Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Kingdom Hearts: False out of Truth (Plz read, it's RLY GOOD)
Page 1 of 1
Kingdom Hearts: False out of Truth (Plz read, it's RLY GOOD) [CLOSED]
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#1 Posted: 00:22:33 07/05/2010 | Topic Creator
This story takes place 1 year before the events of Birth By Sleep.

Ok, before you begin reading, allow me to explain a few things.
First; the weapons we use, the Keyblades are blades, shaped like keys that can cast spells, and unlock any lock. They are inherited to those of a strong heart, some people are destined to have them, so they are trained before they even obtain them. An awakening, what happens first in my story, is a dream that awakens your power, and allows you to summon a keyblade.
Second; allow me to introduce myself, my name is Michael, and I am a chosen wielder of the Keyblade, along with my 2 other friends, which are the same age as me. I began training when I was 10 years old. (5 years ago.) I wear a blue, fire designed jacket, and matching pants, I have a dragon designed necklace, and rings on my left hands fingers representing the elements. Red, blue, green, and yellow.
Anyhow, enjoy reading.
I fell downwards, diving deeper, and deeper, into a dark abyss. I noticed a pillar of light below me. I fell downwards, landing softly on it. “Wha-what is this?” I gasped, and looked around. I saw nothing, nothing but the pillar on which I stood. Three weapons arose from the ground on pedestals. “This seems familiar.” I said as I walked up to each. The power of the sword, the mystic of the staff, and the protection of the shield, I knew I had to pick, and give up one. I didn’t want destruction; I wanted to be wise, and a protector of those around me. So I chose the staff, and gave up the sword, both of which disappeared in a sparkle of light. A Keyblade appeared in my hand. “How can this be? Is this…a dream?” the platform shattered. And I fell to another platform, with a different design. The floor darkened, and little creatures appeared from the ground. They looked like shadows.
“There are times when you will need to fight, use your wisdom. Not your power.” A mysterious voice said. I quickly lunged at them, slashing away! But, they seemed unaffected. They closed in on me. “My….wisdom?” one jumped at me. I thought fast, and pointed my keyblade at it. A blue shot of energy fired from my keyblade, obliterating it. “My keyblade holds no power….but; it holds the most powerful magic of all?” I felt my blade’s power flow through my body. And I quickly blasted away all of the shadows. The platform darkened and I was sucked into it. I appeared on yet another platform. It was clear, and I could see right through it. It seemed to have wires of energy pulsating through it. “This is new…” Larger shadows started appearing. They quickly enclosed in on me, there was no use in attacking! One jumped at me, claws armed!!
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:26:09 07/05/2010 by Miles Tails
#2 Posted: 00:26:57 07/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Land of Departure
“MICHAEL!! WAKE UP!” someone yelled. I quickly arose, only to find myself in the training class. “Did I miss something?” I asked, doused. “JUST A TEST!” John, my irritating, yet good friend said with a smirk, we wore a red jacket with a fleur-de-lis design, and black hearted pants to match, he also had a white and black wristband, and to top it, a crown necklace. Aaron was sitting next to me, a closer, yet bit naïve friend of mine He wore yellow, electric designed clothing, and a necklace with a wind symbol. He laughed. I moaned. I still hadn’t obtained my keyblade, and I was sleeping in class!? O’boy, I’m in big trouble….I thought to my self. Master Eraqus was eyeing us. “Michael, you think you can summon your keyblade for us now?” He said. I nervously got up, and walked in front of my 2 peers. I could see them murmuring, probably just waiting for screw up again. “Um….here goes.” I held out my hand. (C’mon, please appear this time.) A sparkle appeared in my hand. “PING!” a keyblade appeared. My peers clapped, though they seems like they wanted me to fail for their amusement. (Thanks…) “ABOUT TIME!!” John yelled. I held my keyblade up high. “Nicely done.” Master Eraqus said. “Now, we can begin training.”
Later, at the training room…

The room was larger than I expected, it had light bursting in through the painted windows, and I noticed the orbs used for the Master Qualification Exam, which we were still too young for. I had never been here before…“Michael, since you’re new to this, I will allow you to choose your opponent.” Master Eraqus said, pointing to Aaron and John. I thought briefly and decided: “Aaron, I’ll spare John for later.” (I knew John would knock me down hard…) John laughed. Aaron nodded, and summoned his keyblade. He then walked up to me. “Good luck.” He said. I smirked and summoned mine; “Yea, you’ll need it!” “Begin as you wish.” Our master said as he sat on his observing spot. I quickly began firing at Aaron with my Wisdom shots, which he managed to dodge with some difficulty. He then slid up to me using his keyblade as a thrust, slamming into me, followed by another hit, followed by a flip, which slammed me down. “You aren’t even a match!” He mocked, as he pointed his keyblade down at me. My body already began to ache. “I won’t give up, not yet…” I jumped up and swung my keyblade, making Aaron jump back. I then began to fire again. I somehow could tell Aaron’s condition, and strength…was this part of my power?....Well, they were untouched, I had to at least strike him once! Aaron dodged everything I shot at him. He quickly countered, and repeated the same strategy as last time. (Ugh….this isn’t working, but, if my power lies in magic…..maybe.) “HEY AARON! THAT DIDN’T EVEN HURT!” I mocked, as I got up, pretending to be unharmed, which wasn’t easy. Aaron seemed shocked, and raged. He dashed at me again, just as planned. I focused my mind, and began to sweat. Aaron lunged at me! “FIRE!!!” A swirl of flames danced around me, burning Aaron, it was brief, but effective and it left him open. I quickly shot my Wisdom Shots at him, which finally hit there mark, and I could see that he was suffering. He yelped; “ALLRIGHT! You win already!!” I quickly stopped my magic. And I chuckled. “HA! For a moment, I thought you had this match!” John mocked, as he got up from his leaned position on the wall. “Shut up…” Aaron said as his blade vanished. “Good match Aaron.” I said with a smart tone. Aaron ignored me, and leaned on the wall with his arms crossed. Master Eraqus applauded. “Most impressive match Michael, you did well yourself Aaron.” John, would you like to take on Michael now?” John quickly nodded in approval, and summoned his Keyblade. “This should be quick.” He said with a cocky tone. Master Eraqus gave me a Potion to restore my health from that last battle. I knew John wouldn’t be easy, he relied completely on strength, and defense, lacking speed and magic like me and Aaron. “Well, here goes.” I said as John readied. I jumped back, and began shooting Wisdom shots at John, whom he seemed to ignore until the last second, then, he blocked every last one. He laughed, and charged at me with his blade. I fired in desperation, waiting for him to get close enough like Aaron. But he hit them back at me as he got closer, stunning me. “Ha! You’re easier than Aaron!” He mocked, as he slowed down and approached me. I was on the ground, I tried to slash him back; (honestly, what I was I thinking?) He blocked it with ease, and sent my blade flying out of my hands. He smirked. “Give up?” I thought for a second. “Never.” I summoned my keyblade back to me, and casted another Fire spell, which seemed to barely affect John compared to Aaron, though he did seem pestered. “Very well. I guess I’m just gunna have to BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YOU!” John dashed at me, I shot rapidly, which he knocked back at me again, with the same effect, except, he didn’t hesitate this time. He slammed his keyblade into me, followed by a downward slam, and then a single-handed spin slash, which sent me flying into the wall. The pain was immense. “Urgh…” I urged myself up. (A foolish mistake.) But I quickly said. “Fine, you win…” No use getting beat down for training. The door to the training room opened up, Master Eraqus’s friend, Luord, came through, along with his pupil, Arlene. “I couldn’t help but spy on you two. And I must admit, you two played the game quite well.” He said with a smirk. You see, these two are unique; they can manipulate things to there own will. Arlene, electricity, and Luord, cards. “Thanks.” We both said. Arlene marched over to John, seemingly angry. “Can’t you CONTROL your power?! Honestly, he’s just a beginner!” She scorned. Aaron and I both laughed. “Well, I think that’s enough training for today. You may spend the rest of the day however you like.” Master Eraqus said. We all nodded in gratitude, as this doesn’t happen often. I decided to go outside, where it was bright, chains lingered from the castle, which were golden. Aaron and John followed. “So, sorry for being so harsh on ya back there.” John chuckled.“I laughed. “Ah, it’s nothing.” Aaron jumped in. “Hey, have you guys heard, Terra and Aqua are taking there exams next year.” “Oh, that figures, I mean, they are the real deal when it comes to the power of the Keyblade. I wonder when Ventus gets to take his…” I looked off in the distance, which was a marvelous sight. The clouds wrapped around the mountains. John seemed distracted. “Something up, John?” I asked. “Oh, it’s just that….you and Aaron….aw, never mind.” He was hiding something. “Were better than you?” I teased. He got red; “NO! Not that….it’s just, that you two seem to share a lot of things in common.” Me and Aaron laughed. “Well, we’ve been friends for what, 5 years now?” Aaron said. John seemed serious about something, but then loosened up, and grinned. “Heh, you know what, nevermind.” We watched the sunset together, and decided to call it a day. As I was heading to my room I overheard Master Eraqus and Luord chatting about something in the training room. “No, not now! They’re too young.”Eraqus refused. “Aw, but, as they travel, they will grow stronger. You just gotta roll the dice, and hope things go well, but. The fun is in the gamble.” Luord chuckled. “I WON’T GAMBLE MY STUDENTS!” Master Eraqus yelled. “You’d rather the galaxy fall apart?” Luord said. I gasped, (Fall apart?!) “Fine….I will have supplies readied for them tomorrow, but if any harm comes to them….I will never forgive myself. They have a lot of enemies to fight, I hope Michael’s ready most of all. He just received his power…” I noticed Luord was looking at the crack in the door. I quickly ran for my room. (Did he see me?) I couldn’t sleep that night, I wondered what he meant about the galaxy falling apart. What can WE do? I need a vacation….
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
#3 Posted: 00:27:13 07/05/2010 | Topic Creator
The next day…
We all met outside as usual, to see the sunrise. Master Eraqus approached us. “Here, you’re going to need these skills and weapons. He gave us new Keychains, and scripts on how to perform new abilities, each of us got something different. We all thanked him. Aaron seemed confused. “Uh, is something up?” Master Eraqus sighed; “There has been a disturbance in other worlds. I must teach you how to travel with your keyblades today. “Travel?! You mean to other worlds?” I asked. Although, I already knew this was coming. “I have confidence in your abilities, all of you. I need you to vanquish the threat. You don’t have to do this, but, the results could be terrible if not taken care of.” John pondered. “Why not just send the 3 others?” Master Eraqus sighed. “You see, John, the others be older than you guys, and more skilled, but, your power is more immense than theirs. They are not ready for a quest this great yet. At least, that’s what Xehanort and Luord are saying. Now, are you three ready for this?” We all nodded. He then showed us how to manipulate our keyblades power, and transform them into vessels. He also gave us a map of where to go, and he told me to go with Aaron, and John to go solo. Obviously, John is viewed more capable than me and Aaron.

To be continued....that is, if I get good feedback. HONESTLY, DONT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:18 07/05/2010 by Miles Tails
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me