Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > MegaMan ZX Destiny: Calling
Page 1 of 1
MegaMan ZX Destiny: Calling [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1 Posted: 20:06:38 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes, I know I haven't even finished Gravitational Rift, but I couldn't resist starting the technically 'fourth' story in the Destiny series. I say fourth because when I finish the real version and post it on FanFiction.Net, it'll be the fourth one to be posted. However, chronologically, it takes place pretty much at the same time as GR and the other two stories, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyways, this story is about Ashe and Model A. I suggest reading this, and this to know who they are, if you don't already. The story itself focuses on what Model A was created for, and also an 'interesting' observation regarding him/her. But I won't say anything else. The summary:

Quote:
If you really want to know the truth, and your calling, don't worry child, you will. Whether or not you like it is another story.

I also have picked a theme song for it! smilie

What? smilie Anyways, I'll start later tonight. Also, does anyone know if Model A's a boy or girl? smilie Because it sounds like a girl to me...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:15 15/04/2010 by IsisStormDragon
#2 Posted: 01:36:02 16/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Anyone?? Anyways, here's the prologue. It's basically the ending to MegaMan ZX Advent (Ashe's story), but may have been accidentally tweaked. smilie

Prologue: A New Story:

Vent grinned and turned to Ashe. "So Ashe, what do you plan on doing now that Albert's gone?" he asked casually. "Well, maybe find a lot of treasure, get rich, and buy the world from Legion," she answered, "As if... I could care less, honestly. I'll just continue trying to be the best Hunter I can be! My story's not over yet!"

Model A suddenly floated out of Ashe's bag. "You're gonna take me with you, right?!" he shrieked, clearly worried. Ashe put on her trademark grin. "Of course I am! You're my booty and my friend!" she cried.

Vent watched the two, his grin unwavering. "Well, I guess we'll meet each other again someday?" he inquired. "You bet! After all, it's our story to write!" Ashe shouted, as she began to run, Model A following. She looked back at waved at Vent. He waved back, before running back to the Guardian Base.

And thus, the world was at peace once more.

Or so the naive heroes of the previous tale thought.

Note: What do you think? Someone on GameFAQs told me Model A was a boy, so I fixed that. smilie Oi.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:50:30 28/04/2010 by IsisStormDragon
#3 Posted: 02:42:13 27/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello?!

Chapter 1: Warning.

It was a dark and stormy night.

As cliche' a statement that is, it accurately described the whole scene. Rain was beating down on the now asleep Hunter's Camp, and lightning flashed, followed by booming thunder.

A particularly loud boom of thunder shook the entire camp, and Model A suddenly flew up, almost hitting the ceiling. He then flew to Ashe, who was asleep. "Ashe! What was that?!" Model A shrieked, scared witless. His Biomatch jumped up in the cheap bed, wide-awake upon hearing the metallic voice.

"Ugh! It was just thunder Model A!" Ashe yelled, pretty ticked off. "No it wasn't!" Model A cried defensively, "I'm sure of it!"

"Yes it was! Not like we're being attacked by Mavericks or any-"

Ashe didn't get to finish her sentence, as the window was promptly smashed into a million pieces, more or less. Ashe immediately ducked behind the small bed, taking Model A with her.

"Now do you believe me?!" Model A screamed. "Quiet!" Ashe shouted. She then reached under the bed for her small gun, just in case. The guns she had through MegaMerging were far more powerful, but she didn't want to attract any attention by merging just now. Both became silent as a shadow was cast over them.

"I know you are there. No use hiding."

Note: Any good?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:40:25 03/05/2010 by IsisStormDragon
azaria Gold Sparx Gems: 2259
#4 Posted: 21:36:10 03/05/2010
...................wow thats really good Isis smilie
i like it
#5 Posted: 21:59:03 03/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Anything you need me to explain?
azaria Gold Sparx Gems: 2259
#6 Posted: 22:23:54 03/05/2010
not really.....i think i understand smilie
#7 Posted: 22:58:23 03/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, good. smilie
#8 Posted: 18:47:43 20/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Here's another chapter.

Chapter 3: The Crimson MegaMan.

Ashe held her gun tightly, in case anything happened. "Oh please," the figure groaned, "Surely you aren't going to consider firing upon me with that..."

"Maybe, maybe not..." Ashe replied, standing up to face the person, not lowering her guard, "Just what do you want, anyway?" This person was obviously a MegaMan, and he resembled Vent's MegaMerged form, albeit crimson and sinister looking. His red eyes were calm, yet an undeniable insanity with them.

"Oh, it's quite interesting really..." the MegaMan said slowly, walking closer to Ashe, "You see, I am the one who is going to smash your world down...and when that is over, I'm going to watch you destroy yourself..." He then looked at Model A, and pulled at a strange device. He pressed a button on it, and Model A fell to the ground, hit by some unusual frequency.

"Ack! What was that for?!" Model A shrieked, floating back upward once he recovered. The MegaMan said nothing. Instead, he smirked and jumped out the window, with a look that said 'Catch me if you can'. Ashe ran to the window and noticed he was running in the direction of the Quarry, as lightning flashed.

Ashe and Model A were just looking out the window dumb struck, trying to comprehend what just happened. Finally, Ashe said, "...I think we should follow him." Model A looked at her like she was crazy. "Wait, you want to follow the guy who basically said he's going to kill you?!" he shrieked, "Are you insane?!"

"Come on Model A, you should know me by now..."

"I guess so..."

"Now, are you ready?"

"Ready, but not willing..."

Ashe then pointed her hand upwards, and cried, "MegaMerge!" Model A's eyes glowed brightly, and he cried in response, "Biolink established! M.E.G.A System, ONLINE!!!" Ashe was engulfed in a bright light as the Biometal began to merge with her, filling her with his power.

The armour appeared where it should be, and the guns materialized in their respective cases. Ashe's helmet appeared as well, and she opened her eyes, the transformation having been completed. She then ran to the window and jumped out, in pursuit of the Crimson MegaMan...

Note: Any good?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me