Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Jail Break [CLOSED]
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#51 Posted: 01:59:33 12/07/2010
"The things absorbed it"? Are you sure you havn't read "The Tomorrow Code"? Like seriuosly, theses creatures sound alot like the ones in the book... smilie

Please continue!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#52 Posted: 02:02:29 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Never heard of it.xD

I'm really afraid how short this'll be....I have a trilogy planned out,but so far,the whole thing here is almost over.Maybe I'll just combine it all together.xD
#53 Posted: 02:15:35 12/07/2010
I know you told me that before smilie

This is almost done?! Yeah, comine them all smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#54 Posted: 02:17:55 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator
It was a lot shorter for some reason.xD
#55 Posted: 21:28:27 12/07/2010
I see... smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#56 Posted: 18:02:47 14/07/2010
More? Pwease? Before I go camping? PWEASE?!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#57 Posted: 23:47:09 14/07/2010
I forgot about this.... smilie

Anyways, very good!
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#58 Posted: 02:50:34 15/07/2010
i like the story. smilie please add more soon. for cynder19000...lol
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#59 Posted: 03:33:11 15/07/2010 | Topic Creator
The elevator dinged and Johnny found himself not in the kitchen,but rather in a room with a large cell.There was a clipboard nearby with one name written on it:The signature of who ever was in the cell.Johnny read it,rather concerned.
"Mad Jack?"

There was a T.V. in the room,a tape lying on top.He put it in the VCR and watched.It was a recorded therapy session:

"Today I've been assigned to interview Johnathan Krew,or Mad Jack,as his well know alias says.After talking to him before,I've come to the conclusion that he isn't crazy or mad as his name may suggest,but rather sane in his own way.So Jack,why are you here?"

Jack laughed."I was caught!Something about terrosist activities....Have you heard that they're closing in on my partner,Rico?"

"Yes.What exactley were these activities?"

"Oh,just planting bombs....Killing a few hundred people...Nothing big."

"Nothing big?That's what I call big."

"Oh,blah blah blah!"

"This is going nowehere.Guards!"

Several guards came in."Lets go you crazy loon!"

Jack smiled."Of course!Give me a hand,will you?My legs hurt."

One of the guards held out his hand to help when suddenly Jack pulled a butchering knife out,grabbed the hand,and cleaved it straight off.The guard hit the ground screaming."HAHAHAHA!Oops,I didn't mean litarally!"

The tape ended there.Johnny shook his head."Rico got caught on purpose...To talk to Jack.But why?"

A small chuckle came from behind him.Johnny whirled around to see a figure coming from the shadows."Oh,to make sure all bombs were ready!"Jack strode forward into the light,revealing he to was infected....But he was talking and walking normally.His hands were constantly morphing from regular hands to some sort of blade.He had the same wite skin as the other creatures.Half his face was burnt."Welcome to my humble abode!"He screeched,leaping across the room to grab Johnny.
#60 Posted: 12:26:37 15/07/2010
...YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE! UGH! And if you write more I won't be able to read it until monday... UGH! Please continue! NOW! smilie

In other words, great part, cannot wait for the next.

Also...Blah blah blah? lol smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#61 Posted: 12:29:29 15/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well,you're in luck.xDI'm not writing again till monday.xDNeed to sort some plot details and whatnot.xD
#62 Posted: 12:31:19 15/07/2010
...Thank god lol smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#63 Posted: 12:34:17 15/07/2010 | Topic Creator
God,I love Mad Jack so much,I had to put him in the story.Even though it's a small role.
#64 Posted: 12:40:10 15/07/2010
Trust me, I've noticed you love that maniac smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#65 Posted: 18:06:12 15/07/2010
i have no idea who he is, but i liked that chapter...lol
---
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#66 Posted: 04:36:45 16/07/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101

mad jack is a pshico killer. i first met his mad jack charictor in juive break.
ah, good times,good times.

sharpclaw: um, karen, juvie break isn't over...

me: ....
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#67 Posted: 12:37:50 16/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Mad Jack embodies everything that I find evil.I based him off of the Joker a bit.
#68 Posted: 21:20:11 16/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Found this rather interesting song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlm84f8XZE
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#69 Posted: 20:30:44 17/07/2010
dunt duble post
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#70 Posted: 20:51:52 17/07/2010
Quote: karen f
Quote: Pinkdesi101

mad jack is a pshico killer. i first met his mad jack charictor in juive break.
ah, good times,good times.

sharpclaw: um, karen, juvie break isn't over...

me: ....

Mimi: wow, Karen.
---
#71 Posted: 01:55:37 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you cynder fan for correcting me./sarcasm

It's DON'T and DOUBLE by the way.
#72 Posted: 04:40:18 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny rolled out of the way,but it was useless.Jack was able to grab him and pull him with him to the elevator shaft,where they fell together.Johnny shot Jack with his shotgun,but they did nothing.Jack grabbed him,trying to skewer him,but Johnny used the close range to his advantage by shooting Jack with his pistol.He then used Jack's body to cushion the impact.Johnny rolled of,breathing heavily.

"What?You think you've a chance of survivng this appocalypse?In this dark world,full of those things?You think you're a hero?"

Johnny looked Jack in the eyes,and replied:"If I don't have hope,then who will?If I'm not a hero,who will be?"

Jack laughed."Best of luck to ya'."The door opened behind Johnny,and Johnny left,right before the elevator smashed Jack.
#73 Posted: 23:49:49 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny was where he needed to be at last.A giant circular elevator was before him,leading down to the lowest floor,where he could ovveride the shutdown,and get the hell out of here.But he need Eddy and Sarah,if Jack was any indication of what was to come in the lower floors.There was no use in radioing them,he just hoped they would come.

Eddy and Sarah were indeed coming,just in case Johnny somehow failed.Fighting their way past hundreds of the creatures hadn't been easy,but they'd managed to get to the elevator leading down to the next elevator.
"Sarah,did you know about Rico?"
Sarah shook her head."Not about this.I knew he was up to something,but not this."
The elevator dinged as they reached their floor.The door opened and there was Johnny,waiting.
"Eddy!Sarah!"
Eddy ran over and hugged Johnny."Good to see you alive.Now,are we going down?"
Johnny nodded."We have to.We need to get out of here and help the city."
Eddy and Sarah nodded together and went on the large elevator with Johnny,who pressed the button,and they slowy began their descent....
#74 Posted: 21:30:37 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
"Can't this thing go faster?"Johnny asked impatiently.

Eddy shook his head."Unfortunately,no.We just have to-"A loud screech suddenly went out.

"Knew this would happen..."Jake said,reloading his shotgun.Sarah and Eddy had pistols with them,so they prepared.But what happened was so unexpected,they were caught so offguard.

Without warning,hundreds of the creatures suddenly began to fall from somewhere above.They were all over Johnnyseeing as how he had killed most of them.He shot them off with the help of Eddy and Sarah."You sure this thing can't go faster?!"Johnny shouted.

The elevator stopped with a screech,and the creatures pulled back."Eddy...Is this the bottom floor?"

"No.I don't know what's goi-"

From above,a giant creature,resembling that of a cyclops,dropped down,crushing Sarah beneath him.The elevator started to go,but faster.The creatures weight was too much."Eddy,if we don't live,I just wanted you to know...This place is really effed up."
#75 Posted: 21:37:19 20/07/2010
...You attached to Jake? smilie

Lol, the end made me lol smilie CONTINUE!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#76 Posted: 21:42:33 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
AH!I have too many characters with names that start with J.xD
#77 Posted: 21:54:23 20/07/2010
Trsut me, I've noticed. smilie

Jake
Jason
(Mad)Jack
Johnny

And those are only the ones I know of, who the hell knows how many you have in your mind! How many more man?! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#78 Posted: 21:55:12 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Jake,Jason,and Jack were on purpose so they all had some sort of name connection.xD
#79 Posted: 22:07:16 20/07/2010
Yeah I know, but still smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#80 Posted: 22:08:21 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Closer still to the climax!
#81 Posted: 13:12:09 23/07/2010
YAY! Now, continue smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#82 Posted: 18:00:49 25/07/2010 | Topic Creator
The creature wasn't very friendly,in fact it kept trying to smash the two."Eddy,this isn't good!"Johnny yelled.

Eddy tackled him out of the way of another hit."Thanks for the update!"

They thought they were dead until they suddenly hit the bottom floor.The cyclops was knocked off his feet,giving them a chance to get through the door,which closed behind them."Woo!"Eddy sighed.

"Uh...Eddy?Please tell me this isn't a morgue."

Eddy chuckled."Unfortuantely,it is.What better way to freak someone out from going further than a morgue?"

"It's working."
#83 Posted: 14:15:10 29/07/2010
No, it's not freindly at all if it want to smash them! Bad creature, bad! *smacks creatute on the head* Go away, shoo! smilie

Good part smilie Small but good. Pleave continue!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#84 Posted: 01:17:46 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny and Eddy were walking down the morgue's hall,Johnny uncomforatable from all the dead bodies."Eddy,who designed this place?"

Eddy chuckled."A Mr. Gontier.The man was quite off his rocker I hear."

"No kiddin'.God,everyone's dead.Good thing they died in the morgue..."

"Yeah...Kinda creepy though.Ya know-"

"Shhh!You hear that?!"

The two whirled around looking for what made the noise.Nothing.Johnny calmed down a bit...Then he was pulled off his feet by some tentacle as a very load roar echoed through the halls."**** **** **** ****!"Johnny screamed as the tentacle pulled him along.Eddy skillfully shot the tentacle,causing it to let go of Johnny.

"You okay man?!"

"NO!NO NO NO NO NO!I HATE THIS PLACE!WHY CAN'T YOU BE GRABBED BY SOMETHING?!?!?!"

Eddy cringed."Well...At least we're at the main security room."

Johnny turned to see a hole where a door would've been."Thank god!But,what's beyond that...?"

Eddy frowned."Another cell block.It's less used though."

"Well,at least we're not going there."

They stepped into the room and walked over to the control panel."Ha!"Johnny said excitedly,"Here it it,the off switch!"He pressed the button,so happy his quest was over!He could finally leave!He could-"Wait,nothing happened!Why didn't anything happen?!"

Eddy quickly examined the control panel."Damn thing's broken.But look on the monitor!There's an unopened ventilation shaft!"He quickly checked building schematics."It leads to the outside!We found an exit!"

"So we gotta go the whole way back?"

"No,we can use the tram system now that we're here."

Johnny sighed and sat down heavily."We did it,man.We did it!WE DI-"

Out of nowhere a tentacle grabbed Johnny's ankle and pulled him towards the door that lead to the last cell block."Johnny!"

Johnny grabbed the door handle and said,"Eddy,get out!I'll get out,trust me!"

Before Eddy could argue Johnny was pulled away.
#85 Posted: 01:43:15 30/07/2010
... Mr. Gontier, eh? smilie Wow, just after I made you take that quiz too... Surely it's just a cousadence(I failed at spelling that, didn't I? smilie). Did it happen to be that Mr. Gontier was on OxyContin while he designed it? smilie

Good part as always. PC?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#86 Posted: 01:44:36 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Nah,I just enjoy peppering nice references.xD
#87 Posted: 01:51:13 30/07/2010
I see that much smilie

Continue...? smilie Pwease? smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#88 Posted: 01:51:36 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Tomorrow.xD
#89 Posted: 02:16:59 30/07/2010
... You suck smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#90 Posted: 01:27:54 31/07/2010
MORE!!!!!

smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#91 Posted: 03:56:49 31/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny was being pulled deeper into the cell block,banging against walls and cells.His body hurt when the thing let him go,but he hadn't broken anything.He thought he was fine...Until he felt a searing pain in his side.
Looking down he saw a rather small creature biting him.It hurt,and that made him angry.

He pulled the thing off,that didn't help,but he enjoyed slamming it against the wall.He was covered in the thing's blood.

He had decided to carry around bandages in case he got hurt.He quickly wrapped him self up.He walked with a limp now,he even used the shotgun as a crutch.

He didn't know what was ahead,but when he saw what it was his jaw dropped.The thing was a giant squid like creature,but with hundreds of tentacles.I immediatley attacked him,grabbing his ankles and dragging him in front of it's mouth.

It slammed him around and roared in his face.That's when he saw his chance.Johnny noticed explosive barrels lodged in it's mouth.Why they were there,he had no idea.But he had one last pistol shot,which he had to use since the explosives were out of the shotguns range.

He aimed it carefully,but the thing thrashed more than ever.

He had one shot...Aiming was difficult,but he thought he had a shot...And he pulled the trigger.
#92 Posted: 13:17:17 31/07/2010
"He pulled the thing off,that didn't help,but he enjoyed slamming it against the wall.He was covered in the thing's blood."

^ That made me lol smilie

Anyways, good part as always(I say that alot don't I? smilie). I think I begged you enough in you GB for a update so I'm not gonna bug you here smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#93 Posted: 02:10:34 01/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny's head pounded from the explosion.As he opened his eyes he smiled at the sight of the creature in agony.And then he saw the creatures coming at him....

Johnny's eyes snapped open."Dude,you're alive!"Eddy proclaimed happily.

"W-what happened?"

"You killed that giant thing dude!And I came in and got you out."

Johnny looked around warily.They were on the tram,at their destination.Eddy helped him up and helped him to the ventilation shaft."You go ahead,"Johnny told him."I need to rest for a minute."Eddy nodded and went through the ventilation shaft.Johnny also wanted to make sure everything was clear.

Johnny sat down heavily in front of the ventilation shaft.What was he thinking,deciding to stay behind so Eddy could get out?Especially in his wounded state!The bite burned like hell,and the bandage he used was covered in blood."Okay Johnny...Eddy's out,went through the ventilation shaft.I can follow him after I'm sure the coast's clear!"
There were roars from the dark just then.The lights flickered out.Oh crap...
Then they flickered back on.Johnny saw at least a hundred of the monsters,all ready to eat him alive.He knew he couldn't take them all out.
Johnny laughed and reloaded his shot gun."I always did like a challenge."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:02 01/08/2010 by Eragon25
#94 Posted: 21:13:19 03/08/2010 | Topic Creator
YAY FOR JAIL BREAK 2.Yeah,this'll be longer than 2 pages....I hope.xD

It wasn't long after the jail incident that I started to see things.Those horrible monsters plagued my dreams and mind.I eventually started to have mental breakdowns and had to deal with depression.But that wasn't going to stop me from fighting.Nah,these things want the city?Well,they can't have it.But,before I could fight I had to do some work...

Johnny stared at the creatures,daring them to attack.He slowly stood,planning on escaping through the ventilation shaft,but waited to see what they did.

Nothing.He slowly climbed in the shaft and backed out,still watching the monsters...Then he turned and crawled furiously away.

He could hear them following him.He had to hurry.

Then Johnny saw light."Yes!"He crawled out into it to find Eddy preparing some sort of vehicle."Eddy!Help me out here!"

Eddy ran over and helped Johnny from the shaft.He supported his weight over to the vehicle.While doing so Johnny took note of his surroundings.They were in the desert that surrounded the city.

Johnny chuckled."Why so far from Turnex?"

"Because,if we were too close to the city the criminals would have more encouragement to escape."Eddy replied.

"You worry too much."

Eddy sat him in the passenger seat of the vehicle.It was some sort of desert terrain thing.Eddy sat in the drivers seat and put his foot to the gas and they took off.

"Jesus,Eddy!This thing's pretty fast!"

"Yeah,and guess what?We get to use the old ramp to get into Turnex!"

Johnny shook his head."Hell no Eddy!Not in my state!"

As they traveled back to the city Johnny observed thousands of creatures throughout the desert.Armored soldiers were fighting them,and losing.Poor bastards...

Suddenly the vehicle sped up.Johnny looked to see the ramp ahead,with Turnex in view behind it."Eddy,don't do it!"

Eddy laughed as they hit the ramp,flying over the city's walls.

"**** **** **** **** **** ****!"Johnny screamed.And then he passed out.
#95 Posted: 00:41:14 04/08/2010
Huh. This now reminds me of Jak 3 smilie

A list of what this story reminds me of so far:
Jak 3
The Tomorrow Code
The Sight
The Perfect Death
Adam Gontier

Am I missing something? lol smilie

Anyways, great start to the second part! smilie More, pwease?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#96 Posted: 00:53:32 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
How does it remind you of Jak 3?xD
#97 Posted: 01:16:03 04/08/2010
"They were in the desert that surrounded the city", and "desert terrain thing" I dunno, don't ask, as soon as I read that, I seeas the Jak 3 surrounding as the surroundings in the story, and then I see one of those veicals from Jak 3 smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#98 Posted: 01:20:11 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Huh...Completely different though.xD

Anyways,in this story we learn Johnny's last name!OMFG!!!!!!111!!!1
#99 Posted: 01:38:54 04/08/2010
For real? smilie

...Yay....?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#100 Posted: 01:39:37 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
It plays a big part.xD
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me