Page 1 of 1
Questions about the DS and GBA version. [CLOSED]
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#1 Posted: 11:48:40 02/01/2008
Ok, I'll get straight to the point. My questions are:

In the Nintendo DS version of TEN, do you happen to get to battle the elemental dragon and such? I'm quite curious.

Also, does it play cutscenes with voices, as the image from the previous game with ignitus suggests ANB did?

And, finally, for the GBA, I have two more.

1) I recently got TEN for Xmas, but we ordered it over the internet from the USA, and it doesn't have the Nintendo Seal. We've never bought any game's from America, so I would like to know if this is the case. The cartriddge also, suspiciously, came with a weird sticker, appearing to hold it together but not, in the least, doing much of any importance.

2) Is about the instruction booklet. Is anyone able to scan each page of their GBA TEN booklet? It doesn't look very "offical."

Also...My version os LoS ANB (GBA) fits perfectly into my GBA, while my LoS TEN cartridge seem to be too big, but, when I compare the two cartridges, they appear to be of the same size. Can anyone answer to why this is? Thanks for any inforation anyone provides.

Thanks again,

CLL.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#2 Posted: 13:13:45 02/01/2008
Do you have a camera to take a picture of your stuff concerning the GBA game? And where did you get it from BTW?
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#3 Posted: 14:43:35 02/01/2008
What does it say on the back of the cartridge?
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#4 Posted: 03:18:57 03/01/2008
Indeed i do, but it would take too long to post. Instead, I'll try to scan it. Is it possible to post pictures on here? I have no idea, because I rarly ever use forums.
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#5 Posted: 03:21:28 03/01/2008
Oh, and, I'm not entuirly sure, but I think it was something called "Game Warehouse" or something. My parents bought it, because it didn't come out where I live. And the game works entirely fine.
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#6 Posted: 03:41:24 03/01/2008
I don't know. I'll have to check later.
Dancinkayley Fodder
#7 Posted: 03:39:24 05/01/2008
About the DS version... yes, you do get to battle the elemental dragons as well as a few pirates. That's really all the bosses there are.
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#8 Posted: 04:26:31 06/01/2008
Elemental dragons? Which ones?

I acually meant the Elemental dragon you fight in the PS2 and Wii versions before The Chronicler that looks like Adult Cynder. Thanks for the help, though.

Also, does it play the cutscenes? And is it worth buying? Because I'm stuck on things to play TEN on. Ive got an Xbox and GBA, but they probly wont be relesing games on them next year.
Dancinkayley Fodder
#9 Posted: 04:04:15 07/01/2008
I thought you were talking about the dragons that you have to fight to get your powers back.

They don't look like Cynder on the DS- they changed their colours so they look like Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer and Cyril.
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#10 Posted: 04:46:34 11/01/2008
Souds interesting. smilie So it's worth buying?

Oh, yeh, and here's a couple of clips of the Elemental Dragon I meant.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=spyro%20elemental%20dragon&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1

They're on either Wii or PS2.

I heard somewhere that the DS version of TEN plays a few of the selected cutscenes. Does this happen to be true?

Thanks for all your help, BTW.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#11 Posted: 21:45:11 11/01/2008
It did in ANB... <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me