Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
1 Hedgehog, 2 Roads. [CLOSED]
Cynderia Red Sparx Gems: 89
#1 Posted: 07:57:43 16/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay first of all this is a Sonamy(SonicXAmy) story, and the main character is Amy of course!!

Amy woke to the beeping of her alarm clock. "Another day, another minute Sonic rejects me..." she sighed sadly. "Why won't he love me?" Amy asked as she walked over to the window. She looked out into the street to see young Mobians running around the place playing chasies. 'I used to be that age once...' Amy thought and wished she still was. She then opened the window and let the breeze in. "Huh?" Amy poked her head out the window after hearing the wind pick up pace. 'Sonic.' she guessed. She closed the window and headed down stairs to breakfast. Amy was not paying attention where she stepped and tripped. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact. But it never came, "Huh?" Amy said shocked, she looked below herself and saw herself in mid-air. She felt heat around her neck, coming from her...necklace!? Amy was so confused. She then floated down to the ground. "...Okay?" she said and walked into her kitchen.

Else-where...
A purple hedgehog lay in the forest with a small blue female hedgehog asleep besides him. The necklaces that layed on each hedgehogs neck shone with light. 'She's alive...' the purple hedgehog said to himself. "Lilly, wake up. We can find our sister now." the purple hedgehog shook the small hedgehog. "Hmm? We can find sis, Jake?"
Lilly said slowly opening her eyes. Jake helped his little sister up and sat her on his back and headed into town.
---
.......................cake. Yeah I said cake.
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#2 Posted: 14:13:15 16/05/2010
cool.
#3 Posted: 09:25:18 17/05/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie thankyou!
---
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#4 Posted: 00:43:57 18/05/2010
cant wait for more! i need more i tell you, more smilie
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Safira101 Gold Sparx Gems: 2550
#5 Posted: 00:53:42 18/05/2010
yes i gotta agree with karen. i didn't know Amy had a brother and a sister...? but i DO know that shadow has 2 bros n 1 sis smilie
---
~~12/26/17~~
~~01/07/21~~
~~10/21/23~~
#6 Posted: 08:15:07 18/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh, she doesn't. I just made them up.
---
#7 Posted: 08:17:04 18/05/2010 | Topic Creator
More shall come soon hun.
---
#8 Posted: 23:33:32 18/05/2010
yay! smilie .
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#9 Posted: 07:27:22 19/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Amy was sitting down eating her breakfast, trying to figure out what happened. "Wow, that was sooo wierd..." Amy said looking at her necklace. "Hmm..." Amy started thinking, but was interupted by knocking. She got up and walked over to her door. She opened it and freezed, standing in front of her was Jake and Lilly. "J-J-J-Jake and Lilly?" Amy stuttered. "Yeah, it's us." Jake said smiling pulling her into a hug. "Jake, you stink." Amy said and laughed.
---
#10 Posted: 02:42:37 20/05/2010
cool! more!
---
#11 Posted: 01:58:32 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Amy let Jake and Lilly walk in to her house. "I...I can't believe I'm looking at you two..." Amy said staring at her brother and sister in astonishment. "I can't believe it's been 5 years since I've seen you two..." Amy said still trying to get used to it. "Yeah, same here sis." Jake said to her. "I missed you soooooo much Amy!" Lilly cried and tackled Amy. Amy and Jake eventually got Lilly off. The phone rang. "Um, go help yourselve's to my fridge, I gotta answer this..." Amy sprinted to the phone. "Hello?" Amy said into the phone. "Hey, Amy it's me." "Oh, hey Tails. How are you." "Amy, not now. We're having a meeting. Get down here now!" "Okay I'll be there in a minute." Amy said to Tails and hung up the phone. Amy walked into er kitchen to see Jake and Lilly happily eating a cake she had made. "Well, guys can you stay here? I've gotta go to meeting." Amy told them. "Oh? Where do work?" Lilly asked Amy. "You mean you don't know what I do?" Amy said looking at her brother and sister. "Yeah." Jake said. "Well, I work along side the hero of this world, the ever-so...Sonic the Hedgehog!" Amy told them. "Who?" They both said. Amy was shocked, they...didn't...know...who....Sonic the Hedgehog is!?
---
#12 Posted: 05:48:12 04/07/2010
awsome!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me