Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
raven rose [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#51 Posted: 03:25:21 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Raven Came Out Of A Deep Sleep , Groaning As She Became Aware Of The Beeps And Slow Clicks Of Machines .

"Raven ... ? Oh My Gosh Ravie!"Suddenly I Was Being Hugged , I Blinked Rubbing Sleep From My Eyes .Wincing At The Sharp Tugg Of Pain Coming From My Wrist . I glared Down At The IV Wrapping Around My Right Around Leading Up To Dark Blood Bags.

"Hey , Allie."I Murmured . "Oh yeah car wreck broken ribs on your left , broken left wrist . and head injury , oh and your not getting out for a week ."

i held up a hand to stop her "and shelby ? wheres shelby ?" I asked worry flickering through my Big Brown eyes .

"oh Rave shes beautiful , not anything wrong with her . Jay- " she stopped short as tears wheld up in my eyes . "oh raven , he was protecting her ." i waved her away and covered my face ,

"oh hun you most think hes dead !" Allie said softly and my hands fell from my face and i blinked in surprise . "wh-what ?!?!"
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#52 Posted: 21:39:36 18/01/2011
Oi! You gotta stop making me sad the hot guy died when he didn't die! Seriously! That ain't right. (he is hot, but he's still not my Hiel. v-v)

But 'Wait what!?' Was my first reaction to that last line by Allie. LB, can I kill you now? smilie
#53 Posted: 21:51:22 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
he is hot tehehe and no you can not . if you do then no more story for you !
#54 Posted: 21:59:42 18/01/2011
*nods* Point taken. Anyway, what's next? :3
#55 Posted: 22:04:53 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
i get to tell bout jay !
#56 Posted: 22:05:45 18/01/2011
Yay! Jay-jay! smilie
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#57 Posted: 23:16:56 18/01/2011
omg! is he dead or not? i mean, i don't want him to be, but first we think he is, and now he's not? make up your mind before i slap someone. what happened to him? where's Jay?
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#58 Posted: 00:01:42 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
you ll see ... im working on the chappie now
#59 Posted: 00:07:30 19/01/2011
ok, then. just tell us for sure this time, kay?
---
#60 Posted: 01:09:54 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
ofcourse ..it was a surpriseee
-----------
[User Posted Image]

Jayson :
Black Swirling , Blank, Then Back Into Nothing . Tires Screeching , My Eyes BLinded , Then Back Into Nothing .

Ravens Screams and My Salow Breathing , Then Back Into Nothing .

The Light Gets Brighter , I blink and Picture My Two Angels Then Im Forced Back Into Nothing , I'm Confused , Screaming in side And broken .

I hate not being in control, most of all i want to kill that .(instert word here) . He Took my raven and maybe even my shelby .

As I sit In My Dreamland , my prison , my torture camber . I Realize how much i need her , need them .

Through my stary silence i hear the sreeches , screams and sobs . Its Like a tape from A horror flim .

It makes me sick to my stomache and Hurt in a way ive never hurt before . My heart strings are being torn and tugged and ripped .

"Dont You Worry Your Pretty Little Mind , People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine And Life Makes Love Look Hard. The stakes are high, the water's rough .But this love is ours. "

The Song Was An Errie Sound, Though Beautiful , It was Ravens Song To Me .

I need Her back , i need to fight , the moniter cant die ..not yet .
------
Hours ,Turn Into Days . In This Cold Dark Prison , im trapped in . I Want To Wake Up I NEED To wake Up , Not For Me but For My Angels , My rocks ...

It Seems Like My Hearts been working over time , seems like ive ran miles , one after another with out stopping .

And Suddenly Just Like That , The White Cold Light Of Floresent Light Spills Over Me and I blink , Opening My eyes ,

It Feels like Ive Broken through the surface after swimming to the bottom of the ocean and staying there for days , the white hostipal room is welcome . And So Is the Smiling Prefect Face , Sitting In the hard plastic Hostpital Chairs .

"ra-raven ?" I try out my voice it cracks and melts back into my throat , A raw achy scratchy feeling fills my air way and i let out a strong Cough . Worry Flickers through her Beautiful Chochoalte orbs .

"i think your mistaken ." at this i frown . "im not raven , Last time i checked i was Rose , your angel and rock . " I grin at her ,instantly welcoming her into my arms.

"oh my, my little rose ." silent tears ,happy and sad , streaming down both our faces .
As she pulled back pulling her self together , for her sake . i finally noticed the cast on her leg and a full frown wringles my brow .

"Your hurt ." i state and she shakes her head , "your worse ."she whispered and i blinked glad my pain was at bay as i stared at raven .

"im fine ... " i replied and rubbed my throat . "i tried to sneak in water but the nurses caught me." she giggled lightly blush scattering across her cheeks and nose . "your adorable." i replied and she blushed brighter . "im gonna go get someone , they need to know your awake ."she kissed me softly and grabbed her cruches and rushed out.

Oh My Poor Broken Angel .
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:43 19/01/2011 by lBobessed
#61 Posted: 02:19:11 19/01/2011
aw, its like kinda sad at first, but kinda cute and sweet at the end. very nice.
---
#62 Posted: 02:22:45 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
aw thankies ! i like jays point of view
#63 Posted: 21:48:21 19/01/2011
yeah, me too. ^ ^
---
#64 Posted: 02:33:57 21/01/2011 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
david:
"I CAnt Believe this happened." I murmured and girnned as the angel in my arms giggled pulling on my collar.

"At least your both okay ." i looked up at Raven , whos smile was making her eyes sparkel . "i know , most of all im glad that leg cast is off ." she fell onto her bed , Grinning at jayson who lay streched out on the small bench under the rather large window .

"Right , The cast .'Jason mumured "it wasnt that bad." i laugehd and handed a fussing Shelby over to Raven .

"oh sure when she fusses shes mine , but whens shes calm shes yours ." Raven muttered "no no i have to leave ." i glanced at my watch and gave the two a quick hug . "see yall !" i shouted as ran down the hall and out the door .
------------------
* 7 years later .
[User Posted Image]
shelby

I havent heard a word nor see Daivid In a little over 3 years . Mommy shes he ran off with a .. Well she says i cant use those words so.
But I dont Even Like Daivid , Hes a meany . My Daddys name is Jayson , and he loves anf cares very
#65 Posted: 21:31:16 21/01/2011
hmm, looks like David is out of the picture. his own child doesn't even like him.
---
#66 Posted: 22:09:29 21/01/2011 | Topic Creator
hes a meany.... and she like jay better anyway
#67 Posted: 22:31:34 21/01/2011
yeah, apparently so. wonder what happened to David then...
---
#68 Posted: 01:07:19 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
he ran off with a girl .. oh ! and i never told about what happened to hannah ! goshh
#69 Posted: 01:34:52 22/01/2011
yeah, you need to say what happened to her.
---
#70 Posted: 02:14:08 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Sky -- (Hannah’s little girl )

Black , its my color alright .

"I Don’t under stand , Daddy !" I whined tugging at my cooper curls . "What isn’t there to understand , You are to go live with your aunt and uncle and cousin ." I shook my head looking around the almost empty house .

"Arie is my favorite cousin , " I murmured looking down at my pile of family photos , the top picture was of me and Arizona , Locked in a hug , cooper curls falling in to tangle wit each other , Matching tans and Bright yellow tennis dresses and White shoes . in the back ground my purple and sliver and her black and red rackets were leaning against a fence .

We get called twins on a regular basis at school and on family vaca's . and now Daddy’s leaving and I get to live out my dream , I et to have a normal family and a sibling to go along with it .

I get to be normal . Everyone has there own definition of the word. Which makes me wonder how the preps can call t5hem selves prefect. it blows my mind how they can call the geeks , and nerds weird,

My and Aries group ? Emos ,skater chicks , rock and roll .

Grinning I pushed my self to my feet grabbing my photos and the last to boxes I had , I flipped the light off with my elbow and made my way out the hall ad down the stairs to the living room .

"the last of it . " I said handing the boxes t the movers ."put those on the trunk please ." I added before running to the bathroom to change .

I slipped on a black tank top and puffy sliver skirt black leggings and knee high chuck all-star converse.

I was sliding my sliver bow into my hair when my dad banged on the door "come on , Hun !" I slid open the door and pushed past him and walked out the door grabbing my skate board .

My dad shook his head and got into the car after me and drove off , taking me to my new life and going off to start his own .

I laid my head on the edge of the window letting my hair fly out be hide me .

I closed my navy blue eyes and smiled slightly .

That girl is long Gone .

Chapter 6 - A darkened Sky -
(this is in sky , raves half sisters daughters point of view there a year apart in age which would make sky 17 an rave 18)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:37:55 06/05/2011 by lBobessed
#71 Posted: 02:22:50 22/01/2011
hmm... i keep thinking of Shelby...
---
#72 Posted: 02:33:11 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Its relly hannahs little girl Arizona , who goes by Sky now , Shelbys nick name is Arie seeing as they have the same name Arizona , Shelbys 15 and 11 months , and Skys 16 and 3 months.

[User Posted Image] shelby/ arie and Sky (on the right )
#73 Posted: 21:53:48 24/01/2011
ah, ok.
---
#74 Posted: 23:41:10 24/01/2011
And I'm lost as a fish in the middle of the desert... What the heck?
#75 Posted: 00:05:35 25/01/2011 | Topic Creator
how are you lost ?
#76 Posted: 01:12:22 25/01/2011
haha, that just sounded funny to me. as lost as a fish in the desert. lol.
---
#77 Posted: 03:19:30 30/01/2011 | Topic Creator
lol yeahhh
-------------
Shelby -

Its been weeks since we were taken and Found .
and every night , flashes haunt our dreams .

The Pitch Darkness Of The Back Of The Van.

The Scratchy Ness Of The Ropes Digging Into Our Wrists And Ankels.

Kiddnapped ....

We've Been Back for weeks but we still wake up our eyes scannign our sroundings making sure we're in our shared room .

Most nights we wake up screaming . idential Long lasting screams .

My parents run in trying to calm us .

-----

"It took a while ." Sky Slid me my book and grinned "but i finally read something ." I laughed and stood from my chair across the kitchen counter from her .

"It took you a month to read this ." i waved the book at her "its only 456 pages ." i laughed at her expression and tossed her my apple.

"here this will help all your problems ." i smiled as she glared at me "What the hell do you mean ?"

"oh nothing ." i sing songed running for the stairs ducking as the apple came flyig for my head , "your sucha ... OH Hey daddy !" my father laughed as he passed me and frowned at the apple rolling down the stairs . "what she threw it ...' Sky shouted running after me . "did not !"

what can i say ?

were not normal...
#78 Posted: 22:02:20 31/01/2011
hehe, that was a bit amusing. kinda reminds me of the times i spent hanging out with my cousion.
---
#79 Posted: 22:05:50 31/01/2011
IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!
#80 Posted: 23:16:20 31/01/2011 | Topic Creator
HOW DOES IT NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU ?

and i tried to make it funny
#81 Posted: 21:52:30 14/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I kicked at the ground rolling my eyes at Skys yell as , dark brown sticky mud flew towards her face .

"what?" i questioned "its not like it got on you .." She glared at me zipping up her hoddie against the biting wind .

"It almost did .."she muttered walking towards the closing school door .

"Almost is the key word ." i rolled my eyes pulling the door open "i hate school " she grumbled crossing her arms over her chest. "kill me now." i added .

ooc sorry its short
#82 Posted: 21:58:09 14/02/2011
that's ok, at least its something.
---
#83 Posted: 20:04:04 16/02/2011
It just...... *twitch* doesn't...........*twitch twitch* make...............*urk* any..........*twitch* esnes.............*spasm*
#84 Posted: 23:54:23 16/02/2011 | Topic Creator
im sorry .....................
#85 Posted: 01:32:14 20/02/2011
It..... It isn't your fault... I just have a hard time following the storyline with the odd format of it.... *frowning and sweat drops*
#86 Posted: 17:22:36 20/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Ohhhhh ....
#87 Posted: 19:59:33 20/02/2011
Yeah. I'm seriously not used to this kind of story format with the character changing every time... It's confusing.
#88 Posted: 19:29:04 21/02/2011 | Topic Creator
ohh i'll try to work on that ...but i read storys that the point of veiw changes from character to character all the time
#89 Posted: 02:31:51 28/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Jayson :

Its Been Weeks Since I've Felt My Angel In My Arms, And Now It's A Welcome Feeling.

I Haven't seen Raven , who has been bent on being called Arizona and due to some rather upsetting Situtations she found it best to leave Shelby with her father for a month out of our summer vacation .

We miss Shelby dearly ,but the time away has given Arizona sometime to be with Me and Sky and also given her time to think , act her age and make misstakes .

At the moment Sky , Arizona and Me are at Their house Hanging out in her room , music white back ground noise . her rather large windows open , a sweet summers brezze blowing the curtins crazy . the nistant hum of a lawn mower faded into the soft sweet infectshuse (sp i know ) laughter of childern running through lawn spirklers .

Arinzona's and Sky's bubbly laughter breaks me out of my sweet day dream and i'm brought back to the present , the oh so sweet and welcome present , the time i would rather be in then out of.

"whats so funny?" i asked Arizona from my seat under her window , my voice husky from not being used .

"Sky says she would like to date Nickie !" Arizona fell into a fit of giggles , i smiled looking at my perfect angel , her copper curls bouncing as her shoulders shook and her eyes closed tears pooling in the corners from her sweet bubbly laughter .

"I'd rather not say why either , "Sky Paused then grinned "besides her body yumm-y " She leanned back against her arms from were she lounged in front of the sun light its warm rays lighting her newly placed blond highlights ablaze .

"An' no thats not all ." she grinned at me "Not like you wouldnt know , remember last year ? 'oh Nickie i like her 'personality 'the best "she threw her head back as she laughed.

"What ? its like me lying about you being Bi ..." I replied as their laughter had almost died down .

"oh you say that cuz you want some " Their laughter started again and i shook my head "that hurts me ...' i faked hurt placing my hand on my heart .

"back off sister that fine man is mine .." Arizona made her way over to me , she leanned down and kissed me deeply before turning and sashaing out of the room . "she's gonna be the death of us ." i muttered

"why my death ?"Sky asked me as she stood about to follow her cousin "CUZ I STOLE JAYS PHONE AND NICKIES NUMBER IS IN IT ! IM CALLING HeR FOR YOU , !" Arizona yelled as she took off down the hall , the look on Sky's face was priceless , she shouted a swear after arizona and ran after her .

i tipped my head back in sweet laughter , my eyes closed as i soaked up the once in a summer moment .

"lord help arie when sky catches her , Sky doesnt run track for just the shorts .." i murmured to my self soaking in the sound of their bubbly laughter
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:02 28/02/2011 by lBobessed
#90 Posted: 22:49:48 28/02/2011
haha, nice chapter. funny little moment there. X3
---
#91 Posted: 22:55:05 28/02/2011 | Topic Creator
thank yu thank you ,i think i write in jays poin of view the best
#92 Posted: 23:32:20 28/02/2011
yeah, i think you do too.
---
#93 Posted: 06:14:26 06/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Jayson :

How Can One Minute Change everything ?

--

I Don't Know Where To Start. I'm At A Loss For Words. All But One Name That is . Arizona . Orignally Raven Rose .

She Was . . . .Something Alright . My shinning star , My Safe Haven and her Cousin's Favourite Sister .

She ... She Was Mine For What I Want To Think Was The Best 5 years Of My Life.

-----------------
I Cant Stop The Hurt , the aching in my chest. Its Like My Hearts Been Ripped Apart then left to beat on its own .

I Know I cant Live Life Like This for much longer but i wil hold on , if not for me but for Shelby . When All Of this Started 3 long months Back , Shelby was apart of our lives again . As If david knew what started out as a normal cold would end up causing us to lose a huge part of our lives.

I Cant Explain What's Going Through My mind , and I dont want to try , but the fact that Some day Shelby may want to know how this effected me .

The Truth is The past few days i have been numb trying to busy my self with Shelby and Some of the Plans .

Shelby seems to know that something isnt right and i'm glad she at least understands that somethig isnt right .

.... < I've tried My Hardest but lately i havent been able to keep it off my mind and It's getting harder to sleep at night ,btu everytime i think of throwing in the towel , i shake my head and reconserder who have not who i've lost.

Shelby is one of the reason i get up in the morning , to see her smile and her beautifu brown eyes , to hear her bubbly laugh .

She is truely her mother's child , She Has the same copper curls and Same smile and bubbly laugh . She even acts like Arizona at the young age of now almost 4 .

Shes smart and loves attention and apparently wants to be cheerleader when she gets older .

I hate to say it but I think after 5 months Im being to move on from Arizona , I'll never truley forget her , she was only just 21 .

~ With Love An All Our Memories , Let You Neve Forget That First Summer We Spent together , Our First Kiss In ThePouring Rain , And That Day The Chruch Bell Rang ~
Jayson ,Your Always Caring and Loving Husband In All aspects of Life <3

I Sighed Running My Small Fingers over The Cold Hard Stone ,

~ R.I.P , Raven Rose , Sister ,an Mother ~

"Mommy , you'll never believe What Happened Today "

* Camera Pans Out Over a Grave yard backing out slowly , you see the greenest grass , and brighty colored flowers , a sweet summers brezze twisting and spinning through the trees , But the Camera stays foused on the girl with Bright Brown Eyes , her mothers Sweet smile and The looks of an Angel , the camera turns as a car horn sounds . *

"Come On Shel , Your Going To Be late !" The Girl Turns her head To look At What seems to be her father, She puts her finger on her lips in a shushing gesture then turns back to the grave .

She kisses the tips of her fingers then places them on the stone . "I love You Mom"She whispers Then Places a rose in front of the grave , She then Places A neatly folded Letter into a wooden box .

She Stands dusting of her dress then silently makes her way to the car where her father stands waiting for her at the passenger side door holding it open .

Her Father gives her a stern look and she shrugs sliding into the car. "you always said The Important This Cant Wait , nor can they be Rushed.' she said simply leaving her father at a loss for words for the second time in his life .

As they make there way out of the grave yard the girl lets her head lay on the open window sill and stares up at the cloudless sky .
----------
"The Sun Is no comparison To How brightly your eyes shine , Daddy told me so , and mommy one last thing, I Miss You ."
P.s .Dont Worry Ill Make Sure To Tell Grandma you Love her she's semmed sort of Down Lately
Signed with love Shelby Arizona Rose .
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:19:55 06/03/2011 by lBobessed
#94 Posted: 00:44:27 08/03/2011
aw, thats kinda a sad chapter..
---
#95 Posted: 00:52:05 08/03/2011 | Topic Creator
its so hard to word sad chapters...
#96 Posted: 14:57:47 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
The End ......!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me