Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Dragon of Destiny: Season One - Rising Destiny
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Spyro: Dragon of Destiny: Season One - Rising Destiny [CLOSED]
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#1 Posted: 02:37:28 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I decided to post my series here for all of you to read. I hope you all like it because I put a lot of time and effort into writing it and it is the rough draft version of what the future animated Spyro: The Destiny Chronicles series will be based upon. So here we go...

SPYRO: DRAGON of DESTINY:
-SEASON ONE-
Rising Destiny
Episode 01: Shadows Rising - A Hero's Awakening: Part 1 of 4

"Chaos and order shall collide once again,
Bringing evil and fear to bear,
But fear shall not last as hope will show,

A bold hero will rise and bring about a new day,
This young hero will be born of mystery and ancient lore,
Powerful and courageous the young one will be,
Bringing back hope from despair,

The young hero shall bring the light of peace,
Even so the dark ones will try to carry out their goals,
And Ancient rivalries and hatreds will arise again,
But still the chosen hero - the Dragon of Destiny - will arise,

To bring these quarrels to at long last an end,
Who is the chosen one you may ask?
The answer you seek will one day be revealed at long last,
So be patient and await,

The coming of the chosen one,
The one chosen by fate.
Oh, Dragon of Destiny who will you be?

The answer to the ancicent mystery will soon be revealed for all to see,
So prepare yourselves for the coming of the chosen one,

- The Destiny Prophecy as written by Talus of the Cloud Dancers
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark realm known as the Shadow Realm, a large black citadel hovers silently above the bleak, black and lifeless ground. Within one of the black corridors of the dark citadel, a large dragon with scales as black as night watches in silence with green eyes as a dark portal opens slowly in front of him. The portal distorts for a brief second before it opens wide to allow its passengers to crossover from the Dragon Realms into the Shadow Realm.

A large elder dragon of red scales walks through the large glowing portal accompanied by another smaller black dragon. The black dragon is female and her scales resemble the black male dragon. The difference between them is that she has white scales running from her throat down her chest and to the very tip of her long tail. The male black dragon, on the other hand, has all black scales. He wears a silver sash around his waist to hold his special weapon. His weapon was a Ha'to, which was a magic-infused shadow dragon weapon that could be altered into many different shapes according to the thoughts of the shadow dragon who carried and wielded it battle.

The female smiles as she sees the other larger black dragon standing in front of her and her traveling companion.

"Greetings, brother," she said as she walked over to the other dragon. "I see you have been waiting for me and my 'traveling companion'. I hope you haven't been waiting too long."

The black male dragon smiled. "I haven't been waiting long, Ryua. I knew you would be back soon because no one is as quick as you at accomplishing important tasks."

"Thank you, Reeco." Ryua said as she looked over at the red dragon with an expression of irritation. "Although, I still don't know why we even bothered to release this old fossil of a dragon from his prison. He was defeated three years ago by a mere dragon child who had no magical powers whatsoever! How pathetic!" As she said these things, the older red dragon growled angrily and dropped his head in shame.

"Now now, Ryua, I know this dragon may have lost but we still need him." Reeco turns his gaze from his sister to the red dragon. "Well, Elder Red, I see that my sister was successful in returning you to your normal size."

Red growls and looks at the younger dragon in disgust. "Yes, Reeco, your sister did okay." Although I could have done much better by myself. He mumbled to himself as he glanced around the corridor. "Well, now that I am free, I want revenge. I think I'll return to my lab and..."

Reeco smiled, revealing his lethal fangs as he interrupted Red. "I am afraid your lab was dismantled after your capture. I guess someone wanted to make sure that no one else would try and get their hands on your equipment and use it for evil purposes again. Care to take a guess at who it might have been? Hmm..."

Red's expression darken as his mind came up with the only dragon who could be responsible for that happening. "Spyro!" Red roared in anger as smoke started to billow out of his nostrils. "I will kill that little pain in the ass dragonling. No one humiliates me and gets away with it!"

"Calm down, Red." Reeco said as he patted the elder on his shoulder gently and then step away from him. "I promise you that, in time, you will get your chance to take revenge as we all will. But first I want you to contact a few other individuals to assist us with our plans."

End of Part One
--------------------
#2 Posted: 02:40:34 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Two

"Wait one minute, Reeco, I never agreed to work with you, Shadow Dragon!" Red growled angrily, spitting out the 'Shadow Dragon' remark like it was something that tasted foul and disgusting to him. "I have my own plans and they are all that matter to me at the moment." Red started to turn to walk away from Reeco and his sister. Unfortunately, he found that he couldn't move. "What the..!"

Reeco laughed as he stepped close to the stunned elder dragon again. "Oh no, Red, I think it is you who don't understand!" Reeco's green eyes began to glow blood red as he roughly grabbed Red and held him with his clawed paws. When Reeco spoke again Red's eyes went wide in shock. Reeco's voice had deepened greatly and taken on a darker more sinister quality. "You owe us more than a simple 'thanks'!" Reeco's claws suddenly lengthen and dug into both of Red's shoulders. "You owe us your life!"

"Ahhh, stop it!" Red growled out in pain as tears began to fall from his eyes. "What do you want, Reeco?" Reeco said nothing and Red noticed that Reeco's size had changed. The younger dragon was now taller then he was by two feet with a much greater muscular massive body. What the... Red thought in fear as he looked at the now much larger dragon. How is this possible? How did he change his size like this. I don't understand... Red suddenly felt a dark energy pulse he hadn't felt in over three years. He looked at Reeco and saw... A dark aura! It can't be... Red's mind screamed at him but yet it was. Somehow Reeco had become one with the dark energies of a dark gem. How did he... Red started to think when Reeco roared and Red felt Reeco's claws grow larger. Red's eyes widened in shock and the pain in his shoulders intensified making him gasp.

Reeco smiled at Red's expression before he jabbed his long sharp talons even deeper into Red's muscled shoulders drawing more blood. Red screamed and tried to sink to his knees but couldn't because Reeco was holding onto him. "Remember I said you owe us your life. What I want you to do, Red, is join me! I want you to help me and my clan conquer and rule not only the Dragon Worlds but all the other worlds as well. Do this for me...us and I'll help you get the revenge you so desperately want on those who cast you out from your rightful place. I'll even help you kill that little annoying purple pest of a dragon who defeated you three years ago." Reeco said, his voice was so deep that it was almost a roar. "What do you say?"

Red opened his pain-filled eyes, looked up into Reeco's red eyes and nodded his head silently. Reeco retracted his claws and stepped back away from Red letting the elder fall to his knees. Reeco's body flashed white for a minute and then reverted back to his normal size. "Good, very good, Red. I knew you would see things my way with a little persuasion. Now, as I was saying I want you to contact a few individuals to assist us with our plans."

Red slowly stood back up and as he did he felt his shoulders tingle with what felt like healing magic. He looked over to Ryua and saw that she was the one who was healing him. He frowned and did something he hated to do. "Thank you for healing me." There, I said it. Red thought with disgust. I thanked a retched shadow dragon for helping me... me a Artisan dragon elder. I'll never live it down.

Ryua finished her task and smiled. Red noticed that the smile wasn't a sincere one but a grim one that was filled with anger. What is her problem? Red thought to himself.

Ryua laughed. "You are my problem, Red." Red's shocked expression made her bear her fangs in a sinster smile. "Surprise, old one. I can read minds if I focus hard enough. By the way, save your thanks for someone who really cares." Red growled and Ryua looked him in the eyes and gave him a cold, unpassionate look. "Ah, what's wrong, Red? Let me guess, you being a proud Artisan elder makes you feel like it is wounding your pride to thank a hated 'shadow dragon' for helping you! Don't worry about it because I don't want your thanks! I hate you and all the other dragon clans. I am only working with you because it helps farther our clan's plans and my brother's cause. Otherwise, I would have gladly left your worthless hide in that glass jar in that stupid mole's lab."

Red looked at her and then her brother and a thought came to his head that he really didn't like. Was it really so bad to be stuck in that jar? He saw Reeco smile again and came to the realization that the young dragon was indeed quite insane. What have I gotten myself into? Red sighed. "I understand, Reeco. Who do you want me to contact?" Well, at least I'll get to take care of Spyro. I don't mind assisting Reeco with his plans if it helps me accomplish my own.

Reeco gestured with his right paw and a magically powered viewer appeared displaying the faces of people he and many other dragons in the Dragon Worlds knew all too well. "I believe you know who these people are, Red?" Red frowned but nodded. "Good, now I want you to contact them and have them meet me right here in this citadel. Understand?"

Red nodded and Ryua opened a portal back to the Dragon Realms. Red entered the portal and the portal closed as soon as he was through it. "Do you think he can be trusted, brother?" Ryua asked. Reeco looked at her and from his expression she got her answer. "Right! I promise you that if he even tries to betray us I'll kill him and take great pleasure in doing it."

Reeco looked at his sister and smiled because he knew she would do it. The smile faded as his eyes flashed red for a brief instant. "And so it begins..."

---Windy Woods---

A gentle breeze blew through the beautiful sunny forest of endless breezes as two young dragons raced toward their destination. Artisan City. The dragon village had once been known as Artisan Home but the name had changed two years earlier as the population had increased slightly. The two young dragons were heading to this location because it was where the head Dragon Elder, Nestor lived. It was also the home of their best friend and they wanted to get there before nightfall. The main reason they were in such a big hurry was because they had learned that their best friend was returning home after being gone on a month long vacation at Dragon Shores.

The young one leading the dragon duo was a dark pink dragoness. Her companion was a much heavier bodied male red dragon. Both of them ran on silently with the lighter weight female dragoness widening the gap between the two of them. The red male dragon growled and slowed his run down. "Hey, Ember, would you please slow down!" the red dragon yelled as his run became walking. The 28 year old dragoness looked back at her friend and sighed as she slowed down to let him catch up with her. Walking beside her much larger male friend Ember took a good look at him. Flame was staring at her with a look that made her shiver because she understood that look. Flame liked her but she didn't like him in that same way.

End of Part Two
----------------------
Last edited at 02:42:04 16/01/2008 by jamieque
#3 Posted: 02:46:10 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Three

Ember sighed and turned away from him with a frown. Oh Flame, I am sorry but you are not my type. Flame noticed Ember's change in attitude and he sighed. "Let me guess, you do like me as a friend but not a boyfriend." He growled.

Oh boy here we go again! Ember thought as she stopped walking, closed her eyes and shook her head. "Look, Flame, we have been over this so many times that I have lost count." She growled as she looked up at him then with a look that made him back step away from her. "I only love Spyro. I am sorry but you will have to find someone else to..."

"To what, princess?" Flame yelled as tears started to fall from his eyes. Ember noticed his tears and she placed her right paw on his shoulder to comfort him. Flame growled and stood up on his hind legs knocking her paw off his shoulder as he walked over to a rock and sat down on it dropping his head into his front paws as he did. Ember stood up and walked over to him and started to repeat her earlier attempt at comforting him. "Don't!" he cried out. "I don't want your pity, Ember." He looked up at her and sighed. "I can't stand it! I know I am not as courageous or adventurous as Spyro but would it hurt you to at least give me a chance. Why don't you like me?"

Ember sighed and started to walk away from him. She hated seeing him like this because it made her feel guilty about her feelings toward their friend, Spyro. "I like you, Flame, but in my heart I love Spyro. I am sorry but that is just the way things are. Please respect my wishes. I want you to be my friend."

"Oh, really, Ember!" He yelled as he gave her a very intense look that showed off his deep emotions. "So that is it... huh! I was right when I said that I was only good enough to be your friend but not your boyfriend!" He growled as he felt his heart shatter and anger... pure anger began to rise within him as he jumped to his feet and folded his arms across his slightly muscled chest.

Ember had had enough of Flame's attitude and she was going to put a stop to it. Ember looked at Flame and her eyes narrowed dangerously. "ENOUGH!" She roared. Flame's anger seem to evaporate in the face of Ember's roar. She started slowly walking toward him with smoke rising from her nostrils. Flame frowned as he watched her usual sweet personality quickly vanish into a puff of smoke as her anger come raging to the surface. "This conversation is over, Flame! I told you over and over again that I have already made my choice but you just want to keep pushing it." She walked up to him and gently poked him in the chest with one of her clawed fingers. "Flame, I have always tried to be nice and polite to you but you always ruin my intentions. Do you want to know the truth? I think you are slow and clumsy. You need to get more exercise and stop eating so much. You already have great strength but you are slightly overweight and you know it."

Flame looked at her and sighed as his anger continued to drain away to be replaced by more sadness because she was right and he knew it. "So that is what you think of me. I am unattractive to you and..." Ember put a claw on his lips to silence him.

"Flame, despite what I said I also know that you are very handsome for your age but you are too impatient and want someone to love you. A relationship... a true relationship is never like that." Ember said as her anger vanished and her usual happy personality slowly returned. "A true relationship takes time to develop between two people. Be patient and I have a feeling that in time you will meet the right person. Understand?"

Flame looked at her and smiled. "But Spyro hasn't ever said he loves you. Has he?" Ember sighed and shook her head. Flame nodded and she noticed that a little smoke was rising from his nostrils indicating that he was still very unhappy with the current situation. He understood her advice but that still didn't change the fact that he loved her and she knew it.

Is that so wrong for me to love my best friend? She asked herself. She looked at Flame and noticed that his expression was one of confusion. "What's wrong?"

Flame rolled his eyes and walked past her still standing on his hind legs. "Like you don't know, princess." He whispered as the smoke rising from his nostrils ceased indicating to Ember that he was starting to calm down but he was still upset.

Ember grabbed his arm gently and spun him around to face her. "Wait, Flame!" Flame glared at her and she dropped her head in shame. "I am sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"To what, Ember? To offend me! To be honest!" Flame said as he gently yanked his arm free of her grip. Ember raised her head and looked at him before nodding silently. The last of Flame's anger faded and he patted her on the shoulder. "It's okay. You are right. I need to let my jealousy go and work on improving myself in many ways but I don't think it will be that easy."

"Why do you say that, Flame?" Ember asked. Flame smiled and took a step back away from her to show off his body. Ember finally realized that he hadn't been slowed down by just his increased weight but his total size. He had grown over the last three years like she had. His body had more muscle to it then before and despite his pot belly she was right about him being very handsome. "Nice..." She said. "I never noticed before how much you had buffed up."

Flame sighed and laughed. "Gee, I wonder why. Hmm, I know... I bet it has something to do with a certain purple dragon that calls himself..."

"SPYRO!" Ember screamed and ran to the dragon who had appeared behind Flame. Flame spun around and looked at his buddy. Like I was saying. Flame thought to himself sadly as he laughed a laugh that sounded more bitter then happy.

"Hi, buddy!" Flame said as he looked at his friend. Ember was nearly struggling the purple dragon hero. "Hey, Ember, I think you should let Spyro breath or the Dragon Realms are going to need another dragon to be their guardian."

End of Part Three
------------------------
#4 Posted: 02:48:03 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Four, the final part of Episode One

Ember grinned and let go of Spyro. "Sorry about that, Spyro!"

Spyro coughed and took a deep breath before responding to his friend. "No problem, Ember, just don't do that again because I don't think I'll survive." Spyro said with a laugh. He then pulled himself up into a crossleged sitting postion before looking at both Ember and Flame. "What's wrong, guys? Both of you look like you have been having an argument."

Ember frowned and Flame sighed as Spyro gazed at his friends in concern. "Well... I guess you could say that if you heard us." Ember said as she noticed Spyro's serious expression. If there was one thing about Spyro that both she and Flame had had to start getting use to was the fact that he was more serious now then had been before. His maturing was becoming obvious and he had changed quite a bit from his younger happy go-lucky personality days. Ember had also noticed that he had developed a slightly more arrogant personality since his battle with Red five years ago. This change in her friend worried her because she didn't want him to get careless and do something stupid that could get him hurt. "I guess you heard us arguing."

Spyro nodded his head. "You and I will talk about this later, Ember." He said in a serious deep tone of voice. Ember nodded and reached out her paw to help Spyro to his feet. After he had gotten back on his hindfeet he looked over at Flame. "Hey, Flame, you look like you have been putting on a little weight since I have been gone." Spyro said as his serious expression changed to his usually calm and friendly one.

"You do too, buddy. I guess someone has been busy eating too much of Bianca's cooking." Flame said as he returned his older friend's smile as he looked his friend over. Spyro laughed. Spyro, he knew was a year older then he was and two years older then Ember was and it had started to show after Spyro defeated Red three years ago. Spyro had grown slowly after his battle with the banished elder. Then he had gone on a mission to a world outside the Dragon Realms. When he had come back he had started to grow like a weed. His youthful body had filled out with muscle. He had started learning how to walk on his hind legs but he was still unsteady and chose to often walk on all fours. Nestor had made Spyro a staff to help him get use to walking on two legs. Flame smiled and suspected that Nestor had done it mainly as a way to encourage Spyro to start walking around like the adult dragons so that he could strengthen his back leg muscles. Poor Spyro, Nestor always tries to get him to act his age and be the proper role model for the much younger dragons but Spyro has always been hardheaded. Flame thought.

Spyro looked at Flame and sighed. "What are you thinking about, pal, if you don't mind me asking."

Flame continued to smile and started to walk away toward Nestor's home. "It's nothing, Spyro. Nothing at all!"

"Yeah, right, Flame and I am as blind as the professor." Spyro said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Come on, Flame, you can tell me."

Flame stopped walking and turned to look at both Spyro and Ember. He grinned and said as he started to run from Spyro and Ember. "I was thinking about how cute you two look together. You know like boyfriend and girl..."

Spyro took off after Flame leaving Ember standing and watching the resulting outcome of Flame's teasing.

"Take that back, Flame or I'll..."

"You'll do what, Spyro. Kiss me."

"Oh, you just wait until I catch you, wise guy!"

"I would like to see you try, hero!" Flame laughed as he continued to run as Spyro chased after him.

Ember shook her head and smiled as she looked at her two friends. She knew that Spyro could always catch up to Flame quickly if wanted to because he was faster but he didn't want to. Spyro and Flame always made a game out of insulting and competing with each other. Males. She thought to herself. I can't believe that I actually love one of them. She sighed sadly as she remeber the argument between her and Flame. "I just wish Spyro would return the feeling. I know he knows by now how I feel about him but its as if he is afraid to actually tell me how he truly feels about me. I wonder why?" With that said Ember sped up her walk so that she could catch up with her friends.

Unfortunately, the answer to her question was watching from nearby with a very annoyed expression on her face. "Good question, powder puff. I'll be very glad to answer it for you as soon as get the chance." The female growled. "But first I have other business to tend too." A white portal appeared behind the female and she entered it silently. As the portal closed another one opened a few seconds later and a white furred dragon appeared. He flapped his large feathered wings and quietly followed the three young dragons until they exited the forest and entered the dragon village.

The white dragon quietly landed and looked at Spyro and his friends from the cover of the forest. "Is he truly the one that was mentioned in the ancient prophecy?" He asks himself and then his eyes widen as he notices a golden aura that briefly flares up around Spyro causing the young dragon to stop walking and start rubbing his arms as if he was cold. The aura vanishes quickly as it had appeared leaving the young dragon rubbing his head. His friends looked at him with obvious concern written in their facial expressions. Spyro looked at his friends and rubbed their shoulders to show he was okay. Afterward they continued on to their destination.

The white dragon turned with a gentle smile and walked back into the forest. He had seen the confirmation with his own two eyes and he was convinced. "Yes, I believe the search is finally over. Spyro, your true destiny, along with those of your friends, is about to begin. Prepare yourselves young ones because your choices will determine the fate of us all." Waving his right clawed paw in the air, the dragon called upon his magical abilities. A portal suddenly opened in front of him and the white dragon entered it leaving the Artisan realm behind... for now.

"This is only beginning..." Said a sinister voice as the screen goes dark.

This Is Only The Beginning....
----------------------------------
#5 Posted: 02:53:22 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
The story continues...

-SEASON ONE-
Rising Destiny
Episode Two - Part 1 of 5 - Reunions, New Rivals and Revelations

Previously on Spyro: Dragon of Destiny -

"Thank you, Reeco." Ryua said as she looked over at the red dragon with an expression of irritation. "Although, I still don't know why we even bothered to release this old fossil of a dragon from his prison. He was defeated three years ago by a mere dragon child who had no magical powers whatsoever! How pathetic!" As she said these things, the older red dragon growled angrily and dropped his head in shame.

"Now now, Ryua, I know this dragon may have lost but we still need him." Reeco turns his gaze from his sister to the red dragon. "Well, Elder Red, I see that my sister was successful in returning you to your normal size."

Red growls and looks at the younger dragon in disgust. "Yes, Reeco, your sister did okay." Although I could have done much better by myself. He mumbled to himself as he glanced around the corridor. "Well, now that I am free, I want revenge. I think I'll return to my lab and..."
---------------

"Wait one minute, Reeco, I never agreed to work with you, Shadow Dragon!" Red growled angrily, spitting out the 'Shadow Dragon' remark like it was something that tasted foul and disgusting to him. "I have my own plans and they are all that matter to me at the moment." Red started to turn to walk away from Reeco and his sister. Unfortunately, he found that he couldn't move. "What the..!"

Reeco laughed as he stepped close to the stunned elder dragon again. "Oh no, Red, I think it is you who don't understand!" Reeco's green eyes began to glow blood red as he roughly grabbed Red and held him with his clawed paws. When Reeco spoke again Red's eyes went wide in shock. Reeco's voice had deepened greatly and taken on a darker more sinister quality. "You owe us more than a simple 'thanks'!" Reeco's claws suddenly lengthen and dug into both of Red's shoulders. "You owe us your life!"
------------------------------------------

Red looked at her and then her brother and a thought came to his head that he really didn't like. Was it really so bad to be stuck in that jar? He saw Reeco smile again and came to the realization that the young dragon was indeed quite insane. What have I gotten myself into? Red sighed. "I understand, Reeco. Who do you want me to contact?" Well, at least I'll get to take care of Spyro. I don't mind assisting Reeco with his plans if it helps me accomplish my own.
------------

Now...

Spyro will die...! Red thought as he went about his task of gathering all the old foes who had fought the little purple dragon and lost. As he smiled at the thought of seeing Spyro dead at his feet he began to worry. I want my revenge on Spyro, but is it worth the cost. He thought as he saw Reeco and the Shadow Dragons ruling over all the dragon clans in his head. The sight made him frown. I think I just made a deal with the devil himself. Too late now. He had already contacted Ripto, Grendor and the Sorceress and told them of the plan that Reeco had and they had agreed without much hesitation.

Now, all he had to do was talk to Gnasty Gnorc and he would be done. "Gnasty, I need to talk to you!" Red yelled as he walked into Chasm Cavern where Gnasty now lived. Red had heard that Spyro had requested the Dragon Elders force Gnasty out of his original home: The Dragon Junkyard for the safety of all dragons, a year after Red's defeat and they had done so without question. Good grief, Red thought, who else has that purple pest annoyed over the years? I still can't believe that the other elders would listen to anything that child has to say. Spyro, you have no idea how much I want you dead. You ruined my plans and stood in my way when no other dragon would dare too. After Gnasty had been shipped here the Dragon Junkyard had been completely cleaned up and a new school had been built for Mrs. Shoutfire. Oh god, Red thought as he remembered the pink dragoness. I really don't like that female. She is bossy and never knows when to shut up. I can't believe I had to grow up with her.

Red cringed at the memories of his childhood. Sandra aka Miss Shoutfire had been one of the most tomboyish females he had ever met back then. She use to follow both Nestor and Red around on all their duties and tasks. Sandra never acted like a proper female. Maybe that is why she and Nestor feel in love because they both were and still are busy bodies.

Red frowned and whispered to himself, "I can't believe those two had a child together. At least I can see where Ember got half of her personality from." Red thought about the Year of the Dragon festival that had happened thirty-six years earlier. That was around the same time that Spyro was born. His egg took six years to hatch. I wish that little pain had been stillborn. Red growled in anger as he entered the main hall of Chasm Cavern. The main hall was huge and had large windows that allowed light to filter in from the hot, deadly surface of this realm. In the chamber, sitting in a large silver chair was Gnasty Gnorc. He was eating and drinking and hadn't noticed that he had a visitor.

Red walked up to the eating Gnorc leader and cleared his throat. Gnasty stopped eating and quickly turned to face Red. Seeing who it was made Gnasty growl. "YOU! What the hell do you want, Red? Why are you even here? Go away! I don't want to have anything more to do with you... you two timing snake!" Red's face creased in an angry frown as struggled to hold back a growl. How dare this low life call me a 'snake'!

"Gnasty, I don't like you much either so I'll make this quick. Do you want Spyro dead or not?" Gnasty stopped growling and gave Red a look that told him that he was interested and that he would listen. Red bared his fangs in a malicious smile. "From the look on your face I would say that is a yes."

Nasty growled. "Get on with, Red! What are you proposing?"

Red looked Gnasty in the eye and said, "I am not proposing anything but Reeco is! You do know who he is?" Gnasty frowned and his face paled slightly.

"REECO! You are talking about the leader of the Shadow Dragon Clan aren't you?" Red nodded and Gnasty stood up and began to pace the floor back and forth with his hand on his chin. "Red, do you have any idea what kind of dragon you are dealing with?" Gnasty noticed that Red's expression changed from a smile to one of fear. "Oh, you do. I see." Gnasty sighed and shook his head. "Okay, I have thought what you propose over and I have decided that I will go along with the plan. I know I'll probably, in the end, wind up regretting my decision but what the hell. I'll take the risk besides I doubt I have a choice. Reeco is one black dragon that doesn't take no for an answer from anyone. I just hope you know what you are getting us into, Red!"

Red sighed and gave Gnasty the look of a drowning man before he said, "Believe me, Gnasty, I already know what I am dealing with. We have both signed a deal with the devil and I am afraid that there is no turning back. Whatever happens we have no choice but to stay involved with this plan until the end."

Gnasty folded his arms across his chest as his face creased in solemn expressione that surprised Red. "I know, Red, but what I fear is that this plan maybe the end for all of us."

Screen fades to black...
--------------------------

End of Part One
------------------------
Last edited at 03:20:29 16/01/2008 by jamieque
#6 Posted: 03:18:52 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is part Two

Playing the song 'Awakening'

Images of Spyro giving his trademark tough guy smile appear on the screen as the camera pans away to show other scenic locations around the Dragon Worlds and Avalar.

'Sometimes destiny is not what you choose,
But something that chooses you.
Like a legacy from the past,
Open your heart and see the future at last.
Drum beats mixed with other instruments

Images from the past key moments redone from the games show in the background as Spyro walks toward the camera and into a flash white light.

'Spyro: Dragon of Destiny... Echoing and Repeats
Spyro: Dragon of Destiny

Images of Hunter giving Spyro a high five as Sparx buzzes around them. Other images of Elora sitting on a castle balcony with a smile on her face and Bianca siting at a desk reading a spell book while drinking tea flash across the screen. Ember sits by her mother's side while Flame help Nestor by carrying books back to the shelf for him.

With friends by your side,
You will reach for the sky.

Images of Spyro and his friends traveling through a portal and turning into a beam of light shooting straight through the magical rainbow color interior of the portal to the other side.

As you face tomorrow,
With your head held high to the sky.

Images of Spyro, Ember and Flame standing side by side on hill with Hunter and the others behind them gazing up into the rising sky as the sun rises to bring in a new day.

Soar into the future now.
No turning back no more.
The future begins right here and now.

Image of Spyro blasting a door down with fire breath to free prisoners as Nasty and Ripto send their troops to attack. Spyro jumps into the air as his friends unleash their attacks on the troops and send them retreating back to their leaders.

With a warrior's endless courage,
And Hero's heart you will find your destiny.

Images of Spyro and Ember sitting on a cliff watching a sunset. Ember reaches over and kisses Spyro on the cheek. Elora shows up with a frown and the two girls get into a shoving match with each other as Spyro just groans.

Are you ready now... (Echoes)

Images of Reeco and Ryua sitting in darkness and glaring at magical viewing window as the camera pans around to behind the viewing window as Reeco destroys it with a blast of dark energy.

Face your destiny.
Awaken the hero,
The hero deep within.

Images of Reeco and Ryua gazing down from the black citadel at Spyro and his friends as they fight their way up to them.

Face your destiny, Spyro. Spyro echoes twice before the the final verse repeats one last time Final image of Spyro and and Reeco racing toward each other and starting to glow as they approach each other. Spyro glows gold while Reeco glows black. Soon they collide and a huge flash of white light flashes as the camera image blacks out to be replace with a white robe wearing Spyro that looks at the camera with flashing gold eyes.

Spyro: Dragon of Destiny...
-------------------------------------

Now the Conclusion...

Artisan City, on route to Dragon Elder Nestor's Residence

Unaware of the coming and going visitor from another realm, Spyro and his friends walked through the once Artisan Village. Spyro and Ember walked quietly side by side while Flame, on the other hand, continued to walk behind them with a sour expression on his face. In truth, he was still a little upset at the earlier conversation between him and Ember. 'She loves Spyro but only likes me!' He thought to himself as he growled quietly to himself. Unfortunately, Spyro and Ember heard his growl and turn around to see what was wrong with him.

End of Part Two
#7 Posted: 03:29:12 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Three

"Flame, are you okay, pal." Spyro asked as he patted his friend on the shoulder. Flame looked
at Spyro and sighed before looking over at Ember. She sighed and gently touched Spyro's shoulder getting his attention.

"Actually, I think..." Ember started to say but Flame interrupted her.

"I am fine, Spyro, I was just wondering how long it was going to take to get to Nestor's home." Flame asked as he faked a yawn. "I am getting tired of walking." Spyro glanced between Flame and Ember and noticed that their expressions were not happy.

'Okay, what is wrong with this picture?' Spyro thought to himself before he heard an old friend shouting his name from the distance. "Huh..." Spyro said before being bowled over by a yellow vest wearing mole. Ember and Flame recognized the mole as the professor's nephew, Blink and laughed. Spyro grinned sheepishly and lifted Blink off of him with both arms as he sat up. "Nice to see you again too, Blink. Now, if you don't mind... give me a hand." Spyro reached his left paw up to Blink and Blink grabbed it with his right paw and pulled. When realized that one paw wasn't going to be enough he used both paws and pulled harder.

"Oh, I am sorry about that." Blink said as he continued to pull and pull and pull some more without moving the purple dragon an inch. "Man, you have really grown since the last time I seen you."

"No problem, Blink." Spyro said with a smile as he patiently watched as his friend continue to try and pull him to his feet. "Having trouble, buddy?" Blink frowned at him and turned to Ember and Flame and gestured over to them.

"Hey, could you two give me a hand with this. I never realize how heavy Spyro was until now. I am so glad I landed on him and not the other way around otherwise I wouldn't be able to ever walk again." Ember and Flame came over and took over while Blink stood off to the the side to catch his breath. Once Spyro was back on his feet he walked over to his panting friend and shook his paw.

"Sorry about that. I was just playing with you, Blink. How have you been doing?" Spyro asked as he looked Blink over and smiled. 'You have buffed up a little, Blink.' Spyro thought as he gave his mole friend another quick glance. Blink had indeed grown a little more muscular over the last three years. The growth had made Blink change his clothes to more loose fitting ones then the form fitting ones he had when they had first met.

"Fine. I have been doing fine, pal. I am sorry I nearly ran over you, but I was just so excited to see you. Spyro, it is so good to see you again." Blink said as he finished his examination of his old dragon buddy. "You are looking well. How was your vacation? My uncle has something he needs to tell you and I think..."

"Whoa... whoa, slow down, Blink. I will go see your uncle as soon as I can. But right now me and my friends are going to head to Nestor's home to relax, eat dinner and get caught up. You are welcome to come along if you like."

"Yeah, you are welcome," Flame said with a smile. "Just hurry up because I am tired and hungry." Spyro and Blink looked at each other and grinned while Ember sighed and shook her head.

"I see he hasn't changed much in three years. Still the same impatient dragon he was three years ago." Blink said.

Flame's eyes opened wide as he glared at Blink and then sighed. "I am not at all impatient. I just hate traveling at this time of the day..." He glanced up at the sky and noticed that sun was slowly starting to go down. "Well, night... It will be night soon."

Spyro laughed as he and Blink continued walking toward their destination. "Okay, Flame, just be patient. We'll be there soon enough." He suddenly stopped briefly and bent his head over. As he did he closed his eyes and gently rubbed his head with his left paw.

"Spyro, what's wrong?" Blink asked as he looked at his friend. Spyro didn't respond but he did fall to his knees scaring his friends.

Ember touched his shoulder gently and he opened his eyes to look up at her. "Spyro, are you alright?" He nodded and tried to smile, but then he growled low and gritted his teeth as he again held his head as the same strange pain hit him again. 'Something is wrong with him.' Ember thought to herself as she glanced over at Flame and Blink. Flame and Blink both noticed her worried glance and they silently nodded in agreement that something was indeed wrong with their friend.

Spyro noticed the frowns on Blink, Flame and Ember's faces and gave them a small comforting smile. "Hey, I am okay guys. It is just a headache. I have been getting them lately but it is nothing serious. Don't worry about."

Ember, Blink and Flame looked at each other but their frowns didn't go away. Spyro noticed and sighed. "Spyro, what is wrong buddy?" Flame asked as they started walking again.

Spyro frowned and closed his eyes. Flame and Ember looked at him and noticed that he was doing something they had never seen him do before. He was chanting. "Spyro, what are you ...?" Ember was interrupted as Spyro started to glow white and then gold. "What's happening? Spyro..." She said as she, Flame and Blink backed away from him. As they did the golden glow vanished and Spyro opened his eyes.

"I am fine, guys." Spyro said as he held up his wrists. Ember, Blink and Flame stared at them because they saw the gold arm bands that had appeared around both wrists.

"Where did you get those arm bands from, Spyro?" Ember asked as she touched each of them gently with her left paw. "They feel like they aren't there but we see them. I know I haven't ever seen them before."

Flame nodded in agreement as he too looked at the bands. "Ember's right, we have never seen them before. Right, Blink?" Blink nodded as Flame asked, "Where...?"

End of Part Three
------------------------
#8 Posted: 03:31:57 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Four

Spyro held up a talon finger to his lips and smiled. "I'll tell you guys after we get to Nestor's home. I promise." He then patted each of them on the shoulder and started walking again. Ember, Blink and Flame silently nodded and followed Spyro as he lead them on to their destination.
-------------

---Two Hours Later...---

"Are we there yet, Spyro?" Flame asked as he looked around at the new shops that lined the street they were walking on. "I still can believe how large this town has become in just three short years."

Spyro looked over his shoulder at Flame and grinned. 'Yep, just like Blink said he is still is as impatient as ever. He he, at least Flame hasn't changed in that department.' He thought to himself. "I know what you mean. It is amazing to see this town become so large in such a short time. Oh, by the way, Flame, be patient. We'll be at Nestor's place soon and then I can tell you guys about these arm bands I got while I was on vacation with Sparx." 'Hmm, I wonder where he is anyway.' Spyro thought as his dragonfly friend came to mind. 'Oh well, I am sure he'll pop up soon.'

"I hope so because I am tired of walking. Hey, Spyro, I was curious about Sparx. Where is he and..." Flame started to ask, but he was interrupted by a familiar voice that made Blink and all three dragons, especially Spyro frown and cringe a little. "Spyro is that who I think it is?" Flame asked with a slight growl of irritation present in his voice.

"Yeah, Flame it is him." Spyro groaned as he rubbed his forehead with his right paw. "Dear god, I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with him today."

"I don't see him yet and that is a good thing because that means he is still looking for us. Let's get to Nestor's home as quickly as possible. What do you guys say?" Ember asked as she started walking faster. Spyro, Flame and Blink answered her question by silently nodding their heads in agreement and increased their own speed.

"Spyro! Where are you? I have something I want to show you." Spyro and company frowned as they dropped to four legs and started to run as they heard the voice of their follower get even closer. It took them ten more minutes, but they soon came to the gate of Nestor's home.

Standing back up on his hind legs, Spyro quickly knocked on the gate and waited... and waited... and waited. "Oh come on!" Spyro growled as he knocked on the gate harder denting the metal slightly with his strength by accident. "Nestor, please don't do this to me! Open the gate and let me and my friends in before we have to deal with..."

"Oh, Spyro, there you and your friends are. Nestor told me to tell you that he was gone on Elder business and wouldn't be home for a few days. He told me to open the gate for you guys and that is what I am here to do. But first I need you to..."

Spyro groaned and looked at the one person who had always been a pain in the but to him and many other dragons for years. Moneybags... The money grubbing bane of a bear that never seem to get enough money. 'Dear god, why did it have to be him. Nestor, you and I are going to have a serious little talk about Moneybags when you get back from the gathering of the old fossils.' "Hi, Moneybags! What do you need me to do?"

Moneybags smiled and the smile made Spyro shiver slightly as a bad feeling began to creep up his spine. "Nothing. I am just here to unlock the gate and let you guys in."

Spyro and his friends sighed in relief. 'Maybe Moneybags isn't such a bad guy after all...' Spyro thought to himself with a smile.

"But first I need you guys to give me 2000 gems for going through all this trouble. Besides..., " Moneybags looks at his watch. "my shop is still open and I don't want to leave it unattended for too long. 500 gems from each of you should cover my costs..."

'Then again, this is Moneybags we're talking about after all. He would sell his own mommy up the stream for a kings ransom if it made him richer.' Spyro thought as he glared at the bear. "Listen here, Moneybags." Spyro growled as he walked up to the bear and looked him in the eye and he could now because he and his two dragon friends were now Moneybag's height thanks to the recent growth spurt each of them had had. Blink, on the other hand, wouldn't ever reach the same height as Moneybags because he was a mole. "You know that none of us have that kinda money on us at the moment. I just got back from my vacation at Dragon Shores and Ember and Flame haven't been out collecting any gems. And Blink, I know doesn't have any gems. Am I right guys?" They all nodded their heads and continued to look at the bear with a glare that would have scared anyone with common sense to death. 'Unfortunately, Moneybags doesn't have any common sense considering all the times he has done stupid things for some of my old enemies for money. Why the elders have put up with him for all this time after what he has done amazes me.' Spyro thought as his glare darken slightly making Moneybags back up a little. "Why are you even asking us for that kinda of money anyway?"

Moneybags laughed nervously and reached into his jacket pocket pulling out the gate key to Nestor's home. He held it out to the dragon trio and when Ember tried to grab it he quickly pulled it away and waved it in front of them in a tauting manner. "Now, now, I want the money for my service. I apologize if this is making you guys upset but I am after all doing you guys a favor and unlocking Nestor's gate. I could have just stayed at my shop and attend to my business. I may have made some money off of customers but since I came here to unlock the gate for you guys I am losing money. Every minute I spend away from my shop I could be making money. I hope you young dragons understand that time is money to me. Nothing personal, how about 1,000 gems and we call it a deal. What do you say? Huh...!"

"What! Are you kidding?" Flame growled. "You aren't doing us a favor you greedy, low down two timing pig. Nestor gave you the key to give to us not for you to take advantage of the situation and try to make a quick buck off of us."

Ember looked Moneybags in the eye and mumbled under her breath a spell that would take care of the money-grubbing bear. Moneybags looked at Ember warily and back up when she walked closer to him. "Hey, what do you think you are do... ing?" Moneybags manged to say before his eyes closed and he fell over snoring.

Spyro smiled and Flame and Blink looked at Ember as she reached down and grabbed the keys from Moneybag's left paw. She gave one last look at the sleeping bear and grinned. "That oughta shut him up for a while. I swear this guy is as annoying as they come. Asking for gems from us just to open Nestor's gate... what nerve!" Ember shook her head as she walked between Spyro and Flame and headed over to the golden gate.

Flame looked down at the sleeping bear and then glanced over to Ember as she slid the key into the lock and opened the gate. "Hey, Ember, what are we going to do with old greedy-bags here." Flame looked up at the sky and noticed that the sun was setting. "Night is coming and..."

"Flame is right, Ember," Blink says as he glances up at the sky too and notices that storm clouds seem to be gathering. "I don't like Moneybags anymore then you do but do you think it is right to leave him out here to possibly get rained on."

"Hey, a little water never hurt anyone?" Ember said as she walked back over to her friends. "Besides I say we leave him here to sleep off my spell. If he gets wet, robbed and loses money its no big deal to me because he brought it on himself with his greedy ways. All he had to do was give us this key without asking us to pay him for it. I say we give the key back to him and go inside and lock the gate behind us." Spyro and Flame both laughed while Blink just sighed at the suggestion as they watched Moneybags continue sleeping.

End of Part Four
-----------------------
#9 Posted: 03:36:01 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Five, the final part of Episode Two

Ember handed Spyro the key and he walked back over to Moneybags. Bending down on one knee Spyro put the key back in the bears jacket pocket. "Heh, you are in for a real surprise when you wake up, greedybags. Okay, guys, let's go inside, relax and find something to eat. I am sure Nestor left food for us." Spryo said as he, Blink and the other two dragons entered Nestor's home and shut the gate behind them locking it tight.

---Nestor's Home - Main Hall---

As soon as they entered Nestor's large home a familiar face greeted them. In fact, three familiar faces. Spyro's mouth fell open as Hunter, Bianca and Elora appeared in front of them. Spyro and his companions walked over to them.

"Hey, buddy, I bet you missed us! Right?" Hunter said as he placed his left paw on Spyro's right shoulder. "Well, say something."

Spyro closed his mouth and cleared his throat. "Okay, I'll say something, Hunter. I want to know how did you guys get in here? The gate was locked and Moneybags had the key."

Before Hunter could answer Bianca smiled. "He did?" She said as she rubbed her furry chin. "Hmm, we didn't know that because we used the other door to get in here."

Flame gave her a stange look. "What other door?" Ember frowned and smacked her head with her left paw as she remembered. Flame looked at Ember with a look of concern on his face. "What's wrong, Ember? Are you okay?"

"I am fine, Flame. I just remember the what the 'OTHER' door Bianca is talking about."

"Well, don't leave us in suspense, Ember, tell us!" Blink said. "What is this other door?"

"It is a portal door. My mother told me about it many times and have seen her and Nestor use it often. I can't believe I forgot about until now." Ember said as Elora quickly stepped forward and gave Spyro a deep muzzle kiss that shocked everyone. Ember's eyes widen and then narrowed in anger as she started taking deep breaths. "What the hell!" She growled as she noticed that Elora had turned her eyes to her as she continued to kiss Spyro. The smug look in her eyes made Ember's face turn darker pink with anger.

Breaking the kiss first, Elora stepped back from Spyro and smiled at Ember. "Ahh, what's wrong, powderpuff? Didn't like seeing how a real female kisses the one she loves. Maybe you need lessons!" As soon as those words left Elora's mouth, Ember's temper exploded and she dived at Elora intending to do the faun serious bodily harm. Unfortunately, for her, Spyro stepped in the way. Seeing that she was about to hit her love instead of her intended target she quickly altered her heading and slammed into the rock wall on the left.

"Ouch, that hurt!" Ember screamed as she got back on her feet. "Spyro, step aside and let me take care of her." Spyro remained where he was and that made Ember laugh as her started to glow. "Okay, I'll just go around you. Hey, Elora, this one is for you, you thieving wench!" Ember launched her magical ice attack from her paws and it was met by wall of flames that came from...

SPYRO

A very angry Spyro who was glowing white slightly. "STOP IT NOW, EMBER!" A golden eyed Spyro roared making Ember cancel her attack in shock at her friend's sudden change in mood. Spyro canceled his own attack and turned his body to look at Elora who was holding onto him from behind. "Let go of me, Elora." He said gently as she looked him in the eye. "Please.."

Elora looked more closely at Spyro and noticed flames of anger that burned in his now golden eyes. 'Gold eyes, what the... How? Spyro, what happend to you?' She thought as she continued to hold onto him. "Spyro, I... She started it. I was only trying to show her that you was already taken."

Ember growled. "How dare you claim I start this fight, liar! You are the one who started this with your own actions and I will gladly put an end to..."

"ENOUGH!" Spyro yelled. "Shut up both of you!" Both females looked at there friend in shock because they had never seen this side of him before. Spyro shook Elora off him and started to walk away from them holding his head. "I have headache and you and Ember, Elora aren't helping it get any better. I am not going to standby and let one of my old friends fight with my new friends."

"But, Spyro, I thought we were more then friends. I thought..." Elora said but Spyro held up his paw making her stop.

"That's enough, Elora. I am glad to see all of you, but I am in no mood for this bickering and fighting over who gets to have me. I am not property that you or anyone has a right to possess or own. Get that through your heads. Now, if anyone needs me I'll be in the kitchen fixing dinner." Spyro said as he turned his back to the two females and walked away.

Everyone just looked at each other in silence for while. "Okay, I have seen Spyro get angry before, but this is totally different." Hunter said with a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong with him?" Everyone else just looked at the cheetah and dropped their heads because they had no answer to give him.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#10 Posted: 03:41:34 16/01/2008
I like it; a lot. I'm gonna bookmark this.
#11 Posted: 04:24:45 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Shrazer320.

Here is Part One of the next episode...

Oh boy, Spyro is in for it now. Elora is back and she isn't happy with the current situation at all. Let's see if he can keep the two females in his life for maiming each other too badly. Oh, before I forget I have to put the disclaimer down so you guys will be able to continue to enjoy this story as it unfolds. Otherwise, I'll be in jail and I seriously doubt they will allow me to take my laptop to prison with me.

I don't own the Spryo characters or their world. They are property of Universal Games. I only own the new characters and ideas that are being created for this series. Blah blah blah... Let's move on...

Okay, that's done. Now, let's continue.. shall we...
-----------------------------------------------------

Ember: "PREVIOUSLY ON SPYRO: DRAGON OF DESTINY: RISING DESTINY..."

"Fine. I have been doing fine, pal. I am sorry I nearly ran over you, but I was just so excited to see you. Spyro, it is so good to see you again." Blink said as he finished his examination of his old dragon buddy. "You are looking well. How was your vacation? My uncle has something he needs to tell you and I think..."
----------------------------------------

"Spyro, what's wrong?" Blink asked as he looked at his friend. Spyro didn't respond but he did fall to his knees scaring his friends.

Ember touched his shoulder gently and he opened his eyes to look up at her. "Spyro, are you alright?" He nodded and tried to smile, but then he growled low and gritted his teeth as he again held his head as the same strange pain hit him again. Something is wrong with him. Ember thought to herself as she glanced over at Flame and Blink. Flame and Blink both noticed her worried glance and they silently nodded in agreement that something was indeed wrong with their friend.

Spyro noticed the frowns on Blink, Flame and Ember's faces and gave them a small comforting smile. "Hey, I am okay guys. It is just a headache. I have been getting them lately but it is nothing serious. Don't worry about."

Ember, Blink and Flame looked at each other but their frowns didn't go away. Spyro noticed and sighed. "Spyro, what is wrong buddy?" Flame asked as they started walking again.

Spyro frowned and closed his eyes. Flame and Ember looked at him and noticed that he was doing something they had never seen him do before. He was chanting. "Spyro, what are you...?" Ember was interrupted as Spyro started to glow white and then gold. "What's happening? Spyro.." She said as she, Flame and Blink backed away from him. As they did the golden glow vanished and Spyro opened his eyes.

"I am fine, guys." Spyro said as he held up his wrists. Ember, Blink and Flame stared at them because they saw the gold arm bands that had appeared around both wrists.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they entered Nestor's large home a familiar face greeted them. In fact, three familiar faces. Spyro's mouth fell open as Hunter, Bianca and Elora appeared in front of them. Spyro and his companions walked over to them.

"Hey, buddy, I bet you missed us! Right?" Hunter said as he placed his left paw on Spyro's right shoulder. "Well, say something."
---------------------------------------------

"Ouch, that hurt!" Ember screamed as she got back on her feet. "Spyro, step aside and let me take care of her." Spyro remained where he was and that made Ember laugh as her body started to glow. "Okay, I'll just go around you. Hey, Elora, this one is for you, you thieving wench!" Ember launched her magical ice attack from her paws and it was met by a wall of flames that came from...

SPYRO

A very angry Spyro who was glowing white slightly. "STOP IT NOW, EMBER!" A golden eyed Spyro roared making Ember cancel her attack in shock at her friend's sudden change in mood. Spyro canceled his own attack and turned his body to look at Elora who was holding onto him from behind. "Let go of me, Elora." He said gently as she looked him in the eye. "Please.."

Elora looked more closely at Spyro and noticed flames of anger that burned in his now golden eyes. 'Gold eyes, what the... How? Spyro, what happen to you?' She thought as she continued to hold onto him. "Spyro, I..." She started. "I was only trying to show her that you was already taken."

Ember growled. "How dare you claim I started this fight, liar! You are the one who started this with your own actions and I will gladly put an end to..."

"ENOUGH!" Spyro yelled. "Shut up both of you!" Both females shut up as they looked at their friend in shock, because in all the years they known him, they had never seen this side of him before. Spyro shook Elora off him and started to walk away from them holding his head. "I have headache and you and Ember, Elora aren't helping it get any better. I am not going to standby and let one of my old friends fight with my new friends."

"But, Spyro, I thought we were more then friends. I thought..." Elora said but Spyro held up his paw making her stop.

He sighed as he turned his golden gaze on Elora. "That's enough, Elora. I am glad to see all of you, but I am in no mood for this bickering and fighting over who gets to have me. I am not property that you or anyone has a right to possess or own. Get that through your heads. Now, if anyone needs me I'll be in the kitchen fixing dinner." Spyro said as he turned his back to the two females and walked away.

Everyone just looked at each other in silence for while. "Okay, I have seen Spyro get angry before, but this is totally different." Hunter said with a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong with him?" Everyone else just looked at the cheetah and dropped their heads because they had no answer to give him.
----------------------------------------

---And now the adventure continues...---

"Come on guys." Hunter said as he looked at each of his friends."Some of you must have a suggestion or two. No answer came as Hunter and the others continued to stare at each other for a few minutes longer before they decided to head for the large kitchen. As soon as they entered they found Spyro sitting at the head of the long dinner table, that was often used for celebrations and parties that the Elder Dragons usually had at certain times of the year, with his head bowed low in his hands. He wasn't happy and they could tell from his depressed look. 'I have never seen him like this.' Ember thought as she started to head over to comfort him, but decided that maybe that wasn't such a good idea to do at the moment. Instead she sat at the table three chairs away from him. The others followed suit and also sat as far as they could from their friend.

With thoughts of dinner temporarily forgotten, Hunter and everyone else sat quietly glancing over at their friend with feelings of concern. This silence lasted for thirty minutes...

After that time had come and gone Hunter carefully stood up and walked down to the head of the table and looked at his depressed friend. "Okay, enough of this, Spyro. I am sorry if this sounds rude or hurtful but we need to know! What is wrong with you? We need... no, as your friends, we deserve to know." Spyro looked up at Hunter with teary eyes and Hunter took a slight step back in shock and frowned. Hunter noticed that Spyro's eyes had returned to their normal purple color and he sighed to himself quietly but the frown didn't go away. 'In all the years I have known him, Spyro has never let his emotions get out of control like this. He has always been so cool and collected. Hunter thought with a frown. Maybe, this has something to do with what happened two weeks ago. Okay, I know I should have helped Spyro with that fight but what could I have done. Well at least he saved my life from that black dragon. Man, that guy was a good fighter. I wonder if that is what is bothering him...'

End of Part One
----------------------
#12 Posted: 04:31:22 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Two

---Flashback - Two weeks ago...---

"'It had happened while me and Spyro were out walking along the ocean shores of Dragon Shore. We had been talking to each other about many things. The discussion mostly surrounded me and Bianca. While we had talked Sparx buzzed happily around us listening to every word we said. It had been a good day for me as Hunter recalled because I had earlier that day finally got up enough courage to finally propose to Bianca. She had said 'yes' and that had put me on cloud nine.

"Congratulations, Hunter. I am happy for you and Bianca. You two will make the perfect couple." Spyro had said as he gently patted me on the back to keep from knocking me to the ground. Spyro had been his usual self then... happy and not an emotional wreck. We had kept walking along the beach heading in the direction of the fair grounds when all of a sudden it had happened...

Spyro had stopped talking and his eyes had narrowed as he started glancing around nervously. I noticed that Spyro's mood had shifted to one of caution. "Spyro... buddy, what's wrong?" I had asked and Spyro had looked at me with a worried expression.

"Hunter, move... NOW!" Spyro roared as he jumped to the right quickly. I hadn't questioned Spyro's command, I had just jumped left and it turns out that it had been in just nick of time, because a black portal opened up where we had been standing just seconds before.

"What the...!" I had said as a dragon neither of us had never seen before floated through the portal and just hovered over the ground looking at both of us with a calm expression. The dragon had been totally black from head to tail. Only his horns and the spikes that flowed down his back to the tip of his spade shaped tail were a different color. They were silver and from their appearance they were dagger sharp. The dragon had also been much larger then Spyro was by two feet and he wore metal arm and leg bands that were decorated with unusual patterns or runes. He also had muscles, powerful muscles that were easily seen by both of us. This dragon was much older then both of us and he was obviously a warrior from the way he looked at us. That look was one of total confidence and it was that look that scared me. "Who are you?" I had asked trying to keep the obvious fear out of my voice as the black dragon had stopped hovering and landed gently on the sand. He then walked toward me in a stalking manner. His manner raised red flags in me and I started to back away from him.

The dragon had carefully sped up his approach as a sinister fang-filled smile appeared on his face. "Does it matter, kitty cat?" He had asked in a deep powerful voice that had raised the fur on my back just as he suddenly struck. I was caught unaware by his speed and fell to the sandy ground winded as he elbowed me in the chest. He had then reached down and picked me up by the throat. As he lifted me up off the ground with his left arm, he laughed and tighten his grip on my neck. I gasped as it became harder to breath. "You are about to die anyway so there is no time for proper introductions. I hope you enjoyed your life because as of now it is over."

His claws seem to extend at just that moment and just as he was about to use a little more of his strength to crush my neck, Spyro had dived at us and knocked me loose from what would have been the end of my of life. "Leave my friend alone, you jerk. If you want to fight someone then take on someone your own size." Spyro had roared as he stood back up on his feet. "Hunter, get out of here, I'll handle this jerk myself." I had quietly nodded and moved out of the way as my friend quickly charged toward our new unwelcome visitor.

I looked around and found that Sparx was unconscious in the sand. He must have been knocked out by the energy that dark portal was putting off. That meant Spyro was on his own and that if he got hurt too badly he could and would die. 'Oh no, be careful Spyro.' I had thought. I had had a plan but seeing Sparx out cold changed that. Whatever plan I had been thinking up died in my head at that moment because without Sparx there was no way to get help. I was stuck here powerless as I watched my friend take on our unwelcome visitor. 'Wait a minute... maybe I can help him out in some way.' I thought as I looked down at my waist where my new folded wrist bow rested. The new bow had been a gift from Spyro for my birthday a week ago. The new bow was small enough to be mounted on my new metal gauntlets that Bianca had given as birthday present. The bow and gauntlets combined were special due to the fact that both of them were able to fire different elemental energy arrows that, if I remembered correctly, materialized right when I activated both of them. Bianca had told me that the new gauntlets allowed me to tap into whatever magic force that was present and make that force into my arrows. I could make an endless supply as long as I focused my will on that task and didn't become distracted. I smiled then as I closed my eyes and moved my gauntlet-clad firing arm down to my waist. 'I don't know who you are but you'll find out that this so-called kitty kat has claws that can kick your scaly behind.' I had thought as the metal gauntlet found the bow, connected to it and powered up. 'Oh yeah, now it is time to party, Hunter style.'

Meanwhile... while I had been making my preparations to assist my pal, Spyro had already struck and missed his large target. The black dragon had laughed and just jumped aside as Spyro had came within a hairs breath of striking him. "How pathetic you are, Spyro! I expected you to be more of a challenge considering the fact that you defeated so many enemies over the years."

Spyro had looked at the black dragon and frowned. "Who are you anyway? I am not surprise you have heard of me considering the fact that I am famous across the realms and..."

"As arrogant as hell." The black dragon had said with a laugh as he interrupted Spyro making my friend growl in anger. "Well, if you think you can beat me, 'hero', then bring it on. I hope you don't take it too personal after I get through knocking your scaly hide into the sand where it belongs." He had then turned his attention toward me and smiled. He didn't notice my right arm gauntlet was completing the last connections to my bow as he said, "Don't worry, kitty cat, I haven't forgotten about you. Just be patient and I'll take care of you once I get through with your pal." I had just kept a straight face as he spoke as I felt my right arm gauntlet finish connecting to the bow. 'You have no idea, pal, who you are dealing with.' I thought with a low growl. 'Spyro will kick your scaly hide and I'll be right there by his side to finish the job.'

Our unwelcome guest had then resumed his battle with my friend. In fact, after he had threaten me, he seem to change gears totally as he went on the offensive and started to attack Spyro with styles I had never seen before. I wasn't worry because my pal had been training with the Peace Keeper Clan for the past year. In fact, after the defeat of Red three years ago, my buddy Spyro had seem to change. He had started traveling around the Dragon Realms and Avalar wearing a cloak and training while he visited all his friends. I think he even went to the Forgotten Realms but that is only a rumor, then again this was Spyro after all so maybe there was some truth to the rumor. No one could get a hold of him for months at a time but then again there was no threat to the Realm so Spyro's help wasn't really needed.

End of Part Two
#13 Posted: 04:35:53 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Three

I had asked him about his decision to travel. He had looked at me and smiled. Apparently, from what Spyro told me during his vacation here with me and Bianca, he had just been so restless lately. I had asked him about it and he had simply told me he had woke up a day after we defeated Red feeling bored and restless. He had tried get rid of the feeling by ACTUALLY cleaning his home and polishing his large gem collection. That task had obviously took him a few days to complete, but unfortunately when he finished he was still restless. He decided to help Nestor and his old school teacher, Mrs. Shoutfire. That hadn't helped so he had decided to go see Tobin, a young Peace Keeper who was the son of a respected family and a friend of his. Apparently, that had been enough to relieve his restlessness, because he had stayed with Tobin and his family to train for six months. Afterward, he had started traveling going wherever 'the wind and his adventurous spirit took him' as he put it. He had kept traveling for about a year and a half coming and going at will. He always seem to show up on either my doorstep or one of our many other friend's doorsteps at around the time they were about to celebrate their birthdays. Dumb luck... strange coincidence... nah, just Spyro being himself. In fact, he had just recently returned from the Peace Keepers' Home after spending another six months training with them. I wasn't that surprised considering how Spyro was calmly handling this guy's attacks with equal fury and skill.

Spyro had first flew up into the air as the black dragon's attacks came at him. Spyro had then dived down and air kicked the black dragon in the head sending him flying backwards a few feet into the sand. The black dragon had quickly jumped back on his feet and had started going at Spyro full force with a flurry of kicks, punches and claw slashes. Spyro had just smiled and blocked each of the attacks. "You call this fighting? Come on! I am barely using any of my true skills on you. Stop fooling around and hit me!" Spyro had said as he had rapidly unleashed a series of punches, kicks and a graceful spin kick to which the dragon blocked but he still took a punch in the face and chest that dazed him. Spyro had then flapped his wings and slowly head up into the air.

Unfortunately, Spyro had underestimated the other dragon's reflexes. The black dragon had smiled as he quickly recovered from Spyro's face and chest punch. He had opened up his mouth and fired BLACK FLAMES right at Spyro. Spyro had dodged it by flying beneath it and closer to the ground and that had been a mistake because the black dragon had simply reached up and grabbed Spyro's left foot. "Alright, if you insist, I'll stop playing around and just kick your arrogant purple ass into the ground!"

"Hey, let go of my foot!" Spyro had growled as he looked down at the black dragon and breathed fire down in his direction. The black dragon had merely raised his elbow and blocked the fire attack to the shock of both me and Spyro. "How did you...? No way!" Spyro had said as his opponent laughed.

"My metal arm band protected me from your attack. What? You didn't honestly think I wear these metal arm bands just because they look pretty. Did you? Heh heh, you may have spent time training with the Peace Keepers but that still changes nothing. You are STILL so predictable, Spyro. I am not Gnasty Gnorc or Ripto or even that loser Red. I am Reeco, leader of the Shadow Dragon Clan and you, Spyro are my enemy. My clan fought your warrior clan ages ago and my clan lost. Now, I intend to avenge that lost by making absolutely sure you never forefill your true destiny." He calmly said as he yanked down hard on Spyro's leg making my friend growl out in pain and flap his now much larger wings harder to maintain his position in the sky.

"Reeco, what the hell are you talking about? What is this so-called destiny I am suppose to fulfill? Tell me!" Spyro had screamed as he gritted his fangs and unleashed a spinkick in Reeco's face with his other foot freeing his left leg. Spyro had then flew up higher and hovered looking down at his dazed opponent. "Please, Reeco, let's stop this fight now before it goes too far and one of us ends up dead. I don't understand your claims of past wrongs. How can I if you don't want to sit down and explain it to me." Reeco had simply roared in anger and pain as he looked up at Spyro making Spyro shake his head sadly. "I don't want to kill you, but if you don't stop then I'll have no choice but to carry out my duty. I am Guardian of the Dragon Realms, Reeco and as guardian I won't let you or anyone threaten this realm or its people. You have a choice, Reeco. Don't throw it all away by being stupid!"

Reeco had grabbed the left side of his face. I had wondered why until I saw blood dripping between Reeco's paws and then I knew. Spyro had hurt him when he had kicked him in the face. Reeco removed his blood stained paw and revealed three bloody claw marks on the his left cheek. The marks were deep enough to cause a scar and they dripped blood. Lucky for him that Spyro's kick missed his left eye or else he would have had to change his name to Reeco the one-eyed black dragon. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" Reeco roared in anger as he flapped his powerful wings and soar up into the air. "I have to admit that was a pretty speech 'hero' but that changes nothing. I still choose to continue this fight whether you understand my reasons or not. Now, Spyro, you will die! And once I am done with you I'll kill all of your friends including Ember and Flame. The Vanguard Clan will never again rise to stand in the way of my clans true destiny. Goodbye, Spyro!" He then roared as he started glowing with black energy.

Spyro looked down at me then and screamed, "Hunter, get out of here now! This guy is serious." I had looked up at him and shook my head as I cocked my bow and fired off a flaming energy arrow. The arrow had struck Reeco and he had responded by shooting a black wave of energy at me with his left paw. I had quickly dodged the wave and fired a second energy arrow. This time it was an arrow made of ice. The ice hit Reeco and froze him for about fifteen seconds give or take a second or two before he broke free with a very ticked off look on his face.

"Not bad, kitty kat, I seem to have underestimated you after all!" Reeco had roared as he raised his right paw and a black bubble of energy formed around it. "But don't worry, I don't intend to let that happen again! Say goodbye."

I don't know what Spyro saw but he had then screamed, "HUNTER, LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO ME! DON'T TRY AND BE A HERO. GET YOUR FURRY BEHIND OUT OF HERE... NOW! I RECOGNIZE THIS ATTACK. TOBIN TOLD ME ABOUT IT. THAT IS THE BLACK DRAGON TECHNIQUE ATTACK. THAT ATTACK CAN RIP THE VERY LIFE FROM YOUR BODY IF IT HITS YOU!"

"What the hell... You have to be kidding me!" I yelled back as I started running and firing energy arrows back at Reeco.

"Hunter, stop firing your energy arrows. You are helping him gain the power he needs to use his attack on you. Just run."

End of Part Three
#14 Posted: 04:39:27 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Four

"What about you, buddy?" I screamed back to him as I stopped firing arrows and retracted the bow. "I can't just leave you here to fight this guy. You need my help to..." Spyro shook his head interrupting me.

"No, Hunter, you can't help me now." He then paused as if a thought came to him at that moment. "Wait, you can help me. Go get Bianca and bring her back here. Her magic will..." Spyro didn't get the chance to say anything else as Reeco exploded in dark energy and sent a huge dragon-shaped shockwave of black energy that flew toward both of us Wait... BOTH OF US.

"Oh, HELL!" We both screamed as I ran like hell while Spyro tried to dodge the wave. I managed to get out of the range of the wave, but Spyro hadn't been so lucky. The wave had hit him, even though he had managed to fly up high enough to lessen the effects of the wave as it weaken the farther it had to travel and shield himself, it still HIT him and hurt him. He roared in pain as the wave sent him free falling toward the sandy grounds below.

"SPYRO, NOooo!" I screamed as I quickly fired off another arrow toward him. As the flew toward Spyro, I closed my eyes and focused on the arrow. My gauntlet started to feel warm and I opened my eyes, looked up and smiled. The arrow had transformed into bubbles of air under my falling friend just like I had wanted it to do and had slowed Spyro's descent long enough for him to regain control over his flight. Spyro looked over in my direction gave me a thumbs up and then he turned and flew back toward Reeco, who was also in the air but at a much lower altitude. Spyro was hurt but he push himself to go on. As he neared Reeco he took a deep breath and fired a large fire ball at Reeco. Reeco slapped the ball of fire aside. Spyro shot another fire ball at him and then sharply changed directions. Reeco didn't see Spyro change direction, because he was busy getting rid of the second fire ball that Spyro had sent his way. Spyro circled around and dived into Reeco from behind.

Reeco roared as Spyro collided with him and as he fell toward the ground below he turned his head around and shot black flames straight at Spyro. Spyro crossed his arms in front of him and started glowing white as he powered up what looked like a magical barrier. Yep, it was a magical barrier, in fact it was the Celestial Barrier. I recognized it immediately as the same one that Ember and Bianca had taught him how to use last year. How Bianca learned how to use a dragon defense barrier? Hmm, now that was the million gem question I wish I had a answer for. Unfortunately, it is a mystery I have yet to figure out the answer too. As for the Celestial barrier, it could block many elemental attacks, but it all depended on how powerful the attack was and how skillful aka powerful the one who was using the barrier was. If the barrier user was not strong enough to hold the barrier up against the force of the elemental attack being wielded at it then it would fail leaving its user totally drained and vulnerable to whatever attack that was currently hitting it. Because of this fact, few dragons ever use this magical defense barrier unless it was in desperation. 'Oh man, please let Spyro be strong enough to block this.' I thought this thought simply because Spyro was getting tired and he had been hurt by the Black Dragon attack Reeco had fired at both of us. I feared that even though he was very tough that he was either nearing or was already over the limit of his physical abilities. If he continued to push himself at this rate he wouldn't last much longer.

The black flames hit the barrier and for a brief minute the barrier held... at least until the flames exploded. Which surprised and scared me because I have never seen that before. Apparently, the explosion was too much for Spyro's already weaken strength to handle and the barrier flashed white and then shattered like glass sending a screaming Spyro flying toward Reeco. Reeco laughed as he powered up again. "Goodbye, 'hero'!" Reeco fired another much smaller Black Dragon wave at Spyro. Spyro saw the wave and somehow managed to dodge it.

"Shut up, Reeco! If you think you are going to win against me then you are in for a major surprise. I won't lose. I will win this fight. Now, let's get this over with!" Spyro gasped tiredly as he dived toward Reeco at full speed. Spyro changed his breath attack and breathed a small beam of ice at Reeco.

Reeco slapped the ice attack aside. "Okay, whatever you say, 'hero'!" He calmly said as he had grabbed Spyro in mid-dive. He kneed Spyro in the stomach knocking the air from him and then he grabbed his left foot and threw him down making Spyro roar out in pain as he was sent slamming into the ground at full force. Once he was down and dazed by not only the pain in his injured left foot and stomach but also fatigue, Reeco smiled, changed gears again and went into ass kicking mode. Spyro was so battered and tired from the fall and his injured left leg that as he tried to block the other dragon's attacks he wasn't able to do so quite as well as before. Reeco took full advantage of Spyro's condition and punched him in the face and chest repeatedly making him growl in pain and fall to his knees. "Having fun yet, 'hero'? I told you I was different from your old enemies. I am no push over like they were and you arrogantly thought you could beat me. Don't make me laugh! Well I hope you enjoy the view of the sandy ground because you are going to be seeing it a lot after I have buried you six feet under it!" He then picked Spyro up by the throat and held him in the air as if he weighed nothing. After holding him there for a little while he tossed Spyro up into the air and as Spyro came back down to the ground dazed Reeco jumped up into the air, spinning around using his black wings to help, and kicked him in the chest hard sending Spyro flying five feet through the air. He landed roughly on his left leg making the damage done worst and making him roar out in pain as he sat down in the sand taking deep breaths.

"I... can't... give... up...." Spyro had growled in pain, as he struggled to get up. As he looked over at Reeco he screamed, "You are going down, Reeco. One way or another!"

Reeco clapped his paws. "Bravo, your determination is truly inspiring, Spyro but then again I expect no less from a Vanguard warrior. I am honored that I had the chance to fight you to the death." Reeco then seemed to vanish into a black beam and shoot across the ground slamming into Spyro sending him to the ground face down. "Now," He said as he rematerialized and started to bring his sharp talons down into Spyro's unprotected back. "It ends!"

End of Part Four
#15 Posted: 04:44:29 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Five

"Actually, no it doesn't," Spyro growled as he quickly turned over and grabbed Reeco' taloned paw. Spyro then smiled and kicked Reeco in the chest with his good leg as he back flipped to his four feet or three feet in this case. "My my my aren't you overconfident, big shot. I am not finished yet, Reeco! I maybe tired but I refuse to give up and let you win." Spyro had then took up a battle stance on his three legs. "Time to lose, Reeco."

Reeco smiled at Spyro's comment and dropped down to a four legged stance, copying Spyro.

Seeing that Spyro was more hurt then he was letting on I quickly ran over to him. "Spyro, you have to stop before..." I didn't get to say much as Reeco unleashed a black beam of energy my way. Thank god it wasn't a Black Dragon beam but it could still kill me. How did I know? Just call it a hunch and leave at that. As the beam flew toward me, its speed increased and I knew there was no way I could move out of the way in time to avoid being hit so I just closed my eyes, threw my arms up in front of my face and prepared myself for the end. Instead, it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and saw that Spyro had blocked the attack.

"Are... you... okay..., buddy?" Spyro gasped as he looked at me with a smile. Blood was dripping out of his mouth and as I looked down my eyes widened as I saw the smoking chest wound. I looked back up into his eyes as tears started to fill mine. I knew he was dying and there was nothing I could do to save him.

"No, Spyro! You didn't have to risk your life like this for me!" That smile I have always known never left his face as he looked at me and shook his head.

"I... had... to... do... it... because... you... are... my... friend, Hun...ter. I... always... pro... tect my... friend... s." His eyes then closed and his head fell back lifeless into my arms. As that happened it felt like time just stopped for me. My friend, Spyro had been the one person who I knew I could always count on. Watching him die to save me changed me. I no longer thought of Spyro as just my friend... he was my brother-in-arms. We both were fighters... warriors... protecting all that we held dear from people who only knew how to cause misery, suffering and pain to accomplish their twisted goals. I looked up then and glared at Reeco as my face creased into an angry snarl.

"I swear, Reeco that you will pay for this!" I then looked back down as I cradled Spyro head in my arms. "Spyro! You can't be gone. Come on buddy, please say something." Tears started falling as I softly cried. I hadn't cried like this since I lost my family years ago and became an orphan. "Please don't leave me like this!" I cried as I shook him. When he didn't respond it felt like a dam behind my eyes had just burst because I just broke down and started crying uncontrollably, because I knew he was dead. He had died saving me. I gently laid his head down on the sandy beach before I glance up angrily, with tears in my eyes, and saw that Reeco was smiling. He was taking his time to gather dark energy to attack again. I growled in anger and glared at the black dragon from my crouched position. I knew if someone didn't stop him before he finished powering up then I was going to join Spyro in death. I looked back down at Spyro one last time as I powered up my bow to fight Reeco to the death, if necessary. "Come on, Spyro. Please come back. You have to because you are the Guardian. Who is going to protect us from people like Reeco if you aren't around? SPYRO!!!" At that moment, Reeco unleashed his attack and a miracle took place. I don't know how it happened but it did happen...

Spyro started glowing gold and as I looked back down at him he grabbed my left paw with his own in a tight grip. The energy from my left arm gauntlet flared up and then flowed into Spyro. The flow stopped and then I felt a powerful energy flow through me. The energy was warm, bright and full of a a type of power I had never felt before. "What's happening...!" I screamed as the energy started to flood my system. I felt like I was drowning in it and as I reached up in a silent plea for help the world flashed gold as a taloned paw grabbed my paw and pulled me out. My eyes opened and I looked down. "SPYRO..." I calmly said.

Flashing with golden energy, Spyro, with his eyes still closed smiled. "I am okay, Hunter. In fact, I feel quite good. Thank you for being a true friend and helping me out when I needed the help." The golden flash had then vanished and he had opened his eyes. When I looked at his eyes I gasped in surprise at what I saw...

"What the..."

In place of his normal purple eyes were golden ones. He turned those gold orbs to look at me as he quickly sat up, totally healed. "Hunter, don't move." He said in a whispery tone of voice. I had only nodded because I was too shocked to respond. Spyro had died in my arms and then he had miraculously come back somehow. I have never believed in miracles considering all my life I have felt alone. I lost my family tragically to a disease that was caused by something unknown. My village also got destroyed by a fire and I grew up depending on myself. Until I had met Spyro and Bianca and my other friends I had thought that some worldly force hated me for some reason. It had felt that way to me for years, but Spyro had changed that with his friendship and Bianca with her kind heart. I never thought I would meet people like Spyro, Bianca, Elora and my other friends, but I did and I thank whatever god that exist out there for giving me the chance to meet these wonderful people I care so deeply for. What tragedy once took from me, Spyro and my friends had given it all back to me with their kindness, friendship and most of all their love. If I was about to die here then at least my friend, no brother Spyro was here with me at the end...

Spyro turned his eyes to the approaching attack and quickly jumped to his feet. "Darkness, be eclipsed by the light and begone!" He roared raising his paw at the coming dark wave attack. A few moments later, the attack was obliterated by a golden beam of energy that shot out of Spyro's paw.

"NO, IT CAN'T BE!" Reeco had roared as he watched in horror as his attack was destroyed by the one person that shouldn't have been able to do anything because he had died. "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!" Spyro started walking toward him and he started backing up. "YOU DIED! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!"

"But I am, Reeco." Spyro said calmly in a tone of voice that surprised me. He seemed different somehow and I couldn't quite figure out just how that was possible. I watched as he continued to walk toward Reeco, who now was in panic mode. "Please leave and take your darkness with you. As long as I am Guardian you will never achieve your goals here."

"NOooo!" Reeco had roared as he unleashed a flurry of dark attacks at Spyro. Spyro had just kept walking toward him with an expression on his face that was neither a smile or frown. It simply was a serious expression. I had to do a double take because the way Spyro was acting it almost seem like he had grown older somehow. As he had continued to walk toward Reeco, a white glow had formed around his body. The glow was obviously the Celestial Barrier but this version of the barrier was much more powerful because it didn't merely block Reeco's attacks, it completely shattered them. Reeco finally decided that wasting his energy was a bad idea and he turned and ran toward the dark swirling portal. Spyro slowly followed him and as soon as Reeco reached the portal he turned and looked at me and Spyro with red glowing eyes. "This is not over yet, 'hero'! I will be back and next time you will not win!" He roared as he stepped through the portal. The portal closed and Spyro walked over to where the portal had been.

End of Part Five
#16 Posted: 04:46:53 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Six

He examined the location and for the first time since he had come back from the dead... he frowned. I walked over to where Spyro was looking and looked at him. "What's wrong, Spyro? You look troubled about something." Spyro looked at me with his strange glowing gold eyes.

"It's the black portal Reeco used to come here, Hunter. I can feel a trace of the dark energy that was in that portal. I remember feeling this same energy three years ago during our fight against Dragon Elder Red."

I sighed and rubbed my head as a headache suddenly materialized. "You mean to say that Reeco was using dark gem energy like Red did." Spyro just quietly nodded as he looked over at the horizon watching the sun as it slowly set and as day was slowly transformed into the starry sky of night. I just groaned and shook my head as I took my wrist bow off my gauntlet and reattach it to the metal clip on my belt. "Great, now we have to deal with another misguided dragon. Spyro, I have a bad feeling about this guy. I think we maybe in for the fight of our lives." Spyro had simply looked at me with those gold eyes of his and nodded in agreement as the two of us had headed back to the new house I had recently built.

---Later that evening...---

Bianca had shown up not too long after we got back and she had got a good look at the new golden eyed Spyro. She said nothing at first but as we all sat down to eat dinner she spoke up.

"Hunter, what happened to him?" Bianca asked as she looked at Spyro and ate her salad.

I looked at her and sighed. "I don't know the exact details, Bianca. But I will say that today we met a black dragon named Reeco and he tried to kill us."

"Actually, Bianca, Reeco killed me but due to some unknown reason I am not dead." Spyro said in that same whispery tone of voice as he looked at the her. She had looked at Spyro strangely and then closed her eyes. A few seconds later she opened them again and her facial expression took on one of shock.

"Spyro, I don't know how but your death has some how changed your magical signature." She said as she gave Spyro a hard look.

Spyro looked at her and arched an eye brow as he seemed to return to his old personality. "Say what...? What do you mean, Bianca? What has happened to me?"

Bianca shook her head and looked down at her feet. "I don't know, Spyro. All I do know is that you seem different somehow. Your dormant magical abilities must have awakened fully as you were dying and when you somehow came back they were altered. I am guessing it might be a built in survival instinct that dragons have. Or maybe, you just got lucky."

Spyro frowned and then looked down at the table. "Hunter, I want you and Bianca to keep this to yourselves for now. I don't want anyone else to know."

I looked at him and arched my left eye brow. "Why do you want us to do that, Spyro? Maybe you should tell Elora and everyone else what happen to you. They are your friends too and they have a right to know."

"But that is the problem, Hunter, even I don't know what has happened to me." He said in a tone of voice that made me and Bianca sit back in our chairs in shock. Spyro was afraid... deeply afraid of what had happened to him on the beach. I hadn't realized it until now that he was scared and that made me stand up, walk around and place a comforting paw on Spyro's right shoulder. "Please, guys, until I figure out what has happened to me and what my change might mean I need you guys to keep this to yourselves. Okay!" He then stood up slowly with my paw still on his shoulder. As he turned his gold eyes to me I saw tears and finally I realize that I had been right about him looking older. He had grown older in the last three years and I had never noticed until the fight had occurred and he had died.... only to be reborn a little later.

I had then hugged him as he cried and I cried. "It's okay, pal. We'll get through this together. I promise..." Spyro had looked at me and Bianca who had joined in on the hug. As we both watched his eyes changed again. The gold colored pupils faded and his original purple colored ones returned.

When we both looked at each other in surprise, Spyro had looked at us and asked, "What is it, you guys? What do you see?" Bianca pulled a mirror out of her new blue jacket pocket and held it in front of Spyro so that he could see his reflection. "What the... my eyes... They are back to normal. How?"

"I have no idea, Spyro. Maybe your emotions affect when they come and go but since this change in you is still so new there is no way of knowing." Bianca said as she put the mirror back in her jacket pocket. "I'll do some research and maybe I'll find something. What do you say?" Spyro just nodded his head, stood up quietly and left the room leaving me and Bianca to stare at each other in concern.

End of Part Six
#17 Posted: 04:49:41 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Seven

"Bianca, what are we going to do? Spyro asked us not to tell the others about his change. I can't keep this a secret from our other friends. It isn't right, but Spyro is like a brother to me. I can't go back on the promise I made him. If I do I would be betraying him and I can't do that to him. Not after all that he has done for me, you and everyone else. I don't know what to do, Bianca!" I had said as Bianca hugged me.

"Don't worry about it now, Hunter. Let's just spend the night together under the moonlight and let these problems go for now. There is always tomorrow." She said with a smile and I nodded and kissed her. We cleaned up the dinner table and spent that night together looking up at the stars. That was a happy time and then the next day came and we woke up to find Sparx buzzing around our heads in anger.

Spyro was gone and he had left before we woke up because as we walked into the kitchen we noticed that the table had been set. Our breakfast was prepared and sitting on the table was a note. I picked up the note and turned around to face Bianca as I read it:

Dear Hunter and Bianca,

Sorry I left like I did, but I have to clear my head of the events of yesterday. I understand that the promise I made you both keep is unreasonable and I won't hold you to it. It is up to you what you want to do. I promise you guys I will see you again soon. Thank you for your hospitality and I hope you enjoy your engagement present from me. I made this breakfast specially for you guys. Take care.

P.S. I know Sparx is still there with you guys. Please tell him I am sorry I left him but I couldn't afford to wake him up because he might have woken you guys up and spoiled the surprise breakfast I fixed for both of you. Hunter, please see to it that he gets back to Dragonfly Falls. I'll go there and get him later. Bianca, I look forward to hearing from you once you have done your research.

Your best friend,
Spyro the Dragon

After I had read the note me and Bianca looked at Sparx and Sparx began buzzing around like he had lost it and he probably had considering the fact that Spyro had started forgetting to take him with him wherever he went after Red was defeated. Then again Sparx had also been rather moody lately. I think he likes Ember's dragonfly, Blaze, but I could be wrong considering the fact that Blaze, unlike her partner who loves Spyro, isn't interested in Sparx. She does however like Sparky, Flame's Dragonfly. Yeah, I know it is screwed up but what do you expect. This is the Dragon Realms and everyday something strange always happens around here...

---Present---

"You know what, Hunter." Spyro whispered as he looked at him. "I am scared. For the first time in my life I am scared. These new powers still scare me even though I have had them for two weeks now. What am I going to do?" Spyro looked back down at the table and Hunter put his paw on Spyro's left shoulder.

"Spyro, I think it is time to tell them the truth of what happened to you at Dragon Shores." Spyro looked at Hunter and then looked down the table at his gathered friends. He then looked back at Hunter and nodded yes.

*Screen fades to black*
---------------------------------

The same opening credits roll...
-----------------------------------------

End of Part Seven
#18 Posted: 04:57:25 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Eight

-SEASON ONE-
Rising Destiny
Episode 03: Changes and Secret Relations: Part 8 of 11

---Avalar - Summer Palace - Day Earlier...---

A faun stood in a large clearing outside the palace walls. She was putting on a performance for her two friends, a bunny and cheetah. 'I hope I don't mess up.' She thought to herself as she begun...

Hunter and Bianca, her two friends watched as she executed a complex combination of magical routines and agile flips through ice rings she made with her magic. As she did her moves she thought back to what she had seen and heard earlier. 'Ember loves my dragon. That little pink powder puff thinks she can take what is rightfully mine. I'll show her just how wrong she is. No one takes what is mine. NOBODY!' As she thought this she finished her routine and looked at her small audience. Hunter and Bianca smiled at her as she bowed and walked over to them. "How did I do, guys?"

Hunter stood up and helped Bianca to her feet before patting Elora on the shoulder. "Excellent! You did excellent, Elora. I am sure Spyro will be very happy to see you." Elora frowned and dropped her head and Hunter cleared his throat. "Ah, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I know how you feel about Spyro. Ember..."

Elora growled. "What about that pink powderpuff of a dragoness? Say it! What about her?" Hunter frowned and started to back away but Elora grabbed him and held on tight. "WHAT... ABOUT... HER?!"

"Can't... breath... here... u... are... choking... me." Hunter gasped as Elora held on to him tightly and shook him like a wet rag. "Blacking... out... very... soon."

"Elora, stop it! You are hurting Hunter." Bianca said as she touched her friend's tense shoulder. "Let's talk about the problem instead of killing my soon to be husband. Okay!" Elora looked at Bianca and sighed letting go of Hunter in the process. "Hunter, darling, are you okay."

Hunter coughed and gasped as he slowly took deep breaths to keep from passing out from the temporary lack of air. He gave her a thumbs up as he kept taking deep breaths. Elora dropped her head in shame as she said, "I am sorry, Hunter, I had no right to do that to you. You were only trying to help me." Having caught his breath Hunter looked at Elora and smiled.

"It's okay, I know how you feel. I shouldn't have brought up Ember and your feelings about Spyro." Elora nodded and help her friend to his feet. Once up he looked over Bianca and nodded. "Ready to head to the Dragon Realms?" Elora and Bianca nodded as he checked his carrying bag. "Uh oh, I think we are missing someone."

"No we aren't, Sparx said that he was going to go ahead and meet us there. Besides, I think Spyro will very surprised to see us waiting for him in Nestor's home. Speaking of Nestor, Elora, where is he and the other Elder Dragons?

"I believe they are in a meeting. You do know that Elder Red is missing from his jar in the Professor's lab, don't you?" Hunter and Bianca looked at each other and frowned at this revelation.

"No, we hadn't heard that he had escaped from his jar. Elora, how could he? I mean he was so tiny that even Sparx and his dragonfly buddies could beat his but." Bianca said as Hunter laughed at the picture that formed in his head.

"No one knows because it happened during the night and the lab wasn't disturbed. It was as if someone..."

Hunter frowned and looked at Bianca and nodded. "As if someone portal jumped into the lab, took Red from his container and then left the same way they came in. Is that what you were going to say, Elora?" Elora looked at Hunter and Bianca and nodded.

"Wait a minute, what are you saying, Hunter? Who do you think could have done that?" She asked and Hunter turned and started to held for the nearest Avalarian Portal. "Hunter, wait! What is it? What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later, Elora. Right now we have to get to the Dragon Realms. Spyro has to be told this at once. This might be the first sign of a much bigger problem. I hope not but then again... I think its better to be safe then sorry." Hunter said as he turned and started walking toward the nearest portal. "Well, come on guys. Let's go!" Elora and Bianca followed and together they left for the Dragon Realms.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, they didn't notice a Black Dragoness watching them from the shadows as she opened a black portal. "Foolish, young ones, you have no idea what awaits you. Enjoy your last days of freedom, because soon.... very soon you will lose that freedom forever. Soon we, Shadow Dragons will rule all realms." Ryua said with a laugh as she stepped through a black portal. A second later, the black portal vanished leaving only a small trace of dark energy that a young white dragon picked up.

The young male Cloud Runner frowned as he flew overhead. "I must tell father of this development. The Shadow Dragons are on the move again and fear that what they are planning this time might be something none of us can handle. I only hope that my father has luck in finding this Dragon of Destiny." He said as he closed his eyes feeling the energies around him. As he focused he turned his large slender body to where the energies were the highest. He opened his eyes, gestured with his clawed paw and a white portal opened. He looked around Avalar one last time and then he entered the portal closing it behind him as he did.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---Next Morning...---

Spyro and his friends were all gather around the long dining table in the kitchen eating breakfast and passing notes and knowledge around about last night and the events that had happened two weeks back on Dragon Shores. Hunter, Bianca and Elora told Spyro what they had learned about his change and that had been nothing. During their meal, Tobin, a young green Peace Keeper dragon who was best friends with Spryo, showed up and took a seat at the table. Hunter was just finishing his recount of the events that happened on Avalar as Tobin sat down and joined them.

"So after that happened we came here to wait on you, Spyro. Oh, by the way we found Sparx and he wasn't too happy when we saw him. He said that you forgot to go pick him up at Dragonfly Falls in your hurry to get back here." Sparx flew out of Hunter's new jacket pocket and gave Spyro a look that said, 'You are so dead, pal!'

Spyro noticed his dragonfly's look and rubbed the back of his head with his right paw in embarrassment. "He he, sorry about that, Sparx. I really am. I didn't mean to forget you like that I just.... Okay, maybe this will show you how sorry I am. I got these this morning for you." Spyro opened his left paw to reveal five butterflies and seeing this Sparx smiled and began chasing them chomping them down one by one. As soon as he finished he started fluttering around Spyro kissing and hugging him as he did.

"Thanks, for the breakfast, partner." Sparx buzzed.

"Your welcome, buddy." Spyro said with a smile before he turned his attention away to look at Hunter and Bianca. "Now, let me get this straight, Red is free. When did this happen?"

"It happened two weeks ago." Blink said as Spyro and the others looked at him.

End of Part Eight
#19 Posted: 05:04:43 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Nine

"Two weeks ago, I was fighting Reeco on the beach at Dragon Shores. I even died there and came back somehow. This must have happened during the fight. Blink, was there anyone nearby who heard anything?"

"Excuse me, I hate to cut into this important conversation," Tobin said as he gave Spyro a serious look. "but, we have a major problem. Me and Amanda did as you asked, Spyro. We went back to Dragon Shores and checked the location where Reeco appeared."

Spyro frowned and nodded. "Hold on, Blink we'll get back to what you were saying soon enough. Well, Tobin what did you guys find out?" Tobin frowned and pulled out a data displaying device.

"You won't like it, but we found out this..." He turned on the device and a holographic 3d map appeared in front of everyone at the table displaying the Trans-Realm Portal Network. "From what we learned, Spyro, me and Amanda were able to pinpoint where Reeco came from. It is the Shadow Realms." Tobin touched the holographic display with a claw. The display changed and showed dark lines. "These dark lines are part of a secret Shadow Dragon portal network. See anything strange?"

Spryo looked at the map and then at Tobin. "That location is the exact same exit point at Dragon Shores as the normal portal system link. But how is this possible?"

Tobin touched the image again and as he did it changed showing the network lines changing directions over and over. "This is the current portal feed we have. This is what the portal network looks like currently. Me and Amanda checked the magical database and learned that the portals have been malfunctioning for the last five plus years."

"Five years!" Hunter said as he rubbed his chin in thought. "Wait a minute, five years ago was around the time Red was banished from the Dragon Elder Council. Am I right?"

Tobin smiled. "Yes, you are indeed correct, my friend. Red was tossed out five years ago because of his Dark Gem research. The other elders, including my father, Titan, and Ember, your father Nestor thought he was risking the safety of all the clans so they had the research stopped."

"Let me guess, Red didn't take the announcement that he was to stop all Dark Gem research so well." Ember said as she looked at Tobin.

"Your assumption would be correct, Ember, Red didn't take it well. In fact, from what I remember, since I was present in the council chambers at the time, Red called the elders, 'Old fools who only wanted the clans to live forever in the past and never advance into the future.'"

"Was that all Red said, Tobin?" Spyro asked as his friend sat back in his chair.

Tobin smiled and said, "No, Spyro, Red said some other things that made my father get up from his chair and knock his lights out. That was the funny part seeing Red bad mouthing the other elders and getting knock out cold. My father asked the council to forgive his rash behavior but Red was acting like the stuck jerk he had always been and that he was doing everyone a favor by removing the jerk from the table. Red was then dragged out of the council which kinda proved to be ironic because he was later voted out of the Elder Council by every single Elder, including my father who had rather a big grin on his face as he cast the final deciding vote."

"Ouch, that had to hurt. Tobin, are you absolutely sure that every elder voted against him?" Spyro asked. Tobin nodded. "Voted out with unambitious vote by your own peers has got to really suck big time. Was Red present to hear the vote be given?"

"No, not exactly, Red was still out cold on a big couch in the main hall. Like I said before, Spyro, my father knocked him out. Trust me when Titan knocks you out you stay out for a while. Also, Red has a glass jaw and even your mother Sandra aka Mrs. Shoutfire, Ember, could have knocked that loud mouth excuse for a dragon elder out cold for a few hours. I have to admit though it was funny seeing Red's expression when he woke up and saw all the other elders standing around him."

"Let me guess my mother gave Red the 'bad news'. Right?"

"Yep, leave it to our old teacher to give Red a send off he probably never has forgotten." Tobin said with a grin. "Man, your mother sure knows how to rub salt into a wound. She told Red that due to his arrogance he had been voted off the council. Red had snapped and slapped your mother in the face.

Ember frowned. "He did that? Oh, boy, he really screwed up bad."

"What do you mean, Ember?" Blink asked. Spyro groaned and Tobin, Flame and Ember all laughed at their friends obvious discomfort.

"What she means, Blink, is that no one hits her mama and gets away with it. Sandra has a rather nasty temper when you make her angry. Believe me when I say I know that what Red did was definitely the wrong action." Spyro said as he fidgeted nervously in his chair.

"Yeah, Spyro knows that because he always was getting his scaly but whipped by Sandra nearly every single school day. I am surprise he still has a tail considering how many times he got it kicked by her. In fact, all of us ran betting pools every single day to see what trouble Spyro would cause on that particular day to get a but kicking from Mrs. Shoutfire. She earned that name from yelling at Spyro everyday. She was relentless. In fact, I remember she kept telling Spyro that no matter how long it took she was going to beat some common sense into his hard head. Apparently, it didn't..." Flame said with a grin.

"Okay!" Spyro said as he cleared his throat, "I think we have strolled too far down memory lane and now we need to come back to the present and discuss our current problem." Spyro turned and looked at Hunter and his other laughing friends. "Stop laughing at my past. There is nothing funny about getting a beating from that..." Spyro shivered as he thought of his old teacher. "Woman! She was brutal but she did have a point I do act reckless at times and for that I have paid the price many times." All of Spyro's dragon friends looked at him with wide eyes and mouths. "WHAT?!"

"Oh nothing, we were just surprised to hear the great Guardian Dragon himself admit he regretted the times he acted reckless." Tobin said with a grin on his face. Spyro frowned and pointed to the holographic display. Tobin laughed and said, as he cleared his throat, "Okay, let's get back on track. Like I was saying before we took a slight trip down memory lane." Flame giggled and was promptly slapped gently in the back of the head by Spyro. "Red got K'Oed by Sandra and she and some of the other female elders tossed his but out the door. Although, in my opinion, it looked more like they first kicked him where the lights don't shine before tossing him out because I recall hearing him later groaning in pain outside." As Tobin said that all the males in the room groaned in phantom pain as they thought about that. The females in the room just smiled at the obvious discomfort. "Okay, after that happened, my father had some of the other Peace Keepers keep an eye on Red. Good thing he did because we learned where Red was getting his supply of dark gems from." Tobin tapped the holographic display point with a talon that read: Shadow Realm.

Everyone in the room went quiet for awhile. "But if that is true, how did he get the dark gems by the portal guards. I mean the guards would have seen Red or a shadow dragon coming and going." Blink said as everyone looked at him. "Well, wouldn't they?"

"Unfortunately, Blink, they wouldn't have because Red didn't use the main network. He used the Shadow Dragon's dark network. Remember what Tobin told us earlier about the network malfunctioning. I remember during the time we were fighting Red that all us had to use your uncle's gadgets as substitute Realm travel devices. By the way, tell your uncle that the rolling ball transport was fun but it gave me a headache. Anyway, I believe that the main network was being hijacked by Reeco and other Shadow Dragons for their plans." Spyro said.

End of Part Nine
#20 Posted: 05:18:22 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Ten

"But when we stepped in and defeated Red it must have thrown a major wrench into their plans so they gave up on those original plans and moved on to their back up plans." Hunter said. "It makes perfect sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Reeco had back up plans."

"But what was their original plans anyway?" Blink asked as he looked around the table at his friends.

"I believe that Reeco was using Red just like Red was using Gnasty Gnorc and his other lackeys to do his dirty work for him. Tobin, can you display a graphic animation of all the Dragon Realm portals at the time of Red's take over attempt?" Ember asked and Tobin nodded as he touched the display bringing up a series of past maps. Then he created an animated overlay chart and map. The data on the screen began to move as five years of network tracking data combined into an animated representation of the changes the portal network had gone through over the last four years. Everyone quietly watched as network links seem to change course and link up with Shadow Dragon's network.

"Bingo, I think we have figured it out." Spyro said as he pointed at the connections. "Look at the all the links. All those places are the same locations that were corrupted by the dark gems three years ago. It seems that the Shadow Dragons were trying to expand the borders of the Shadow Realm itself."

"But what would that accomplish, Spyro?" Elora asked.

"It would accomplish a lot, Elora. Reeco, I believe, was trying to take over the portal network." Spyro said as he point to the Shadow Realm portal connections. "They were doing a lot more then just hijacking our network... They were trying to take it completely over."

"But the mystery still remains, Spyro. Why were they trying to take it over?" Blink asked.

Flame rubbed his chin and frowned as a unsettling thought came into his mind. "I think I know. It is all quite simple. Reeco wants to invade our Realm. The hints are all right here in front of us. Red being used as a pawn, the network connections being manipulated, and the fact that Reeco knew who you were, Spyro. It all adds up to the same thing. He has been planning this invasion of his for many years. Hell, he may even have been the source of many dragons disappearing over the years."

Tobin frowned as he growled, "Flame is indeed correct, Spyro. Many dragons who were very knowledgeable on the history and knowledge of the ancient Vanguard Guardian Clan have been disappearing over the years. Some have been returned but their memories are either mixed up or totally blank."

Spyro groaned and rubbed his head. "There is that name again. I have heard of the Vanguard Clan but aren't they just an ancient myth." Tobin looked at Spyro and shook his head.

"Spyro, the Vanguard Guardians were one of the most powerful magic using dragon clans that have ever existed. They built the Trans-Realm Portal Network, for petes sake! Even now their power still flows through the network keeping it alive and working. Without them we wouldn't even be here. They are the ones who found this realm years before the Sorceress..." At the mentioning of her old boss, Bianca growled and tensed up. Hunter rubbed her shoulders and she calmed down.

"Sorry, to interrupt you, Tobin, but every time I hear her name I just want to strangle her. To think I once served someone so vile as her makes me want to cry. I was blind back then. I didn't understand what kinda person she was but I do now and I swear that I will never again work for someone like her."

"Okay, as I was saying, the evil witch from the Forgotten Realm banished us here thinking it was a wasteland we would die in. But thanks to the Vanguard Clan we survived. That Clan had made contact with many races including humans, but during the Dragon Clan Wars that happened before the Banishment, the portals to the human world were forever broken to protect that world from the Shadow Dragons. In fact, the Vanguard found the Shadow Realm and built an incredible Trans-Realm traveling city known as Vanguard Command." Hearing that name, Elora eyes opened wide.

"I can't believe it, I once read something about a magical floating city that appeared on Avalar during one of our warring periods centuries ago. The inhabitants of that city were dragons and they called themselves the Vanguard. They helped bring peace to our world and then they left. But before they left they promised that they would always be around to help us if we needed their help ever again. After that they created a network portal from Avalar to the other Realms. Over time they became nothing more then a myth that my people spoke of with great respect. Until now I hadn't believed that there was any truth to the ancient myth." Spyro seem to smile as a thought came to him.

"Well, Elora, the myth is true and my clan has an ancient mural that proves it. Anyway, I believe that since the Vanguard traveled to many different realms and worlds in Vanguard Command the knowledge of their existence is known by many races and clans. In fact, Blink how did your uncle get here?"

"My uncle found some old info that spoke of the Dragon Realms. Along with that info was bits and pieces of ancient knowledge on how to create portals between realms. My uncle deciphered what he could and left the rest back at his lab in the Forgotten Realms. He tried to come here directly to find the dragon clans to help fight Ripto." Spyro smiled at the mention of 'Shorty' the second villain he had fought after defeating Gnasty Gnorc the first time. "Instead, my uncle ended up on Avalar and because the Avalarians remembered the Vanguard dragons my uncle used the knowledge he had gained from deciphering the ancient Vanguard text to try and bring a dragon from the Dragon Realms instead of going there himself."

Spyro smiled and said, "And that dragon just happened to be me. I was on my way to Dragon Shores for a well earned vacation. Ember and Flame had already gone ahead of me and I was going there to join then when the portal changed directions sending me and Sparx to Avalar where I met you guys." Blink nodded and smiled.

"All because of an accident made by my uncle you got to meet Hunter and Elora as well as the rest of us. As for the knowledge my uncle left behind in the Forgotten Realms I believe Agent 9 is still researching that info right now. Spyro, maybe we should pay him a visit sometime in the near future."

"Good idea, but first there is so much info to go through. We have to do some history research and figure out how the past links to the present because it will be those links that will shed some light on our possible future. Now, that we have talked about the Vanguard for the last couple hours and still haven't gotten anywhere let's move on to other presenting matters. Blink, as you were saying earlier."

Blink thought back to the question for a moment before he said, "Yes, I think Moneybags heard something. He did say that the power in his shop was going on and off so he went outside to check the power generator to see what was wrong. He had checked and found nothing wrong so he had started to head back in but he ran into someone."

Hunter scratched his chin as they all started to think about what Blink was saying. "Okay," Ember said, "You say that Money-bags ran into someone. Who was it?"

"Moneybags told my uncle that he didn't know. The only thing he did know was it was a female, she was tall, and she had black scales. I think we can safely say she was a dragon and considering the fact that there are no black dragons in the Dragon Realms we can also say she wasn't from around here. I willing to bet she was a Shadow Dragon considering all the info we have heard so far. I bet she was the one who broke Red out."

"In case you young ones are curious: her name is Ryua, and she is the younger sister of Reeco, who you know is the young leader of the Shadow Dragon Warrior Clan. I hope that answers your questions." said a very deep and familiar male voice.

End of Part Ten
#21 Posted: 05:20:59 16/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part Eleven

They all turned and saw Nestor, the Artisan Dragon elder and leader standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. "Hi, young ones. Has anything unusual happened while me and Sandra have been gone. Ember, do you have anything to report."

"Actually, we have discovered a secret Shadow Dragon plot." Ember said with a smile as everyone nodded in agreement.

Nestor smiled. "Good work, everyone. Keep it up." He looked at Spryo and gestured to him to come with him as he slowly turned and walked out of the dinning room. "Spyro, I need to tell you something in private."

"Ok," Spyro said as he followed Nestor out of the kitchen dinning hall and down the hall way that led to his office.

---Nestor's Office---

Nestor led Spyro into his office and took a seat behind his large desk. "Take a seat, Spyro. What I have to tell you will take a while."

"Actually, Nestor, I want to go talk to Moneybags and the Professor about our so called black dragon problem. Whatever it is you have to tell me it can wait until later." Spyro said as he started for the door. Nestor frowned waved his paw and the door locked. "Oh come on, Nestor. Surely what you have to tell me isn't that important that it can't wait until later!"

"Spyro, in all the years that I have known you you have been a smart ass with a tough guy atittude. You never listen to us elders when we say don't do something or go anywhere. You just take it upon yourself to do whatever the hell you want to do and....

"Excuse me, Nestor but if I did whatever you old ones wanted me to do without question Gnasty Gnorc would be ruler of the Dragon Realms right now and all of us, including me, would be statues in either his garden, dining room or... he would have shattered us into a million pieces by now. So please don't go there because you know that it was because of my disobedience that we are all still here. Besides I am sure you heard what we said about the Vanguard and the Shadow Dragons. Nestor, I fought their leader at Dragon Shores..."

"And you died and were reborn. Yes, I know, Spyro." Nestor said calmly making Spyro's eyes open wide in surprise. Nestor smiled. "Nice to see that even an old dragon like me can still surprise a young dragon like you."

"But... but..., how did you find out?" Spyro asked as he thought about it for two seconds and then looked around for Sparx. "Okay, Sparx, come out wherever you are because I know it was you who told Nestor." Sparx buzzed and showed up with a 'I am sorry I told' expression on his face. Spyro frowned and looked at his dragonfly. "Traitor!"

"I am sorry, Spyro, I was angry with you and Nestor was nearby so I told him what I knew." Spyro smiled and patted his friend gently.

"I deserved it, Sparx, for mistreating my lifetime partner and friend." He said as he sat down in front of Nestor desk. "Okay, Nestor, you have my attention. What do you want to tell me that is so important that you couldn't wait until later to tell me?" Once Spyro has asked his question he watch as Nestor's smile faded to be replaced with a seriously sad expression. "What's wrong, Nestor?"

"Spyro, you need to know something about Flame."

"What is it, Nestor?" Nestor hesitated and Spyro frowned as impatience began to make him feel irritated. "Well... Come on, Nestor tell me before you forget. I swear your memory is getting worst as the years pass. Well..."

Nestor sighed and calmly said, "Spyro, Flame is your younger brother." After Nestor said that Spyro just looked at him with a silent unreadable expression. "Well, Spyro, say something!"

"What do you mean, Nestor?" Spyro asked as he looked over at the elder dragon in shock at the revelation that had just been dropped on him like a fire bomb.

"You heard me perfectly well, Spyro." Nestor said in calm tone. "Flame is your younger brother."

"And you are just telling me this now! What the...!" Spyro said as he seemed to lose control of his voice and stood up, turned and walk over to the closed door. Once he got there he ripped the door open with pure dragon strength. Nestor frowned and got up to follow Spyro. He could tell that Spyro was not happy about the truth being withheld for so many years from him but if only he gave him the chance to explain why then maybe the coming fight could be avoided altogether.

"Spyro, wait!" Nestor said as he walked after him as quickly as his old legs could take him. Spyro turned around with nostrils flared and smoke billowed out as his anger seemed to grow in front of the elder. This growth caused his newly awakened powers to flare up in him. The gold arm bands flashed white as Spyro's paws started to glow.

"Stay the hell away from me, Nestor! I trusted you and you kept this secret from me. I bet you know who my parents are too. Well, answer me!" Spyro screamed as he glared at him. Nestor frowned and dropped his head slightly.

"Yes, Spyro, I know who your parents are and that they are still alive. I am sorry I didn't tell you the truth about you and Flame being brothers. I was trying to protect him and you from those who would try and hurt one or both of you. Please, Spyro, forgive me." Nestor said sadly as he looked into Spyro's glowing purple eyes.

For a few minutes no one said or did anything. After enough time had passed, Spyro had roared in anger and pain. Nestor and everyone else who was present appeared in the hall to see what was going on. Spyro looked at his friends standing in the kitchen doorway and then he turned to Nestor with his fangs bared in an angry snarl. "Go to hell!" He growled and as he did, his glowing eyes changed from purple to gold and he sent a wave of energy flying knocking Nestor off his feet and sliding him down the hallway into Mrs. Shoutfire who was knocked into the wall putting a dent in it. Spyro's temper seemed to drain from as he looked at his paws in shock. "What- have- I- done!" He looked over at Nestor and Mrs. Shoutfire aka Sandra as tears started to fall from his eyes. He noticed that his eyes had changed gold again thanks to his anger. <i>Bianca was right, my emotions are what trigger my change. I have to learn how to control these feelings or someone I care about might get hurt or worst killed.</i> "Nestor- Sandra- please forgive me! I didn't mean to...." After Spyro's shock silenced him he turned and ran out the front door taking flight as he did.

"SPYRO... WAIT!" Nestor yelled as Sandra helped him back to his feet. Nestor's facial expression took on one of total sadness as he looked at his mate. "Sandra... what have I done?"

Sandra only closed her eyes and shook her head. "No, Nestor," She whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at him with an equal expression of sadness. "What have we done...?"

TO BE CONTINUED....
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#22 Posted: 20:48:53 16/01/2008
*has already read on FF.net, and enjoyed it a lot*

Also, you may want to consider putting some sort of warning in the topic title. Posts with that length can sometimes cause loading issues.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#23 Posted: 20:56:31 17/01/2008
Why are there so many parts????
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#24 Posted: 15:52:46 18/01/2008
To "jamieque": If these become episodes, whether fan-based or real life episodes, could you give me a link to where I could watch them????

To "HIR": Could you give me a link to where I could read these episodes????
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#25 Posted: 20:12:01 18/01/2008
Wow! That's...a lot of writing! More than me when I write my own Spyro stories! smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#26 Posted: 22:03:33 18/01/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
To "jamieque": If these become episodes, whether fan-based or real life episodes, could you give me a link to where I could watch them????

To "HIR": Could you give me a link to where I could read these episodes????

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/24..._Rising_Destiny
Season 1

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/30...estiny_Invasion
Season 2
---
#27 Posted: 22:59:25 18/01/2008
Thank you, HIR.
---
#28 Posted: 01:13:23 19/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks, HIR, for pointing more readers to where I post the episodes first. I have just uploaded Episode 11 of Season Two. The Cynder Rising Saga is one of the most shocking sagas to date due to how episode 11 ends.... I'll be uploading more episodes from season one here very soon.
#29 Posted: 01:19:39 19/01/2008
@_@ Thanks HIR.. more to read.. *whine* I wanna write mah story! >.<!
#30 Posted: 01:53:18 19/01/2008 | Topic Creator
The animated version of Dragon of Destiny will be called The Destiny Chronicles. The website address for the show and the films will eventually be the Legacy of Ages Website. The address for the soon to be launched site is on the Spyro: Legacy of Ages: Secret of the Mystic Tome - Updated Info topic.
#31 Posted: 02:43:07 19/01/2008
Interesting. Nice to know too.
#32 Posted: 02:46:57 19/01/2008
Quote: jamieque
Thanks, HIR, for pointing more readers to where I post the episodes first. I have just uploaded Episode 11 of Season Two. The Cynder Rising Saga is one of the most shocking sagas to date due to how episode 11 ends.... I'll be uploading more episodes from season one here very soon.

I read it... can't write any reviews thought, because I had to tighten up certain security measures on my computer (hacking issues). So I'll give you my opinion now...

...it was very well written! Plus, the cliffhanger at the end was a very appropriate one! Can't wait for what comes next!
---
#33 Posted: 03:14:32 19/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I am glad you liked it. The cliffhanger was a shock I bet. Oh, I know you are probably curious about who the black phoenix is. Heh heh... His name is coming up in the next episode. Also, I know you were probably surprised by how I brought Dark Spyro into the series. His introduction just came out of left field. And Cynder/Carla... ah boy she has become a major threat now.

Episode 12: Dark Horizons is going to be really shocking. How did Spyro and company survive Cynder's fury wave attack? Well... with luck you'll get the answer in a few hours. I am writing episode 12 right now and I have to say that if you thought the end of episode 11 was shocking wait till you read the ending of episode 12... Now that will be bad. I know... I am being evil but I hinted at the coming dark turn of events in early episodes. Well.. now things are taking that dark turn.
#34 Posted: 22:38:03 19/01/2008
No, no... evil stories aren't bad.

Believe me... I acted as a certain someone's beta for a few chapters of his story. It was also a very dark story. <.<
---
#35 Posted: 17:46:32 22/01/2008
Are these episodes going to be on live T.V. or fan-based episodes???? And whatever the episodes end up to be, when will these be released???? And what's with the 3 different story lines????
---
#36 Posted: 21:50:58 23/01/2008
"Jamieque"???? Hello???? Dude, why aren't you answering me????
---
#37 Posted: 02:01:47 24/01/2008
He's busy... too busy to be here.

HAVE PATIENCE PEOPLE! <.<;
---
#38 Posted: 18:05:37 24/01/2008
Oh man. When will he return???? I want him to answer my questions!!!! I have so many to ask him!!!!
---
#39 Posted: 20:43:37 24/01/2008
If you really can't wait... get an FF.net account and drop him a Personal Message.

But don't spam him with messages... one message with all of your questions will do. <.<;
---
#40 Posted: 22:10:59 24/01/2008
No, I can wait. It's just sometimes gets frustrating waiting for something or someone.
---
#41 Posted: 02:05:12 25/01/2008
Yes... well he isn't active as often as some of us. <.<
---
#42 Posted: 16:30:57 25/01/2008
O.K. Thanks.
---
#43 Posted: 14:53:54 28/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks, HIR for telling SpyroGamer2008. SpyroGamer2008, I will try to be on this forum more often but work on the films and both the Dragon of Destiny series and the outline for the animated Destiny Chronicles are sucking up a lot of my time. I will be uploading more episodes soon... Also, get ready for in the upcoming new episodes on FF.net a sneak peak at the future of Spyro and his friends will be revealed...
#44 Posted: 17:53:49 29/01/2008
Hi, "jamieque". I have three quick questions for you. First off, can you give me a link to all of the other stories of Spyro that you've written???? (Not the Dragon Destiny series, since I already have that on my labtop and am starting to read it. I mean all of the Hunter Chronicles or something like that stories. I would really like to read them.) Secondly, when you make the "movies"/episodes for the stories you've written, which story will the episodes be based off of???? The Dragon Destiny Series, or your other stories you've written???? And finally, could you give me a link to the pictures of Spyro and others in your "movies"/episodes???? I'm having trouble finding it.
---
Last edited at 17:56:03 29/01/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
#45 Posted: 22:31:39 31/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Hi, "jamieque". I have three quick questions for you. First off, can you give me a link to all of the other stories of Spyro that you've written???? (Not the Dragon Destiny series, since I already have that on my labtop and am starting to read it. I mean all of the Hunter Chronicles or something like that stories. I would really like to read them.) Secondly, when you make the "movies"/episodes for the stories you've written, which story will the episodes be based off of???? The Dragon Destiny Series, or your other stories you've written???? And finally, could you give me a link to the pictures of Spyro and others in your "movies"/episodes???? I'm having trouble finding it.

Sorry about that, SpyroGamer2008. If you want to read the other stories in the Spryo: Dragon of Destiny saga then just click on my name on Fanfiction.net and you'll find all the series and spinoff links. As for the animated Destiny Chronicles version of the Dragon of Destiny episodes will be similar and very different. I can go into any details on the animated series but it will be heavily based on the Dragon of Destiny series. As for the artwork for the film.... Go to either Spyroforum.com or Deviantart.com and look for my name jamieque.
#46 Posted: 15:51:26 01/02/2008
Okay, thanks. Oh, and by the way, your story is starting to sound great!!!! I just read Episode 1 and 2 last night. It's very gripping!!!! The only thing that I have trouble understanding is the Shadow Dragon part of the story, since I didn't get the Spyro: Shadow Legacy game, due to the fact that I don't have a DS. Oh well, maybe I'll get one later.

Side Note: I have one more question to ask you. How come in the prelude Episode 1 in Series One of the Dragon Destiny Series, when you said that Flame was 28 years old, did you refer to Dragon Years or Human Years????
---
Last edited at 15:57:08 01/02/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
#47 Posted: 21:47:26 07/02/2008
Oh, and one more question to ask you, "jamieque". When is Episode 3 of your Spyro story going to become available to read online????
---
#48 Posted: 22:04:40 08/02/2008
I can't wait for these Episodes to come out on Youtube.
---
#49 Posted: 23:17:20 12/02/2008
Sorry for posting 4 consecutive times in a row, but I'm getting worried. I know that "HIR" said previously that "jamieque" is busy with work on this project and all, but it's been 12 days so far, all of which we've hadno sign of "jamieque" anywhere on this site. I hope he/she returns soon.
---
#50 Posted: 17:07:25 13/02/2008
Day 13 of waiting, and still no sign of "jamieque". I hope he/she's all right.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me