Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
my ghostly experiences. [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 00:39:35 01/05/2010 | Topic Creator
This is forum a place to see my... supernatural experiences. I hope you find them... interesting.

Well i think I'll use this one to start. It is only a mild one though.
I was going to a slumber/birthday party for one of my friends. everyone except all teen-aged girls. So we were doing something very naughty in her parents opinion. staying up all night listening to music and dancing. Ash was watching the door , yes ash is on this site, and outside through the key hole to make sure we could shut down if anyone woke up. * note: the music wasn't very loud at the time. Soon enough Ash heard someone coming up the stairs. We all turned of everything and got in our sleeping bags. *note2: there are 16 girls or more there. Silence, then a few small whispers started. Ash went to the door and looked through the key hole, which actually was decently sized for looking out of. She called, "clear!" and everyone sprung back up. this time we were watching outside the window as well. About five minutes later, as we were talking about how pretty the yard looked, a large black dog/ human like thing dash a cross. As girls do after having weird things happen they screamed. Then Ash called, "Shut down!" As we heard foot steps, heavy clear ones, come up the stairs to the floor we were on. We shut down as someone or something rasped on the locked door. We heard a voice that couldn't be anyone in the room or house say clearly, "Whats going on in there?" we didn't say a word. The rasping stopped, and the foot steps went back. No one dared move for a while. We eventually after the same thing happened four times, we shut down for good. Ash still watched for a while, but we saw people walking and down the stairs. So now we all gave up and went to sleep during to night my stuffed monkey, don't ask; he's important, started to move on his own. His eyes glowed red, literally. When i looked at him directly, he stopped. Farther during the night we could all feel the presence of something watching us.

that is the first one i would like to post.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:03 01/05/2010 by NightBlade
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#2 Posted: 00:20:20 14/05/2010
smilie that scares me
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#3 Posted: 22:18:27 14/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Yea, it scared us too....

One day i am happily sitting at my old school alone, on the play ground, where no one else would bother me. Then out of no where somebody called my name. I thought it was one of my friends so i called back, "I'm over here!" It called again closer this time, again i called back, "I am over here!" This time it called my name followed by, "Where are you?!" I, getting annoyed with them got up and looked behind the tree i was sitting against. I saw a small Girl in a raged dress, with tattered hair and her face seemed to be tear stained. "Who are you?"I asked her, but she started crying and ran away as she ran, she looked behind her and screamed as something hit her in the back. Blood shoot from the wound and she fell to the ground crying and screaming. Soon it stopped, the noise the change in temperature. I ran to where she fell only to find a small hill the size of where a small girl could have been buried. I heard faint cries and calls out to me from below. "I'm sorry..." I whispered as our teacher called us back from our play time break thing. I ran back, the entire day When i looked out side, i saw her crying and screaming, and begging for someone to help her and play with her.

That was creepy.
---
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#4 Posted: 00:29:50 15/05/2010
/\ Eep. Ghosts facinate me.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#5 Posted: 14:46:24 15/05/2010
are you sure these are real?
---
Leaving, For good..
#6 Posted: 22:10:35 15/05/2010
eeep! you should unbarry her and give her a proper burial
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#7 Posted: 22:24:57 15/05/2010
Creepy, but nothing compaired to what Ive seen.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#8 Posted: 23:38:57 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
@Cynder 19000=yea, i have read your thing... That would have made me ran away from home...
@karen f= i can't do anything about it... i feel sorry for her. i live 3 hours away now...

This is from kindergarten...
I was playing on the play ground, in the rocks and gravel, looking for 'berried treasure.' Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked around but no one was there. As i went back to digging, someone grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet. i screamed "OW!" and it dragged me by my hair. It dragged me to the fence and tried to take me through it. i asked it what it wanted, and it showed me a mental image of me being dragged by my hair into the road, and a car hitting me. I screamed and kicked, then the teacher saw me and thought my hair was stuck in the fence. It then dropped my hair and left me.

I have no idea what it was so mad at me about, but some other kids found an ID of someone where i was digging a week later, and then were sent to the hospital with some kind of sickness...
---
#9 Posted: 23:55:17 15/05/2010
smilie smilie ....................................
---
#10 Posted: 00:02:04 16/05/2010
It probally wasnt mad at you. It probally jsut wanted soemone to know how s/he felt when s/he had died.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#11 Posted: 00:41:40 16/05/2010
Did I ever tell you about the time I went to the Paris Opera House? . . .
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#12 Posted: 07:51:34 16/05/2010
this happened to me last night and the night before:
i was up in my bed playing on pokemon leaf green on the nintendo, i heard noise like a can of soda was being opened! i got up and went downstairs to see if my brother was stealing my coke cans, i looked in the kitchen and there was nobody there! i thought it was my imagination when the sound came again, it sounded like it was right infront of me!
i shrugged and walked back upstairs (stole some popcorn from when i was at the cinema watching furry vengance). i then felt like someone was pulling out some strings of my hair, i looked but there was no-one there!
i trembled myself to sleep last night.

2 YEARS AGO
it was night again, i went downstairs for a midnight snack with spyo/sophie (spyo is a girl called sophie who goes to my school) when we saw someone down the stairs! it seemed like a little girl huddled in the corner of kitchen, i did not get a proper look. it just looked like a pure black human shape. sophie walked towards it when it suddenly got up and started to wlak towards her! we screamed and ran back upstairs!
after that experiance, we turned on "dance dance" by "fall out boy" on my red radio to forget about the ghost we saw........

Ceepy, i know
---
Leaving, For good..
#13 Posted: 12:23:39 16/05/2010 | Topic Creator
that is pretty creepy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:50 16/05/2010 by NightBlade
#14 Posted: 12:39:34 16/05/2010
i want to know, are your experiances real?
---
Leaving, For good..
#15 Posted: 12:46:28 16/05/2010
@shorty: If you PM me I could try to help you to get rid of that feeling. As NightBlade had implied earlyier, I ahve been threw alot, and I coudl try my best to help.

@C9999: To the first story; That hapepnd to me once when I was 6(No, NightBLade in my sotry i didnt include everything...) . To the second story; It's hapepnd to me aswell, but it was a recent one as in...4-6 months ago maybe.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#16 Posted: 14:13:53 16/05/2010
so, they are real smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#17 Posted: 21:52:22 18/05/2010 | Topic Creator
yea...

Me, shorty, and ash were having a party at my house! [ parties normally occur weekly ] And we { idiotically } tries to see if the spirit in my house would reveal itself. It did. It touched ash's shoulder, gentle at first. { this is in MY bedroom } We then got the feeling of unwantedness, and left. The entire night it grabbed our necks, we heard things, and it was hard to breathe. Everything was kind of cold. We had to put it out of our minds completely {Which took a very long time} before it left us alone.

Scary highlight: It grabbed our necks, making it hard to breathe.
---
#18 Posted: 21:55:34 18/05/2010
As you know it happend to me.

From exsprence. Creepy.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#19 Posted: 15:12:22 19/05/2010
This expirance happened 5 days ago

one night, i was sitting alone in my room (at night). i was making sure nothing ghostly happened to me like it did a few weeks before. i got bored and turned on southpark on my TV when it happened, i was watching southpark when a quick shadow ran past the screen of the TV! i saw it and nearly screamed! it happened twice again then i turned off the TV to see if it was something to do with the TV'S screen but it happened again!
---
Leaving, For good..
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#20 Posted: 18:26:27 19/05/2010
that second one sounds like Cole from 'The Sixth Sense'. >.>

...Both you and cynder 19000 Creep me out with your experiences, nightblade.
#21 Posted: 22:17:05 20/05/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie

I was once playing with my cute little dogs, when they both instantly ran away with their tails between their legs. When dogs panic, it normally is a good time to do so as well. I ran as fast as i could, i heard some kind of laughter behind me...
Next day:
I walk into the kitchen soon after waking up. I grab the milk carton and begin to make breakfast. As soon a i poor the milk in to a glass, i see a face in it. I jerk back around to see the face there. A dead face. It vanished in a second. I Put the milk in the fridge in a flash and run back to my bedroom. I didn't leave for a few hours.
---
#22 Posted: 15:07:48 21/05/2010
OMG! that is scary
---
Leaving, For good..
#23 Posted: 01:38:14 22/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Today!

I was sitting alone at lunch { at school } when i saw someone sit down next to me. I said a friendly "Hi, how are you?" All i got back was a grunt. I turned around to see who it was, and it was someone unknown to me. {where i live, new people are very rare } "Who are you?" I asked. The person turned to me. I nearly screamed when they had no eyes. Only dark red holes. Blood cover their face, and front. I got up and moved away not wanting to be by a blood person. When i got up they vanished.
---
#24 Posted: 01:47:52 22/05/2010
................................o_o they may want your help.
#25 Posted: 01:56:46 22/05/2010
What I was going to say. That achully happend to me like last week.

Can I tell a story that hapepnd today though?

Ok, well my country has history of deaths from way back like the 1600's and I ahve like 6 books all about the hauntings these 'people' form back then. Well today me and my mom were driveing on the back road for the ehck of it, then I see soem familer. A arch kinda thing, that full out brick. At first I thogut ntohing of it untill my mom wanted to see it up closer. Then I relized... It was soemthign form my book. A child was broughtly muderd under that arch. I told my mom this. She told my to take a video when we drove threw it. I begged her not to... Because I knew what I was goign to see... I was goign to see her death... And I did. My mom saw it too, she didnt admit it but I know form the way she's acting... Im not even goign into deatils of how she looked...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#26 Posted: 02:03:30 22/05/2010
You're mom saw it also?!
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#27 Posted: 03:01:13 22/05/2010
Mine was freaky...

My Yr 5 camp...it was 7:00 and everyone was downstairs playing games with Mrs. Fritz and Mr. Shinnick. I walked out the the veranda and a torch started flashing in the trees like S.O.S...but there was no source of the torch light...then a heard a very messed up scream. I ran back inside and not long after...three red-eyed possums came out. One of them looked through the window then they left. No one else heard or saw it but me...

It was terrifying .____.
#28 Posted: 13:08:22 22/05/2010
@dfd: I think she did. But if she didnt I know she felt it's presence. Because she was acting...Well likes she's seen a ghost.

@Dc_27: It reminds me of something I read in one of my books... It probally was a S.O.S form the spirits before they died. Try findign outt he history of that camop ground. Because I know around here soemthign happend exactly like that, and it turned out that was a old battle ground.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#29 Posted: 00:43:03 24/05/2010
What about the possums tho Cynder?
#30 Posted: 00:54:00 24/05/2010
Im not to sure aobut the possoms but my guess is that, since animals are more...Um how do i say this...More found of a spirits pressence then us humans. Them being red-eyed could of just been the torch re-flecting in their eyes... Im just makeinf a wild guess aobut the possums though. But it reminds me of what happend with my cat aobut 6 months ago...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#31 Posted: 00:55:08 24/05/2010
What?
#32 Posted: 00:56:35 24/05/2010
What do you mean 'what'? As in what happend to my cat?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#33 Posted: 00:57:11 24/05/2010
Yeah smilie.
#34 Posted: 01:08:55 24/05/2010
Oh.

Well as you know dfd, around that time is when things started to get bad. It was just the start though. It was night time and I had just gotton another 'vision' from the spirits about my death... Well, both, my dog and cat were in the room with me, and they were going nuts surrounding me makeing sure I was ok. I felt as if I was just in water(Because of ya well you know), and then my cat jumps on my chest, and her eyes were like....Glowing blue, but like a water blue. It was terrifieing. I dotn even know if this was a matter of spirits or what the hell it was. But my dog knew soemthign wasnt right with my cat.... It was weird that's all im going to say....
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#35 Posted: 01:12:11 24/05/2010
o__O.........................
#36 Posted: 01:15:59 24/05/2010
It was creepy. That, outta every thing I've been threw, was the only thing that gave me nightmars. Because usally I depend on my animals to warn me when 'somethings' going to happen, then my cat was the soemthign so... It friken terrified me.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#37 Posted: 01:22:23 24/05/2010
...o_o
#38 Posted: 01:29:53 24/05/2010
What? It's not anymore weird then anything else then what ive told you.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#39 Posted: 01:44:38 24/05/2010
It just spooks me.
#40 Posted: 01:49:20 24/05/2010
Yeah. Well at least you didnt have to live threw it...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#41 Posted: 01:52:15 24/05/2010
THinking about it makes me feel like i'm there. Thats why it spooks me.
#42 Posted: 02:03:15 24/05/2010
I have no clue why, but that braught a smile to my face. *shrugs* Dont ask.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#43 Posted: 18:47:12 24/05/2010
smilie Well, it does.
#44 Posted: 19:59:38 24/05/2010
3 weeks ago

i was looking for my 15 pounds so i could buy spore for my Computer, i looked everywhere but i could not find it! when suddenly, it appeared on my bed behind me. i had checked there so many times and sure it was not there! The ghost was helping smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#45 Posted: 21:02:04 24/05/2010
Lol, sometimes spirits, or ghosts as you put them, will help. A few years ago when I was like...8 or something I was at my sisters house with one of her freinds, and she lived with her step-grandma(Our family's messed so dont asksmilie), and she was looking for the money so we could go to the mall, and the night before she left it on her dresser. She forgot she put it there, so I told her where she put it, but it wasnt there. So we searched the house looking for this money, and I kept telling her I feel like there's a dark presence around us(Since she believes me on the spirit things) and then my sisters freind passes by the liveing room and she see's a man siting in a chair, and FREAKED out. Becuase it didnt look human...Like at all. The man was shirtless but a ton of bloody scares all over his chest and arms. She comes running to me and my sister, and tells me what she saw. So I went to check it out and I saw it for a breif secons like enough to see it's features, then my sisters step-grandma, was siting one the couch and then I asked her this "Uh...Did you see a man th-" I stop in mid scentance as I see the same man in a framed picture. I point to it and say "Him? He was..." i trailed of then she says "Thats my uncle. He was killed in a fight, he lost lots of blood due to all the cuts he had gotten on his chest." I jsut looked at her, blank. Then I see the money on the chair they man was siting on. smilie It was freaky...

@dfd: Sorry, I know it was weird of me to say that, but Im not going to lie, it did. Srsly dont ask. As I said in multiple accounts I tend to smile of laugh at random things when I try to get my mind of of something...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#46 Posted: 22:41:39 27/05/2010
NP. smilie..
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#47 Posted: 04:53:44 29/05/2010
oh, wow...well, something like that happened to me...i was awake at midnight,and all of a sudden, i heard a loud, panting. about 10 seconds later, i heard a scream. i sat up, and it stopped. i told my mom and she didn't hear a thing.
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
#48 Posted: 12:14:37 29/05/2010
@dfd: smilie

@idm2: Thats happend to me alot of times. Not a uncommon thing that spirits would do.

Well, i've got another story that happend yesterday...

Well I was mowing the lawn for my parents and I was nearly done. So im about to drive back up to the garage and I see my mom motoining for me to come back. Ok, seems normal, untill I get back and what I thougth was my mom walks into the house.So I walk in still thinking it's my mom but when Ia sk what she wanted she said, "I was never even outside while you were mowing the lawn, and I certainly didnt call you over." I still thought she was lying but then when I got out side I see what I saw. And then I rleized who it was. It was one spirit that was killed in my room in the late 1800's. Then she leaves, and then I randonly see the word "HELP" in red on the fance. o_o It's happend before though...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me