Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Hellfire's story ATTEMPT 2 [CLOSED]
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#51 Posted: 15:54:35 28/05/2010
not anymore lol 'seret'
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#52 Posted: 15:57:58 28/05/2010 | Topic Creator
I will keep it private
---
Leaving, For good..
#53 Posted: 16:09:04 28/05/2010
lol I dont think anyone can.
#54 Posted: 16:14:47 28/05/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah, but my storys are good
---
Leaving, For good..
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#55 Posted: 23:10:36 28/05/2010
Quote: cynder 9999

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- They are the worst stories anyone could ever write. A newborn lizard can make a better story then yours

*Snuggles up to Pipsqueek*
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#56 Posted: 04:15:33 29/05/2010
Quote: ShayminSky
Quote: cynder 9999

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- They are the worst stories anyone could ever write. A newborn lizard can make a better story then yours

*Snuggles up to Pipsqueek*

Will you shut up already? Stop bullying cynder9999. You don't like what she does, or how she uses other people's images? Well, I have to say, I'm not a big fan of it either, but do I go and spam her topics with a bunch of ****? No.

I say you're jealous that cynder9999 gets more views on her stories than you do, and that's why you do this.
#57 Posted: 07:40:38 29/05/2010
No, cynder 9999 is an Art Thief, and she took Copyrighted images from Dragon Cave. She stole my fandragons names, and replaced them with crappy pictures that she ripped off Photobucket without giving credit, and put them into stories that make no sence whatsoever.
#58 Posted: 10:56:15 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
she ripped off Photobucket without giving credit.

Actually, i praise the peeps who make the images i use. if i had a facebook account (which i dont), i would go on there and post hundreds of messages about how awesome the peeps who created the pics i use are.
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:57:05 29/05/2010 by cynder 9999
#59 Posted: 11:44:48 29/05/2010
NOOBSEZWUT smilie
#60 Posted: 11:49:03 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
I know, im a bit weird smilie but its not my fault i fell down the stairs at the age of 2 cus my brother pushed me
---
Leaving, For good..
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#61 Posted: 12:50:25 29/05/2010
Quote: Whitedragon
OMG EXTREMLY LONG

Anyway, I feel sorry for you so I'll give you a quick guide. Your stories are alright, and I must admit I'm a secret fan; we all need to improve on something, so heres a guide...

Use intresting words

Use intresting words in a story, like this...

Green - Bosky, olive, jade, bottle green, lime, grass, emerald, sea green
Blue - Azure, navy, cobalt, cerulean, indigo, baby blue.

Understand?

Another thing

Hellfire sat into the yellow leather seat and pressed a large black button which turned on the ship. he then pulled a leaver and the ship started it's engine. A large door shoot opened on the side of the star dragon 360 and The Tiger X flew out into space

(Bold is what is changed

|
|
v)
Hellfire gradually sat into the malleable melon coloured leather seat and promptly pushed a massive ebony button which switched on the ship so Hellfire could operate it. He then pulled a petite cerise leaver and the ship began to start it's engine. Hellfire sniffed the stuffy air, eyeing the rest of the ship.

You read my story as well, but you offer no information to me?
#62 Posted: 15:10:03 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 5
Comet smash
Hellfire was now flying above the crash between 2 comets, he looked down and gasped
"Thats big." he said "i best go outside my ship and take a closer look"
Hellfire left the control pannel and went to the back of the Tiger X and picked up a space helmet and space suit. hellfire Got into the space suit and placed the space helmet around his head. He check the air suply in the air bag at the back of his space suit was high then headed back to the controls
"Maybe i should turn This ship on to auto pilot" Hellfire smiled, he pressed a large button which said AUTO PILOT on the front. Hellfire sat into his yellow leather chair and pressed another button with EJECT on the front, the top to his ship opened and he was flung out. he started to drift slowly towards the comet to comet colision had happened.
"This best work" Hellfire hissed as he drifted towards the comet colision. on the way down, he saw a rock covered in green liquid
"Whats this?" he asked himself, he grabbed the rock that was covered in green luquid and looked at it with 2 hands
"This liquid looks strang" he said, he smudged some of the green luquid onto a claw and looked at it closely. Hellfire placed the rock into his pocket and flapped his wings to land safely on the surface of the comet that went into colision. There was a bleeping noise from a radar on his belt, he yanked it off his belt and looked at it. Saurus came onto the screen
"Saurus! nice to see you" Hellfire said
"How is the space experiance going?" saurus asked
"Its great!" replied Hellfire
"We will be dropping off a moon-cart for you to get around the comet faster" Saurus smiled, The star dragon 360 flew in and dropped a moon-cart a few metres away from Hellfire
"Uh, Thanks" Hellfire said
"Your welcome" Said Saurus, he was gone from the screen in a flash.
[User Posted Image]
---
Leaving, For good..
#63 Posted: 21:50:10 29/05/2010
Looking at the grave of one naughty looking kitty... He looked like he could never die, he was so energitic...

You took Dragon Caves dragons without permission, and unlike Photobucket, those pictures are Copyright.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:10 29/05/2010 by ShayminSky
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#64 Posted: 01:42:51 30/05/2010
No, cynder 9999 is an Art Thief, and she took Copyrighted images from Dragon Cave. She stole my fandragons names, and replaced them with crappy pictures that she ripped off Photobucket without giving credit, and put them into stories that make no sence whatsoever.

While I would be just as furious as you are for her doing this, and I don't appreciate how she calls the people she stole off of "peeps", which is clearly, to me, a lack of respect, I'm not going off spamming and bullying her.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me