Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Tribe of the Wind: Shadow Spirits
Page 1 of 1
The Tribe of the Wind: Shadow Spirits [CLOSED]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1 Posted: 08:49:54 27/04/2010 | Topic Creator
This is a story about a snow leopard called Silver, who has really unusual eyes for a snow leopard. His eyes are a blue purple colour, not teal, like most snow leopards. He lives in a tribe called The Tribe of the Wind, (wind tribe for short). You will find out more when I wright the story. ;)
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:55:20 15/05/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#2 Posted: 15:19:43 27/04/2010
I look foward to the first part smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#3 Posted: 04:40:11 28/04/2010
Same here! Sounds really good. smilie
---
N/A
#4 Posted: 06:57:33 01/05/2010 | Topic Creator
"Long, long ago, when this tribe didn't exist, ice began to fall, shattering the mountains to pieces. All the creatures on the ice were devastated, and many were killed. All the snow leopards began to lose hope, thinking their species will become extinct."

Silver, a white snow leopard, and Krystal, a Smokey grey snow leopard, had their gaze fixed on an elder. Snow flakes drummed the ground as the elder spoke, and Silver couldn't stop himself from lifting a paw to feel a frosty snow flake. Behind him, Krystal sat on a small rock next to him, her eyes clouded with shock as she imagined the fallen ice. Silver never heard a tale like this before, and his ears focused on every single word of it.

"However, there was one young snow leopard who didn't give up hope. Despite his age, he faced the groups of snow leopards, and he managed to convince them not to give up hope. It took a couple of long and terrible days to convince them all, however. It was so dreadful.....”
The elder hung his head low. It took him a couple of heartbeats before he spoke again. “The snow leopards climbed mountains, swam through mossy creeks, traveled through blizzards... Many died on the journey.... And each time a warrior died, the young snow leopard got blamed for the death. It took them many sunrises to run away from the falling ice, but they made it.... Far away..... from the falling ice... After the great journey, half of the snow leopards realized that this journey was a sign, saying that they can work better in a large group then on their own. The other half left the group, going back to their natural selves. But the group who thought about the sign...... They decided to stay together, and that was how the Tribe of the Wind was born.”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:26:28 15/05/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#5 Posted: 01:17:36 02/05/2010
Wow...that's so cool! =D
---
N/A
#6 Posted: 13:16:36 03/05/2010
Good start smilie
---
smilie
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#7 Posted: 13:39:28 03/05/2010
good startsmilie
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#8 Posted: 09:52:07 09/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. :D

Oh crab cakes. I forgot about the prologue. DX Okay, here is the prologue.

Silent win gushed through the air. The wind grew thicker very heartbeat. A large, yellow-tan snow leopards padded slowly through the clearing. Her eyes fixed on something only she can see.
"The purple eyed snow leopard... He has come... At last."
She was aware of a pale smokey grey snow leopard padding towards the clearing, her teal eyes sparkling in the moonlight.
"What are you doing here, Shikura? You know you're not suppose to travel away from the dark mountain. Especially in the living world." Her teal gaze locked into Shikura's purple eyes.
Invisible rain glittered down, turning Shikura's tan fur to a bright silver. It patted down harder every heartbeat
"I don't care about the laws of the spirits. I just want this tribe dead. Anyway, I'm not here to start breaking the law. I'm here because I can sense the arrival of the new purple eyed snow leopard. He has come at last." Shikura growled. Her purple eyes began to glow fiercely.
Opal bowed her head in approval, and the invisible rain dripped onto her silver fur.
"You have been waiting for countless years for this moment, Shikura. I'm glad the Wind Tribe will perish at last. They were never meant to be together. Not like this."
Shikura raised her paw for silence. Her tail swade in the wind. But Opal ignored her.
"It won't be easy. We have to force the young one to turn his back on his own home.... It was easy for you.... You weren't born in the tribe. You could of consumed it easily...." Opal broke off. She didn't dare to say anymore.
Shikura let out a faint growl before she spoke, "Yes, I would of. If it weren't for the Tribe's leader. I was so close to victory.... When he managed to swipe my life right out of me.... But I'm sure the next purple-eyed snow leopard will succeed me. I shell give him my power, and he will rule the mountains."

Shikura is pronounced as She-kuu-ra.
---
#9 Posted: 13:21:57 09/05/2010
Hmm, interesting prologue smilie
---
smilie
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#10 Posted: 16:02:29 09/05/2010
OMG! i have a wolf called Silver smilie im not gonna bail at you
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:39 09/05/2010 by cynder 9999
#11 Posted: 01:57:24 10/05/2010 | Topic Creator
I love the name Silver, so that's why I called him Silver. xD

Thanks for reading!

Right, back on with the story.

Silver's eyes glittered as the elder's story came to a close. Krystal was jumping up and down next to him.
"Right, time to go back to the cub's rock. Your mothers will be waiting for you." The elder rasped. "Now, leave and let me sleep."
Krystal got up immediately, shaking specks of snow of her pelt.
"Can we hear another story? We have nothing better to do." Krystal moaned. "I've heard that a purple eyed snow leopard tried to destroy our tribe along time ago. How about you tell us that story?"
"No! Don't tell them that story!"
Silver turned around in time to see Poppy, the former healer, padding towards them. He heard that Poppy was a great healer, until she started seeing fake signs and elisions. Starlight, the leader of the tribe, sent Poppy away into the elder's tree, leaving Feather in charge of being a healer.
"Poppy, what is it?" The elder rasped. Silver noticed his claws sticking inside the ground. "Is it another fake sign?"
"Snow! You should be more kind to Poppy! She has served her tribe for many years."
Silver wiped his head around. He knew that voice! It was his mother, Cornflower.
"Cornflower...." Snow dipped his head in greeting. "I'm sorry. Why don't you talk to Poppy?" His tone may be gental, but Silver could detect anger in his eyes.
"Snow isn't exactly a friendly cat." Krystal whispered to him. "I'm glad Cornflower showed up."
"Yeah, he may be old, but he still has a sharp-" Silver broke off when he felt Poppy's gaze resting on him. Silver twisted his head around to see Poppy glaring at him.
"You are a purple eyed snow leopard! Just like Shikura, the first snow leopard to ever try to destroy our tribe!" Poppy rasped. "I see you.... You have blood on your paws...."
Silver looked down at his paws. He couldn't see any blood. Just snow flakes.
What is he talking about? Silver thought. He opened his mouth, but the words were caught in his throat.
"She means nothing, dear. Now go and explore outside with Krystal, now." Cornflower growled. "Poppy doesn't know what she's yapping on about. Trust me."
Krystal nodded, nudging Silver out of the elder's tree.
---
#12 Posted: 17:24:34 10/05/2010
Interesting chapter smilie
---
smilie
#13 Posted: 06:36:10 11/05/2010
Nice. smilie
---
N/A
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#14 Posted: 14:45:27 11/05/2010
Cool, purple eyes smilie
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#15 Posted: 14:48:07 11/05/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I love the name Silver, so that's why I called him Silver. xD

Thanks for reading!

Right, back on with the story.

Silver's eyes glittered as the elder's story came to a close. Krystal was jumping up and down next to him.
"Right, time to go back to the cub's rock. Your mothers will be waiting for you." The elder rasped. "Now, leave and let me sleep."
Krystal got up immediately, shaking specks of snow of her pelt.
"Can we hear another story? We have nothing better to do." Krystal moaned. "I've heard that a purple eyed snow leopard tried to destroy our tribe along time ago. How about you tell us that story?"
"No! Don't tell them that story!"
Silver turned around in time to see Poppy, the former healer, padding towards them. He heard that Poppy was a great healer, until she started seeing fake signs and elisions. Starlight, the leader of the tribe, sent Poppy away into the elder's tree, leaving Feather in charge of being a healer.
"Poppy, what is it?" The elder rasped. Silver noticed his claws sticking inside the ground. "Is it another fake sign?"
"Snow! You should be more kind to Poppy! She has served her tribe for many years."
Silver wiped his head around. He knew that voice! It was his mother, Cornflower.
"Cornflower...." Snow dipped his head in greeting. "I'm sorry. Why don't you talk to Poppy?" His tone may be gental, but Silver could detect anger in his eyes.
"Snow isn't exactly a friendly cat." Krystal whispered to him. "I'm glad Cornflower showed up."
"Yeah, he may be old, but he still has a sharp-" Silver broke off when he felt Poppy's gaze resting on him. Silver twisted his head around to see Poppy glaring at him.
"You are a purple eyed snow leopard! Just like Shikura, the first snow leopard to ever try to destroy our tribe!" Poppy rasped. "I see you.... You have blood on your paws...."
Silver looked down at his paws. He couldn't see any blood. Just snow flakes.
What is he talking about? Silver thought. He opened his mouth, but the words were caught in his throat.
"She means nothing, dear. Now go and explore outside with Krystal, now." Cornflower growled. "Poppy doesn't know what she's yapping on about. Trust me."
Krystal nodded, nudging Silver out of the elder's tree.

good chapter
------------------------
I got the name siler from a wolf book, there was a wolf called bronze so i though of "silver" smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#16 Posted: 07:55:07 12/05/2010 | Topic Creator
^ What about Gold? xD
---
#17 Posted: 11:28:46 13/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Krystal and Silver padded out of the elder's tree and into the large clearing. The camp opened up to them like a dream. A bright light beamed on Silver's pelt, and he had to squint his eyes for a couple of heartbeats. When the light had gone, he quickly spotted his father, Storm groaning on a blue sheep's carcass. He was sharing it with the Wind Tribe's deputy, Hiroshi. Luna, Thorn, Bramble and Sashushi are getting ready to hunt. Flower and Gold were sitting in the most warmest spot in the hollow. The leader, Starlight, and her mate, Kasai, stood on top of a cliff edge, which was were the leader usually announces important meetings and news. Krystal's mother, Snow, was inside the cub's rock, helping Fern look after Shiver, Rain, Honshu and Mist.

The camp... The Tribe's home Silver thought, sniffing the air. There home was built in a large hollow in the ground. No one knows how it came to be. Rocky cliffs surrounded the edges, and a small stream gushed out from a pile of rocks in a corner. Infront of them, stood a large rock standing by itself next to a large cliff. That was the cub's rock, which is were Silver and Krystal, and a couple of other cubs, slept until they are old enough to be trained by a fully grown snow leopard. Mothers and fathers were forbidden to train their own cubs. The cubs had to learn that their parents can't always take care of them, and they had to make their own choices. Silver padded to the middle of the clearing and sniffed the fresh air. His mother allowed him to finely explore! And so did Krystal's mother! He didn't know were to start. He spotted a small den on top of a ledge, and he guessed that was the leader's den. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but Krystal spoke first.
"Lets go to the leader's den!" She screeched.
"O-okay.....Okay!" Silver muttered. "And while we're at it, why don't we yell at the top of our voices so the whole tribe can hear us!"
"What?" Krystal mewed. She was already standing infront of the leader's den. "Hurry! Lets go in before anyone sees! Quick, while Starlight is looking the other way!"
Silver rushed over to the leader's den and poked his head inside. Moss fell from the ceiling and landed in his mouth, making him chock. He felt Krystal pushing him from behind, and he nearly stumbled over a pebble. Krystal bounded past him and sniffed a bundle of soft, shriveled up lichen, which was Starlight's bedding. She usually shares the den with her mate, so the bedding is larger then normal.
"Isn't this den nice?! It feels so comfortable and toasty..... I'd give up my tail to have this den." Krystal whispered, letting out a heavy sigh.
Silver nodded in agreement. This den would be a nice place to live in. It's so warm and quiet.... The cub's rock isn't a cozy den like this one. It's just a stone with a large crack big enough to hold a couple of mothers and their cubs. It's been extremely crowded. Before, it was just him and Krystal, and their mothers. But Fern moved in with her four cubs a month ago, so now it's not as quiet. The sound of a swaying tail snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned around to see Storm glaring at him and Krystal with his brilliant bright teal eyes.
"This is the leader's den." Storm growled. His voice was harsh, but his eyes were full of amusement. "No Snow leopard is aloud to go in here unless it's important."

Yes, I know, this is similar to Warriors. I wanted to make a Tribe of Snow leopards who have a leader and all, and I never meant to copy Warriors. But I find it very hard to not make it simular.
---
#18 Posted: 12:46:48 13/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Silver gulped down an enormous pile of air. They had been caught! He glanced at Krystal, who was staring at Storm. Fear sparkled in her eyes.
"But... It's hard not to explore it." Krystal blurted out. "I'm sorry. We're both sorry."
"Please don't tell Starlight!" Silver pleaded.
Storm just laughed.
"I remember my first time exploring the camp. The first thing I did was went strait to the leader's den. I didn't get caught, however. You just have to learn from your mistakes."
Both Silver and Krystal just stared at him.
He did the same thing...?
"I won't tell Starlight, unless you go out right now." Storm meowed. "And try not to mess up the lichen."
Krystal nodded and bolted out of the den. Silver sighed and followed her. He felt his father padding slowly from behind.
---
#19 Posted: 06:31:51 14/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello...?!
---
#20 Posted: 06:48:40 14/05/2010
Cool. smilie Although it kinda sounds a bit like Bluestar's Prophecy, though, but it's still good. =3
---
N/A
#21 Posted: 07:27:45 14/05/2010 | Topic Creator
*facepalm* Every time I think of an idea, it turns out some other book has it.... I've been thinking about the story line right before Bluestar's Prophecy came out, so it's just a coincidence.... However, I've read Bluestar's Prophecy, and I tell you, it's not the same. The main story line is completely different. BP is about Bluestar's life. But their is an actual story line in TTOTW. Some things might be somewhat similar, but only slightly.

Yes, I've had this story in mind for a long time. I've just been waiting for the right time to post it. I was originally planning on posting it right after The Legendary Ruuko: Dark Revenge or The Legendary Ruuko: The Lonely Night has finished, but I couldn't wait any longer. xD

As Silver arrived into the clearing, he spotted Krystal licking her pelt. He rushed over to her.
"I got some dirt on my pelt on my way out...." Krystal rasped through rough licks. Once she had finished, her eyes rested on a pile of rocks. Large leaves covered the middle, and lichen hung over the edges.
"You're going to sleep in another months time."
Silver turned around to see Storm sitting down next to him.
"There is a gap in the middle of the rocks. It may look small, but it has enough room to fit over ten blue sheep."
Silver shot a glance at Krystal, who was licking her paw.
"Can we-" Krystal began, but she broke of when Storm gave her a warning glare.
"I'm sure your mother told you by now that cubs are not allowed to go to any of the dens until you get a mentor." Storm interrupted her.
"But she never told me why!"
Silver knew the answer. But he wanted Storm to tell her. He hated explaining stories. He wasn't good at it, and he always trailed off without realizing.
"Because cubs are extremely curious, and they will most likely destroy the bedding. A long time ago, that rule never excited, but cubs coursed a lot of trouble in the dens, and one cub got killed because a rock from the snow leopards-in-training's resting area fell on him.
Silver spotted Krystal's eyes growing wide.
"Will that ever happen again!?" She rasped. "I don't want to follow the paw steps of that pore scrap."
Storm bent down and licked her cheek gently.
"Not if you behave. That rock fell down on the cub because he was banging against it. It's a strong pile of rocks, but he happened to hit it hard. Not only the rock fell on him, but he also cracked his head. And even worst, the healer was positive he cracked his skull. That won't happen to you. It will only happen if you would to do what he did."

BTW, I'm going to change the title to "The Tribe of the Wind: Spirits of the Past". I feel it makes more sense then Silver's Journey, which will be the title for the next one.
---
#22 Posted: 15:20:37 14/05/2010
Sorry for the lateness, but it is as good as ever smilie
---
smilie
#23 Posted: 05:46:30 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
That's alright. You're reading the story, and that's what matters.

"Thanks for telling us that wonderful story." Krystal muttered. "Now can we explore by ourselves now, and not have some random snow leopard scaring us with stories?! No offense."
Silver let out a heavy sigh. Because Krystal is not afraid to say what she thinks, she can get extremely rude at times.
"Krystal didn't mean that." Silver mewed. "She's just spooked from the story." He heard Krystal spitting, and he tried his best to ignore it.
Storm just stared at them both, his eyes filled with amusement.
"I'm sure she didn't." He muttered. Storm brushed his pelt next to Silver's before he padded away.
"Well, if we can't explore any of the dens, then what should we do now?" Krystal rasped. "We might as well go back to the elder's tree. I want to hear that story about the first purple eyed snow leopard. Who knows? You might learn more about your unusual eye colour."
Silver shrugged. He didn't want to go back to the elder's tree. Not after the experience with Poppy, who always glared at him every time he caught her eye. Glancing around desperately, he caught site of Cloud and Thorn, two snow leopards who moved out of the Cub's Rock about a month ago. Cloud's spotted white pelt was sparkling in the sunlight, while Bracken sat down, licking his long furred yellow-tan coat They had been playing with him and Krystal, teaching them hunting moves, ever since they became a Snow Leopard-In-Training. He wasn't fully friends with them, but he wouldn't mind getting to know them better. Besides, he would do anything to stay away from the Elder's Tree.
"Lets go and play with Cloud and Bracken." Silver meowed. "I want to get to know them better."
Krystal let out a sigh and sat up, still licking her paws.
"Alright. But I'm going to the Elder's Tree afterward, whether you're coming or not."
Silver and Krystal picked their way around a group of snow leopards, and found themselves standing right infront of Bracken. Silver shrugged and took a paw step backwards. Suddenly his hind paw slipped on a pebble, and he stumbled for a heartbeat. After he managed to balance himself upward again, he lifted his gaze to find Cloud staring at him in amusement. Bracken had his full attention on Krystal, not realizing Silver's stumble.
"Hi, Cloud, and Bracken!" Silver began. "Isn't the the Sunrise beautiful? The snow isn't as cold as it was three sunrises ago."
"That's because it's nearly Green-Leaf. Which means most of the snow will be melting. Only a thin layer of snow will cover the ground." Bracken pointed out.
"I suppose your right." Silver grunted. "Anyway, have you learned anything new?"
Cloud's eyes brightened as soon as he meowed the word "new".
"I've learned how to stalk larger prey, like a blue sheep. Now I don't have to stalk only hares! However, my mentor told me that I need to wait until my claws are longer and stronger before I can hunt a large animal. So I can't hunt a blue sheep until about another moon." Cloud beamed, her fluffy tail swaying viciously.
"What about you, Bracken?" It was Krystal who spoke.
Bracken hesitated for a heartbeat, and he only spoke when he summoned his courage.
"I haven't learned how to stalk larger prey yet. My mentor saved it for tomorrow. Instead, I've learned a new move. But it's not a boring move, it's a hard move to learn."
"What is this new move?" Krystal asked, her eyes glowing with interest. "We can't explore any of the dens, so there's nothing else we can do."
Braken's eyes narrowed, as if he was trying to remember what to do. Silver sat down on the snow, while Krystal sat down on a pile of rocks.
"Okay. The move goes like this. Cloud stand right over...... right over there." Bracken pointed his tail towards a clump large of snow about ten paw steps away. Cloud nodded and padded towards the direction.
"Alright. Cloud, you're an enemy, and I'm going to pretend you're a a fully grown male lion. Now, when I leap towards you, I want you to stand on your hind legs. Then, I want you to push your paws down as fast as you can. Then after that, I want you to swipe a paw at me." Bracken gave out the instructions easily, as if he had planned this.
"So... this move... Is it a move to help you defend yourself against a lion?" Silver asked. It seemed obvious, because Cloud was pretanding to be a fully grown, powerful male lion, not another snow leopard.
"Yep, you guessed correctly. This move is a special move to unbalance a lion. However, it's really hard to learn. Me and my mentor went into the training clearing at Sunrise, and we went back to the camp at Midnight!"
"Can we get on with it? My paws are sinking into the snow!" Cloud called. She stood on her hind legs, shaking the snow of her front paws, but her hind paws sank into the snow instead, and it reached up to her knees.
If you think that's bad, then try to imagine walking in Snow-fall Silver thought. It was Green-leaf now, so the the ground was covered with only a thin layer of snow.
"Right, make sure you watch now because I'm only going to do this once." Bracken meowed. "It took me a long time to get this move right..."
Krystal leaned forward, while Silver stood up and forced himself to watch Bracken closely. He hid behind a small rock, his tail berried in the snow. He stood there for a couple of heartbeats, that seemed to stretch into seasons. Bracken finely sprang from his hiding place. Cloud hissed stood up on her hind legs, pretending she was a lion, and this snow leopard was her prey. Bracken landed right were Cloud's paws had been. His eyes narrowed into slits as he gazed at the rock Krystal was siting on. Cloud aimed her paws at Bracken's body, ready to crush him under her paws. She smashed her paws down with all her might, but Bracken jumped out of the way the minuet before Cloud's paws crunched on the snow. Cloud lifted a paw and swiped it towards Bracken, but he ducked. The paw swiped the air just above his head. Bracken pushed himself up and jumped on the rock Krystal was sitting on. Stunned, Krystal fell backwards, spitting out piles of snow. Bracken quickly leaped of the rock and landed behind Cloud, who turned around to face him. Bracken bashed his body into one of Cloud's hind legs, making her stumble into the snow. Bracken let out a yowl of triumph.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:47:15 15/05/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#24 Posted: 07:18:42 15/05/2010
coool
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#25 Posted: 09:12:49 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Actually, I will call it, The Tribe of the Wind: Shadow Spirits. It's a shorter name.....
---
#26 Posted: 09:58:46 15/05/2010
cool
still a good name
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#27 Posted: 13:56:01 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
I changed the name so.... Don't get confused or anything... xD
---
#28 Posted: 15:30:11 18/05/2010
A very good part smilie
---
smilie
#29 Posted: 06:51:25 20/05/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2:

"How is that a hard move to learn?!" It was Krystal who spoke. "All you do is jump around the 'lion' until you get behind it. Then you just bite it's back leg. Even a cub can do that!"
"Krystal!" Cloud growled. "You shouldn't be so disrespectful. I'm sure this move is harder then it seems."
Krystal grabbed a bunch of snow between her paws and flung it into the air. It dropped right in front of Cloud, just missing her muzzle by an inch.
"Hey, I'm just saying. I'd rather fling snowballs in the air then learn a move like that," Krystal snorted. "No offense, Bracken."
Bracken already had his head hanging. His eyes were clouded. Silver couldn't resist a growl from rising in his throat.
Krystal, you don't need to be nasty! Silver thought, shuffling his paws in the snow.
"So, Bracken, what makes this move so hard to learn?" Krystal rasp, breaking the silence. "It may be sucky, but I'm curios enough to learn more."
---
#30 Posted: 11:23:33 20/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Bracken's eyes brightened once more. Swaying his tail softly, he meowed, "It's hard because you have to figure out exactly where you land. It all seems easy. I thought it was easy. But once you start learning how to do it, then you will have trouble."
Krystal let out a huge yawn, showing all of her teeth.
"Yeah, whatever. Hey Silver, lets go back to the cub's rock. I want to get some sleep."
Silver's ears twitched. He wanted to explore a lot more! He didn't want to sleep yet. He turned around, his eyes pleading for Cloud to entertain Krystal. It took a couple of heartbeats for Cloud to receive his message. Her tail twitched, telling him not to worry.
"Hey, Krystal! Have you tried actual prey yet?"
Krystal stopped in her tracks.
"No..." She replied.
"I caught a plump hare, big enough both you and Silver to taste."
Krystal's tail tip twitched slowly. "Keep meowing."
"I'm not hungry, and by the time my stomach rumbles, the prey would be rotten. It would be a waist, so I think you should have it."
What!?
Silver's fur bristled.
"But were only two months old! We can't just wounder of! Besides, we can't eat solids unless our mother and deputy confirms we can."
"Hey, I don't see why we can't. Besides, my mother says that once a cub reaches the end of their second month, they're ready to eat prey. We have nothing to worry about." Krystal blurted out. She was clearly into the idea. "Come one! It's just one hare!"
"But we might still get caught...."
"We won't. Not if we hide in a good spot." Cloud pointed out. "Hey, Bracken. Do you know any good hiding places?"
Bracken nodded.
"There's a good hiding spot behind the Elder's Tree." He replied.
---
#31 Posted: 15:17:18 20/05/2010
Good parts smilie
---
smilie
#32 Posted: 01:59:43 23/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. :D

I posted this in the warriors forum too. But no one is posting in it lol. xD

"Follow me." Braken meowed, twitching his tail. He lead them behind the Cub's rock. Silver could hear the faint snoring of the four cubs, Shiver, Honshu, Rain and Mist. One of them was grumbling in it's sleep, and Silver picked up Mist's voice right away.
He could feel a faint nudge from behind him.
"Come on! You're slower than a slug!" Krystal's growl grumbled in his ears. Shaking his head, he trotted forward until he spotted the Elder's tree. The quiet snoring was quickly replace by a loud quarrel. He recognized his mother's voice, and the quiet grumble of Poppy's.
They're still arguing? Silver whispered silently. He forced himself to ignore it and followed Cloud until he reached the end of the hollow. The snow wasn't as deep here. Instead, tiny pools of water fill up small holes in the corner around the hollow's wall. It looked like as if it had all melted away only two sunrises ago. A large rock stood in there way, but it left a large space between it. Bracken led them around the rock. No snow covered the ground here. It was all rock. Bracken turned around.
"Hardly any snow leopard comes around here. This is behind the Cub's Rock and the Elder's Tree. I usually come here when I want to be alone. I've never seen anyone use this place before. This is my own hiding place. It's a secret, so please don't tell anyone about this." Bracken fur growled.
---
#33 Posted: 05:30:16 23/05/2010
Nice. smilie
---
N/A
#34 Posted: 08:25:49 23/05/2010
Good part smilie
---
smilie
#35 Posted: 07:31:15 24/05/2010 | Topic Creator
"Why would I? This place looks great!" The voice came from behind Silver. He knew it was Krystal's voice. "Oh, and is that hare right in the back-"
"It's the hare that I caught." Cloud rasped, interrupting Krystal. "Well, what are you waiting for? Dawn? Try it!"
Eyes shinning, Krystal pushed herself in front of Silver and picked her way to the hare. Silver followed without hesitating. He saw the rabbit, plump and young, lying on the ground. It's neck looked twisted, and it's ears were missing. It's fluffy tail was covered in snow, and drops of blood stained the rocks around it.
Krystal gave Cloud an uncertain stare. Cloud nodded, and Krystal hesitated before chomping down on the rabbit's legs. A small part of the rabbit ripped off, Silver could hear Krystal crunching on it's bones.
"Well.... What do you think...?" Silver asked.
"It's great!" Krystal yelped. "You've got to try it! It's much nicer than Milk!"
Silver's ears twitched. He bent his head and ripped off a small part of the hare. It seemed dry at first. It's skin preventing the flavors from running through his mouth. His jaws ripped through the skin, meeting the soft meat. Suddenly, the flavors burst out of the prey and into his mouth. It tasted warm and rich, and tender. He swallowed it down happily, licking the outside of his jaws.
"You're right! It's delicious!" Silver rasped. "Do the other snow leopards really get to eat this all day!?"
Cloud nodded.
"It must be great to eat this." Krystal meowed. "Imagine, living on hares!"
"Yeah, but soon you get used to it, and you just eat it like you're eating regular prey." Cloud mewed.
"I hope that never happens to me." Silver muttered.
"Oh, it will happen. Whether you like it or not."
Silver took another bit of the hare. Once more, it's flavors hit his throat. Krystal did the same, this time taking a very large piece. Cloud and Bracken joined in. And the hare was gone in a couple of heart beats.
---
#36 Posted: 10:22:23 26/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Belly warm with his meal, Silver sat down, but he quickly stood back up again when a snow leopard pocked his head through the rock in front of him. Beside him, Krystal licked her lips rapidly, and Cloud jumped up in surprise. Bracken just studied his paws.
"Excuse me.... What are you doing....?" The snow leopard asked. His voice sounded somewhat icy.
Krystal glared hotly at Bracken, not hearing the icy question spilling out through the enormous rock.
"You said no one ever came here!" Krystal rasped quietly.
"They don't!" Bracken yelped back, shaking his fur.
"Then how do you explain that?" Krystal meowed hotly, flickering her tail at the full grown snow leopard.
"I don't know.... I've never seen anyone come here before. I don't know why Feather came here. Honest!" Bracken defended himself.
Krystal snorted, trotting towards the entrance, but the snow leopard blocked her way.
"We're just exploring, that's all." Krystal meowed bravely. "Nothing to worry about."
Feather just stared at her, his eyes not blinking.
"You did more then that." Feather pointed out. "I can smell it."
He could here his friends letting out heavy sighs from around him. Silver could guess what they were thinking.
You can't get away from a snow leopard's nose..
---
#37 Posted: 15:33:47 26/05/2010
Good parts smilie
---
smilie
#38 Posted: 09:17:50 28/05/2010 | Topic Creator
"Now, tell me the truth." Feather meowed calmly. "Go on. I can tell if you're lying. All healers can."
Silver let out a sigh. It wasn't worth it. He might as well tell the truth. Summoning his courage, Silver opened his mouth to say the words, but Cloud spoke first before his voice could be heard.
"We.... kind of gave Krystal and Silver our prey.... We weren't hungry, so Krystal and Silver tried it."
Feather blinked.
"If you weren't hungry, then you shouldn't of caught the prey in the first place. Every snow leopard who can hunt must hunt for their own food. Only the ones who can't hunt, like the elders, must have others catch prey for them."
"Krystal and Silver can't hunt for themselves." Bracken pointed out, trying his hardest to defend himself and his sister. "They're old enough to try their first piece of prey."
"Yes, but they must have their parent's permission first, and the deputy's. Green-leaf or Snow-fall, the laws still apply. You should of known the law by now."
Silver shrugged as Feather's cold gaze rested on Bracken's and Cloud's. They didn't deserve to get all the blame. He and Krystal were just as much into the idea.
"Me and Krystal liked the thought of the idea. It's not their fault. Don't just blame them. Blame us too." Silver muttered. He felt Krystal giving him a hard nudge to the shoulder, telling him to shut up. But Silver ignored it. It wasn't fair for Cloud and Bracken to receive all the scowling.
However, Feather shock his head.
"Cloud and Bracken should of known. You two are only cubs, so the law is only new to you. However, when you and Krystal become a snow leopard-in-training, then you are expected to stick with the law until you fade away into the dusty light."
"What will you do to us?" Cloud asked without flinching.
"I'm sorry, but I will have to tell the deputy. Now come with me." Feather growled, flicking his dusty tail.
Head bowed, Cloud and Bracken followed him out into the clearing. As they padded away into the blinding light, he heard a quiet mummer.
"Don't let this get you down for years to come. You just have to try harder next time. Every snow leopard has to go through this at least once. You just learn from it, and swallow it down before it eats you whole."
---
#39 Posted: 18:52:49 28/05/2010
Good part smilie
---
smilie
#40 Posted: 02:01:01 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Anyone else?
---
#41 Posted: 12:14:05 31/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Mind filled with guilt, Silver padded slowly into the clearing. Snowflakes frosted the clearing, turning his nose slightly numb. The smell of a blue sheep carcass flung into his nostrils, making his mouth water. He shock his head, removing the stench off his nose. Snow leopards surrounded the clearing, each sharing news with each other around the hollow. Starlight and Kasai were both gone, and he guessed they went out to hunt. Next to him, Krystal's eyes began to slowly drop into tiny slits. Her mouth opened into a large yawn, showing all her teeth.
"I have to get some sleep. I can't keep my eyes open for another heartbeat!" Krystal mewed. "I'm going to the Cub's Rock."
Rage bubbled up inside Silver. His claws scraped the snow, reveling the hard, dusty earth underneath.
What about Bracken and Cloud you selfish sheep?!
"What about Cloud? And Bracken!? Don't you care?" Silver blurted out. Krystal halted, she responded quickly, without turning her head, but Silver had to strain his ears to hear her quiet mummer.
"We tried, but Feather insisted on letting us get away with it. We can't do anything else for them."
"But-"
"Think Silver! What are you going to do? Pin down Feather and force him not to tell? Beg for him to let Cloud and Bracken go? There is nothing you can do, honest!"
Without waiting for an answer, Krystal trotted away from Silver and pocked her head into the Cub's rock. Silver just stood there, feeling the breeze swaying his fur.
She's right. What can I do? Nothing, because I'm just a cub, nothing more.
Letting out a heavy sigh, Silver followed Krystal and trotted inside the Cub's Rock. His mother wasn't in there, but he didn't need her warmth for him to sleep. Letting out a big yawn, Silver rapped himself into a tight bundle and closed his eye lids. Sleep overwhelmed him in a couple of heartbeats.
---
#42 Posted: 07:15:38 01/06/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#43 Posted: 03:27:24 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3:

Silver opened his eyes. He was standing on an insignificant, white cloud, in the middle of nowhere. The night atmosphere dazzling above was replaced with darkness, with hints of purple streaks. Trembling with panic, Silver crouched low onto the hard cloud. He could make out a white shape amongst the darkness, its eyes gleaming like two shimmering purple crystals glowing at midnight.
"Is anyone there?" Silver asked.
But the white figure didn't growl back to him. Instead, it stalked slowly closer towards him, its eyes still luminous. As it stalked closer, Silver could make out its black spotted coat and its sleek tail swaying behind it. Terrified, he took a step back, realizing it's a snow leopard.
"Stay back!" Silver screeched, throwing a pile of white dust into the snow leopard's purple eyes. It let out a silent growl and swayed its head violently.
Realizing his chance, Silver padded away from the growling snow leopard, ignoring his cold, aching claws. He spun his head around swiftly, and he sighed in relief when he realized the snow leopard disappeared. He let out a deep breath, which he didn't realize he was holding. He blinked, and as soon as his eyes opened back up to draw in the light, the snow leopard was standing right in front of him, its nose a whisker length from his. Letting out a shocked squeal, Silver fell onto his back, and as soon as his fur hit the ground, he was awoken into the present.
---
#44 Posted: 01:13:34 20/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello....?
---
#45 Posted: 02:01:14 20/06/2010
Hi! smilie smilie Please continue!
---
N/A
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#46 Posted: 07:37:04 22/06/2010
Yeah! I agree with her. Contiune!
#47 Posted: 20:55:40 25/06/2010
Good part smilie
---
smilie
#48 Posted: 09:38:00 29/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I've run out of ideas at the moment lol.
---
#49 Posted: 05:00:03 02/07/2010
Don't worry, I have too lol. smilie
---
N/A
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me