Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
my ghostly experiences. [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#101 Posted: 21:51:18 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder 19000
I've been through alot, but the thing I've always feared the most was if my toys "came to life" smilie So im with ash here! smilie

It was my toy! smilie My tang.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#102 Posted: 15:07:36 27/07/2010
Quote: Cynder 19000
o_o Something happend like that to me once. But it wasn't asbad. It was just the tv that was doing that, and then I felt a rush of cold air pass me, but that's all.

icedragonmacey2, by the face, could you tell around what age the spirit was when he died? Like a kid, teen, adult, elder?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....o_o.....

COLD AIR?
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#103 Posted: 17:30:44 27/07/2010
^I lol'd
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#104 Posted: 16:46:09 02/08/2010
Quote: icedragonmacey2
it was like in her 20's, and she was familiar...

my school is haunted. there's a ghost in the old bathroom. if you looke in this vent thing, you can see a white figure floating around. if you ask cheyanne0, she knows about it too.

I've had something like that happen to me, except it was a bird stuck in the vent.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#105 Posted: 16:55:44 02/08/2010
nightblade how many time have seen these things?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#106 Posted: 17:25:05 02/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm not counting! Ash your online! at the same time as me!
---
#107 Posted: 17:30:07 02/08/2010
Quote: Tahreh
When I was little, we (about a week before the 9/11 hijackings) I had these vivid dreams of airplanes and explosions. I'd run into my parents' room around midnight each night screaming about the bad guys stealing airplanes. Freaky, right?

This other time, we were at a friend's house and I kept walking around feeling cold or hot. Then, that night, I was playing video games at like three in the morning when a blue orb-thing just randomly appeared and buzzed around the room for a few moments before going out the window. I told my friend about it later and she said I was crazy, but we checked the save time on the game and it said I had been up until four, and I hadn't dreamed it up...

somthing like that happend on ghost hunters
---
#108 Posted: 17:42:07 02/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I am going to post another ghost sighting, but note, I was trying to find ghost videos to prove they exist to ash... so it may be a false alarm. I will put it in a spoiler because i think i imagined it.

So yea, just finished watching a whole lot of ghost videos. most of the fakes with screamers at the end to make people pee their pants. then i found this.

do to my keen sense of reality, I knew this couldn't be faked. There just wasn't enough space in the closet, and he has no skills in fakes what so ever. So after this I'm kind of jumpy, not scared, jumpy. And my sister had watched it with me and was a little sleep deprived so she was more scared than ever before. Later that night, she came in crying, we talked she left to go get medicine to help her sleep. and as she left her shadow seemed to walk on its own. and since every TV was on and electric appliance on the planet is in our house i ignored it.

The science behind that was the electrical things give off electric magnetism and that tends to mess with what people see and hear. So I'm sure I imagined it.
---
#109 Posted: 17:45:24 02/08/2010
*sreams at the top lungs* im sooooooo scared of ghost IM NOT LYING!!!!!!!
---
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#110 Posted: 18:21:14 02/08/2010
Jeez! you no that I hate stuff like that. And when did you think that I didn't think that they were real? that stuff creeps me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#111 Posted: 03:23:10 11/09/2010
my freind mikala (not on ds) had a party a few weeks ago, and i think her house is haunted. in the middle of the night, this weird beeping noise went off. and sami, her friend who also went FREAKED ME OUT by taking my suffed animal. i was on the bd and i forgot she was on the floor, and my arm was hanging over the edgeand she grabbed it and pulled and i swear i screamed and pulle dmy hand away. w went to bed at like 400 that night. and about the vent thing, if you look real close, you are able to see 2 eyes staring at you, whereever you go. i think my friend mikala is possesed...........*scared look*
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#112 Posted: 16:10:30 14/09/2010
Quote: NightBlade
I am going to post another ghost sighting, but note, I was trying to find ghost videos to prove they exist to ash... so it may be a false alarm. I will put it in a spoiler because i think i imagined it.

So yea, just finished watching a whole lot of ghost videos. most of the fakes with screamers at the end to make people pee their pants. then i found this.

do to my keen sense of reality, I knew this couldn't be faked. There just wasn't enough space in the closet, and he has no skills in fakes what so ever. So after this I'm kind of jumpy, not scared, jumpy. And my sister had watched it with me and was a little sleep deprived so she was more scared than ever before. Later that night, she came in crying, we talked she left to go get medicine to help her sleep. and as she left her shadow seemed to walk on its own. and since every TV was on and electric appliance on the planet is in our house i ignored it.

The science behind that was the electrical things give off electric magnetism and that tends to mess with what people see and hear. So I'm sure I imagined it.

...what the hell?

First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me