Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Liveing with the dead [CLOSED]
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#1 Posted: 00:13:33 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
********This is going to be a story about my life. As you can probaly tell from the title that it will involve Spirits, and all that stuff. If you do not belive in that kind of stuff, please dont comment on here as your comments will be ignored.

How does that kind of new hit ya? News that could change
your life, even without you knowing if it's even true? What if
you knew when and how you die? What if you saw people die,
but from hundreds of years ago? What would you do, if people
were to stare at you when you seem to be talking to yourself?
What if you knew something about a person that you dont
know, but meet a few years later, what would you do? What if
you knew what happened right on the spot your standing, if you knew that someone was killed right ware you were? What if you alaways have to fake a smile to get pass the day? I've been through it all, and i still dont know.

It was early in the morning when I woke up that morning. It was the day we were moveing to our new house. It was two day befor my birht-day, I was turning four. I walked down the steps with my dog, Tootsie, following me form behind. When I set foot on the last step something didnt feel right. I dont remeber much form that day since it was so many years ago, but I felt like there was something...Dark, evil, not normal. It only lasted for a moment, and didnt concern me at the time. Nothing much ahppend after that untill we got to the new house. My dad had said to me,
"Cynder, you can go check out your new room. It's the first door when you go up the stairs."
So I went. I was excited to see my new room, but when I got thare, I came to a horible sight. I saw a man and a women and two kids, witch I thought was his wife and two children. I saw the guy holding a gun to the womens head, then bang. He had shot her, and was now pointing the gun at at one fo the two children, and shot. I wanted to run, I didnt want to see him shoot the last kid, witch was around my age, but my feet were planted. I saw him shoot th last kid. I then saw go to the corner of the room, he was crying then he brought the gun to his temple and shot. You would think the worst part was seeing the blood pooring down from there heads, but it wasnt...It was the fact that every thing disapeared, or the fact that I felt pain that i've never felt befor and to this day cant expalin. The blood, the mam, women, children, everything was gone. Everything went back to the way it was supossed to be. I guess i'd been standing thare for a while, because my mom yelled up the stairs to me,
"Sweety, you ok?"
I went down the stairs to see my mom, I was too scared to tell my mom what happened. To this day she still doesnt know. No one has untill now... That night, since my bed hasnt been put into my room, I slept with my parents. Apprently I scremaed the whole nigth, they thought it was nigth terrors, boy werent they wrong...

---

Thats all for now.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#2 Posted: 00:36:23 10/04/2010

Sorry, but i'm just shocked.
#3 Posted: 00:38:46 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
You shocked now? Try liveing my life...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#4 Posted: 18:42:53 10/04/2010
Is this real, or fiction? :/ If you just wrote it as a story, it's very well written, but if it's real, wow. o.o
---
Back from hibernation.
#5 Posted: 19:05:51 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
It's real.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#6 Posted: 19:14:00 10/04/2010
Oh. That must feel bad.
---
Back from hibernation.
#7 Posted: 19:51:23 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Here's more:

122. That's how long my house has been standing. Alot happens in 122 years, alot of generatoins pass by, witch means alot of births, deaths...Murders....Suicides.... What would you do if you knew what they were?

By now I was six years old. I have found out who the guy I saw in my room was. He owned the house 117 years befor we moved in. Although I dont know his name I know why he killed his family, and himself. You see, back in the day, he lived on one of the biggest houses in town, and he was a wealthy man. He had pigs, horses, and ducks, just like any farm back then would have. But the reson he killed his family was, the family busnis was failing, and he was on the urge of being kicked out into the streat. Since less people were intested in farming as the years passed, not alot people would buy from him, and that was his only job, he was loseing money and he hasnt payed his seignory for mounths. One day he had anuff of the pain he was in, he took his only gun and went to the barn, and shot every animal that was in thare. His wife, didnt take noitec to her husbands destress. When the husband came back he told his family there was a surpirise in the upstairs room...My room...Thats when he killed his family... How do I know this? My landlord told me. You see we rent our house, and he has all the background informatoin on it, maybe a few years are missing form the documents, but it wasnt much of problem.

My sister took me to a murder house when a few week after I found out this informatoin. I may of been six, almost seven now, but she knew I was intrested in finding out about the history of my town. So, this was my seventh birth- day present. She took me to this house, and what do you know, the gift shop is the first thing you see when you walk in the front door. I was little I had to ask for something. So I found a mood ring. You may ask yourself what does this have to do with Spirits? Well, you'll find out. As we were takeing to tour of the house I didnt listen to our tour guide for two resons; I was turning seven, you dont have a long attoin span wehn your that age. But I alsoe didnt listen because I already knew what happend. I saw what happend. Also back in the day, if your daughter wasnt married by the age of sixteen, you would be fined by the seinory. This man, had shot her daughter in the stomach trying to kill her, because she had refused to get married. She cluched her stomach trying to slow down the bleeding. She had closed her self in a closet trying to hide form her father. But her father had found her, he had locked her in, to let her die. She ponded on the door begging for mercy, she wanted to live but she knew she wouldnt now....I was the blood seeping form under the door when no one else had, and I herd ther scream in horror...

But those arent the only things that had ahppend. I was getting 'visoins' of people. I'll only say three but here was many. One was of a girl, blue eyes, blonde hair. I could 'scence' that she feels responcible for her brother death. Her brother had died in her hands, you see, and then when I was ten I met this girl, and she is now one of my best freinds. Every time I see her I feel the way I did when I had the 'vistoin' of her. The second person was of a guy. He had blue eyes, blonde hair. Some how I felt...Attracted to him. Some how I knew how it felt to kiss him. Then when I was eight, I met him. We dated for four years. The last person I'll mechon, is another a guy. He had redish-brown eyes, and, as he puts it, dirty dish-water blonde hair. I picked up alot form this guy, so much I dont even know, all I know is that he cared for me. And i'll say this now...He's a user on this site. I wont say who for his saftey, and dont even bother asking, becuase I will not reply to you, or I will tell you to **** off. But he knows who he is, and I could say a bit more of what I picked up from him, but I'm keeping it for later. Anyways, not only have I gotten 'vistoins' of people...I got 'vistoins' of my death.... But im also keeping that for later....

---
That's it for now.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:02:32 10/04/2010 by Cynder 19000
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#8 Posted: 01:25:09 11/04/2010
This is weird.... smilie
#9 Posted: 19:28:51 11/04/2010
I know. It creeps me out.
#10 Posted: 20:39:40 11/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Ya, thanks dfd, very reasureing....
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#11 Posted: 21:40:41 11/04/2010
smilie Anything that has to do with spirits does. No offense intended.
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#12 Posted: 21:48:12 11/04/2010
ur scaring me... *huddles in corner*
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#13 Posted: 00:52:14 12/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Here's more:

What's a moment to you? Is it a minute, second, millasecond? A moment can hold some of the strongest emotoins. Fear, sorrow, guilt, lonsome. What if a moment could change you life? For the better or for wrose? What is a moment changed the way you saw people, family, freinds? What if a moment changed the way you saw life?

It was jsut a few week after my eighth birth-day. I was paying out side with my new puppy, Magic, since we had to put down my old dog. It was a warm summers day, when the atmosefear changed. It was now cold and dark. I then saw two butiful white horses run past me a few feet away. I knew they were spirits. How? Well quite simply because we didnt have horses on my farm, and I didnt feel and wind as they passed me. Then I herd it. I herd a gun shot. I knew he was comeing. He was repleying the day he had killed his family, and all the animals on the farm. I wasnt worried at first, since I thought when a spirits replays the day of the thier death, they cant get out of it and see the world around them. I was wrong. He was now in sight, he had stoped now, and he still seemd asd if he hadnt noitce me. But then her turned, his cold, heartless stare, was stuck on me. He then brought up the gun infront of him...Towards me. I looked down the barrel to see the bullet shoot out. In that moment I thought I was a gonner. I didnt bother to step aside, or run. You cant doge a bullet, even if your seeing it come out in slow motoin. I stood for minutes waiting for it to hit me. Time seemed to slow down. Then I flet soemthing icey cold hit my forhead, right then and thare I thought i was never going to see the liveing day light again. But then every thing was gone. The summers day returned and I was standing thare shoked. When I was ready to move again, i walked into my house and stayed thare the whole day. All that night I bawled. I could fo sworn i was going to die, so I didnt tell anyone. I was scared that, if he could, if i told someone, he would kill me. I thougtht i was never going to say my last good-bye's. I didnt sleep for weeks. The moment that I relized that i was achully ok, witch came weeks later, I didnt know what to think.

---

Thats all for now.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#14 Posted: 01:19:02 12/04/2010
wow, that would have scared the living **** outta me smilie
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#15 Posted: 21:40:05 12/04/2010 | Topic Creator
A normal day in my life. Im used to it.

Here's more:

What is fear? Is it a fear of spiders, or hights? Or is it something deep inside of you that you can never run away from? What is pain? Is it a broken leg, or a lose of a loved one? Or is it, aswell, something thats deep inside of you that you can never get rid of?

It's now my tenth birth-day. I got 153 bucks, and I wanted a build-a-bear. So at the end of my party my mom took me to get one. If you have one you know that you have to make a wish on a fake heart to put inside of it. Most kids that age would wish for, soemthing along the lines of, "I wish i never lose you". I wished that when ever I huged this toy, I wouldnt feel like I was dying, I wouldnt feel the fear Ive felt my whole life. But a wish never comes true. When we go home my mom had said to me,
"It's been six years. Time you finally sleep in your own room."
I was terrified. I didnt know if I would wake up the next morning...But i kept my trap shut. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, to this day it still is.

So that night I selpt in my room for the first time. Sad if you think about it. But I knew the history behind my room and thats what made me fear it so much. It was the middle of the night when I felt my room get below freezing. I saw my windows start o frost, slightly. Then I felt like I was being watched. Thare he was, looking at me, with his hostile look. Suddenly I felt something icey cold go around my neck. I didt move a mussle, I was to scared too. Then I couldnt breath. He was chokeing me. He didnt even ahve to touch me, his look is what made me unable to breath. I was going light headed, and I felt pain. He looked down at me, pleases that I was suffering. It lasted for a few minutes, then he was gone. It happend every single nigth for exactly a year...But only because I ended up going back in my parents room. For my eleventh birth-day my paretns had asked me,
"What do you want for your birth-day?"
I had said,
"Nothing, other then going back in your room."
Thay said no. I didnt give a---....Anyways, I dragged my bed into thier room, and they didnt bother to put it back. They knew i was terrified of that room, and I would come back anyways. Is it my fault I didnt want to feel like I was going to die every night?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#16 Posted: 00:20:10 13/04/2010
oh my god... the dropping temp is real?! i thought it was speculated only...smilie

If anyone has seen 'the sixth sense', you'll know what i mean...
#17 Posted: 00:21:40 13/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Tp tell you the truth thats what i thougth untill then...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#18 Posted: 00:30:01 13/04/2010
smilie *trembles*
---
#19 Posted: 00:30:34 13/04/2010

o.o now i'm gonna wonder when its unnaturally cold in the house.
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#20 Posted: 01:17:05 13/04/2010
This is....Interesting.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#21 Posted: 18:21:08 13/04/2010
I'm gonna have nightmares. smilie
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#22 Posted: 01:00:46 01/05/2010
wow. That's a little scary. A lot scary. terrifying even. Many spirits I've seen are just poltergeists, i hope i spelled that right. I haven't had to live in the same house as one so violent.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#23 Posted: 18:28:44 19/05/2010
Can you keep posting Cynder?
#24 Posted: 02:42:17 20/05/2010
more!
---
#25 Posted: 00:32:42 02/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*Sigh* I will...After my b-day. Becuase if you havnt noticed...Every thing major happens around that time and...My b-day is in 8 days...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#26 Posted: 14:21:24 02/06/2010
smilie *twembles*
---
#27 Posted: 15:28:32 02/06/2010
Quote: Cynder 19000
*Sigh* I will...After my b-day. Becuase if you havnt noticed...Every thing major happens around that time and...My b-day is in 8 days...

.?
smilie

You sound so happy about your bday in your guestbook. :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:28:55 02/06/2010 by darkfurydragon
#28 Posted: 20:35:42 02/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes, I am. Becuase as I said im getting a friken iPod touch. But... I just relized that everything major happens...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#29 Posted: 02:28:05 07/06/2010
Holy shi- That pwns everything that's happened to me. I've only seen Civil War soldiers walking around my backyard and felt a dog brushing against my leg.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me