Page 1 of 1
Elemental combos (kill enimies quick!) [CLOSED]
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1 Posted: 22:33:45 07/04/2010 | Topic Creator
NOTICE: this only works on 2 player. If you use spyros electricity breath on an enemy (not the ball one) then use cynders fear scream on it in a few seconds time you will hear a noise (a little like a mini blast) you enimy will be dead smilie
SpyroLovr Blue Sparx Gems: 591
#2 Posted: 23:05:12 07/04/2010
thankyou smilie i usaully like to do elements that look like each-her like:

earth-poision
fire-fear
wind-ice

and well black and yellow kinda go together ....sorta?
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
glacierstar Red Sparx Gems: 80
#3 Posted: 23:06:17 07/04/2010
lol ive used that trick before.... its pretty kick butt lol but ive figured out a few others through my days of playing and beating DOTD too many times lol.

flying everything: Cynder needs maxed power wind to work. spyro needs maxed ice. Using their secondary power for ice and wind (tornado things) move spyro and cynder as close as you can to getting them looking like they are in 1 tornado. when you do the thing so you can spin faster and throw ice/rocks all over the place, enemies will be both frozen and caught in wind. and sometimes the game will give you a freebie and insta kill an enemy if you freeze them then ....wind? them... lol

cynder's shadowfire and spyro's regular fire make a kickbut team also...

lol spyros earth ball and cynders shadow ball work wonders together....
---
I'm going insane.
Nah, you made it to insane YEARS ago.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me