Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The dragons return: The awakening
Page 1 of 1
The dragons return: The awakening [CLOSED]
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#1 Posted: 22:55:07 27/04/2010 | Topic Creator
The intro

The year is 2057, the 2012 disaster never happened, the world is in relitive peace but something is happening to a third of the population of the human race, this story will follow a boy named Ryden at the age of 14 through a life changing transformation and past that, the world will never be the same again.

Currently writing chapter one.
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:46 28/04/2010 by icedragon333
#2 Posted: 21:38:04 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
The Awakening: Chapter One: Part One

It was but a sunny day, no clouds visible in the sky, the birds singing, it was like the perfect day for Ryden who had to go to school in half an hour, so in his free time he booted his computer up, double clicked on internet explorer v2 and started searching the internet for good warfighting games but just as he clicked on a link that sounded good his interests took a quick and sudden move towards dragons, but dragons were scientifically disproven 24 years ago and everything to do with them either cancelled or removed from history, and he has never been interested in them in his life, he also said they don’t exist once, he was disappointed with his search.

“Ryden it’s time for school!” his mother called from down the stairs “Yes mum” he sighed as he shut down his computer and walked down the stairs, but all he could think about is dragons, ‘but why dragons?’ He thought as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where his bag and a bacon sandwich were waiting, he took both and walked towards the front door “Ryden.. be safe and be good!” his mother said to him, Ryden just sighed again “I’ve been going to this school for years now.. you don’t need to tell me that” he said before leaving the house and heading to school, that was a two minute walk away ‘why dragons? why why why why!?’ he thought constantly.

This may not be much of an intresting start but this is going to be quite large
Chapter one: Part two coming in a day or two

Update: Chapter one: Part two delayed
Reason: Mostly because i have recently gotten a working copy of SotC (shadow of the colossus) and part due to the fact that im still think of ideas for it.
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:44:20 03/05/2010 by icedragon333
Crash_Bandicoot Ripto Gems: 57
#3 Posted: 09:27:59 01/05/2010
Nice chapter. but a way make other users, friends, etc post, is to really comment on there guestbook. Hope that will work. smilie
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#4 Posted: 11:04:35 01/05/2010
cool story
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#5 Posted: 11:15:20 03/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: Part two

As Ryden was walking to school his eyesight became fuzzy and out of place, he stumbled around for a little while before he could see properly again, what caused his temporarily eyesight distortion was unknown to him, but that was the start of something very long and painful.
Ryden soon arrived at the school, a big one with 30’000 students and 400 teachers, and unknown to Ryden that it’s blood checking day, a day where everyone’s blood is tested for diseases, he turned up clean the past 50 times but this time will be different, for his blood now has a few non human traits.

Ryden walked into the building but he forgot where the schools miniature hospital was.

Teacher: “Ryden your late and it’s that way” The teacher pointed down a hallway on Ryden’s left side.

Ryden: “Sorry... I forgot” Ryden walked down the hallway that the teacher pointed at.

Blood Checker: “Open up another blood testing room, the queue is getting large… …” the blood checker sees Ryden walking to a large queue
“Just in time boy come in here!” the blood checker calls out to Ryden.

Next chapter coming in 1 to 3 days.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:15:44 03/05/2010 by icedragon333
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#6 Posted: 11:22:06 03/05/2010
again cool
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#7 Posted: 13:27:33 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Update: Epicly Delayed.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:29:59 16/05/2010 by icedragon333
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#8 Posted: 14:11:47 07/06/2010
awwwwwwwwwww
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#9 Posted: 23:42:50 07/06/2010
Quote: icedragon333
2012 disaster never happened

And it never will happen.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me