Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Kizla duaghter of evil, kid of modern day.
Page 1 of 1
Kizla duaghter of evil, kid of modern day. [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 18:09:08 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
this is my story, also i didn't have anything else to call it so it might change.
---

Winds from the east sang out in cries and howls. Nizla stood watching the mortal city of Anathero. "They think that their power is great... and unstoppable? I just have to show them how wrong they are." She harshly under her breath. Her armies at the ready, she could be the most powerful demonic shifter of all time. "Scar!" She called out to her demonic general. He slivered up to her. He stood about nine foot if he stood, but since he was half snake he only stood about five foot at the shoulders. He was blood red in color, with a heart hard as stone. "Yes, my mistress." He said, in a respectful yet cruel tone. "Ready the armies, we move out at midnight." Nizla said playfully. Another town would collapse for it's doubt of her strength. "Also, inform mother of our movement. I wish for her to know ahead of our attack." "Yes, my mistress." Scar slivered of to do what he was told. Nizla's gaze returned to the city. "Soon you hall fall." She said under her breath.

Midnight came in a few short moments. Nizla's armies stood in waiting. Holding her banner. Nizla stood by her dragon and companion, thorn. "Nizla, your an idiot, do you know the power of their armies?" "No. Should I? I am the most renowned and feared warlord of all time." She replied with a matter of factually tone. Thorn shook his head. "Well, if you get impaled through the heart don't come crying to me." He said, keeping his head high. "Thorn, you'll die too you know?" "Shut up." Nizla laughed to this. She made sure her jet black armor was fully on, so no man could kill her. At the exact stroke of midnight Nizla screamed, "Charge!" The entire army ran forth. Nizla got up top of thorn as he took of into the air. She raised her sword as they got closer to the wall. She shot lightning at it, through her sword. Dragons stormed the walls. The towns archers finally came. They sent arrows flying at the dragons, while city guard tried to hold back the demons and shadow warriors who were breaking though the gate.

Nizla rid thorn to the gate. I large fire ball formed in her hand. "Eat fire Anathero!" She threw it on the gate, it gave way and her armies move in. The screams of citizens dying and wailing in pain was like music to her ears. Guards fought their best, but the demons slaughtered most of them. Nizla saw king Harthor beneath her. "thorn, you may call me an idiot now." She jumped from his back, flying towards the king. Her blade drawn she screamed as she impaled him through the shoulder. The prince was nearby. "Nizla, you wrenched scum!" He yelled to her Shooting an arrow right past her head. Her short brown-black hair waved from the wind it caused. "Not close enough, pretty boy." She mocked him. He dropped his bow, and drew his sword. "Your father isn't dead yet, but i can fix that." She said laughing with a smile. She walked over to king Harthor. She gazed at the prince. "Anything you want to say to him before he's dead?" She said narrowing her eyes on the prince. "NO!!!" he screamed running to save his father. Nizla stuck her blade through Harthor's chest. The prince froze. He was too late to stop her.

"Oops. Did i do that?" Nizla said, calmly, innocently. "You demon!" He cried and charged at her. Nizla tripped him, "You know? I think you'll do me more as a prisoner." She said tossing her hair back. "You haven't caught me yet!" He cried, unable to get up. Nizla smiled as she walked over to him, as he lie helpless on ground. "Haven't I?" She kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

Nizla stood in the middle of Kizla's bedroom, it was the year 2009. After all shifters were immortal, it is their curse. "So that's how you and dad met? You took him prisoner?" Kizla asked. "He's a shifter now, but he wasn't then. You should be getting ready for school." Nizla said. She was dressed in a T-shirt and blue jeans. Her hair pinned up and now, she was sending her child Kizla to summer school. "I'm telling you mom, the math teacher's go it out for me. I passed everything but math. She hates me." Kizla said, dressed in a tank top, and mini-skirt. She had a kind of Emo-goth style, hair a had dyed white-blond streaks in it. It was down. On her left wrist was a skull watch, on the other was a "Goth rocks" bracelet. She wore earrings that were made of jets. Her finger nails painted black. Nizla shook her head. "Mr. Dandle doesn't have it out for you..."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:24:17 08/06/2010 by NightBlade
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#2 Posted: 23:04:05 08/06/2010
It's really good. CONTINUE!!!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#3 Posted: 23:36:37 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.

Kizla got up, and packed her bag. "This is wrong!" She called down to her mom, who was likely her office, or laboratory really. She stomped down stairs into the main part of the family business. It was a small restaurant called "Nizla's brew" from the "myth" of an evil demonic shifter. 0The name figured. Dad was working behind the counter, mainly he was cleaning off the counter. "Dad, can the delivery guy jack..." "Jake." "Jake, bring me lunch today, so I'm not poisoned by school food." Kizla asked. "Let me guess, a double bacon cheese burger, medium fries and a large Dr. pepper?" He said, putting two fingers on his temples. "You read my mind." Kizla said opening the door. "Hey!" He called after her, "Nizla wants you back here right after school! There has been a lot of..." "Yeah... I know. Business as usual!" She called back, not paying attention to what else he had to say.

"She just like you Nizla." He called to his wife. "Yea, yea. I hear that all the time." She called back.

Kizla walked to school, not caring for the dumb dress code. So long as she made good grade she could keep her out fit. As she walked to Mr. Dandle's class room, he stood there tapping his foot. "It's about time you got here, Shadowcaster. " "My Name is Kizla!" She screamed at him, her eye going all twitchy again. "Now, now, we all know you have anger issues as well as depression. So calm down." He said mockingly. "I only failed because you faked me a bad grade." "Yes, yes, well if i have to rot here so do you." He said and began writing on the chalk board. Kizla sat down, her arm bracing her head from slamming the desk. "Now, miss Shadowcaster, can you give me ten plus ten?" "It's twenty you moron." Kizla grunted. "Oh I'm sorry but 'you moron' isn't even a number." He said writing notes that the superintendent would see. "Let me out of here." Kizla said, growing angry from his torture. "I'm sorry but you have to stay here until the end of the school day, until the end of the summer..." Kizla's eyes locked onto him. "Let ME out of here!" She yelled at him.

He turned around. "Miss Shadowcaster, i won't..." "I SAID LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" She bellowed. "No.." He said only to hear the blood chilling scream of Kizla. She stood up and ran to him. She picked him up by the neck and threw him. "LET ME OUT!" She screamed. He crashed against the desks. 'Calm down, before you do more damage.' part of her said. "I'm leaving." She said. Walking back home. As she walked in Jake was walking out. "Hey, aren't you supposed to in school?" "I ditched school..." "Well, i have your delivery." He and Kizla snatched it from him. "Thanks..." She muttered and walked up to her room. She ate silently. Soon the phone down stairs rang, to be answered by her mother. "Hello? She did what?! I'll go talk to her..." 'oh god.' she tought as she heard her mother coming to her room.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me