Page 1 of 1
The Boss Game [CLOSED]
Techno Spyro Fodder
#1 Posted: 00:52:49 04/01/2008
Sorry about the earlier mistakes.
This is the Boss Game.

The main point is to create your very own Boss that would be excellent for Spyro to face.

The following is a list of things to include for your Boss:

1. Name.
2. Gender.
3. What they are (dragon, animal, human, machine, anthro, elemental being, etc.).
4. Boss's homeland (optional).
5. Boss's weapons, attacks, abilities, skills, etc.
6. What makes them so dangerous?
7. Other random information about your Boss (optional). (Real name, age, origin, favorite quotes, kills throughout life, etc.)
8. Danger Level (Low, Medium, High, or Doom).

Example:
1. Crosshair.
2. Male.
3. Human.
4. Germany.
5. German K98 Sniper Rifle, frag grenades, camoflague, and the ability of quick relocation.
6. Crosshair has excellent accuracy even with only one eye. He never misses the hearts of his targets. He uses frag grenades to draw out people who are hiding behind cover. His camoflague can render him "invisible" to the naked eye. He carries a thermal scope to detect body heat in dark environments. His range of fire can be affected by wind resistance and weather conditions. He can't shoot objects submerged in water.
7. Crosshair was injured in battle when a nearby explosion sent a sharp piece of shrapnel into his left eye, thus permanently blinding him in that eye. He now wears an eyepatch over his left eye.
"I've got you in my sight!"
8. Medium Danger

Feel free to comment about the Bosses.

P.S. You can't put more than three Bosses per post.
I hope this goes well. Good Luck.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me