First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
who lovesss dawn of the dragon [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#201 Posted: 06:34:04 13/10/2010
No exactly. I just think that it's not the right thing to do. You really shouldn't argue because you like it.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#202 Posted: 06:57:55 13/10/2010
Quote: Samius
Quote: Bolt
Why do you to argue?
And Samius, it's not really funny. Why can't you just accept that?
Please stop it! smilie

What, arguing? Yeah, I think it's fun. Are you saying that my way of thinking is wrong because you don't agree with me?..

And spyro16, I don't have time to answer you right now because I'm on school. You'll hear from me later.

I don't think I want 2 hear from u later cause all you know how 2 do is argue and Bolt........I agree. Its not fun or funny at all and Samius you might not believe me on this but plz don't swear cause I don't want you 2 get in trouble w/ Dark52. I'm sure other users would not want that either so don't take this as criticism but you should think before you act/speak or in this case post comments cause you never know what the results might be.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
#203 Posted: 07:04:13 13/10/2010
Yes, spyro16 is so right. Yes, and look before you leap, as well. You could get into trouble. None of us like it, so why can't you stop?
---
I draw stuff.
#204 Posted: 07:16:30 13/10/2010
Quote:
look before you leap

^Best do this so ya don't fall down!(into trouble)

lol I couldn't resist so I had 2 add this post when I read yours Bolt.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#205 Posted: 07:33:39 13/10/2010
Yeah, agreed. Also, the comment I posted was to Samius.
---
I draw stuff.
#206 Posted: 08:02:19 13/10/2010
I know.....same w/ mine I just wanted 2 throw it in while I had a chance.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#207 Posted: 08:07:38 13/10/2010
Hope he actually reads it...
---
I draw stuff.
#208 Posted: 08:20:16 13/10/2010
Same here but he does seem like he is in a bad mood I mean w/ swearing and/or calling names

Quote:
Now what the hell are you yapping?!

and
Quote:
Stop being such a goddamn hypocrite.

It is not fair 2 others that he calls names and I'm not saying that he does all the time just that its not right

@Samius: I quoted a couple things you said but I'm not talking 2 you I am talking 2 Bolt so don't 'jump on my back' again.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#209 Posted: 08:23:37 13/10/2010
Yeah, he shouldn't argue with people just because he wants too. It's not fair on others. And I hope he he doesn't start arguing again just cause we said this...
---
I draw stuff.
#210 Posted: 08:35:27 13/10/2010
Yeah lets try 2 get back on topic so nothing else happens.......DotD is a good game 2 me but as I said before TEN is my most favourite and of course you probably know whysmilie(I love all 3 of the LoS games)
1)TEN
2)DotD
3)ANB
This is the order I would put them in for my faves.
---
Slendy's Shadow
DarkCynder X Green Sparx Gems: 485
#211 Posted: 12:53:36 13/10/2010
Me too.........
---
smilie:AAAAAHHHH!THE VERONICA VIRUS IS INSIDE ME!
smilie:WTF?
smilie:You heard me......RESPECT TO THE GREAT VERONICA!
DarkCynder X Green Sparx Gems: 485
#212 Posted: 12:55:29 13/10/2010
ON WII IS SO NIIICE!YOU CAN YOURSELF EASILY BUT PS2 DOUBLE ROCKS!
---
smilie:AAAAAHHHH!THE VERONICA VIRUS IS INSIDE ME!
smilie:WTF?
smilie:You heard me......RESPECT TO THE GREAT VERONICA!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#213 Posted: 13:49:51 13/10/2010
Quote: spyro16
Quote: Bolt
Why do you to argue?
And Samius, it's not really funny. Why can't you just accept that?
Please stop it! smilie

What, arguing? Yeah, I think it's fun. Are you saying that my way of thinking is wrong because you don't agree with me?..

And spyro16, I don't have time to answer you right now because I'm on school. You'll hear from me later.

I don't think I want 2 hear from u later cause all you know how 2 do is argue and Bolt........I agree. Its not fun or funny at all and Samius you might not believe me on this but plz don't swear cause I don't want you 2 get in trouble w/ Dark52. I'm sure other users would not want that either so don't take this as criticism but you should think before you act/speak or in this case post comments cause you never know what the results might be.

I think it's kinda out of place for you to say that all I can do is argue, since you don't really know me at all..

But fine, I just want to explain a couple of things to make this clear. It'll be up to your answer whether we start an argument again or not. And really, I'm not trying to start one now..

First of all, I don't have a problem to be rude to others, but that's not what I like arguing for. I do it because it serves as, sorta like an intellectual challenge. So if you don't want to argue with me, you can just say it and simply not argue back. If somebody continues arguing I presume that's what they want to do.. (and that's what you did..)

Second, about the things you said to me personally.. It's generally called a sign of faulty argument if you uncontrollably start insulting the person you're arguing with. You should keep your feelings inside you and focus on the subject..
You may think what you wish, but by saying that I don't know much about people and that I don't know how to make any sense at all just proves to me that you are too ignorant and hasty to judge people you don't like at the first glance..
And seriously, you should take this as criticism too. There were no logical fallacies in my argument..

And third. I appreciate your concern, but I can hadle myself. If I ever get into trouble because of a small dereliction of rules such as saying couple of swear words, you can safely say that I brought it to myself..

If you agree with me and won't start an argument, we can call this a day and part our ways.. I'm fine with it.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#214 Posted: 18:55:43 13/10/2010

I think it's kinda out of place for you to say that all I can do is argue, since you don't really know me at all..

But fine, I just want to explain a couple of things to make this clear. It'll be up to your answer whether we start an argument again or not. And really, I'm not trying to start one now..

First of all, I don't have a problem to be rude to others, but that's not what I like arguing for. I do it because it serves as, sorta like an intellectual challenge. So if you don't want to argue with me, you can just say it and simply not argue back. If somebody continues arguing I presume that's what they want to do.. (and that's what you did..)

Second, about the things you said to me personally.. It's generally called a sign of faulty argument if you uncontrollably start insulting the person you're arguing with. You should keep your feelings inside you and focus on the subject..
You may think what you wish, but by saying that I don't know much about people and that I don't know how to make any sense at all just proves to me that you are too ignorant and hasty to judge people you don't like at the first glance..
And seriously, you should take this as criticism too. There were no logical fallacies in my argument..

And third. I appreciate your concern, but I can hadle myself. If I ever get into trouble because of a small dereliction of rules such as saying couple of swear words, you can safely say that I brought it to myself..

If you agree with me and won't start an argument, we can call this a day and part our ways.. I'm fine with it.

Wisely said.
Anybody notice the arguments on this Topic?
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#215 Posted: 19:37:47 13/10/2010
Yeah lets try 2 get back on topic so nothing else happens.......DotD is a good game 2 me but as I said before TEN is my most favourite and of course you probably know whysmilie(I love all 3 of the LoS games)
1)TEN
2)DotD
3)ANB
This is the order I would put them in for my faves.

I would say that's my order from favourites too. TEN is really cool because it's got those pirate dogs, the White Isle is awesome and I really love eclipses. DotD is cool because you have free flight and you can play as Cynder (though they took it way too far towards the end). And I think ANB is cool because you can go in Convexity, which I think is really good. And I like all the other levels and how they are elemental places. My personal favourite is Concurrent Skies. They only bad thing about the game I'd say is that you have to train heaps in the Temple Dojo with Ignitus. Having to throw the dummies into another one in around a minuet is kinda silly to me.

My order would be then:

TEN
ANB/DotD
---
I draw stuff.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#216 Posted: 20:22:03 13/10/2010
I actually like all three of the trilogy games equally.
#217 Posted: 23:02:33 13/10/2010

I'm not arguing back or anything but I didn't mean that arguing is all you know how 2 do I said what I have seen of you so far(referring 2 the argument)

I believe you.

You know 2 be honest(not 2 sound rude 2 anyone else) That was actually one of the best arguments I have had w/ anyone online(mostly on YouTube) or even in school or wherever. I will say however that I wasn't actually trying 2 argue I just wanted it 2 stop so no one would get in trouble w/ Dark52.

In reality I'm not ignorant or hasty I was just a little ticked when I said those things(Not all at you mostly w/ my parents) and for that I'm sorry.

I usually get concerned easily which is the real reason why I started arguing in the first place so if it gets a little OOC........let me know and I'll try 2 stop.

Agreed.
Quote:
TEN is really cool because it's got those pirate dogs

Exactly why I like it.......It also has some good soundtracks too.
---
Slendy's Shadow
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#218 Posted: 05:20:05 14/10/2010
Not that I'm going against anyones opinion but I wonder why a lot of people hate/dislike DotD ca.use it's a really good game to me and a lot of my family and relatives. Yeah it has a lot of plot holes and some storyline problems and some voice acting issues but I don't see any reason to hate it. As for the Cynder problem.......I do think that replacing Sparx w/ Cynder was a bad idea seeing that Sparx has been w/ Spyro through every other game in Spyro's history.

It certainty doesn't deserved all the fame it's getting.

Heck, the company might as well just rush the next game again, because they will know that all the kids will like it anyway....
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#219 Posted: 05:27:30 14/10/2010
^You think that but not everybody does so don't go flaming it just because people like it. ETD was rushed yet nearly everyone loves that game so whats so diferent about DotD besides the legend/classic thing? No they shouldn't rush the next game cause most of us want it to be a 'better' game than DotD and if they rush it.....it would probably turn out like ETD.
---
Slendy's Shadow
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#220 Posted: 06:05:12 14/10/2010
You know, some people (including me) hate DotD not because of the crappy story, but because of the crappy game mechanics.

The game was based around fighting, and even that was just button smashing, there was no fun in it. At all.

Read my comment in page 2. If you want to know more..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:06:02 14/10/2010 by Samius
#221 Posted: 06:25:23 14/10/2010
My only grudge against the game is mostly the plot holes but to me its just another Spyro game.

Maybe the next game will be better.
---
Slendy's Shadow
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#222 Posted: 16:58:42 14/10/2010
^You think that but not everybody does so don't go flaming it just because people like it. ETD was rushed yet nearly everyone loves that game so whats so diferent about DotD besides the legend/classic thing? No they shouldn't rush the next game cause most of us want it to be a 'better' game than DotD and if they rush it.....it would probably turn out like ETD.

I'd prefer EtD to DotD any day. EtD had more of an Story than DotD and as you said, it was rushed.

You know, some people (including me) hate DotD not because of the crappy story, but because of the crappy game mechanics.

The game was based around fighting, and even that was just button smashing, there was no fun in it. At all.

Read my comment in page 2. If you want to know more..

I agree with you. All button smashing, no fun.

My only grudge against the game is mostly the plot holes but to me its just another Spyro game.

Maybe the next game will be better.

Thyey better bring the next game out bloody fast. I want images, anything to do with the new game to see if its going to be good.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#223 Posted: 21:27:09 14/10/2010

So you think I'm flaming because I hate DOTD? So if anyone says they hate DOTD, it automatically means they're flaming? Or, do you think I'm flaming because you don't agree with my opinion?

You guys make me lol, srsly.
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#224 Posted: 01:00:18 15/10/2010
Personally,I don't see what's so bad about DoTD either. Sure,there is a few mistakes in it but every game has those.I've never seen anything in the game that deserves so much hate.It's ETD all over again.

ETD may be my least favorite Spyro game but I think it is overly hated like DoTD is.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#225 Posted: 01:11:49 15/10/2010
Those of us who don't think DotD is God's gift to gaming could tell you why we don't like it, but every time we do (even when asked) someone gets their panties in a bunch over people not worshiping DotD. So most of us have just stayed quiet, ignored the "OMG, best game evar!" threads, and left you guys to wonder why we can't stand it.
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#226 Posted: 01:39:17 15/10/2010
I never said DotD is God's gift to gaming,and I don't think it's the best game ever.Also,not all DoTD fans are like that. I'm actually mad at the extreme TLoS fans,becuase of them some people think everybody who likes the legend series is a drolling idoit.Which is far from the truth.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#227 Posted: 03:28:16 15/10/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543

So you think I'm flaming because I hate DOTD? So if anyone says they hate DOTD, it automatically means they're flaming? Or, do you think I'm flaming because you don't agree with my opinion?

You guys make me lol, srsly.

I'm not saying you are flaming it.......I'm saying people flame it for no good reason at all. It just doesn't make sense. you can laugh all you want but I am stating facts.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#228 Posted: 01:36:20 17/10/2010
I have stated why I hate DOTD over and over again, yet people seem to ignore it.

I hate it for many reasons. I would list them, but it would just cause and argument.
---
#229 Posted: 02:20:38 17/10/2010
I don't ignore it I just don't think it makes sense to be flaming the game for no reason(Not meaning you but others). I respect the fact that they hate DotD I just don't respect the fact of flaming it for no good reasons.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#230 Posted: 02:35:53 17/10/2010
^ Yeah, I do agree. But I don't care if you hate it DarkCynder, that's your opinion.
---
I draw stuff.
#231 Posted: 04:10:15 17/10/2010
^Exactly
---
Slendy's Shadow
#232 Posted: 04:34:57 17/10/2010
Some people have to learn that other people can think what ever they want...
---
I draw stuff.
#233 Posted: 06:07:13 17/10/2010
I agree w/ ya on that. Sometimes even I need 2 learn it.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#234 Posted: 06:18:50 17/10/2010
So did I, but then I found out that everyone had their opinion and you have to respect that.
---
I draw stuff.
#235 Posted: 07:59:17 17/10/2010
Indeed. Cause if you don't respect peoples opinions and trying to go against their opinions will do nothing but start more arguments and thats getting very tiring.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#236 Posted: 22:43:04 18/10/2010
They're not flaming. They're just giving their opinion.

Expressing opinions and flaming are completley different, and you're just thinking they're flaming because you don't agree with their opinion. That's all it is.

We should be able to say we hate DOTD without the DOTD fandumb going on a hissy fit. Not everyone believes it's the best game ever, and is god's gift. Like Razz said, apparently we're not aloud to hate DoTD.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:48:33 18/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#237 Posted: 01:59:25 19/10/2010

Expressing opinions and flaming are completley different, and you're just thinking they're flaming because you don't agree with their opinion. That's all it is.

We should be able to say we hate DOTD without the DOTD fandumb going on a hissy fit. Not everyone believes it's the best game ever, and is god's gift. Like Razz said, apparently we're not aloud to hate DoTD.

What I said was:
Quote:
Indeed. Cause if you don't respect peoples opinions and trying to go against their opinions will do nothing but start more arguments and thats getting very tiring.

It had nothing 2 do w/ me saying you're not allowed 2 give your own opinion and yes I disagree cause I'm one who likes the game but I did not say they specifically are flaming it. I was talking about all the arguing and being rude about it and telling others 2 go away if they are saying they like the game if its a 'I hate the game' topic(thats just an example) 2 me its kinda like a 'DotD vs all other Spyro games' war. I never said you weren't allowed 2 hate it and I also never said it was the best game ever.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#238 Posted: 05:25:30 19/10/2010
Quote:
I never said DotD is God's gift to gaming,and I don't think it's the best game ever.Also,not all DoTD fans are like that. I'm actually mad at the extreme TLoS fans,becuase of them some people think everybody who likes the legend series is a drolling idoit.Which is far from the truth.

I never said anyone in particular said that. It was a blanket statement about abusive LoS fans, of which there are far too many. I know not all of you are like that, but I've more run-ins with obnoxious and rude LoS fans than friendly ones you can have a good conversation with.
#239 Posted: 06:10:02 19/10/2010
Hey, I'm a friendly LoS fan....am I mean?(not being rude but trying 2 be funny) Just curious.

EDIT: 2 many what....LoS fans or classic fans that abuse us? Curiosity kills every time ya know.(meaning I'm very curious)
---
Slendy's Shadow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:56 19/10/2010 by spyro16
#240 Posted: 06:19:30 19/10/2010
I don't really know you all that well, but you seem friendly enough. smilie

While there have been some very obnoxious classic fans, they are far outnumbered by the horrible LoS fans these days. It's a real shame; I actually remember a time when this fandom wasn't like that at all. smilie
#241 Posted: 07:32:20 19/10/2010
I am friendly at most times but when people (not just users on this site) get on my nerves it doesn't usually turn out nice.

As far as classic and LoS fans go I think we all(classic, LoS or both) should be able 2 get along w/ one another. I'm not so sure about the LoS fans being horrible in fact I think I know of 2 users here who are LoS fans who are very nice and also are my best friends on here. I think it's a shame when all the fans start jumping all over eachother like a bunch of monkeys telling each other that "LoS is way better" or "Classics overran LoS" and nonsense like that. 2 be honest I don't agree w/ either LoS or classic fans cause I think that both are equal cause they are Spyro. The gameplay, story lines and characters are a little different yes but its still the same as the others only different titles whether you believe it or not. I would not know what it was like when only the classics where out cause I joined this site shortly after DotD came out.

Maybe the next game will be better cause I'm looking forward 2 it and so are otherssmilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
#242 Posted: 07:40:14 19/10/2010
The fandom really didn't go downhill until DotD. That game seems to not just divide LoS and classic fans, but it's torn apart a lot of LoS fans, too (the fight is between those who like the Krome versions and those who like DotD).

One of my best friends in this fandom is a LoS fan, so I know they aren't all bad. smilie
#243 Posted: 07:56:36 19/10/2010
I think I joined about a month or 2 after DotD came out but I do see why some people dislike it cause its one of the few reasons why I even dislike it.....cause Spyr looks 2 teen and 2 much of Cynder. In addition 2 that, they separated Spyro and Sparx for no good reason. Pretty much replaced Sparx w/ Cynder. That was a bad idea cause a lot of us miss Sparxsmilie Hopefully he will be back in the next game, LoS or not.....I just want Sparx back.smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
#244 Posted: 07:33:27 21/10/2010
I'm with spyro16 all the way. They should have made Krome make the game...
---
I draw stuff.
#245 Posted: 09:07:19 22/10/2010
Krome was good at making the other games and I agree that they should have stuck w/ Krome.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#246 Posted: 22:28:56 22/10/2010

What I said was:
Quote:

It had nothing 2 do w/ me saying you're not allowed 2 give your own opinion and yes I disagree cause I'm one who likes the game but I did not say they specifically are flaming it. I was talking about all the arguing and being rude about it and telling others 2 go away if they are saying they like the game if its a 'I hate the game' topic(thats just an example) 2 me its kinda like a 'DotD vs all other Spyro games' war. I never said you weren't allowed 2 hate it and I also never said it was the best game ever.

*facepalm* But that's what YOU'RE doing. You're not respecting my opinion, it's all, "like DOTD or you're flaming it". Don't deny it. That's what's happening in this topic. No offense.

Quote: Razz
The fandom really didn't go downhill until DotD. That game seems to not just divide LoS and classic fans, but it's torn apart a lot of LoS fans, too (the fight is between those who like the Krome versions and those who like DotD).

One of my best friends in this fandom is a LoS fan, so I know they aren't all bad. :)

I've noticed that too. TLOS fanbase was quite mature, but when DOTD came out, it attracted a lot of young kids around 10 years old, maybe even younger, and now the TLOS fanbase is overrun with young, whiny kids who won't let anyone dis DOTD. Oh, and SpyroxCynder. They all love SpyroxCynder, and they don't pay any attention to Sparx. Because there's so much of these fans, you can't look up Spyro anywhere on the site without Cynder's name popping up in there. It's like Cynder replaced every single Spyro character, including Sparx, and poor Ember gets dissed a lot for no reason. And everyone forgot about Elora.

They just give TLOS fanbase a bad name. Sure, there are some bad classic fans who flame, but if you compare them to the DOTD fanbrats, they're nowhere near as bad.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:05 22/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#247 Posted: 00:43:16 24/10/2010
Yes, i agree there too. Cynder totally replaced Sparx in the trilogy but they were together in all the other games through to the end. I was the makers fault. It seems like they wanted to make the fanbase fight sometimes...
---
I draw stuff.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#248 Posted: 01:52:12 24/10/2010
I highly doubt the makers wanted the fanbase to fight. It's not their fault that some people can't agree on things and accept others' opinions..
#249 Posted: 01:56:58 24/10/2010
I know, its just it seems like it. Look at all the people fighting about what Spyro is better. Spyro was supposed to be something to enjoy, not fight about.

But anyway, who else thinks DotD would be better made by Krome?
---
I draw stuff.
#250 Posted: 16:29:51 24/10/2010
I do, definitely. DotD as it is doesn't even feel like it's part of the LoS trilogy, it's so radically different in terms of style and tone.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me