Page 1 of 1
walkthrough [CLOSED]
firewhip123 Gnorc Gems: 40
#1 Posted: 22:49:20 02/05/2010 | Topic Creator
spyro and cynder wake up and find themselves in a battle arena. After a quick cutscene, you find yourself surrounded by grumblins. usually they are easily defeated with combos of strong(triangle) or weak attacks.(square) after the first wave, you will have a 2nd wave. After that, a golem appeares. it may look like a serpent. when he raises his arm on the left, dodge over the side. Dont stay for too long, or he will use a flame attack. Leap on the edge. he will lay his hand down. quickly attack with anything. sooner or later he will sweep his hand across. there is no escaping this. keep repeating that pattern until a cutscene takes place. a strange cat uses an arrow on his eye, knocking him down. climb onto the "bridge" and follow the cat.he will lead you through puzzeles. in those are climbing zones. here is my secret. with the anolog pointing forward, repeatedly press x as fast as possible.first you must locate a lever. pull it down, then jump onto the climbing zone, then leap to the next platform. keep repeating this pattern until you locate a series of climbing zones. out of knowwhere, the golem appeares. first travel left and find a surprise. head back and use that secret climbing skill i showed you. later, one of his arms get stuck and rip out. destrot the dark crystal wit only mellee.
malofors lair is only defeatable with codes.
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#2 Posted: 23:53:32 02/05/2010
Hello. Good walkthrough.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3 Posted: 15:51:16 03/05/2010
I managed to defete Malefor with out codes.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 18:20:42 03/05/2010
Walkthrough...
#5 Posted: 20:15:23 03/05/2010 | Topic Creator
do you need help more? here is another...
WARFANG
first you must rescue the moles! head through the left door to find buckets. go to the right and fill up the area of water, and put the water in the bucket. how to do it:fly over the watering hole.
pour the water into the fire by flying over it.
after several pours, it goes out. navigate through the city until you find a gate. close 1, and the other will open. you will reach a catupult. quickly defeat the grumblins and repair the catupult by repeatedly pressing the buttun shown. soon a seige tower will appear. forget 1 player and do 2 player. if so, have 1 get the crystal and 1 get the monsters. if not, kill all enemies and then destroy the dark crystal. soon, the annoyance will yell, "i need more ammunition!"pull down the lever a few yards behind the catupult. later, the annoyance will be blown off the catupult. remember to keep a good watch on the catupults health bar, in the lower right corner. defeat each wave of enemies. after 1 wave, thunderbutt will move closer. keep repeating this pattern.afterward, you will see a gate. flame the cups, and they will light. defeat each wave. beetween waves, there will be a long pause. this is your oppertunity. close the gates as fast as possible!if you dont succeed, try it again. next, you will find a semi-boss.you will see a ledge with stairs to your right. use that to your advantage. jump on the ledge.use spyros ise attack to defeat it.
PART 2 ATTACK OF THE GOLEM.
this is a puzzle. it has a glitch. on the stairs it cannot reach you. quickly jump on top and jump back. he will smash about, and eventually pause. whack his hand. he will eventually faint. jump up and attack.keep reapeating. you will eventually reach the top. dodge all attacks.
that is all.
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#6 Posted: 23:35:10 03/05/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness

Totally, he really isn't hard >.>
#7 Posted: 04:16:23 04/05/2010
Quote: Spyros Dagger
Quote: Ice Dragoness

Totally, he really isn't hard >.>

Yeah, and what walkthrough tells you to use codes because its too hard? Thats the whole point of a walkthrough, to help you on hard parts...
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#8 Posted: 03:10:49 05/05/2010
about the malefor's lair...(since the quotes messed upsmilie)
now i can get through that level without dying! YEAH! smilie
lolz. xD
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#9 Posted: 14:44:25 05/05/2010
Quote: bionicle2809

Damn you beat me to it...
#10 Posted: 20:48:23 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
what is the hardest level?
#11 Posted: 20:53:46 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
is it the D.A.M? i can do that.
The first part all you have to do is climb and drop. the level isnt hard...
is it malofors lair? ill do that.
you face malofor in the air. melee works best. after that, use fury breath unlocked. if you dont have it, get it! use codes. http://www.gamefaq.com/
#12 Posted: 21:15:44 12/05/2010
Quote: firewhip123
you face malofor in the air. melee works best. after that, use fury breath unlocked. if you dont have it, get it! use codes. http://www.gamefaq.com/

I'd like to see you write a walkthrough for the burnt lands smilie
#13 Posted: 19:43:06 13/05/2010 | Topic Creator

k.
after you arrive in burnt lands, you notice many grumblins. eliminate them. then, you will eventually reach archers. use ice or electric attacks. after that, a hero orc rises from the ground along with archers. kill the archers first. for the orc, find a high platfo- oh yeah... he tends to get there... evade all attacks and i would reccomend 2 player, but if not, use ice or electricity for spyro. after his hp gets low, swith to cynder and use shadow. when her hp gets low, go to a nearbye hill ad gather mana, and hp for both. (note;this will take a while to regenerate, so while waiting, evade attacks. RUN!) afterward, keep repeating this until the orc is defeated. then, run up the hill and save. saving is important. do you want to defeat him again? you will reach lava. dont land. go left of the stream until you reach a cave. it is imposible to see, so brush against the right wall. i completly all thats in there. in the end, you will face 2 apes. use ice for that.
#14 Posted: 06:08:19 14/05/2010

k.
after you arrive in burnt lands, you notice many grumblins. eliminate them. then, you will eventually reach archers. use ice or electric attacks. after that, a hero orc rises from the ground along with archers. kill the archers first. for the orc, find a high platfo- oh yeah... he tends to get there... evade all attacks and i would reccomend 2 player, but if not, use ice or electricity for spyro. after his hp gets low, swith to cynder and use shadow. when her hp gets low, go to a nearbye hill ad gather mana, and hp for both. (note;this will take a while to regenerate, so while waiting, evade attacks. RUN!) afterward, keep repeating this until the orc is defeated. then, run up the hill and save. saving is important. do you want to defeat him again? you will reach lava. dont land. go left of the stream until you reach a cave. it is imposible to see, so brush against the right wall. i completly all thats in there. in the end, you will face 2 apes. use ice for that.

Well, Hero Orcs can be easily defeated with primary wind breath. It takes up about all your mana to defeat one but its very effective. Once I discovered you could do that, they became easy to defeat...

And their not Apes at the end, their Trolls. And I wish people would take more detail into defeating then. Ice might do some damage, but fire is more powerful and either way you'll run out of mana before you defeat any of them so you'll be exposed when trying to melee attack them. Thus, making them near damned impossible to defeat. But, you can try and use either the melee armour set (the one that gives your melee extra strength) or the immune to stun armour set so you can focus on trying to kill them without getting stuck all the time being constantly stunned...
IceFang99 Gnorc Gems: 11
#15 Posted: 01:01:04 26/05/2010
i know some walkthroughs.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#16 Posted: 03:08:36 26/05/2010
do you need help more? here is another...
WARFANG
first you must rescue the moles! head through the left door to find buckets. go to the right and fill up the area of water, and put the water in the bucket. how to do it:fly over the watering hole.
pour the water into the fire by flying over it.
after several pours, it goes out. navigate through the city until you find a gate. close 1, and the other will open. you will reach a catupult. quickly defeat the grumblins and repair the catupult by repeatedly pressing the buttun shown. soon a seige tower will appear. forget 1 player and do 2 player. if so, have 1 get the crystal and 1 get the monsters. if not, kill all enemies and then destroy the dark crystal. soon, the annoyance will yell, "i need more ammunition!"pull down the lever a few yards behind the catupult. later, the annoyance will be blown off the catupult. remember to keep a good watch on the catupults health bar, in the lower right corner. defeat each wave of enemies. after 1 wave, thunderbutt will move closer. keep repeating this pattern.afterward, you will see a gate. flame the cups, and they will light. defeat each wave. beetween waves, there will be a long pause. this is your oppertunity. close the gates as fast as possible!if you dont succeed, try it again. next, you will find a semi-boss.you will see a ledge with stairs to your right. use that to your advantage. jump on the ledge.use spyros ise attack to defeat it.
PART 2 ATTACK OF THE GOLEM.
this is a puzzle. it has a glitch. on the stairs it cannot reach you. quickly jump on top and jump back. he will smash about, and eventually pause. whack his hand. he will eventually faint. jump up and attack.keep reapeating. you will eventually reach the top. dodge all attacks.
that is all.

here it is.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27240
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me