Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
my ghostly experiences. [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#51 Posted: 12:22:57 29/05/2010
i heard a scream in my house last night
---
Leaving, For good..
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#52 Posted: 23:01:33 30/05/2010
...o_o i wonder if the red was paint, or blood.
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#53 Posted: 23:06:24 30/05/2010
*shrugs* Wehre would they get the paint?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#54 Posted: 23:09:06 30/05/2010
Perhaps your garage, or it just appeared, as such ghosts do?
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#55 Posted: 23:12:28 30/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Um, once i was eating ice-cream and a drop of blood fell on it from the ceiling, i screamed and looked up to see nothing. When i looked back to my ice-cream, nothing was there.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#56 Posted: 23:29:42 30/05/2010
-shifty eyes- ...hope I dont start seeing ghosts.
#57 Posted: 23:43:05 30/05/2010
We all hope that. But doesnt it always seem to go that as soon as you hope for one thing, the complete oppistis happens?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#58 Posted: 06:31:31 31/05/2010
i heard my dead cats meow outside last night
---
Leaving, For good..
#59 Posted: 01:50:50 01/06/2010
Quote: Cynder 19000
We all hope that. But doesnt it always seem to go that as soon as you hope for one thing, the complete oppistis happens?

...no kidding. I may have seen someone who looked ashen, as if dead, in church last sunday. When I looked again he was gone. <.< >.>

Could be wrong tho.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:24 01/06/2010 by darkfurydragon
#60 Posted: 11:41:24 01/06/2010
I wouldnt be surpirsed...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#61 Posted: 01:57:30 07/06/2010
When I was little, we (about a week before the 9/11 hijackings) I had these vivid dreams of airplanes and explosions. I'd run into my parents' room around midnight each night screaming about the bad guys stealing airplanes. Freaky, right?

This other time, we were at a friend's house and I kept walking around feeling cold or hot. Then, that night, I was playing video games at like three in the morning when a blue orb-thing just randomly appeared and buzzed around the room for a few moments before going out the window. I told my friend about it later and she said I was crazy, but we checked the save time on the game and it said I had been up until four, and I hadn't dreamed it up...
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#62 Posted: 07:40:22 07/06/2010
i see ghosts and have dreams too
vivid stuff
#63 Posted: 07:45:19 07/06/2010
Like that time at Meg's house where we went all Ghost Whisperer and you were like WTH?
#64 Posted: 07:47:00 07/06/2010
yes shelb yesh and theres more...
#65 Posted: 07:49:30 07/06/2010
That was hilarious! You should have seen your face when we said "I see dead people,"
#66 Posted: 07:56:00 07/06/2010
but i ...forget that ive seen them there not pretty
#67 Posted: 08:00:19 07/06/2010
I don't know about Megs, but I saw everything that went down that night. And then I crashed with my ghost dog Cody sleeping next to me.
#68 Posted: 08:01:52 07/06/2010
i know right?
#69 Posted: 08:06:37 07/06/2010
How would you know?
#70 Posted: 08:08:43 07/06/2010
i wouldnt but you just told be DONT BE A MEAN SISTER
#71 Posted: 08:13:34 07/06/2010
I enjoy every minute of it.
#72 Posted: 08:16:05 07/06/2010
whatevr
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#73 Posted: 01:39:13 13/06/2010
okay, i mite have said this before but:

it was midnight one night when i was like, 7, and i heard our front door open(my dad locked it before we went to bed). then i was like, smilie and then i heard footsteps going into our kitchen. then i heard my refriderater open and close. i was so scared, i didn't move until i was sure the noise had stopped. then i head them going out the front door, and i crawled down the stairs. the door was locked!!!!! i went back upstairs and fell asleep. when i woke up the next morning, i told my mom about it. she said, "i thought that was you..." and i was like, smilie again, and i was sure i didn't dream it. how else could she have heard it? it was creepy. did i mention i heard him/her/it laugh? i was like smilie again.
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
#74 Posted: 18:49:57 15/06/2010
i know!!! i have something else, just now.

okay, so on my front porch, i have this swing that creeks. i heard a creek, and ignored it at first...and then i noticed what it was!!! my front door is locked, and i knew all of us were inside. then suddenly it stopped, and i raced to the window, and nobody was around. the streets were quiet, for once. i was freaked out when it happened. i was posting more on a fan fic of mine when it happened, so i stopped, mid-second.

this happened when i moved in a couple weeks ago: i was in my bed, and my room was empty except for a dresser. i might have been dreaming: i saw my dresser drawers, opening and closing. i am not kidding!! they were opening and closing. seriously. Could this be a sign that my new house is haunted?smilie.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#75 Posted: 19:10:41 15/06/2010
When I went to St. Augistine for vacation, We where at a gift shop right next to a cementary(i know right? smilie) I had this pamflet that was prtty heavy, so my sister, grandma and I where waiting outside for my mom to get something. My sister and I where talking at a round tabel and my grandma was listening to the radio on the poarch. My pamflet was right next to me and my hands where in my lap, and there was a light breeze. I forgot what we where talking about and then I heard a bam! I looked down and saw the pamflet on the left side of the table on the ground when the pamflet was on the left side of me near the wall of the gift shop on the table. I looked around and saw that my sister hand her hands in her lap to and before. I looked at my grandma ans asked if she saw anythong and she said no. I knew there was a light breeze so that could not have pushed it off. I then remeber my first visit to St. Augistine that I went on the first tour to that same cementary and that there was a five year old kid ghost name James and he likes to play with kids. I relized that James wanted to play.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:37 15/06/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
#76 Posted: 19:19:45 15/06/2010
oh...wow...i think i remember once in my life when i was like...2...and i saw this white thing floating towards me...it said...um...it's hard to remember...i think it said...i want Sophie back...or something like that. when i was 3, a girl name d Sophie with a tear stained face and wide eyes that were the palest yellow(creepy, right?) said"i want my grandfather back. i died in war 1800 years ago, and that was the last time i saw him..."and she disappeared. i think my school is haunted...that's where i saw them...in preschool...smilie.

and my friend allison said that she has a ghost in her closet. and...this is too scary...my best friend hailey said it was 9-11, and these people were in a hotel. and they had a daughter, and in the middle of the night, they heard a scream. they got up, and went to her bed. but she wasn't there. the wall by her bed said HELP in red letters, and next to it, was...
her handprints, and they were red too.
no matter how hard they looked, they never got their daughter back.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:05 15/06/2010 by icedragonmacey2
#77 Posted: 20:37:42 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
not really that creepy to me.

Once i was on my computer and someone jerked me back. I fell backwards and someone was looking over me. They then disappeared. I screamed and ran out of the room.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#78 Posted: 20:42:03 15/06/2010
Quote: icedragonmacey2
oh...wow...i think i remember once in my life when i was like...2...and i saw this white thing floating towards me...it said...um...it's hard to remember...i think it said...i want Sophie back...or something like that. when i was 3, a girl name d Sophie with a tear stained face and wide eyes that were the palest yellow(creepy, right?) said"i want my grandfather back. i died in war 1800 years ago, and that was the last time i saw him..."and she disappeared. i think my school is haunted...that's where i saw them...in preschool...smilie.

and my friend allison said that she has a ghost in her closet. and...this is too scary...my best friend hailey said it was 9-11, and these people were in a hotel. and they had a daughter, and in the middle of the night, they heard a scream. they got up, and went to her bed. but she wasn't there. the wall by her bed said HELP in red letters, and next to it, was...
her handprints, and they were red too.
no matter how hard they looked, they never got their daughter back.

Your perschool was haunted?smilie Never heard that before and the hotelroom thing was creepy to.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#79 Posted: 02:37:06 12/07/2010
yeah...i think. i remember that happening. it was very creepy. oh...the other night, i was at my mom's and it sounded like the washer as going, but it wasn't, and i was getting a drink, an i looked in my new fridge, and nothing was there. so i went to my old fridge and nothing was there...i remember food and drinks being in the new on...because I WAS THE ONE PUTTING THE DRINKS IN THE NEW FRIDGE EARLIAR THAT DAY!!! it was creepy. that is the most recent ghost report.
---
#80 Posted: 02:40:17 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator
One night I woke up to feel it was freezing, but it was in the middle of the summer. I pulled up my blankets, and something pulled them back. I got up to see what. And i saw a blood person pulling them towards them self. I jumped back, the blankets flung at me. I pushed them off of my face, looked back, and nothing was there.
---
#81 Posted: 02:43:18 12/07/2010
oh...wow...well, this might not mean anything, but i keep having strange dreams about my dead cat...
---
#82 Posted: 04:57:55 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I keep having dreams about preparing for something, But I always wake up before I see what. smilie I wanna know.

But the date on the calender in the dream is when the world is supposed to end. I thing it's just stupid. Every prediction about the world ending has been wrong... Really, why worry about it? But I'm rambling.
---
#83 Posted: 12:24:10 13/07/2010
^ Yeah it is stupid, and there is no point to worry about it. Me, being the sciencey person that I am at times, know the world won't end but natrual disaters will increase dramatically(Way more tornados(witch is already startign where I live, we had a tornado in '96 I think and we've never had another one since... Well until last year. We had about 6 tornado's that summer. And this yar we;ve already had a tornado... One of the highest winds speed they've ever seen in my country) more huracains, earthquakes(witch, once again, is happening here. We like...NEVER had earthqaukes before, but we just had one on the last week of school... I could see my chair shaking) ect. ect. ect.

Ok, the reason why I brought up that it because, yes, in my sceincey weird way of knowing things I know the world won't end. But... On the news, about 4 sickicks(spelling?) said that the world would end. The funny thing is, they said it would end because of all the natrual disaters, but it won't end right on that day as the myan calender says. It'll take a few months into 2012, or even a few years after 2012.

So I dunno what to think about that. I'm not worrying myself about this. It's stupid too, even if my mom saw a sickick(spelling?) and so far every thing she said happend, and if she was right about every thing she said... Imo it's even if all that happend. Sorry for my rambling now smilie

Anyways, there's this one reasturant in a city about an hour away from me that's like...exsteamly haunted. With that said, I've never been(Although I want to go... For my own personal reasons), but my music/art teacher has been. She told the class, and said "Utill this past weekend I never believe in hauntings and ghosts or spirits but... That one reasturant(every one knows the reasturant so there was no need for nameing it), I almost pissed my pants. My food was literlly brought to me by a ghost, and one took my husbands chair when he was about to sit in it. It was terrifing! I even checked for stings... Non at all..."

Lol smilie To hear my teacher say ti was terrifieng is the best! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#84 Posted: 18:23:06 16/07/2010
I think it's spelled psychic, Cynder smilie

But yeah, I agree with you Cynder. It's gonna go way past the set calander end date, but the catastrophes may intensify.
#85 Posted: 19:28:33 18/07/2010
Ok lol smilie

May intensify? It's already starting. Trust me. We've been gettign alot of weather we've never had before...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#86 Posted: 22:00:32 18/07/2010
Yep that what people thought. Same withy 2006 too. Now it's 2012. Anyone see a pattern? It goes my the sixes. '0, '6, '12... then probably '18 too, and so on. Why is this pattern here? Every 6 years we get a few millineter closer to sun since it exspending. Sure doesn't seem like alot, but the temp of the world general only gone up 2 dagress since it's first recored temp, but look at the ice caps, there melting. Just goes to show you how little it takes to make a big diffrence. That why a few milliameters matter.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#87 Posted: 22:06:40 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
We'll still live for a good long while. See, humans are like flies. You can never get rid of them, When flies die off the planet, we'll know were in trouble.
---
#88 Posted: 22:12:10 18/07/2010
^ Lol, true true. But at the same time flies lived through the dinos yet their gone, and the flies live... So yeah, if flies die off then we know were in big trouble. smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#89 Posted: 22:59:02 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Same with the cockroaches.
---
#90 Posted: 23:31:44 18/07/2010
Yes, and cockroaches, but more so flies. If you've watched this one MythBusters show they did a test as to what would survive a nucular explosion, the cockroach of the fly.... The fly lived(if I can remeber correctly) 3-4days more then the cockroach. So I would say if flies were to drop off the face of the earth then were in trouble smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#91 Posted: 03:54:29 19/07/2010
this week, i was at my moms house, and the light switch just turned on by it self, and i turned it back off. it turned right back on again. so i went down stairs to sleep on the couch. my moms laptop opened and i closed it and it opened again. i closed it and it stopped. the tv turned on so i reached over to turn it off, then a face appeared in the screen and said sorry, i will stop. and it came out of the tv, and turned off the tv. i screamed and ran to my mom's bed room and went to sleep there.
---
#92 Posted: 13:03:24 19/07/2010
o_o Something happend like that to me once. But it wasn't asbad. It was just the tv that was doing that, and then I felt a rush of cold air pass me, but that's all.

icedragonmacey2, by the face, could you tell around what age the spirit was when he died? Like a kid, teen, adult, elder?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#93 Posted: 22:08:16 20/07/2010
Nothing really creeps you out Nightblade. But OMG!!! That slumber party was creepy! You were asleep when this happened but... your monkey freaking GROWLED AT US! (emily not on this site, destiny not on this site, rachael wright not on this site, kalee not on this site.)
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#94 Posted: 21:19:27 21/07/2010
You laugh at it, but was SCARY that night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#95 Posted: 21:35:27 21/07/2010
I've been through alot, but the thing I've always feared the most was if my toys "came to life" smilie So im with ash here! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#96 Posted: 20:52:51 22/07/2010
it was like in her 20's, and she was familiar...

my school is haunted. there's a ghost in the old bathroom. if you looke in this vent thing, you can see a white figure floating around. if you ask cheyanne0, she knows about it too.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me