Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Side bar words TO small. [CLOSED]
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#1 Posted: 09:53:04 14/01/2008 | Topic Creator
It would be that much easier to read the writing on the side if it wasn't SO small that its missing pixels. I mean I don't know about you but I sea deformed letters wear r looks like i and e looks like c and s looks like a backwards z.
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#2 Posted: 12:41:36 14/01/2008
Try adjusting your font size, then. Or get glasses.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
Anonymous Fodder
#3 Posted: 18:47:26 14/01/2008
Try messing with your computers screen resoultion if everything is too small, and do what Spyrogon said to. If you still can't read it, get glasses. I can read the side bar perfectly with and without my glasses.
BASALT Green Sparx Gems: 218
#4 Posted: 19:10:37 14/01/2008
same here. if you're going blind but dont want to/cant get glasses press 'Control (and) +' you may see it as 'ctrl' '+'. that will increase the font size of the browser (internet explorer/mozilla/opera/netscape etc)
---
An apple a day=7 apples a week!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Throw your apples at your doctor!
www.RGAclan.tk Please join the site!
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#5 Posted: 19:40:32 14/01/2008
Actually, with some computers (like mine), it's Control and Scroll. As in push the thing in the middle of some mouses forward or back.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#6 Posted: 19:43:19 14/01/2008
Both Ctrl + Scroll and Ctrl + + or - work for me.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me