Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Another pair of wings [CLOSED]
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#1 Posted: 02:01:58 27/05/2010 | Topic Creator
so....makin a new story. w00t! xD
um....prelogue...sort of...>.>
-
It was my fault. I had to get the idea of seeing the performance. even after the first one didn't end so well. we were lucky we wern't spotted. then again, we were just a group of kids in the audience. why would anyone suspect anything? I thought our luck would hold. I thought we were forgotten, but apparently we wern't. and when they attacked, we couldn't get away like the others. We had to stay and fight. And i lost all of them, exept for Crystal. We were seperated in the fight, there were so many. Crystal and i had to get away, but we searched after that. We just kept searching. For our group, our friends, our only family. We both knew it was useless. They were gone, but we still had hope. But with every day that passed by, our lonleyness grew, our fears were becoming real, our hope was fading. So we decided to follow them, i didn't know why, i didn't know how Crystal agreed with me so quickly, i didn't know a lot about the decision, but we both seemed to sense that we needed to follow them. It helped with the lonlyness a little, but afterwards it just grew bigger than before. We only had eachother, and everyday we watched them, we were in fear of being seen. We, unlike them, were careful. We didn't want anyone to find out about us. We feared the same thing would happen again. Our family would be lost, and we couldn't risk that again. Yes, they at first were never seen of, but then joined the CSM. We, on the otherhand, didn't want anyone to find out, our kind or not. and if they spot us, they soon figure out we're one of them. And when someone learns about us, we can never leave them behind, for some reason. We were lucky to never be seen for that long. But our luck soon ended, but we both knew we wouldn't give up without a fight. But that fight turned out to be short lived, we stayed with them, and then got the biggest shock of our life.
-
anyone want me to continue? smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:20 13/06/2010 by Pinkdesi101
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 06:55:34 27/05/2010
Awsome. Is it an Percy Jackson story? xD Sorry, I don't know. All I know is it be awsome. C:<
---
Back from hibernation.
#3 Posted: 23:55:04 28/05/2010 | Topic Creator
no, its not percy jackson. lol. i don't think you know what it is. >.>
-
chapter one-
Crystal and I were behind a tree, looking on at them. They were walking out of a house. And, no, we wern't in a town. we were in the middle of a forest. We just looked on, watching them and listening to them. Just then, the youngest one, a little girl, went silent.
"i think someone is here." She said. Crystal and i froze, not moving an inch, barely breathing, but also, trying to not think of anything. anything at all. because one thought, even just imagining, say, the color white, would give us away. and it's nearly impossible for girls to not think of anything, but Crystal and i had practiced, from all the times we were watching them.
"what is it?" the oldest girl asked. She was the leader of the group, and only 14. maybe 15, but that didn't matter too much.
The younger girl closed her eyes, concentrating. "Over there! I see them!" The youngest boy said, pointing in our dirrection.
"crap! stupid raptor vision!" I muttered. "run!" Crystal and I spun around and ran as fast as we could. I looked behind us to figure out who was chasing us. The oldest boy, 14 or 15 years old. Luckily, he was the blind one, but still, he could follow us by sound. "Crystal, split up." I said, and she ran left, but the boy followed her. I had to get him away from Crystal, so i purposefully tripped. That got his attention. He changed dirrections and headed towards me. Before i got up, i saw the oldest girl come up to him.
"Ig, follow the dog." She said. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, Crystal is a dog.
I got up and started running again, the girl was close at my heels. I saw a pond nearby, and jumped into it, swimming down to the bottom, but i couldn't stay in there forever. The girl followed me in, i put a desperate look on my face, then swam up to the top, and gasped for air. Okay, i didn't need air at all, but i couldn't let her be suspicious. I swam for the shore then got up, but before i got far, i slipped and fell.
-
like it? smilie
---
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#4 Posted: 01:37:59 29/05/2010
yes, i do! it's awesome!!smilie
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
#5 Posted: 01:40:32 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
and i need someone to figure out what this is about.(the books its based off of)
---
#6 Posted: 02:37:38 29/05/2010
uh...*thinks hard* i got nothin'.
---
#7 Posted: 16:35:09 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
fine, i'll tell you after this chapter.
--
chapter two:
I landed on a giant tree root and hit my side. Hard. I knew i had broken a few ribs, and if my ribs were broken, that weren't the only bones broken. But i couldn't concentrate on that, i had to get away, so i rolled around and tried to get back up. But before i could, she had already caught up to me. She threw a punch at me and i tried to roll out of the way, but it caught my arm. But then she got a good look at me, and apparently decided i wasn't too big of a threat.
"Who are you?" She snarled. I stayed silent. "Who are you?!" I still stayed silent. Then, i heard a yelp from behind me. I turned my head and saw the boy grab Crystal. She growled and tried to bite his fingers, but he didn't let go. The girl just glanced at them, but then set her focus on me again.
My side was starting to hurt, and i felt that my shirt was soaked with blood. I didn't need to look to figure that out, but i didn't want to figure out how badly.
"We need to get her to a hospital." The boy said.
"How do we know she's not working for another lunatic that wants to kill us, or auction us, or examine us?" The girl said, but looked at me again. "Okay, fine, my mom can drive her to the hospital." She said after a moment of silence. I tried to hide the fear from my face. I couldn't go to the hospital. The girl tried to pick me up, but i pushed her hands away. She would know if she picked me up, its pretty obvious.
"You have to go to the hospital. Do you want to die?" She asked.
Finally, i talked to her. "I can walk." I said, then tried to stand up, but stumbed and leaned against a tree.
"No, you can't. Now let me carry you." She said, using a 'don't argue with me' tone, but after everything i'd been through in my life, i wasn't going to let this one kid, only two years older than me, boss me around.
I just glared at her, but she was immune to it, and tried to glare back. Luckily, i'm also glare-immune.
"Okay, fine, you can walk, just lean on him." She said.
"Hey!" The boy protested.
"You wanted to help her."
He mumbled but walked up to me and we walked over to the house. The only adult, her mom, i guessed, ran over.
"What happened?" She asked, looking at me.
"She fell." The girl answered.
"Take her in the house, i can help some." She said. "I'm a vet." She told me.
Somehow, that just made me suspicious.
So, she took me up some steps and put me in a bed. As stubborn and caucious as i was, i barely said anything. Must have been my loss of blood.
"Let me see your injurys." She said.
"No."
"I have to, or else you'll die of blood loss, now let me see your side."
I looked at her. "Don't tell them. Don't tell anyone." I whispered.
---
who likes the new chapter? smilie
---
#8 Posted: 16:51:13 29/05/2010
Awsome! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 16:52:25 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
yep. oh, and, it's Maximum Ride.
---
#10 Posted: 16:57:19 29/05/2010
Maximum Ride? I've heard of it, but I dunno what it is. D:

EDIT: Googled it. I need to read these books. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:03:01 29/05/2010 by Night Owl
#11 Posted: 17:16:07 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
lol. xD
i actually started with the fourth book (well, the first book in the protectors) which was dumb, but the library didn't have the first one at that time. :/
---
#12 Posted: 17:45:38 29/05/2010
D: I need to go to the libary, these books sound great. xD
---
Back from hibernation.
#13 Posted: 18:25:55 30/05/2010 | Topic Creator
they are. smilie
read them! ಠ_ಠ
---
#14 Posted: 00:47:13 01/06/2010
that was a great chapter, please post more soon!i mean, tonight!
---
#15 Posted: 17:35:06 04/06/2010
^ Agreed. C:< Also, I would like to say I successfully located the Maximum Ride books in my library. 8D I'll read them tomorrow, I have ages then. >>
---
Back from hibernation.
#16 Posted: 01:11:16 05/06/2010 | Topic Creator
okay, just so you know the order...
original series-
1. the angel experement
2. schools out-forever
3. saving the world and other extreme sports
the protectors-
4. The final warning
5. Max
6. Fang
the survivors-
7. Angel
okay, the seventh one isn't out yet, but still...
---
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#17 Posted: 12:48:32 06/06/2010
why dont you call it...IMMA FIRIN A MEDIOCRE EMPLOYEE
#18 Posted: 19:57:26 06/06/2010 | Topic Creator
because i don't think anyone in the Maximum Ride series has the power to fire a lazor yet, or is a manager of anything smilie
---
#19 Posted: 19:07:04 08/06/2010
i love this story so post more.
---
#20 Posted: 23:21:27 08/06/2010 | Topic Creator
okay, since two people requested, yes. smilie
and note i said two people.
i know what you're all thinking. only macey asked!
but nobody saw the other request. smilie lol
and to the second person, "HAI!!!! CAN I PUT UR STORY, TOO? ITS AWESOME!!!!!! lol"
-
chapter three:
Crystal jumped up on the bed and went between me and the girl's mom. She bared her teeth and growled, trying to protect me.
"Crystal," I said, sighing. "I have to show her."
She looked at me, then shook her head and jumped off the bed.
"Did she just shake her head?" I tried not to laugh at her face. You think she would be used to things like that by now.
I just ignored the question and showed her my side.and then she put a surprised face on her already surprised face, which made me really wonder how much time she spent with her daughter.
"the wound is worse than i thought"
I used all my self-control not to face/palm. So, she's conserned about my side wound and not noticing the FREAKING WINGS!!!!
"Um, anything else you might have noticed besides my side?"
"Its not your side thats hurt badly, its your wing."
Okay, that made the urge to face/palm go down a little. But then again, the wing was still bad news, too.
"Its going to take two weeks to heal."
five or six days. i thought to myself.
"No, don't even think about flying in five or six days."
Yeah, i couldn't hide my surprised face that she knew what i was thinking.
"I'm used to my daughter's quick-healing, and know when she decides that the healing time is sooner." She explained. "Believe me, you'll be able to go in two weeks, but i'm not sure how you're going to keep everyone else figuring it out in that time. I'll try my best, but when Max had to stay inside for a while, she almost went crazy."
oh crap.
She bandaged both wounds, but did more to the wing. Probebly because she already knew how to take care of them, being a vetranarian. I thought of how ironic it was that her daughter was part avian.
"Okay, come on. It's time for dinner." She said, and gave me her hand. I got up. "Just, make sure not to move your wing. Not just because it might give you away, but it needs time to heal. Although i would prefer it to not be tucked in so tightly, if it were any looser, Max would figure out too quickly."
I nodded. Then looked at Crystal.
"You won't be able to eat at the table, sorry." I said to her. Her face looked sad, but i knew it would be more than a dead givaway. "Its okay, i'll try to give you pieces of my food whenever i can." Her face brightened in gratitude.
"Oh crap." I said.
"Whats wrong?" Max's mom asked.
"I can't eat as much food as i need. Again, dead givaway."
"You need to eat food, especially now that you're hurt. You can use being in the forest starving as some cover, but i'll give you some food later, too. Now, come on, everyone is waiting."
--
so, do you think they'll figure the wings out right at dinner, or later? smilie
---
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#21 Posted: 18:07:54 10/06/2010
Very good I recognized the Maximum Ride thing in the first or second chapter. I've only read half of the first book because it frustrated me. Though you may want to space it out a bit so it's not so hard on the eyes.

Maybe the title can be Another Pair of Wings? IDK first thing that popped into my mind.
#22 Posted: 22:20:39 11/06/2010
i love it! please continue, and thank you for continuing. i was so eager to read it that i was bouncing off the walls. how do you rite like that?
---
#23 Posted: 17:39:25 12/06/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101
okay, just so you know the order...
original series-
1. the angel experement
2. schools out-forever
3. saving the world and other extreme sports
the protectors-
4. The final warning
5. Max
6. Fang
the survivors-
7. Angel
okay, the seventh one isn't out yet, but still...

Awsome, thank you! xD I managed to rent School's out forever, but noe the angel experiment. DX I read to page 399 of School's out forever just today. o.O I know why you like these books, they're awsome. xD My fave is Iggy. xD Or Angel, 'cause she's cute, a six year old with wings. xD
---
Back from hibernation.
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#24 Posted: 21:34:44 12/06/2010
IMMA FIRIN A MEDIOCRE EMPLOYEE
or call it maximum ride:the day of the dr.octogonapuses
#25 Posted: 21:36:08 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
@adria: yay! someone recognized it! smilie
thanks for the tip
@shorty: lol. um....i type letters....i don't know! maybe because i read lots of books....
@nightowl: DX
yes, now you know the magic of maximum ride books smilie
remember, angel isn't an actual angel. o.o like, for instance, her mind controling powers
---
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#26 Posted: 03:10:47 13/06/2010
Maximum ride rocks your socks!!! i read the first five books, and they're pretty cool. i like the title, adria smilie
---
You gotta believe!
#27 Posted: 03:22:44 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
yay! smilie
and i changed the title
---
#28 Posted: 03:24:57 13/06/2010
AND SO I NOTICED. and desi, have you read my shadow story?
---
#29 Posted: 03:27:21 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
not yet...but i will smilie
---
#30 Posted: 03:28:46 13/06/2010
now? do you even check your pms? it is called: the legend of shadow
---
#31 Posted: 03:37:57 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
sorry, i'm on youtube...it usually takes everything else out of my mind smilie
---
#32 Posted: 03:39:32 13/06/2010
lol...
---
#33 Posted: 03:43:57 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
yep. its so...addicting...*goes back on*
---
#34 Posted: 03:57:36 13/06/2010
grr...
---
#35 Posted: 10:07:50 13/06/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101
@adria: yay! someone recognized it! smilie
thanks for the tip
@shorty: lol. um....i type letters....i don't know! maybe because i read lots of books....
@nightowl: DX
yes, now you know the magic of maximum ride books smilie
remember, angel isn't an actual angel. o.o like, for instance, her mind controling powers

yeah, I know. x3 For some reason, I never thought of it like that. xD
---
Back from hibernation.
#36 Posted: 23:38:40 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
@macey: sorry, but this person is funny. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@Nightowl: yeah, that power can be creepy...O.O
-
chapter 4:
So, my plan at first was to be thinking things like, oh crap, where the heck are we, and my side hurts! Because of the fact that the youngest girl is also able to read minds.
Really, i was thinking things like, i can't go to a hospital, i wonder how soon they'll find out about my wings, are my wings tucked in tight enough, MY WING FRICKIN HURTS!
I was leaning against Dr. Martinez, although i probebly could've walked by then. but, of corse, i had to look weaker than i actually was.
It sucked.
---
i'll put the rest later, i have to go right now! D:
---
#37 Posted: 07:29:58 14/06/2010
smilie That was awsome. x3

BTW, where did you get your avatar? xD
---
Back from hibernation.
#38 Posted: 17:59:05 15/06/2010
yeah, i love it. please post the rest now!!!!!
---
#39 Posted: 23:07:51 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
i have a block...IN THE MIDDLE OF A CHAPTER!!! *head/desk*
---
#40 Posted: 08:22:57 19/06/2010
Dx I hate blocks. *facefloor*
---
Back from hibernation.
#41 Posted: 19:41:49 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
i'm going to be gone for TWO WEEKS! *dies in advance*
yeah...i'm going to be at two camps, and they're both a week long, so i won't be able to come here. i'm leaving tommarow. DX
i'll try to write more chapters while i'm gone, but at both camps it's going to be extremely hard, because of the schedules.
okay, i don't know the schedule for one of the camps, but i went to a winter-camp thing that was the same last year, and...oh, wait, i might have time. i forgot i spent about 40% of my time sledding last year smilie
okay, but still, i'm going to add more to all my stories. i hope everyone can wait. DX
---
#42 Posted: 19:27:27 05/07/2010
Oh noes! D: Hey, wait, shouldn't you be back nao? C:<
---
Back from hibernation.
#43 Posted: 22:34:18 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
yes, i am back.
---
#44 Posted: 07:29:58 15/07/2010
YAY! *dies* xD I managed to finish School's Out Forever, BTW. : P
---
Back from hibernation.
#45 Posted: 03:59:35 19/07/2010
okay. yay she's back! now can we get back to the stories?
---
#46 Posted: 01:03:06 29/07/2010 | Topic Creator
sorry, i've been distracted, but, i have a new chapter! smilie and, there will for sure be a chapter tommarow! smilie
-
Don't assume that i do this often, but i read Dr.Martinez's mind while we were eating.
Dr.Martinez? I heard Angel's voice in her mind.
Yes?
The girl has wings, dosn't she?
Crap! Cover blown! I thought. If Angel knew, she would tell MAx. And i didn't want her to know yet.
Everyone was quiet. It was killing me. I so badly wished that i could've just flown away, but that wasn't an option because A; they would just come and bring me back B; the secret would be known, and C; if you've already forgotten, my wing is sorta broken.
You do have wings! I heard Angel's voice in my head.
Busted. I thought to Dr. Martinez, and I had to keep myself from punching something.
Do not tell Max! I thought to her, practicly pleading. and, just so you know, i don't plead often.
After a while, i finally heard a response.
Max will kill me when she finds out.
Well then, don't let her find out! At this point, i was desperate.
You do realize how difficult that will be, right?
Last time I checked, Max can't read minds.
How do you know that?!
Busted again. Perfect. I tried to block out all the memories of my flock, everything i had been through before they found me.
You know, its really difficult when you only have a few hours in your life to think about.
I'll tell you everything once you promise to keep this a secret.
Fine. I let out a silent sigh of relief.
she said she wouldn't tell. I thought to Dr.Martinez.
Okay.
Now, just to stay home for two weeks without anyone else finding out.
I almost died.
-
do you all like this chapter? smilie
---
#47 Posted: 14:52:48 29/07/2010
Wow, this is epic. ~<3 I just finished reading the Angel Experiment, and this is just as good as James Patterson's writing. LD
---
Back from hibernation.
#48 Posted: 17:13:01 29/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Really? Because my friend made a fanfic thats just as good as his writing. I would show it to you, but i'd have to ask her first.
---
#49 Posted: 10:29:49 31/07/2010
Yes, really. :3 Okay, sure. x3

BTW, you are evil. (JK) x3 Because of this, I am now a Maximum Ride fangirl, and I stayed up till 3 AM last night reading the final warning. xD
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:04 02/08/2010 by Night Owl
#50 Posted: 15:49:11 11/09/2010
i'm reading school's out- forever and it's awesome
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me