Page 1 of 1
What Happened? [CLOSED]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#1 Posted: 10:51:23 26/04/2010 | Topic Creator
So, what exactly happened to Spyro and Cynder? I'm pretty sure we all know by now that they didn't die, but how did they escape? And, why do they want to stay hidden from everyone and make them think they are dead? I bet when the new game comes out, the beginning will be like The Eternal Night, a recap of the ending of the previous game. :3
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#2 Posted: 11:12:13 26/04/2010
by by spyro and cynder............

[User Posted Image]
---
,,This is where it really ends''
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 11:26:41 26/04/2010
I hope the next game will have nothing to do the TLOS, good, I hope Spyro and Cynder stay hiding away forever, we won't have to go back to the stupid universe.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#4 Posted: 11:34:29 26/04/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I hope the next game will have nothing to do the TLOS, good, I hope Spyro and Cynder stay hiding away forever, we won't have to go back to the stupid universe.

WTF? you dont like spyro? smilie
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#5 Posted: 11:38:46 26/04/2010
I do like Spyro, just not the Legend of Spyro. I must admit, I like parts of the Legend series but overall I think it is worthless, the original series is way better, even Enter The Dragonfly is awesome compared to Dawn Of The Dragon.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 19:58:21 26/04/2010 | Topic Creator
I would like just at least one more TLoS game to see what happened and what will happen smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 20:05:29 26/04/2010
There were gaps left in the earth so they flew out of them.
Random Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 62
#8 Posted: 01:19:36 28/04/2010
I guess that is a good theory.... Logical enough...
---
Happy llama, Sad llama, Mentally Disturbed llama, Super llama, llama Drama, Big Fat Momma llama, MOOSE! (random.....) I <3 Sly Cooper! Sly Cooper = Spyro
#9 Posted: 11:14:27 27/05/2010
nooooooooooo
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#10 Posted: 21:42:30 27/05/2010
I'm sick of people trashing TLoS. If you hate it so much, keep it to yourself, because believe it or not, the game has it's own fans who actually enjoy the game.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#11 Posted: 22:06:03 27/05/2010
Quote: AvatariDragon
I would like just at least one more TLoS game to see what happened and what will happen smilie

i defiantly agree.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#12 Posted: 00:41:34 28/05/2010
They never told us, and likely won't because they effed up real bad and changed companies that made the game in the middle of the series. There were so many things in DotD that clashed with ANB and TEN, plus many plot holes. LoS should just be remade.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#13 Posted: 19:18:08 28/05/2010
What things exactly clashed with ANB and TEN in DotD?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#14 Posted: 19:29:24 28/05/2010
Well, the sudden change of game developers wasn't really explained well at first. Krome did have the feel of the LoS trilogy since ANB and TEN were developed by them, and then suddenly they switched to a game company the majority of the world didn't know about.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#15 Posted: 21:06:15 28/05/2010
I do like Spyro, just not the Legend of Spyro. I must admit, I like parts of the Legend series but overall I think it is worthless, the original series is way better, even Enter The Dragonfly is awesome compared to Dawn Of The Dragon.

I completely agree.

@Shrazer 320, that, or ditch it altogether and never look back.

They're not dead, they're flying in a feild, back to the others, not in heaven.

Also, people have a right to express opinions, negative or not. I for one have nothing against LOS fans; it's the games I dislike, not the people involved in it's making or those who enjoy it. I respect your opinions, please respect mine and my friends'.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:30 28/05/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#16 Posted: 21:18:46 28/05/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

I completely agree.

Also, people have a right to express opinions, negative or not. I for one have nothing against LOS fans; it's the games I dislike, not the people involved in it's making or those who enjoy it. I respect your opinions, please respect mine and my friends'.

Agreez~
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#17 Posted: 02:47:36 28/07/2010
Whatever about lovers and haters of TLOS, you'll get off topic fighting about things not nessary in fighting about.

Anyway I doubt there will be another TLOS game, there is really no point, Malifor is dead with the rest of the enemys so unless a random enemy pops out of nowhere then there's no point.

Also I don't think spyro died, nor did cynder.
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#18 Posted: 04:51:54 28/07/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

I completely agree.

No one ever said you cant have your own opinions.Its just that some of us are sick and tired of some of the Legend haters going on every topic Tlos related and flaming it.It gets annoying.And some people dont even use constructive criticism.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:52:48 28/07/2010 by crazyspyrofan
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me