" She asked, looking interested. "I didn't have one." Sabrina admitted. The other girls looked confused. "You were screaming and talking about strange things, a face, a father, death..." Christina listed. Lily looked up from her food. "You said things like, 'No! He's coming!'"
Sabrina shook her head, filling her bowl with cereal, then reaching for the milk. "I'm telling you, I didn't dream any thing." "What ever you say." Emily replied.

After breakfast they went and told the nanny they were going for a walk. As they walked Candy popped up. "What if that book of yours, Hell Born, is whats causing your nightmares?" Sabrina turned beat red. "It is not! It's only a stupid fairy tale book my parents gave me!!!" She screamed at Candy.
---
#15 Posted: 15:29:37 24/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Sabrina clenched her fists tightly. "You're stupid, ok?! It is not causing my nightmares!!!!" Sabrina screamed. Candy took a few steps back. "Sabrina I'm..." "Sorry?! Oh if you were sorry, you wouldn't have said that!!!" Sabrina continued to shout in rage. Candy started crying, the other girls seemed shocked. "Sabrina, what do you think your doing?!" Emily cried out.

"Me?! I'm defending the last thing my parents gave to me before they...." Sabrina shouted. Jenifer sternly looked down at Sabrina. "Fine. Have your tantrum, but we won't put up with it. Go home!" She shouted at Sabrina. Sabrina glared up at the girl. She turned heels and started walking back to the orphanage.

"I don't need those losers any way." She said to her self quietly. As she walked back into the orphanage the nanny looked up in surprise. "Sabrina? I thought you were going with the others." She said shocked. "Not any more I'm not." Sabrina replied walking up to the girls room. As she walked up, she saw something so tempting. A match sat on the floor. What if she could just light it, and burn the entire cursed place down? She smile at the thought.

She picked up the match. "Later, I'll save this for later." She said to herself. She set the match near her bed. She sat on the bed calmly. "So, it's what causing my night mares? Bah, what do they know?!" She said aloud. She grabbed her bag, pulled out the book. She opened it and read from it. The words delighted her.

The other girls came back in an hour. Sabrina was reading from he book. "Are you alright, Sabrina?" Jenifer asked. Sabrina merely looked over the top of the book. A wicked smile hidden by it. "I'm fine...." She said calmly. The other girls got in a circle, talking about stuff Sabrina could care less about.

Her eyes felt glassy, she smiled evilly. This feeling must have been when magic entered you. Soon every thing felt dreamy.
'So? They think their so cool, oh they don't know any thong!' she thought. She set down the book, and stood up. 'I'm in another dream, I think i'll kill them here.' She thought. The other girls saw her. They screamed when they saw her dreamy eyes. "Sabrina stop!!!" Emily screamed. It was like music to er ears. 'I'm in a dream, nothing will really happen to them.' she thought walking towards the girls. "Sabrina snap out of it!" candy screamed. Sabrina smiled and looked at Candy. Her hand raised as shadow flung at Candy. Candy jump out of the way, but more shadow hit her. Candy hit the wall, screaming. "Sabrina, no, please don't!" Lily cried out, half sobbing. Candy gasped for breath, but shadow striked her from many directions. Christina ran up to Sabrina shaking her wild. Sabrina turned to her, shadows raising. "Sabrina stop! We're you friends! please!" She cried.
---
#16 Posted: 17:26:16 01/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Sabrina turned to Christina. Christina screamed as she flew back wards. Emily ran to Christina. "Sabrina!!!" They screamed. Sabrina smiled. She had made them suffer in her dream. Any minute she'd wake up screaming. She raised her hands to where the girls were wincing and crying in pain. She'd end it all in her dreams. "Inferno!" She screamed as large blast of fire raced to her friend as Henry burst in yelling something. The fire disappeared. Sabrina turned to him. "Sabrina, you must stop this. You won't live with yourself if all your beloved ones are dead." He said. Sabrina turned to him. She tilted her head laughing. Henry turned pale and got in a fighting stance. "Sabrina, I didn't want to do this... but, INFERNO!" He screamed, Fire shot at Sabrina. "NOOOO!!!!" She screamed as it came closer. Burning filled her mind as it hit. She wailed in pain, but it soon wore off, sending Sabrina to the ground screaming. Sabrina closed her eyes tightly, screaming.

Sabrina opened her eyes wailing in pain. She sobbed from the burns. She didn't know where she was, or what was going on. Emily stared at her. Sabrina's clothes were scorched and her skin was burned. Henry rushed to her. "Sabrina, are you ok?" He asked. Sabrina only cried in pain. "SOME ONE CALL 911!!!" Lily cried out, nearly in tears.

---
I know that was short, but no one has been reading this lately.
---
#17 Posted: 03:48:43 03/07/2010 | Topic Creator
The ambulance came with in minutes. Henry had used an illusion the scene to look like a fire had just taken place. Sabrina screamed and wailed in pain as they took her into the ambulance. Nothing any one said or did kept the girls from rushing to the hospital. It took an hour before the nurse finally gave in, and let them go see Sabrina.

Sabrina opened her eyes to find she was in a hospital. She fond that a mask was over her nose and mouth to help her breathe. She had needles with water attached to her arms. She didn't remember what had happened, but it hurt like hell. She blinked to remove the blurry feeling form her eyes, but it didn't leave. She felt a power flow through out her. She sat up, she felt dizzy and tired. A nurse walked in, setting a tray with a salad and soup on it, on the night table next to her bed. Along with a glass of water. Sabrina nodded with thanks to the Nurse. Soon after the nurse left, her friends came in. They sighed with relief as they saw Sabrina up. Lily rushed to Sabrina's sided. "Sabrina are you ok?" She asked. Sabrina nodded. "I feel like I've fallen into a demonic fire pit, but other than that yes." She replied. Everyone gasped. "What did you say?!" Emily blurted out. Sabrina shook her head. "What? I was referring to a dream." She said. Sabrina grabbed the tray and started eating.

"Do you know why your here?" Jenifer asked Sabrina. "No... All i remember is burning." She replied. "But... i feel some kind of power in me... I almost have grasp of it." Sabrina continued. The other girls stared. "Could this be your magic?" Christina asked.

---

Does the story seem too dark, or do you like it? Any how there's the next part.
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#18 Posted: 16:58:35 04/07/2010
Damn,that is good
#19 Posted: 17:05:41 04/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. smilie your story is goo too.
---
#20 Posted: 17:13:42 04/07/2010
Okay,this is different from what i read
#21 Posted: 18:07:01 04/07/2010
i guess,i am stuck on ideas
#22 Posted: 03:04:18 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Sabrina shrugged. "Do any of you know what happened?" She asked. The ofter girls turned pale. Jenifer spoke up. "There was a really bad fire, and you got burned. Henry then walked in. He was carrying chocolates and flowers. "Sweets for the sick." He said as he came in. Sabrina smiled. "Thanks." "Aw, no problem violent princess." Sabrina looked confused. "What do mean by that?" He looked shocked. "You mean you don't remember the big fight where... Right after that the fire started..." He said, realizing he had nearly given away the group's secret. Sabrina raised her eye brow. "Um... ok." She replied. Henry walked over to Sabrina, and handed her the gifts. Lily looked at the TV on the wall. "Only school has one of those." She said, pointing at it. Candy knelled down. "Lily, most homes have one of those." She whispered in lily's ear. Sabrina stood slowly. Henry stared. "What are you doing?"

Sabrina looked back at him. Then saw monstrous demons coming up the hall, holding guns and swords. they crept to the door. One nodded to another, and they smashed open the door. She opened her eyes, and nothing had happened. "We have to leave now!" She said, getting nervous. Lily stared at Sabrina. "Why?" "Just go!" Sabrina said, pulling the needles out of her arms. She pushed past friends, they followed asking questions she couldn't hear. Doctors called after her, asking things she could hear, nor that she cared about. Some one grabbed her arm, but let go as shadows pulled them back. She had to get out of here, she had to save her friends. She saw an elevator and got into it, her friend rushed in, yelling things at her, the doors slammed shut behind them. She heard their screams in terror as gun shots sounded from out side it.

Sabrina smiled, she was doing what she wanted. The girls screamed when they saw her eyes, but Henry silenced them using unknown words. Sabrina pressed the button for the first floor. Words echoed in her head. "You are the hell born! Embrace your inner power!" She, in her mind opened her arms, power surged through her. She opened her mouth in a wicked smile, the power felt like cool water. Terrible cries came from above, the other girls cowered, Henry was defiantly nervous. The elevator door opened, Sabrina walked forward. The other girls followed saying things she still couldn't hear. The hospital door was just ahead of them. Sabrina quickened her walk, soon they would be safely out of this death trap.
---
#23 Posted: 20:33:09 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
They walked out of the hospital to see red skinned men, with horns upon their heads. They wore tattered clothing, fire seemed to come from their eyes. They held guns and swords, but how could they have known that the kids were trying to escape? Sabrina took in these things and pondered. Henry blurted out. "They have a Dream mage with them! They knew we were coming!" "Very smart." An unknown female voice said from behind the demons. A tall slender female human walked from behind them. She had jet black sleek hair, and jade green eyes. Her skin was as white as a ghost's. Sabrina's eyes widened as she saw the woman from the mirror. Her eyes felt glassy and she got in a spell stance. Henry coward as if he wasn't a mage. The woman laughed. "So the little mage is going to protect her friends? How cute."She also got in a spell stance. A silence took the parking lot. Sabrina rushed her hands forward. "Inferno!" Fire burst from them, shoot at the woman. The woman smiled and stepped side ways grabbing the fire with her hand and throwing it at the other kids. Sabrina leaped towards them as soon as her feet touched the ground she shouted. "Light Shield!" The fire dissipated against to shining orb around them.The woman laughed again. "And she thinks she is powerful?" Sabrina watched her her eyes narrowing on the woman. The woman smiled. "Lightning joust!" Lightning leaped from her fingers, heading strait for Sabrina. Sabrina tried to dodge, but it hit her on the leg. She stopped for a minute. She spun round and stopped her finger tip aimed at the woman. Her eyes cleared of the glassy feeling. Lightning burst from her finger tips, heading for the woman who dodged with ease. The woman seemed shocked. "Your a Dream mage?!" She blurted out the demons raising their guns, ready to shoot. Henry said after the women slowly. "She's a Dream mage?" "I'm a Dream mage?! What is a Dream mage?!" Sabrina asked, her eyes not leaving her opponent. The woman stopped, tears in her eyes. It was as if she knew Sabrina. "Nerera?" She asked. Sabrina didn't know why, but the name sounded familiar. She felt sleep over come her, and she fell to the ground. As she fell she heard the worried screams of her friends and the sobs of the woman who had attacked her.

Sabrina awoke in a strange bed. Blankets covered her, an ice pack on her leg. She looked around lying down. The entire room was made of wood. A fan blew over head, The sounds of a television came from the next room. The room she was in was fairly small, it was painted dark purple, a wooden wardrobe and dresser sat at the left side of the room. At the right side of the room was a balcony, next to the door to the balcony sat a desk with a computer and books on top of it. Next to the bed she was in was a night stand with an alarm clock and a glass of water on it. Beside the water was a triangle cut peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. She tried to sit up, propping her back against the soft pillow. She grabbed the water and drank it in one swallow. She was thirsty and hungry, as if she had been laying there for days. She grabbed the sandwich a crammed it down. She set the empty glass back where it once was an licked the jelly off her fingers. She pushed the blankets off her hot legs, she found she was in a night gown and not what she had been wearing at the hospital. The night gown was soft and comforting. She found her bag next to the night stand. The wound on her leg had scabbed over. She put her finger on it to find that the burn was feverish to the touch. Sabrina pushed her self up, and walked to the door of the room. The rug on the dark wooden floor brushed her feet. It was nice to feel again. Sabrina put her hand on the cold metal door nob and opened it.

She found her room was in the middle of a long hall, the room at the end of the hall was a rest room. The room at her left had sounds of television shows buzzing. She carefully walked down the hall towards the stairs. The pain in her leg forcing her to go slowly. She crept to the stairs, she held the hand railing so she didn't slip and fall. One step after another she went, until she reached what had to be the ground floor. She looked around, the area painted red and violet. Gold also filled this area. Smells of food and sound of music and talking came from the next room. She wouldn't have walked in, but her stomach drove her in. There sat the woman along with some demons and Henry. Sabrina's eye widened and she stepped back wards,tripping and falling to the ground. All of them raised their heads. Henry walked over to her. "Sabrina, your finally awake!" He said holding his hand down to Sabrina. She took his hand and stood up. "Henry, what is going on here?! That is the person who attacked us and was working with demons!" As she said that the demons hung their heads in shame. The woman walked over to Sabrina. "Sabrina, these 'Demons' are mages who have been changed by the anti-mage group. We were trying to stop the demons coming in from changing you and your friend." She explained. Sabrina understood but still wasn't at ease. One of the demons stood up. "A pleasure to meet you, M'lady." He said, the other three nodded. One of them motioned to an empty seat the the wooden table they were sitting at. Sabrina sat down, relieved at the lose of pain. The room they were in was a dining room, a fancy one. Above them was a crystal chandelier. The table was filled with small snacks. The adults, the woman and the demons, were dressed causally, without tattered battle clothing. The women passed Sabrina a plate, she didn't object. She pulled her plate with sandwiches and fruits, even a few buffalo-wings. She ate quickly, shoving food into her mouth. The women smiled. "I am Keityua. That is elven for Sweet-Dream." Sabrina nodded, swallowing the food in her mouth. "I'm Sabrina. Nice to meet you." She replied, and resumed cramming food into her mouth. "So... Do you know why we brought you here?" Keityua asked.
---
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#24 Posted: 20:39:01 19/07/2010
thats awesome! But as i kept reading i couldn't take my eyes of the screen. It was like i was in a trance. but i REALLY liked it.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#25 Posted: 21:37:06 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
THANK YOU! HERE IS MORE! ( crap, caps lock. )

-

-Sabrina shook her head. "Well, no. I figured it had something to do with being a Dream mage. What ever that is." Keityua shook her head at this. "Sabrina. Dream magi get there powers through blood line." She said. The demons nodded. One of them spoke up. "It's true, all of us are. Dream magi that is." The shortest demon spoke up. "And most dream magi belong to the Magi of the Bloodied Circle. A cult where we alone try to stop the anti-magi with out a name." Henry laughed. "Are you serious? It doesn't have a name." Henry asked. The tallest demon laughed. "I know! We call them the snob squad!" Keityua glare them down. "One subject at a time please, Rertyuix." She said coldly the to tallest demon, Rertyuix. Sabrina looked down. 'So, if Dream magi powers are past by Blood line then my parents are out there somewhere." Keityua looked at Henry. "Should I tell her?" Henry asked. She nodded. Henry nodded back. "I'm just going to take cover before she implodes, thank you." Sabrina looked at them confused. "Tell me what?"Henry got behind a couch and peeked his head over the edge. "She's your mom." As soon as he said it he darted back to the safety behind the couch. Sabrina turned pale, she looked at Keityua. "Your my mother?" She asked. Keityua nodded smiling. "Welcome, Sabrina." Sabrina turned beat red. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IN A ORPHANAGE FOR SO LONG THEN?! WHY DID YOU NOT WANT ME?! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!" Sabrina scream at Keityua, who looked away in shame. "Sabrina, you have to understand that it was for your own good." "Oh yeah some good it did me! I nearly kill my friends, i killed Nita, and i nearly got turned into a demon!" "And if i hadn't, you'd be dead!"

"Wait what?" Sabrina said. She stood up. "I have to go back to the orphanage, after all my custody rights are with them." She said and turned heel, walking towards the door. Keityua spoke loudly. "No, I adopted you. The papers that say your mine are in the kitchen, on the counter." Sabrina's face lit up. She was going to get a family. "Henry also." Henry nodded. "I'll stay here while she implodes, again." Sabrina turn around, tears in her eyes. Keityua smiled. "Welcome home.

Sabrina Set out to explore her new home. She found the house was fairly large. It had lots of rooms. She had found the kitchen, up stairs hall, living room, den, computer/game room, indoor pool ( which she thought was the coolest thing ever. ), down stairs and up stairs bathrooms, her bedroom, the guest room, Henry's room, Keityua's room. Sabrina had a hard time beliving there were that many rooms. The entire place was built like a maze, easy to get lost. She eventually just went outside to the back yard. It was large, filled with flowers and fruits growing. She walked around it, finding to there was an outdoor pool as well. How many pools could one house have?!
---
#26 Posted: 21:51:44 19/07/2010
"I'm just going to take cover before she implodes, thank you."

I LOVE that part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#27 Posted: 21:56:46 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
me too. smilie
---
#28 Posted: 21:00:15 21/07/2010
think think!!! WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me