Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
hope [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 04:42:39 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
The first time I saw my father was when I was 9 . My mom had said he worked odd jobs and was away from home a lot . Of curse I believed her , but when I was 16 I found out that he had been in jail for the past nine years of my life . That night l laid in my room crying . When I came out for dinner me and my mom had a screaming match. “HOW COULD YOU LET HIM IN OUR HOUSE!” I screamed . It was the first time I had ever screamed at my mom . This shocked her to the core . “WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO? LEAVE HIM ON THE STREETS?!” she yelled and jumped up and slammed her hands on the table. “YES I DID . YOU LET A KILLER -.” “Georgia im not a kill- .” “shut .the hell. Up . Jack.” I answered him . My mother had looked at me with the deadliest look she could muster . “young lady to your room now.” she whispered her voice cold . “but-.” “go now.” I stomped off and slammed my door . “it’ll be fine Kate. You’ll see its just a faze.” jack said to her in the living room . I could just picture them jack holding her rocking her back and forth . Mom would have her hands over her face crying . A habit I had picked up over the years. That night I thought of running away . My mom and jack would be fine they had , Jake my 10 year old brother and anie my 6 year old sister . But later that night as I stared up at the ceiling anie came in mumbling something about a bad dream . She climbed up beside my and curled up to me and said. “you and mama had a fight.” . I shook my head . “no baby it was just a talk .” anie looked up at me with her big blue eyes . “no Georgia you yelled at her .” anie said . “im sorry baby I am . Now please go to sleep.” anie nodded and pulled the blanket around her and fell asleep .
Anie that night taught me a lesson . Kids even as young as 6 have the power to make you feel sorry about the stupidest things you have ever done.

Later that year I turned 17 . Anie turned 7 the same day . We were walking back to my car , seeing as I just had to drive her to the aquarium . She got hit by a car . Anie lay crying holding her head as the driver tried to drive off . Ok as I said tried , you guys must be wondering how the hell I stopped a car . Ok I. didn’t this brown haired green eyed dude did. He walked up to the drivers window and said in a southern accetsent . “sir im going to have to ask you to call 911.” the drive gave him a ‘are you crazy ‘ look. The guy looked him dead in the eye. “sir im going to ask you nicely one more time to call . The next time I repeat these words its not going to have the best ending for you .” the driver fumbled for his phone and the dude smiled and looked at me. “hey sweet heart how’s your head.” anie glanced up at him and sniffled . “it hurts .” . “im sorry babe. Here do you think a lollipop will help?” he asked handing her one of though huge lollie pops . “thank you mister .” anie replied . “oh by the way im matt.” he said and held his hand out to me . “oh im Georgia this is anie . Not the worst birthday ever right baby ?” I asked her shaking his hand . “oh its your birthday ? Its my brothers to he just turned 7 . How about you?” anie looked at him then at me to see if it was ok . I nodded . “I just turned 7 too.” she replied as the ambulance pulled up . “so that was for your brother right?” I asked him . He nodded . “Jason said that I should give it to her . So why are you here not your mom .” matt said watching as they checked over anie. “we moved out of our moms and jacks house last year because of …family problems .” I replied . “jack ? Dad right?” matt asked. “yea he came kind of late for me to call dad. So I thought my younger brother and anie to call him jack . It drove my mother crazy.” I said and he laughed . After anie checked out okay . We left. Me with matt’s number and anie with the promise to see matt again .
That day we both left with a friend or a little spark of hope that lit up our sky with the brightest flame .

Ch.2
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#2 Posted: 05:03:15 08/06/2010
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 Posted: 05:05:22 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
... god woman read slower
#4 Posted: 05:07:36 08/06/2010
*sticks tongue out*
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#5 Posted: 14:40:11 08/06/2010
Nice story... CONTINUE!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#6 Posted: 15:58:19 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Anies pov-

With Georgia it was easy with mom….. It was loud and confusing. For the seven years I lived with my mom , jack, and two siblings I never stayed near my mom or jack. Us kids drifted to each other and stayed together. On my 10th birthday my mom tried to track me and Georgia down…. Okay that didn’t go as she planed. She found out were me and Georgia were staying , with matt and Jason two guys we’d meet on my seventh birthday. My mom thought that Georgia was like dating matt …okay so maybe they were but so what Georgia was like 19. When my mom rang the door bell me and Jason were ding home work in the kitchen and Georgia and matt were cooking, it was safe to say that we were like a family. When Georgia went to open the door she was laughing about something matt had said, well we all were. I can remember Georgia’s face clearly because I had been watching her ever since she had thrown up the day before, her laughter died in her throat and matt was quiet as he cut up the veggies “mother”geogira said in a flat emotionless voice. My mother looked around her into the house and watched as matt helped me with my home work. “I want her back.” my mom said “to late for that Kate” I shouted then ran up stairs Jason hot on my heels and matt leaning against the door way said. “im guessing she doesn’t want you.’ and then walked back into the kitchen and continued with dinner. I sat on the top stair with Jason beside me. We listened to my sister and mother talk. Jason would whispered responses on my ear and I would laugh breaking the quiet. We fell asleep on the stairs my head on Jason’s leg and his head on the wall.
#7 Posted: 22:36:44 08/06/2010
nice, continue.
---
#8 Posted: 22:40:03 08/06/2010
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
#9 Posted: 22:42:12 08/06/2010
book worm: dies
Me: "No my book worm..." dies.
---
#10 Posted: 22:52:39 08/06/2010
*perks head up for a moment* "NOT THE BOOK WORM!!" *dies again*
#11 Posted: 22:55:57 08/06/2010
Lol!

Me: "Worm... the worm..."
---
#12 Posted: 23:25:35 08/06/2010
*Comes back as a zombie and grieves for the worm*
#13 Posted: 23:38:45 08/06/2010
lol x cries for worm x
---
#14 Posted: 15:18:13 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
..... why did the worm die?
#15 Posted: 15:22:46 09/06/2010
no books.
---
#16 Posted: 15:23:26 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
im sorry
#17 Posted: 15:25:24 09/06/2010
It's the sad truth, but with most movies today being based off of books, people are forgetting how to read... BUT I will always think the original HP books are better than the movies... *dies again*
#18 Posted: 15:26:32 09/06/2010
Same here... Still, books are always better than movies.
---
#19 Posted: 15:27:12 09/06/2010 | Topic Creator
HARRY POTTER BOOKS ARE WAYYYYYYY BETTER
#20 Posted: 21:37:07 09/06/2010
x smiles x no kidding!
---
#21 Posted: 21:40:32 09/06/2010
I actually went and saw HBP and shouted because Ron was just signing up for Quiddatch, when in reality, he had signed up back in OotP. (NERD ALERT NERD ALERT)
#22 Posted: 21:43:33 09/06/2010
No... I knew that. I read an entire book every night... I was labeled the class nerd.
---
#23 Posted: 23:58:19 09/06/2010
Haha, I know the feeling, but my friend is trying to get our school to allow her to start a Dumbledore's Army club.
#24 Posted: 00:57:40 10/06/2010
In our school, there's no hope for that.
---
#25 Posted: 01:22:49 10/06/2010
That sucks. She's not sure at the moment whether they're going to let her, but me and her are going to be rather persistent.
#26 Posted: 01:24:50 10/06/2010
x smiles x dont ever give your nasty school pickles to the principal. x winces x last kid who did that couldn't sit for a week.
---
#27 Posted: 01:28:05 10/06/2010
Dx Are you serious?!
#28 Posted: 01:35:33 10/06/2010
Small town, principal knows every one... and this kid did on purpose.
---
#29 Posted: 15:58:00 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
mwahahahahaah
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me