Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The storys my charaters come in
Page 1 of 1
The storys my charaters come in [CLOSED]
Pearl-Mermaid Blue Sparx Gems: 572
#1 Posted: 09:40:42 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Dragoness' voise: Pearl-Mermaid
Roxy's voise: Spyrobaby
Lara's voise: Mia the Dragon

Who wants to be the voise of Fabio the dragon, and who wants to be the voise of Flintoff The cat Roxy's brother
---
I Love my Horses, and I always willsmilie
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
#2 Posted: 09:42:29 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Go to my guestbook and request to eaither be Flintoff or Fabio

Next story: "Devian come to Stone Hill"
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
#3 Posted: 10:14:01 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
The life of Dragoness- Forbidden World

It all started when Dragoness was a baby.

That day the sun was shining and baby Dragoness lay in her basket with her lucky blanket and she was about to fall asleep when, CRASH! Drangoness' eyes opened in shock as she started crying, her mum was being taken up to the ForbiddenLand, Dragoness was very clever and could understand everything. Dragoness' mum had been invaded byt the evil, Dark Farley, the empore of death, war, blood and darkness!

Later on, 4 Years Later

Dragoness got fed up of living by herself at 10 so she packed her bags and left her dusty home. As Dragoness walked to the beach it started raining so Dragoness ran to the nerest cave, and behind the curtains was 2 cats and 1 dragon.
"Uhhhhh hi!" muttered Dragoness. Roxy spoke up "Hi! Im Roxy the angel cat, and this is my brother Flintoff and our cousin Fabio" Dragoness introdused herself while eating some samon fillets and fryed bon bon biscuits.

That night

Roxy, Flintoff, Fabio and Dragoness sat together as Roxy gave them there midnight snacks. "Right guyz tommorrow we need to get Dragoness' mum back from Dark Farleys ForbiddenLand castle.

That was part 1 of the story find out part 2 soon!
smilie
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
#4 Posted: 17:57:19 19/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Can't be bothered to write the part 2 could someone rite it for me like Spyrobaby
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#5 Posted: 15:28:19 20/04/2010
Lol ok. Just give me time to think
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#6 Posted: 16:50:25 20/04/2010
i will wright some of it!!!

"now get some sleep, there is lots of wolves dragons and stronger cats out there"said Roxy They all went to sleep.

that morning
"ughhhh nice streach"said Flintoff
"come on time to go save my mum"said Dragoness
"yes lets get going, while its still early"said Roxy
"ok dokey"said Fabio

they went out side, half way there suddeny a wolf jamp out
"say your prayers catz and dragons, grrrrrr"snarled Lara "woof bark grrr"growled Lara
"miowl leave us alone were trying to save dragonesses mom"hissed Roxy
"your mom???what happened"said Lara
"she got tooken away by dark farley"said Dragoness
"dark farley?? grr she took away my mom when I was just a baby, I swore my revenge...but i never did find her again"said Lara

if you dont like that i will delite it
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#7 Posted: 06:56:38 25/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Coolio Lara!!! You can be my writer if thats okay!!! smilie Im soooo happy smilie
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
#8 Posted: 07:04:04 25/04/2010
I'll carry on:

"Really? Well, that's a shame. You know, I think that dog has some problems," Dragoness said sternly. Lara nodded.
"Well, let's get going! We have a lot to do!" Roxy announced. They all followed Roxy through a forest, when the sound of barking wolves sounded throughout the trees.
"It's Dark Farley. I'd better go and see him," Lara said. But just before she was about to run off, Flintoff yelled to her.
"Lara! Lara, wait!" He yelled.
"What is it?" Lara replied, stopping in her tracks.
"Why is he called Dark farley?" Flintoff asked again.
"Umm, never mind," Lara replied, and sped off. They all looked confused, for she didn't really want to say anything.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#9 Posted: 07:10:12 25/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Where was FABIO!
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
#10 Posted: 07:16:17 25/04/2010
Oh whoops. He's in this next part:

"Hi guys! Sorry I was late. I packed some food for us," Fabio said.
"That's a relief," Dragoness said. "I'm starving."
"We need to find a way in there without being seen," Flintoff said.
"Well, what about Lara? She can easily let us in, can't she?" Roxy said, sighing at the simpleness of it all. Fabio lit up.
"Great idea!" He said brightly. They all crept up to Lara and asked if she could let them in as special guests or something. Lara nodded.
"Umm, Mr Farley," Lara began. Farley looked up, then stared at the visitors. "Yes?" He replied. "I have some guests for you. They want to ask you a few questions," Lara finished. "Very well," Farley said, not looking too pleased.
---
#11 Posted: 07:19:26 25/04/2010 | Topic Creator
More, More!

By the way Normal Farley is friendly to Roxy,Fabio,Flintoff,Dragoness and Lara, but he is a servent to Dark Farley and normal Farley has dark Farleys powers.
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
#12 Posted: 07:20:39 25/04/2010
Ok. I'll write more in a sec.
---
#13 Posted: 07:53:20 25/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok smilie

smilie

DeeDee DeeDum
---
~Spyrobaby = BFF!♥
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#14 Posted: 10:08:22 25/04/2010
kool
I will leave it to spyrobaby for the now
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#15 Posted: 10:08:47 25/04/2010
Thanks smilie You're good too smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me