Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Black Death [CLOSED]
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#1 Posted: 01:22:05 06/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Here's a story im writing out of complete bordom. Before you ask, yes, it's base off of real facts. Please tell me what you think about it...

Chapter 1

A time... Before the Plauge, I lived a reasonable life. 1348 - 1350, thats when the Plague hit... 25% - 50% of Europe's population had fallen victom to the darkness. At first, when it wasnt such a disater, they would bary your body in a led coffin. But that changed after the rapage of deaths came souring in. Whether you were effected or not, you were contained to a small area with hundreds of others who were sick, no food or water suply, you were left there to die. It spread too fast... If you werent sick last week, you would be sick the next. Take a deep breath in to close to another man or women, dont expect yourself to live for more then 10 months, let alone see your child's 10th birth-day. The Plague... Took my whole family, including my baby sister who was born during the disater, in a less then a year. I had no one... No one but the Black Rats who had spread the disease it self. Darkness surrounded my life... The Blackness of this Pluage had hit me... Guess thats why it's called The Black Death.

6 mounths before anyone knew the disater would strike, I was helping Mama cook dinner for our family. I had 5 brothers, no sisters, but we had another baby on the way, I was the only girl out of my siblings. Two of the oldest brothers, Drake who was 19, and Caleb who was 16, were helping Papa with the cattle out back. It was spring so many of our cows and sheep needed to be attended night and day for help with the births. The other three of my brothers, Murray who was 10, Peirre who was 8, and then my twin brother Michelle who was 13, were just out side climbing a nearby tree. How I wished to of been a boy. I wouldn't have to stay in here and work night and day, cooking and cleaning with Mama. I would be out there with them having fun. But life was life. I was born a young ladie, not a boy, and I would have to start young at being a mother, as this is what I'd be doing for the rest of my life. Just as I was in the middle of setting down a plate on the table, I heard a scurring kind of noise int he cabnets. I opend it up and saw a Black Rat feeding her young. I knew if Mama or Papa saw this they would of showed it out, or worse, kill it. But not me.
"Marie! What are you doing looking int he cabnets? Come and help me set up. You know your brothers and your father will be coming soon, and they'll be starving." Mama said, as she saw me looking in the cabnets. Wondeirng what was so intresting about them.
"I know Mama! Just looking at something..."
I quikly closed the cabnet door, and left the critter be... One of the worst mistakes I made in my life.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:45 06/06/2010 by Cynder 19000
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2 Posted: 01:39:26 06/06/2010
Interesting...
#3 Posted: 14:26:04 06/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

The screams. The crys for help. It was unbareable... The pain we felt during that first year, let alone the other three, was unspeakable. I would never wish this apon my worst of enemys... Although the Plauge hit them anyways. Freinds, Family, even the Cattle died for God's sake. No one was safe. No where was safe. They fell by the thousands. All because of a Black Rat. It started in Florence, where I lived, and spread to the rest of Europe, within, what? Three years time? Too fast.

5 months and 3 weeks since I saw the Rat with her young, a week before it all started. But I've seen alot more of them since then too, though. My Mama was due with the new child in 2 months. One day, I over heard a conversatoin Mama and Papa were having...
"Honey... Are you sure your not just... Imagining the lump?" My Mama.
"No, it's there..." My Papa. "...It's there in the groin area. It's-"
"No need for details."
Papa noded slightly. "I'm worried, Dear..."
"So am I, Frederick... So am I..."
Papa then rolled up his sleave. "But it's not only there that I have the lumps... There all over my arms and legs, but it started at the groin... I've got one on the back of my neck..." He rolled down his coller so my Mama could see.
She said nothing, but looked in pure horror at all the lumps, and swelling on her Husbands body. "We must take you to the doctor, get some advi-"
"I've already gone. He doesnt know what it could be, nor does he know what the remedy could be for it." Mama looked down at the table they were sitting at, as Papa unrolled his sleave, and coller. "I've got to back with Drake and Caleb to the barn now. The cows seem to be getting sick. We've lost a third of them in the last couple months..." Mama noded at him. Papa got up and headed for my directoin, I quikly hid, as a gush of blood form Papa's nose hit the ground with a splat.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#4 Posted: 17:29:58 06/06/2010
.......smilie
#5 Posted: 17:35:20 06/06/2010 | Topic Creator
What? It's true. Thats what the Pluage did to ya. Trust me I did my research. Most of it from this site.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:50 06/06/2010 by Cynder 19000
#6 Posted: 02:27:47 07/06/2010
Oh, I don't doubt it's true, it's just...creepy.
#7 Posted: 10:56:46 07/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh lol. Yeah creepy it is... To think this all happend because a flea on a rat...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#8 Posted: 12:13:52 08/06/2010
i like it its different
#9 Posted: 16:17:40 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Finally! Some one else reads! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#10 Posted: 16:24:38 08/06/2010
haha it is good
#11 Posted: 16:26:55 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks.smilie Oh and dont worry I will continue both of my stary's later tonight. I dont ahve the time at the moment, only have 10 minutes on the computer then I ahve to head back to school.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#12 Posted: 16:45:25 08/06/2010
that must suck i dont have school anymore im out till august
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#13 Posted: 19:06:16 08/06/2010
i've read it, you rascal.
#14 Posted: 20:00:27 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
..... smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#15 Posted: 20:26:43 08/06/2010
i love it. very detailed and interesting!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#16 Posted: 20:29:28 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie

Im loling do hard right now smilie As soon as I say I wont contiue Blood Stain unless you people read this story I sudenly get 3 more readers! smilie Thats classic...smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#17 Posted: 20:30:18 08/06/2010
i needz morez smilie <- story thirsty smily face
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#18 Posted: 21:38:50 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

The mojority of Florence died, so fast. People tryed to exscape the crowds, but it was hard when your all being pushed by a man into a single street. The one who did exscape are the one's who spread the Plauge. I dont think it was the deaths that were the worst part, it was how they treated your body after. For the first 4 months, it was a reasonable barieal. Your body would be put into a Led Coffin so the Plauge wouldn't spread even though your dead. But aftter that... They just hauled a bunch of bodies into a deep grave, all together and barried them all. Not the kind of respect they should of shown them... To their family's. But, we couldn't do a thing about it...

"Papa! What's wrong?!" I screamed as the blood hit the ground, tears welding up in my eyes. I didn't care if I reveild my hiding spot, Papa was hurt.
He looked at me, and whiped his nose with his sleave. "I'm fine, Mar-" he was cut short, as he fell to the ground with a thump.
Mama rushed over to him, and helped him to his feet. SHe looked at my and said, "Marie, go get your brothers! Tell them to find the doctor!"
I did as told.

A day later, he was in bed. Not able to move. The doctor told us... He amy not live another month in this conditon. How.... How in one day could he be this bad? The lumps that were on him had now turned to the size of apple's and were a dicoloured colour. Every one, me, Mama, and all my brother, sat around him, giving our prayers that the worst doesn't happen.

Despite Papa's conditon we had to bring him to town to see if any other, of the little amount of doctors we ahd would have a remedy. People looked at him... Like he was kind of freak. When really he was jsut their freinds... Very sick, but he was still freind. Many people ran away at the sight of him, he looked like a dead man walking. and it scared me. After a dya of going to the doctors... Non of them had anything.... Nothing at all... All convinced he was going to die within a month...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#19 Posted: 22:10:27 08/06/2010
*gulps* smilie
#20 Posted: 22:15:31 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie If you'd read the link I gave earlier you'd know that, thats not true... I mean dieing within a month...

o_o I jsut relzed this... Me and Isis have the same amount of gems!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#21 Posted: 22:23:03 08/06/2010
I'm aware the one month thing isn't true, but still...

OMIGOSH! smilie
#22 Posted: 04:50:37 16/06/2010
morez
---
#23 Posted: 11:02:51 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Soon, im just kinda busy with school work...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me