Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wolve forest Story [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#1 Posted: 09:35:25 03/05/2010 | Topic Creator
name: Silver
species: wolf
Clan: silvermoon
eyes: pure emerald green
talents: Jumping, climbing, hunting fighting (never loses at fighting!)
Appearance:

[User Posted Image]
[/b]
---------------------
Chapter 1 soon
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:09:35 11/05/2010 by cynder 9999
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#2 Posted: 11:24:23 03/05/2010
[User Posted Image]
you draw that
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#3 Posted: 17:15:51 03/05/2010 | Topic Creator
yup, i drew silver smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#4 Posted: 17:28:18 03/05/2010
wrong forum.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#5 Posted: 05:10:50 04/05/2010
Cool. Anxious for start.

Take this as constructive criticism, but if you're going to write a story about wolves, at least know the difference between these two:

The plural of wolf is wolves. For example:

The wolves moved silently through the dark forest, their coats tinged with frost from the frigid air.

It can't be used as wolfs, unless you're saying something like this:

That wolf's coat is as red as the crisp oak leaves themselves.

The regular form of wolf is wolf. Not Wolve.

That should help.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:15:49 04/05/2010 by Firestar
#6 Posted: 07:10:36 04/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: ravenouscynder
wrong forum.

*facepalm* this is why your not on my friend list anymore

Quote: Firestar
Cool. Anxious for start.

Take this as constructive criticism, but if you're going to write a story about wolves, at least know the difference between these two:

The wolves moved silently through the dark forest, their coats tinged with frost from the frigid air.

That should help.

thanks, i will use that smilie
---------------------------------
CHAPTER ONE
Hunters
Silver raced away from the hunters, he jumped over bushes and logs to get away from the hunters. he stop and looked behind him, the thought they were gone into a bullet just missed his head.
"IT IS THERE, THE WOLF IS THERE!" cried a hunter, Silver turned and ran! he looked around for help and howled but.........silence.....
he stood there for a couple of seconds, he lifted his ear to hear another wolf howl! he ran towards where the wolves were howling from, they got louder ever step of the way. he came to a tall rock and a clan of wolves sat around the rock, an old elder wolf was talking.
"the new leader shall be here soon, i can feel it" said the elder wolf, he collpased on the rock! silver gasped and ran to help, All the wolves backed off when he went near the leader
"It is him! he is here!" yelled a wolf from the crowd
"is it really him?" cried another
"i think you have got me mistaken for someone else, friends" he smiled "im silver, im just trying to get awa----" silver was interupted by another wolf calling out from the crowd
"It is him! its our new leader, silver!" cried the wolf, the whole crowd cheered
i have no idea what is about to happen thought silver...........
---
Leaving, For good..
#7 Posted: 14:52:38 04/05/2010
Cool. More smilie
#8 Posted: 15:28:09 04/05/2010 | Topic Creator
More tommorow
---
Leaving, For good..
#9 Posted: 16:23:01 04/05/2010
Quote: cynder 9999
wrong forum.

*facepalm* this is why your not on my friend list anymore

Quote: Firestar
Cool. Anxious for start.

That should help.

thanks, i will use that smilie
---------------------------------
CHAPTER ONE
Hunters
Silver raced away from the hunters, he jumped over bushes and logs to get away from the hunters. he stop and looked behind him, the thought they were gone into a bullet just missed his head.
"IT IS THERE, THE WOLF IS THERE!" cried a hunter, Silver turned and ran! he looked around for help and howled but.........silence.....
he stood there for a couple of seconds, he lifted his ear to hear another wolf howl! he ran towards where the wolves were howling from, they got louder ever step of the way. he came to a tall rock and a clan of wolves sat around the rock, an old elder wolf was talking.
"the new leader shall be here soon, i can feel it" said the elder wolf, he collpased on the rock! silver gasped and ran to help, All the wolves backed off when he went near the leader
"It is him! he is here!" yelled a wolf from the crowd
"is it really him?" cried another
"i think you have got me mistaken for someone else, friends" he smiled "im silver, im just trying to get awa----" silver was interupted by another wolf calling out from the crowd
"It is him! its our new leader, silver!" cried the wolf, the whole crowd cheered
i have no idea what is about to happen thought silver...........

WAAAAAHHH!! THEN YOUR OFF MINE!! >:V
#10 Posted: 17:16:15 04/05/2010
WRRONG FORRRUMMM
#11 Posted: 17:25:58 04/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Shut up RC
name: Thorn
species: wolve
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
info: she is silvers mate and alpha female of silver moon
clan: silvermoon
talents: fighting and climbing
eyes: gold

Chapter 2
Alpha
Silver sat on the rock, still confused
"Look wolves, i think you have really got the wrong wolf. i will just be leaving now" Silver said, he started to walk away when he heard a familiar voice
"Where are you going, Silver" the voice said gently
"I know that voice.........Can it be.........Thorn??" he asked himself quietly, he turned to see a big white wolf with bright gold eyes and black marking under her golden eyes. she also had some stripes on her ears and her legs were long and could carrie her miles
"Thorn, is that you?" he asked
"Yes, Silver" smiled Thorn
"But, we were seperated by the hunters when we were pups! how could you become leader of silvermoon, silvermoon is the biggest and strongest clan and--" Silver was stopped by Thorn
"we were all Worried to death, Silver. but now your back, you can be alpha male with me" she smiled
"What, me, the alpha male of the silvermoon clan? i mean sure." he cried
"Then we shall meet her At midnight SHARP to have the new leader meeting" Thorn said, she turned and disipeared into a cave.......
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:08:43 11/05/2010 by cynder 9999
#12 Posted: 16:47:29 08/05/2010
Stll waiting for more smilie
Spyo Green Sparx Gems: 133
#13 Posted: 20:21:27 08/05/2010
that was a great chapter smilie
sorry about mia getting mad at you
---
Isaid I had left to dragon cave, but i swapped and im no on pokemon indigo!
#14 Posted: 18:09:25 09/05/2010 | Topic Creator
its okay, we are cool now
---
Leaving, For good..
#15 Posted: 18:39:41 09/05/2010
WRRONG FORRRUMMM

oops. heh heh smilie u are on the right forum. uh heh heh sorry.
#16 Posted: 14:57:56 11/05/2010 | Topic Creator
May aswell delete that post smilie
CHAPTER 3
WOLF MEETING
It was midnight and all the wolves sat around a fie in a cave, the only wolf not there was silver. Thorn lay on a big rock waiting for silver intil he finally appeared at the cave entrance, he walked nervously in.
"Sorry im a bit late, i over slept" said Silver, he sat on another part of the rock next to thorn. Thorn starred and nodded
"Oh right" silver laughed, he threw his head back and howled with thorn, the rest of the clan howled too to open the meeting. Silver stopped howling. He looked down at Thorn who was still starring at him
"What do i do?" whispered Silver quietly
"You need to talk about why you are here" Thorn whispered back, the fire kept crackling and all the wolves starred at Silver
"Uh, im silver and uh i just came up here when your leader died. im not sure if im really meant to be here or if im a simalar wolf to who your looking for but, i just happened to pop up at the time your leader died" Silver sighed, The wolves gave a simple stare for a bit then howled in upload
They like me, dont mess this up Siver! silver through to himself, he was about to say something when thorn stood up and said
"There are hunters out there in the snowy wilderness, we must protect our land and the animals that live on it!" she said "tommorow night, we must go on a night search and find out where these hunters are havin their camp and attack to make the hunters flee!" Thorn slammed her paw down on the rock and made silver jump.
What have i got myself into now? Silver though to himself
---
Leaving, For good..
#17 Posted: 23:54:30 11/05/2010
Cool, more.
#18 Posted: 15:01:20 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
OMG! I LOVE TIS SONG smilie

CHAPTER 4
SAVIN THE CLAN
Silver wondered out the meeting cave with Thorn
"That was hard, when do i need to do that again?" he asked
"Everyday" replied Thorn, Silver froze in mid-walk
"Dont move." said Silver, he was starring into the bushes
"What?" hissed Thorn, Silver slowly moved a paw and point at 2 hunters lurking in the bushs taking aim at thorn and Silver! Silver's ears had gone down flat and he was snarling loudly
"What is wrong, Silver?" asked Thorn, Silver pounced forwards into the bush and tackled the hunters! All thorn could hear was screaming and howling and snarling.
More wolves ran forwards to the sence to see what was going on
"What is happening?" one wolf cried
"It cant be good!" cried anther
"What should i do? if i help, i will get myself killed and if i leave him, he will die!" Yelped Thorn, more wolves came running.......
---
Leaving, For good..
#19 Posted: 23:29:23 12/05/2010
That band who sings it is called Three Days Grace. One of my favorite bands, my favorite song of their's is probably The Good Life or One-X
#20 Posted: 14:59:11 14/05/2010 | Topic Creator
more soon
---
Leaving, For good..
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#21 Posted: 07:41:27 15/05/2010
Quote: Spyo
that was a great chapter smilie
sorry about mia getting mad at you

thats ok you were only sticking up for your freind
never see me doing that would be hiding behind one of mine saying "dont let them see me don let htem see me"smilie

anyway good story
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#22 Posted: 07:48:56 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Thx, i put alot into it
---
Leaving, For good..
Dust and minuit Red Sparx Gems: 24
#23 Posted: 18:27:29 15/05/2010
looks good
---
told you cynder 9999
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:52 15/05/2010 by Dust and minuit
#24 Posted: 19:42:46 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
this is the last chapter guys smilie
CHAPTER 5
FINALE BATTLE WITH THE HUNTERS
Silver was thrown out the bush, he was covered in blood and his jaw was broken!
"SILVER!" cried Thorn, she nuzzled him then growled at the hunters.
she pounced on the hunters and threw one back into a tree, she then span and kicked away another hunter!
"LETS DANCE!" she cried as she rammed into a hunter, it looked like she was dancing while fighting. a hunter shot at her but she dodged and broke his neck by force of her strong bite, she stood on 2 legs and started to punch a hunters before smacking another and making him fall into a bush! Silver got up, he tackled a hunter then ripped off his hand and killed him
"I KEEP BOUNCING!" silver cried, he smashed a hunter with his head before scratching another's face off.
all the hunters backed off and ran away
"IF YOU WANNA DANCE, LETS TAKE OUR CHANCE" they both cried, the whole pack howled as they did..............................................
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:49 15/05/2010 by cynder 9999
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me