Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
raven rose [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 15:50:24 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
When I woke up I knew 3 things
1. Mother and I were entering the twilight zone of life.
2. We might not come back alive
3. I was in love …… and that could become a whole lot of problems
Mother woke at dawn bustling around the house. She always did this then she would come and kick jay out of my room , okay don’t get me wrong we do nothing , nothing I’m telling you . It’s just that mum hates jay he pulls at her strings ….. Constantly. “Raven rose, up now!” she shouted up the stairs. I heard her start up the stairs. I smiled at pushed jay off the edge of my bed to the floor. “Jaaaay - son“I sing -songed. “What who where. I wasn’t near her miss. Viler.” He mumbled sleepily. Okay so here’s the deal miss. Oleander is not even my real mother. She’s actually my adopted mother, but that’s another loooong story. “Jay out now.” mother yelled from the door way. “Nevvvver.” He yelled running out the door reminding me of a character in one of my fav books harry potter, the books in that series have been read in my house at least 15 hundred times. But anyway back to mother. “Tsk tsk, ive told you at jay isn’t aloud in your room.” She said as he ran by her. “Yes but how many times have you said that?” I countered dragging myself out of my bed into my bathroom. “Touché.”
Ch.1 /10 years older
Okay so my name is raven rose black, my life as of my 6th birthday is very tragic so the details are sketchy. Well first I guess I’ll start with the beginning. On my 3rd birthday my mother broke into my room grabbing a bag and stuffing it with my clothes. “Come raven.”We ran almost all the way to New York, that’s the day that we started to run. Mother from then on never stayed in one place to long making it hard for me to make friends or fit in at school. My life grew harder as the years went and as my 6th birthday was coming up my mother was taken from me. We were running in the woods. We soon felt some one following us. We ran as fast as we could but they caught mother, she ha taught me that if we got separated I was to keep running. Soon we came to a grave yard. The chaser paused. “You’re a coward… Just like the devil, he paused looking around, looking for me. I was long gone hiding in one of those big family tomes. “Raven run!” mother had the chance to yell before they started to drag her back towards the woods. That gave me the chance to run. I ran into a neighborhood. And found miss. Oleander Miss. Oleander ….well she was a little surprised to see a six year old on her door step. But by that time I already had my story straight and planed out in my head. I told her that my mother had died in a car wreck and that we had no family to speak of and to see if I could stay with her and not go to an orphanage. She quickly nodded and let me inside. “this is just temporary” she said and I nodded knowing that of course it wouldn’t be. -------------------------------------------
Okay so here I am 10 years later. I’ve been living here since I was 6 years old and jay was like my older brother , though we were just friends from school , he stayed over at least every weekend and sometimes in the week days when he couldn’t find his key and his parents and older brother locked him out of the house. Miss. Oleander was okay with it even if he did stay in my room….
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:25 09/06/2010 by lBobessed
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#2 Posted: 00:50:20 09/06/2010
*tries to think of which HP charrie Jay is* Gimme a hint!
#3 Posted: 00:52:29 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
hes eith ron or fred and geroge
#4 Posted: 02:08:26 09/06/2010
I was thinking either James or Sirius from back in the day... But Fred or George could fit.
#5 Posted: 11:30:37 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
hmmm james mayb ....
#6 Posted: 15:28:52 09/06/2010
He's not quite as arrogant as Sirius was, *hugs Sirius* But that's why I lurve him!!
#7 Posted: 15:30:10 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
hahahahhahaha
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#8 Posted: 08:12:21 10/11/2010
I looked bach at the stuff here, and hey, check this one out!
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#9 Posted: 01:01:24 01/12/2010
*coughs* Ron*coughs*
#10 Posted: 01:57:36 01/12/2010 | Topic Creator
no one asked you !

kiding !! ..maybe , mabyenot
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#11 Posted: 02:04:20 01/12/2010
are you going to continue this? because it's a really good story.
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#12 Posted: 02:13:01 01/12/2010
GO GO GO!
#13 Posted: 23:23:59 01/12/2010 | Topic Creator
yes i will contiinue it . . hmm i think i need a new title though . . .
#14 Posted: 00:40:39 02/12/2010
I think the title is fine, but then again it is your story. smilie
---
#15 Posted: 00:43:53 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
alomst amonth later :

I lay staring at my flat stomache . I pulled at the fabric of my form fitting dress trying to deside if i should tell or not .

No . If i told who knows what would happen to my life . I'll deal with it on my own .

A gently hand on my shoulder brought me from my dreamy state of mind and i looked up , finding my self staring into deep forest green eyes .

"Raven ?" I smiled nodding taking a step back as my old friend paused in his sentence . "hello jayson ." a bright smile found its way onto his lips as he stared at me .

"oh my . .. my little rose ?" his hand was soft on my cheek as he took in my new appearnce . "i cant believe your back ." he let out a small sigh before stepping back pocketing his hands in his tuxedo .

"i couldnt believe Abbi was getting married so i rushed down from pennsylvania to get here ." I smiled as I looked over at my foster mother , it had been almost two months since we had forgiven each other after a huge fight we had got into . I had yet to call her my mother in ages .

"she's only 29 i nthe first place , besides she expecting ." jayson gave me a look as my face reddened at the word 'expecting' . "what , did i say something wrong ?" he asked and i shook my head vigeresly (sp ) .

"nothing nothing at all ."i replied "and i know she's only 29 . . i just . . didnt expect her to get married.....after " i trailed off quietly , looking down at my feet .

"after , hannah ? well neither did i " jayson replied running a hand through his hair .

"oh RAven !" suddenly i was being hugged "Abbi ?" i leanned back away from the hug and looked up into the face of my foster mother . she looked beautiful to say the least .

"theres no way in he- in heck that thats my mother ." i said with a smirk . and abbi's face lit up "oh my ive missed you !" she exclaimed pulling into a hug yet again .

"Abbi you know i dont like being hugged ." i replied pushing away standing with my arms crossed , a few steps away from her.

her face fell for a sencond when suddenly her family began to find their seats . "thats our signal to leave ." jayson grabbed my arm and pulled me to our seats giving me a strange look as we sat down . "dont look at me like that !" i snapped as the music started to play.
-

this could not be happening . . .i couldnt be . . . no . . .i just couldnt be . . .
#16 Posted: 00:46:54 02/12/2010
good chapter smilie
---
#17 Posted: 00:50:27 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
awe thank you
#18 Posted: 00:54:44 02/12/2010
your welcome smilie
---
#19 Posted: 02:03:32 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
awesome .. now i gots to think of what to write next
#20 Posted: 02:04:14 02/12/2010
hope you think of something soon smilie
---
#21 Posted: 18:34:22 09/12/2010
Interesting.....I'm a bit worried about your mind though, and have a bad, bad feeling about what she is........bad....feeling....big time bad feeling.....
#22 Posted: 02:30:34 30/12/2010 | Topic Creator
what about my mind ? well then again .... and im betting your feeling is right .
--------
One thing i found out a few weeks later was that
throwing up all your food from earlier that day at 3 in the morning , is not fun .

Its embrassing for one , and two its like 5 times more embrassing when your best friend ,of almost 12 years , is holding back your honey colored ringlets from your neck .

"sorry Jay ." i sighed as i stood up grabbing a palstic cup from of my sink filling it to the rim with hot water .

"its not your fault " jayson paused standing up . "you couldnt have known the pizza would give you food poison . "

i looked at him stopping mid way through brushing my teeth . 'is he really that stupid ?' i shook my head as i turned back to the sink to finish brushing my teeth .

A month of knowing and the secret was still tucked away in the back of my mind . though since the begining of the last three weeks its been front and center . every mornign starting at 2 my heads been at the rim of the porcilien bowl ,my hand gripping the cold sides .

But Jayson doesnt need to know that . He wouldnt understand why i choose how i did .

It's my life he would never understand. and even if he did he would tell Abbi . Abbi would freak out and then where would i be ?

"Rose , Rose ? Raven !? " the using of my full name snapped me out of my thoughts

"sorry , ive been out of it all day ." i gave jayson a small smile as i washing off my hands and tooth brush and began to walk out ofr the bathroom .

"you said that yesterday .. and the day before . raven theres something wrong . you kow i hate when you hide things from me ." jayson stepped in front of me blocking my way through the hall.

"i have to !"i snapped my eyes flaming. stupid mood swings.

The hurt flashing through Jaysons eyes made my own soften "Jay im sorry "i pulled him not a hug and he sighed wrapping his arms around me . "you'll tell me when your ready , right?" 'im sure you'll figure it out before that ' . i almost gave a laugh at my thoughts but held it back as it bubbled to my lips . "jayson you have to understand , if you knew , you'd never what to see me again ." i forced my self to untangle from his arms , i turned away from him trying to keep my emotions in check . tears had sprung into ,my eyes .

i swapped at them with the back of my hand . " stupid emotions " i muttered as jayson wrapped his arms around my waist from behide me .

i sighed and leaned against him . "i know whatevers wrong you'll mae the best chose in the end ." i turned around laying my head on his chest . "i sure hope so ."
#23 Posted: 01:25:05 02/01/2011
aww, i feel so sorry for her DX
---
#24 Posted: 01:33:14 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
i knew right ? poor Raven , Oh! look it !
[User Posted Image] Raven !
#25 Posted: 02:08:14 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
- - - - -
I tugged on a piece of my hair as I watched Jayson and my Half niece , Arizona , run around My Half Sister's rather large yard .

"So Hannah ," i turned to my sister with a smile from over the lip of my cold glass of lemoaid .

"How has Arizona been ?" i glance at my niece with a small grin after taking a small sip of my drink .

"Shes been better then expected . "hannah gave a small sigh before looking me in the eye . "but you , arent okay , you have a secret ."

I gave her a glare "you and your way of knowing things " i chided giving her a nod as if to say 'im fine ' .

"i know i know . "she shrugged as if to brush it off .

"Come ON Arizona , you have to go get your nap !" hannah stood calling her daughter to her . Jayson grinned and afford a hand to pull me to my feet . he pulled me to him and sat his hand on mine .

"this is what it will be like .' he whispered in my ear and i smiled and pulled back looking him in the eye . "you can mean that " i replied and he nodded "i can and i do ." he took my hand and twirled me as if to lighten the mood .

I giggled softly and gave him a quick kiss in the cheek before letting him pull me into the house .

"HEY JAY!" Hannahs husband called from the livingroom . "Johnathan ! hush im trying to get our daughter to bed ." hannahed yelled from the ledge of the stairs leanning over the railing looking into the livingroom .

john gave me a sheepish look and grinned at Jayson "are you sure you want to end up like this ." he motioned around his open two story house and elbowed jayson's side . "with a girl like this " he gave him a quick hug .

Jayson rolled his eyes and flipped on the stereo turning it down and to a slow song and grabbed my hand twirling me two him again .

"i want all of this with a girl like this ." he smile at me then looked at my brother in law with a smart look on his face .

John laughed and watched as Jayson spun me and danced with me . Before we left John put a hand on my shoulder . "he loves you, you know " i nodded and smiled and gave him another quick hug . "bye tell hannah and arizona we'll see them soon . "
---
#26 Posted: 05:43:52 02/01/2011
good chapter smilie
---
#27 Posted: 05:53:00 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
aw thankies
#28 Posted: 05:53:25 02/01/2011
your welcome smilie
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#29 Posted: 19:58:47 03/01/2011
nice story. i look forward to reading more. ^ ^
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#30 Posted: 20:51:49 03/01/2011 | Topic Creator
awe thanks
- - - -
Dear Mum ,
Its been two weeks since I told Jay , he takes things better then i thought .He didnt fant or walk away or any of the responses i thought he would do . But i dont think He's realized just how messed up this was going be .
He helped me pick out a name , Shelby Arizona Black . Remember how i sai it was just a friendship? Its turned out to be so much more. He says hes loved me ever since the first time he layed eyes on me alomst 11 years ago the first day of kindergarden . He makes me laugh, and smile. Its right but . . .. so wrong .
Mum for the first time in 7 months i looked at my stomache , there just a small bump, but i dont look it . which worries me.
i hope im alright and so is shelb
with love Rave

I sighed heavily and opened the wooden box at the top of her grave and slid it in with the others . It makes me feel better about everything and i dont know why , its like i know she reads them .
--
sorry its short but i have to go , my friend has a swimming prty i have to go to apparently
#31 Posted: 21:14:07 03/01/2011
good chapter. ^ ^
have fun at the swimming party. ^ ^
---
#32 Posted: 00:17:32 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thankies , and i did though vi did know most of the peoples there
------
"Rave!" i laughed as my bestfriend from college picked me up and spun me in a small circle. "Daviey!"i giggled lightly and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "i havent seen you since .."he trailed off at the end but smiled brightly . you see me and david tried the whole couple thing but we both knew after that night we werent going to work out. he placed his hands on my hips "you know you should come back , my parent miss the dinners and nights out " i was about to answer when familar voice caught my attention. "Rose , babe ,i got the - oh hiya david ."i smiled and twiated away from david and into jaysons arms "daviey you remeber jay, right? well now hes my boyfriend!"i giggled lightly and gave jayson a quick kiss "letme see what you got."i lightly took the bag from him taking out a small pink sundress "oh shelby will love it!." "whos shelby?"davids voice brought me back to earth , back to the park in new york."shes ..our daughter"my gaze never left my feet"our as in me and you?"david replied slowly .i gave him a fast nod "that means your 9 months .." "not quite 2 weeks from 9 months ."i replied pushing the dress back into the bag. "ofcourse you'll want to see her right?"i asked and he nodded "but you dont even look it." "i know ."he nodded again then gave me a kiss on the cheek and said his goodbyes and took off "that could have worked better"i muttered leanning against jayson.
#33 Posted: 00:23:02 04/01/2011
hmm, something tells me David didn't take the news very well...
---
#34 Posted: 00:29:44 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
nooo not at all for all we know he could be sittin in his floor in fetal postion rocking back and forth
#35 Posted: 00:31:47 04/01/2011
yeah, he could be doing that.
---
#36 Posted: 00:37:40 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
we may never knew but when they met up the song , 'thats what im doing this days' was going through my head
#37 Posted: 00:39:20 04/01/2011
yeah. i mean, he did just find out a girl he was with about 9 months ago is pregnant, and she's now with someone else.
---
#38 Posted: 00:49:18 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah its always a shocker when that happens and i have a real shocker in mind for them
#39 Posted: 21:57:30 05/01/2011
ooh, can't wait to hear it.
---
#40 Posted: 22:35:56 11/01/2011
More! more! Hurry it up! smilie

I can't talk though, soooo.. I shut my mouf now. smilie *zips lips*
#41 Posted: 00:09:02 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Me And Jayson Slid InTo His Truck Almost 4 hours After Our Run In With David .

"im sure hes really happy to know your okay . "Jaysons voice brought me from my thoughts and i turned from the window.

"jay hes clearly upset that i didnt stay ." i replied with a small eye roll.

Just as jayson Was about to reply there was a flash and tires screeching .

and then it as all black .
-----
dun dun dun
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:53 12/01/2011 by lBobessed
#42 Posted: 21:38:58 12/01/2011
ooh, a crash? oh no. i hope everyones ok...
---
#43 Posted: 00:08:44 13/01/2011 | Topic Creator
oh you never know
#44 Posted: 18:06:01 13/01/2011
ooh, suspense...
---
#45 Posted: 19:16:51 15/01/2011 | Topic Creator
"Mommy? " A Little Bell Like Voice Called Out Grabbing The Hem Of My Skirt , I Opened My Eyes Slowly Blinking Against The Sudden Bright Light .

I Looked Down Into Big Blue Eyes , Davids Eyes , But The Mop Of Dark Brown Ringlets Going down Curving past a prefect procliene Doll Face.

"Shelby ?" I whispered and finally took in whats around me . The shinny sun and brightly colored flowers .

"Your not Dead , Your in the in between ." i took my eyes Off my soon to be daughter and the beautiful land around me .

"Jayson !?" I questioned as i was pulled into a hug . "dont Worry i'll look after both of you . " "b-but " "shhh shelby needs you now ." i swapped at the tears running down my cheeks and looked up at my beautiful giggling daughter , who was running through the flowers .

"but I need You ." I whispered and jayson shook his head "ill be around . in your dreams and your heart and your memories , tell her about her daddy for me okay ?" suddenly a calm took over me as jayson smiled

and black covered me and i was sent back into the quiet darkness that i had been sent to in the first place .
-------
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:27 16/01/2011 by lBobessed
#46 Posted: 23:26:38 16/01/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! OoO I'm in total shock here! Oh that was epic! Totally! I can't believe it! Jay's dead! Shocker! I thought Shelby'd have died!
#47 Posted: 23:58:52 16/01/2011 | Topic Creator
why would i kill off the adorable little girl ??
[User Posted Image] shelby

[User Posted Image] jay

[User Posted Image] raven

[User Posted Image] david
#48 Posted: 20:33:28 17/01/2011
Quote: Goldenfire
OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! OoO I'm in total shock here! Oh that was epic! Totally! I can't believe it! Jay's dead! Shocker! I thought Shelby'd have died!

yeah, i know! i can't believe Jay's dead. for a sec, i thought Shelby was.....
but i see your point, IB, why kill off a cute, innocent child?
---
#49 Posted: 20:44:06 17/01/2011 | Topic Creator
i mean seriously ...but i do have a epic plot twist !
#50 Posted: 01:00:13 18/01/2011
ooh, epic plot twist.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me