Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Catania- A story from beyond this world...
Page 1 of 1
Catania- A story from beyond this world... [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6011
#1 Posted: 15:31:08 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Catania
Not everyone sees us, probably because we blend in. to the untrained eye were just a normal everyday human. But were different. Most of us don’t even com from this planet. We come from Catania. A planet of cat-like beings with the structure of a earth being or human. We are similar to the Dagomar about four hundred light years off to the west. We lie only forty-five light years north of earth. The most advanced of our species can take the form of a human with cat hair and a tail and most of the time cat ears.
We are a mostly peaceful race that can live for many years longer than the primitive race of humans. Highly considering that they haven’t found out how to cure “Cancer” or Vanotipeous on our planet, which to us is like the flu, and we don’t lose our hair when we get it. In fact most of the time we accidentally bring most of earths major deceases. But before I lose my head trying to give you what only our greatest scientists have learned about our race and science, I must tell you the tale of a young girl. She saved us from the treachery and malice of humans, how you ask. Well this was a long time ago.
Tabby was her name, well her mother’s name really, Tabby Steel-Claws, for her renowned fight skill and large claw she used as her weapon. Now days before humans had their great down fall back to even more primitive humans, or “Cave-man” humans were at our level in technology, and we were at war. Their leader “Gakorn Thunder-fist” had almost had brought us down. But Tabby had come and destroyed him or so she thought…
After one hundred years later she settled down and had two children, Sara Cat and Alley Cat, and had married the chief of our world, for they were both the greatest fighters our planet has ever seen. We had found the art of time travel, and had to use it wisely, but the humans struck again and all could have been lost. Gakorn Thunder-fist came again and as Sara and Alley Cats mother ran he fallowed. She had put them in a small time space telipod. That made him furious and he lunged towards her violently firing his weapons. Tabby had fought then off for as long as she could, but in the end she was defeated. The telipod had been sent but where?
On earth…. One million- two-thousand year later.
Young couples where out strolling when they saw a pod shaped item begin falling at an intense speed. “Jill! Look at that!” the man of the human couple exclaimed. Jill, the woman, had almost fallen over at the sight of it. “What is that!” they both immediately went to see. And when they got there this is what they saw… two infant “Humans” crying, sitting in the pod like thing that fell from the sky. In a small compartment in had catanian baby handling instructions, though they did not know thing at the time. And supplies for the two children. “Oh, Robert! They’re just babies! Like the ones we want!” Jill said softly with amazement. “We’ll take care of them, I guess but only until we find their parents.” And that is how our characters got to be where she is today. Unaware
Of the purpose they where born to do.
“Alley! Sara! Time for school!” Alley Cat opened her eyes to the stinging light, “It is too bright,” she thought, “Who is she fooling?” Sara simply stretched, yawning just loud enough to be heard from down stairs. Their home was a three story house, not including the basement and attic. One of the best houses and most expensive in the city, their mother was a medical researcher, while their father was one of the best doctors around. Sara, who particularly hated mornings, had already fallen back asleep as soon as she was sure it was Saturday. Alley, who was very fond of waking up early to play video games and watch shows before her sister had woken up, after about five minutes of waking up, was already down stairs and playing one of her favorite games, Left 4 Dead 2.
A game where you shoot zombies and try to escape the zombie apocalypse. “Perfect.” she thought, “simply perfect. Today will be great, and no one can take that from me.”
Breakfast had gone similar, her mom and dad had come down after at least two or three rounds of Left 4 Dead 2. Her sister came after about three hours, which was one of the fun things about Alley’s life; she could away with just about every thing, so long as it was before everyone else woke up. The day tracked on she toke in the park, nothing really special about that. Then a lunch with her best friend, Henry. What to say about Henry. Well, he was a kind of nerd, but not a geek, he was fast and strong, but did not brag about it. But, out of all other things he had a crush on Alley, as she did him. Their lunch is where our story truly begins.
“So, how is Sara, I mean she did do something that should have killed her again.” Henry said, he knew Sara as a bit of a dare-devil. “Well, the doctor toke a look at her and fond out she had a bruise.” They both laughed at that. “I guess she isn’t completely invincible.” “SHHH!” Alley had heard something, not an animal or human something it was a strange new something, Henry, who had strange dog like features but was “Normal” had heard it to. “What is that,” she thought, “a tornado? No. Tornados don’t sound like foot steps. But they were giant foot steps.” The bushes started to rustle, so did the trees and the ground was shaking. “An earth quake?” Henry said quietly, but it wasn’t an earth quake. Some instinct came to Alley, some longing, a longing that told her to change soon, no, now. She bent over and she felt strange, the ground was still so shaking, and she felt a tail? Or something, her ears became pointed. And a thin rock hard fur covered her. “Fur? What is happening?” just then a giant lizard thing came out of the trees and the brush. It was large and green with spiked scales, and it was completely cover in weapons. There was someone riding it. Clocked and hooded. Who wears that any more? “Little Catanian. I have found you.” Shocked and scared Alley ran. Henry running next to her, but he looked different. He had a thick fur, dog fur. Floppy ears and a tail. He was a Dagomar. Though Alley didn’t know that yet. The rider of the giant lizard beast was not far behind them. Cursing and screaming for them to come back and face him so that he, or at least it looked like a he, could take them to his master. “Master?”
Never. That would never happen. She had to do something.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#2 Posted: 15:31:21 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Kong fu. That was a thought. After all she had gone to Kong fu camp in the fifth grade, but she was in ninth grade now. She did not remember all of the moves, but it was worth a shot. If she could just get on the giant lizard or bring it down maybe she had a chance. So in a desperate attempt she turned around. Tripping it seamed easiest. She lowered to the ground and attempted to trip it. Smack! Her leg had hit the creature but did not trip it, and there she saw it’s only weak spot. On the lower front left thigh to the under belly. But that would not help her now, for the same moment she hit the lizard thing her leg had broken. Pain ran up her leg, and all she could think was, “Stupid lizard.” Its rock hard scales had taken their toll and the robed person would surely capture her. It approached her as she tried to crawl away from the being. That’s when Sara showed up. She had come to the park to look for Alley and heard screaming and giant foot steps. Now she stopped to look at her situation. Alley was on the ground with a wounded leg covered in fur, with a tail cat ears and what looked like whiskers. There was a lizard, a really big one, which looked similar to an iguana. Henry trying to pull Alley away from the iguana beast, yeah that’s what they would call it, with Alley screaming with him. She had to help her sister. “Alley, hold on.”
Alley looked up to see her sister, Sara, in a tree above her. Sara looked around, and then jumped on to the back of the giant lizard. The rider of the beast turned round and screeched, “So, the Catanian has a little friend! You shall be brought before my master and he shall punish you for such treason.” Sara bent over and fur began growing at an amazing rate cat like ears sprouted on her head and a tail grow as well. As she rose back up the rider lunched at her, nearly pushing her off of the creature. The creature confused fore it had no one to command it immediately bucked both Sara and The rider off of its back. Yes, the iguana beast is fairly dumb there fore it needs someone or something to tell it what to do or it goes and eats and sleeps. They can be smart in the higher breads of their species.
Sara, after being thrown off of the giant creature got to her feet before the rider and lunged on him. She drew claws from where her finger nails should be, and put them to where his neck ought to be. To her and Alley’s surprise he began laughing. “My master will get you sooner or later Catanians. Beware of Nagaira, Rider of the Iguanashawn.” And with those words he vanished. Alley panting heavily tried to stand, and failed. “Alley, are you ok? Can you walk? What happened?!” Said Sara, being her usual nosy self. “I… I tried to trip the thing to slow it down. To my surprise its scales are like cement, I think my leg is broken. Don’t tell mom, she’ll freak.” Henry nodded, he as worried as one could be for a close friend which he had a crush on (which no one knew of, and which Alley guessed of.) “I’ll call the Hospital; maybe they won’t ask what happened. At least it didn’t get you.” Henry pulling his amazing little cell phone out, dialing the hospital as fast as possible. The same nurse that always answered him, his mom, picked up the phone and spoke, “Hello, Naren City Hospital. How may I help you?” The typical answer to any one that called. “Mom! We’ve got a problem. Alley got… er… pushed down. Her leg is broken. We need help.” Henry spoke in to the phone. Then he hit some button. “Alright. Be quick though,” He then hung up the phone. “An ambulance is on its way.” He said in a hurry. Alley and Sara knew that Henry’s mom always took things for the worst. Alley knew that he had drawn to much attention. She felt the urge come back, and she changed into a human again, as did Henry and Sara. “So, do we keep this a secret?” Sara asked “I say we do, and we fight against what ever that thing’s master was.” Alley added “Same here!” Henry even agreed. “We need code names… I’ll be… Black Cat!” Said Sara. “Alley Cat.” Alley eagerly said. “Dog Boy, I always liked dogs.” Henry said with joy.
The ambulance was there in a few minutes, along with Alley and Sara’s Mom. Why her?! Alley thought vividly. “Alley! What happened?!” “Er… I was… almost abducted by a man! But Sara and Henry came to help me, and scared him off!” It would work for now. The trip to the hospital in the ambulance was long and painful. Every bump in the road made her go up and down, hurting her leg intensely. But it seemed to be healing as they went.
Henry’s mom had put a cast on it, saying it hadn’t been to sever as it looked when they got there. Alley knew the drill. Stay off the leg, be careful, have someone help you around until it has healed. Simple, but annoying. Every thing Was going hay wire. Couldn’t it happen to someone else? Though the code names would be fun. She liked Alley Cat; it wasn’t far off from her real name. Sara and Henry were over a lot during the few days it took her leg to heal. Alley pretended for the last of the weeks it needed though.
School had started again. 9th grade sucked just as bad as before spring brake. Except this time you had to cram for TAST test, as Alley and Sara called it. Texas Assignment of Suckish Tests. It made a really good name, but not around teachers…
“Now, class, I know you all are unruly thanks to the vile break, but now you are free to learn and grow!” Mrs. McNally said in her British accent. “Boo!” Sara yelled and soon did every one else. “Sara G. Liner.” Sara winced at her name; she referred to it as dorky, and never really liked it. “Yes Miss Mcnaggy.” “Principal’s office now!” “But the prince is not my pal…” “GO!!!” Sara got up, bowed, then walked out the room. Alley looked out the door to see her walking home. ‘Typical, I knew she would do that.’ She thought Sara went in to the park to ensure no one saw her.
‘Freedom at last!’ Sara thought as she proceeded to the park. After getting into the trees she turned on her portal radio. “The Main street intersection is under attack by robbers of many different factions, but no matter how many cops shot or kill them, they keep getting back up…” It announced at an instant. Then it reported one last transmission. “They are now on their way to the School! God be with them…” “Alley!” Sara yelled and dashed back. She saw the crooks down the street. She dashed in the building and went strait into Mrs. McNally. “Mrs. McNally! You have to get everyone ready for the crooks coming this way!”
She only stared at Sara. “Sara, I have heard that one before. I will not fall for your pranks and lies.” Sara gasped as she looked out the window to see them only a block away. “I am not lying, look!” Mrs. McNally only rolled her eyes. “Sara. Take your seat and quit trying to lie to me for your own pleasure.” “But I…” “Now.” “But they…” “NOW!” Alley glared out the window and saw the approaching enemy. “Ma’am! She isn’t lying!” Finally, Mrs. McNally looked out the window. With a gasp she turned on her speaker phone and told the whole school. All kids were rushed out of the building.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:37:56 15/05/2010 by NightBlade
#3 Posted: 15:32:54 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
good gosh, that was a lot... Um... Enjoy. I'll post more after school.
---
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#4 Posted: 19:51:33 12/05/2010
LOL good chapters smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#5 Posted: 21:30:25 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.

Out of no where a teach from first grade piped up, "Mary! Mary, where are you?! Mary!" Alley turned around and dashed into the building. Sara yelled after her, "What are you, crazy?!" In she went as well.
'The in the world do you activate the change?' Alley thought vividly. An instinct came, then she lurched over and felt it. The ears, tail, nose, everything had changed. Alley felt the senses stronger and fuller than before, as if they were more able and ready this time. Her whiskers allow her to feel everything physically. It was amazing. She heard someone scream, a faint scream. She dashed in it's direction, she ran faster than she had before, and almost on all fours. She recognized the voice of the scream. Mary Dregon, that was her alright.
Sara made the change in mid-run. She could see her sister barely up ahead. she too heard the screams of Mary, but she had to be quick. Alley seemed to go faster than her. Sara stopped, Someone was watching her. She wheeled round to see who, only to see a dart of some sort land suck in her right shoulder. "Alley..." She manged to say before stumbling to the ground. Her vision blurred. She could see someone walk up to her, then blackness...
Alley kept going... She took a detour through the ventilation system. About five minutes later she was above Mary. The captors were common crooks. But hey did seem to have an odd feeling to them. Alley knew what to do. She bust the vent open and land on he feet in-front of them.
"Well, ain't that thy ladi' we lookin' fer?" One of the crooks piped up. "Well. you have an helpless girl do you? Well, lets even the odds." Alley said fearlessly. With a leap she land on one of them knocking him out as she punched his head, how hard she didn't know. He seemed to melt, then disappear. Alley gasped in surprise. All the crooks then laughed, "You can't take me on!" They all said in the same voice. "What's going on?!" Alley blurted.

I know it is kind of short, More shall come later.
---
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#6 Posted: 22:02:21 15/05/2010
awsome!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me