Page 1 of 1
What Characters Do you Want Back? [CLOSED]
Mortalinsect Green Sparx Gems: 402
#1 Posted: 20:13:39 19/04/2006 | Topic Creator
I have been thinking, and there are many characters that I would like to see again......and some of then include:
>Tuco The Balloonist ( Spyro the Dragon)The guy that took you to many worlds.
>Toasty ( Spyro The Dragon) Sheep dressed as a Pumpkin with a hood on.
>Elora ( Spyro 2) Faun
>Bianca(Spyro 3)Rabbit
---
Most Wanted: The Legend Of Spyro - A New Beginning
simon Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#2 Posted: 12:07:16 20/04/2006
I argee.
---
I have left these Forums because I have lost my interest in Spyro and there are too many n00bs on this Forum. Don't bother Messaging me here.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#3 Posted: 16:05:44 20/04/2006
>Elora
>Ripto (Spyro's Arch Nemesis)
>Cortex (Crash's Creator & Arch Nemesis)
>Buzz (Spyro 3)
>Spike (3)
>Scorch (3)
>Sorceress (3)
>Sheila
>Sgt. Byrd
>Bently
>Agent 9
>Blink
>Hunter
>smilie
>Zoe

Please keep those!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Mortalinsect Green Sparx Gems: 402
#4 Posted: 21:40:35 20/04/2006 | Topic Creator
Hey, I love those, i would keep them too...
---
Most Wanted: The Legend Of Spyro - A New Beginning
SilverTwilight05 Green Sparx Gems: 318
#5 Posted: 19:10:58 22/04/2006
I don't think we're going to get any characters back (except for Sparx...maybe). I think this is just going to be a game with a fresh start, no attention paid to any of the other Spyro games (I hope I'm wrong). They are going to make their own Spyro franchise, when he already has a past and everything. They are throwing it all out the window.
Michael Fodder
#6 Posted: 21:21:59 24/04/2006
I say the only characters they should bring back other than Spyro are Sparx and the Elders ( such as Tomas or Magnus). Bringing back characters such as Elora or Bianca, would just mess up the storyline of the entire series.
Umbra Yellow Sparx Gems: 1072
#7 Posted: 01:53:55 25/04/2006
As long as Hunter is in this game, I'll buy it. Otherwise, I'll have to think through my decision.
---
Check out my Spyro videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/Sizux
#8 Posted: 02:11:26 25/04/2006
Hate to break the news to you, folks, but there will be no returning characters. Reason being that this is his legend from the beginning, hence the title. In other words, this story takes place before Spyro even meet the professor, Hunter, Ripto, or any other characters. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say he meets Sparx somewhere during this adventure. This is answer the question as to why Sparx is following Spyro in the first installment.
---
#9 Posted: 18:51:04 26/04/2006
No, Umbra.

Well, maybe, but it's official already that Spyro makes friends with Sparx when still in an egg!

But who knows, might change.

...Officialy.

I do hope there are new characters since in other games past the first 3 characters are brought back and none new. And, so, the aim was to get more playing, and to do that you must bin all problems.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#10 Posted: 23:20:15 26/04/2006
How could he meet Hunter or Ripto on his adventure--it was OFFICIALLY announced that this game will take place even before Gnasty Gnorc. Unless they change the main plot subject, the characters will not return.
---
#11 Posted: 09:55:03 28/05/2006
No, not exactly, if this is what you're talking about:

Spyro Universe announced that in 300 BC (before crystillisation), Gnasty Gnorc was born. Also, many other villans were born ever before that, and... well... Spyro was born in 22 BC. So, if you're talking about that then yes, if not, no. Or the other way round. smilie
---
ih8u2 Fodder
#12 Posted: 12:12:19 28/05/2006
even if gnasty was born then, spyro didn't necessarily meet and defeat him until the first game, the same with other villains. and a lot of the dates on spyro universe are more of speculation based on logic, not what the creators intended or whats said in the game. And he did not meet hunter or ripto or elora. if they were in this game, that would be stupid on vu's part.
Myst Green Sparx Gems: 161
#13 Posted: 22:46:01 31/05/2006
I am extremely excited about the idea of re-vamping Spyro.
This is going to rock.
stptopcro Fodder
#14 Posted: 22:04:01 12/06/2006
i lake smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ih8u2 Fodder
#15 Posted: 03:27:18 13/06/2006
uh, come again? ¬_¬ are you spamming or trying to say something meaningful?
Black Minx Fodder
#16 Posted: 12:55:02 10/07/2006
I think that smilie is sliping i hope thay keep her . I`m not saying shees my fave charicter. ........ Thats spiro smilie smilie
jamieque Fodder
#17 Posted: 18:18:23 04/08/2006
What is my reaction? Hmmm.... I am shocked... furious and rather disappointed with the direction this game is taking. The game maybe cool but it isn't OUR Spyro anymore. This Spyro is an alternate universe take on him hence the redesign.

I guess Universal figured that since they mucked up the original Spyro so badly they just should start over and toss every... single... thing out. Goodbye Hunter.... So long Bianca... Was nice knowning you Elora. All of our original beloved cast of characters are gone.... FOREVER! In their place is WHAT EXACTLY! A NEW BEGINNING.... I am sorry but they should have put all this effort into trying to fix the original story. There was so much potential left to the original Spyro's story and yet they never fully used any of it. They never developed the characters properly. The story ran in place and never went anywhere. Why couldn't they just make multiple game storyline plot in the original series that would have done the same thing as this so called NEW BEGINNING! It would have been much more interesting to see origin story with the current Spyro if the story was done properly.

But noooo they go and pull something like this. I will buy this game because I am a fan but I will not like it. This isn't what I would have done if I had been in charge of the Spyro story. Many people have said that the new game is cool... Maybe it is but is that all that matters? Is it worth sacrificing all that has come before just to be COOL?! Spyro has never been given the proper respect that he deserves and with this reboot it seems that Universal has finally given up on the little guy. They had such a rich story in their hands and all they had to do was develop it properly. That's all! Was it that hard for them? Hmmm... obviously it was.

Nice knowing you Spyro. Oh, I for the fans of my story I will continue writing my Spyro: Dragon of Destiny series and working on what will probably be the only Spyro animated project for a long time. I have a feeling that Universal has already made up their minds in regards to my animated proposal. I really don't care because at the moment I am so disgusted with them that it really doesn't matter. I will finish my animated Spyro project and demonstrate to them just how stupid their decision was to erase everything for a reboot that they will probably find some way to screw up as well.

Sorry, everyone if I sound harsh but I like this character and it breaks my heart to see Universal do this to him. Anyway, I will continue working on my projects because I have put a lot of time and effort into them. As for a A NEW BEGINNING... I'll just modify what I see in it to work in the normal universe. I have some ideas that will take Spyro and his friends in directions that allows them to grow and develop properly. As for Cinder... he he he... she will appear in Dragon of Destiny and there will be a major twist.

Anyway, I have said my piece. If anyone disagrees with me then go right ahead say you do.
the red vixen Green Sparx Gems: 463
#18 Posted: 18:02:35 09/08/2006
??
? smilie ?

Well theres no posobility that we might Moneybags, Elora, Hunter, (side charecters from yotd) and so on since their in the Forgoten World and Avelar.
---
***Beware the Penguins!!! They are Anti-Uncyclopedian****
ah2190 Green Sparx Gems: 304
#19 Posted: 12:51:17 10/08/2006
True, olny smilie will be there. I don't think smilie will be there, and nearly everyone else is in alaver or the foggoten worlds.

There might still be gnocks, though!
---
Fave game: TLOS:TEN. Most 'want to kill' caracter: Gaul.
A spam board? Wait, thats where people just post crazy?
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#20 Posted: 13:12:15 10/08/2006
smilie is definately there, he's voiced by David Spade.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
ah2190 Green Sparx Gems: 304
#21 Posted: 13:28:00 10/08/2006
but you don't see him in the first half of the game?
---
Fave game: TLOS:TEN. Most 'want to kill' caracter: Gaul.
A spam board? Wait, thats where people just post crazy?
ih8u2 Fodder
#22 Posted: 21:43:16 11/08/2006
ITs hard to say when Sparx appears, but he is probably introduced near the start of the game, since he is necessary for metering spyro's fighting power (or whatever he's there for, I can't exactly remember) and would be needed in the gameplay.
Michael Fodder
#23 Posted: 12:31:06 12/08/2006
Actually, ih8u2, Sparx is, just like in SL, not going to be used as Spyro's health meter(or fighting meter), but instead Spyro will have a health bar and it will be filled up by using gems(I forget which colour gem), not butterflies(despite having a health bar in SL, you still used butterflies to fill it up). Sparx will be a major character in the game's plot though.
the red fox Green Sparx Gems: 493
#24 Posted: 03:37:34 13/08/2006
Sparx no longer meter??? Health bar that takes up screen space???NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
But atleast smilie is still there and as a major charecter, all that matters.
---
***"I Care!"-nobody say****
me Fodder
#25 Posted: 16:28:58 19/08/2006
Go to Spyro the dragon . com. click on aht. Then, scroll down and click on da word playstation. you b taken 2 da ps site. type in Spyro. go to spyro the dragon. den, click on official game site. CLICK ON Sparx INTERVIEW FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.
SpyroLover Green Sparx Gems: 232
#26 Posted: 04:07:17 06/10/2006
Bring all of the villains. Have spyro have a challenge
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#27 Posted: 13:33:26 02/11/2006
I hope Krome Studios does bring the many protagonists and antagonists of the original Spyro continuty into the new continuty. If they bring back Red, I hope that they make him a truely treacherous and evil villain, unlike his original incarnation.
jamieque Fodder
#28 Posted: 04:57:41 17/11/2006
More then likely what will happen in future sequels of the rebooted Spyro game franchise is more focus on the Dark Master and other plots. Whatever Krome does I will adjust my story to reflect. By the way, Michael, go read my series on fanfiction.net and then tell me what you think of my plans to do the film. I know many fans have been disappointed so many times over the years that many don't care anymore. However, I do care and I am willing to give the fans what they have long wanted.... An actually good Spyro adventure with unexpected plot twists and turns. Merge the style of both the new and old and toss in a great story and bingo you have the makings of an unforgettable Spyro adventure.

Don't expect to see Hunter and the gang again in the new storyline. You'll have to wait for LEGACY OF AGES: HEROES for that.
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#29 Posted: 20:11:16 17/11/2006
Legacy of Ages:Heroes, what is that, if I may ask, Jamieque?
jamieque Fodder
#30 Posted: 06:22:22 18/11/2006
Well, Michael, Legacy of Ages: HEROES is a brand new video game trilogy in development that follows the events of the upcoming 2008 film. Spyro, Hunter and the rest of the gang face off against seven evil dragons known as the Phantom Guard. The new trilogy is being planned to feature an RPG battle team system. The characters of Bianca and Elora would be playable for the first time in the history of the franchise and each character would have their own trademark abilities and moves. The rough estimated release date for Episode One is FALL 2009.
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#31 Posted: 18:19:59 12/12/2006
blink, hunter, bianca, ember, sgt byrd
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#32 Posted: 21:22:25 12/12/2006
Toasty, out for revenge!!! lol
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#33 Posted: 10:13:02 13/12/2006
that is a really long time i dont play spyro1, I dont remember him
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#34 Posted: 19:48:40 22/01/2007
it would be hard for the Legnd era to bring all of thse characters back when about all of them were not even in the first one....they couldnt have put hunter, elora, professor. etc. in this game because they havent met spyro yet
---
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#35 Posted: 20:13:10 22/01/2007
Hmm. they could in the next one but they'd have to make it clear that they're only back cos the characters are good, not cos Spyro's already met them. Moneybags should definitely be back though!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#36 Posted: 23:29:09 22/01/2007
idont think they will, i think they are pretending that the previous spyro never existed. and if they brought hunter back. i have a feeling he would be a real cheeta, on all fours. and same with moneybags,, hed be a bear actually. who just likes treasure. and bianca would be a little bunny. and so on and so forth. what im saying is. these games are putting more reality into it. like the dragons on all fours instead of standing upright. not as many buildings in this one. mostly land. and no tasks. i wishe there would have been tasks
---
#37 Posted: 16:27:09 23/01/2007
I didn't like the tasks cos I could never finish every single one! I miss collecting gems though . . . they made me feel rich . . .
---

#38 Posted: 17:47:29 23/01/2007
lol, i love tasks, and gems were awesome!
---
#39 Posted: 16:22:17 24/01/2007
I reckon there's a bit of moneybags in me! hehe
---

#40 Posted: 18:15:29 24/01/2007
lol, there is in all of us!
---
#41 Posted: 18:45:07 26/01/2007
True enough!
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me