First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
who lovesss dawn of the dragon [CLOSED]
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#151 Posted: 13:40:14 05/07/2010
Ugh, God.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#152 Posted: 13:47:02 05/07/2010
Quote: Apoc
Ugh, God.

knoc it off,knoc it off
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#153 Posted: 13:49:23 05/07/2010
Buzz off
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#154 Posted: 13:57:14 05/07/2010
Quote: cynder fan
Ugh, God.

knoc it off,knoc it off

What do you mean "Knock it off."? Your the one who started it and we are just annoyed for you changng the comments to your liking. I know other people do it but not that much and they do it for laughs not to thier liking like you are.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#155 Posted: 14:01:55 05/07/2010
cynder fan is not cool
#156 Posted: 14:03:03 05/07/2010
I know, just wanted to give him a piece of my mind.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#157 Posted: 14:07:30 05/07/2010
umm i pisded you off soo???i dont cere abut this guy
---
#158 Posted: 14:09:12 05/07/2010
Who's "This guy?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#159 Posted: 14:12:14 05/07/2010
Probably me
---
banderi Green Sparx Gems: 173
#160 Posted: 14:14:50 05/07/2010
She "said" I don't care about this, guy
#161 Posted: 21:24:53 05/07/2010
I'm a guy
---
#162 Posted: 21:31:41 05/07/2010
yes stupid smilie
---
#163 Posted: 22:52:43 05/07/2010
At least I can spell.
---
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#164 Posted: 12:26:14 11/08/2010
apoc....SHES TEN YEARS OLD! my god, she doesn't like you swearing and she doesn't know any better so everyone just KNOCK IT OFF!!!! and if your wondering why I know that I saw it on her profile.
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#165 Posted: 12:32:32 11/08/2010
...You're yelling at someone's post that's over 1 month old.
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#166 Posted: 13:33:36 11/08/2010
Whatever! god.
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
flyleaf Green Sparx Gems: 143
#167 Posted: 15:25:14 12/08/2010
woah! Bad vibes. lets all calm down
---
Just keep looking awesome...
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#168 Posted: 15:59:07 01/09/2010
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Ugh, God.

knoc it off,knoc it off

What do you mean "Knock it off."? Your the one who started it and we are just annoyed for you changng the comments to your liking. I know other people do it but not that much and they do it for laughs not to thier liking like you are.

Yes, cynder fan, you should not be so rude as to change everybodies post to your veiws. It's noobish and silly, and not cool. Not everybody liked DotD, and some even didn't like tLoS. So stop it now, please.

Quote: pie1
apoc....SHES TEN YEARS OLD! my god, she doesn't like you swearing and she doesn't know any better so everyone just KNOCK IT OFF!!!! and if your wondering why I know that I saw it on her profile.

Actually, everybody was angry at her for on purposely changing everybodies post to her liking, complimenting DotD and herself. That's slightly childish for a ten year old.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
MJ_135 Blue Sparx Gems: 785
#169 Posted: 06:44:05 05/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Malefor0001
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

knoc it off,knoc it off

Yes, cynder fan, you should not be so rude as to change everybodies post to your veiws. It's noobish and silly, and not cool. Not everybody liked DotD, and some even didn't like tLoS. So stop it now, please.

Quote: pie1

Actually, everybody was angry at her for on purposely changing everybodies post to her liking, complimenting DotD and herself. That's slightly childish for a ten year old.

I AM THHE BIGGEST CYNDER FAN 4EVER
---
ASKING ALEXANDRIA FTW!!!!! smilie
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#170 Posted: 09:48:13 05/10/2010
Oh, and if anybody cares, cynder fan is a girl smilie Very young one. About 10, 11 years old.
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#171 Posted: 11:31:14 07/10/2010
Yeah and thats why you'd better not piss her off.
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#172 Posted: 00:37:49 08/10/2010
Can we get back on topic and stop flaming each other plzsmilie This is getting overly annoying.

DotD is a good game despite the plotholes and other errors in it but TEN is still my all-time fave.

Quote:
cynder fan is not cool

Can we keep comments like this 2 ourselves plz......its very impolite, immature, disrespectful and could be hurtful 2 otherssmilie
Also just because Cynder Fan is 10 years old doesn't mean you can boss her around. We can all have our own opinions and if She is getting on your nerves.......just ignore it.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
#173 Posted: 06:33:17 08/10/2010
Quote: spyro16
Can we get back on topic and stop flaming each other plzsmilie This is getting overly annoying.

DotD is a good game despite the plotholes and other errors in it but TEN is still my all-time fave.

Quote:
cynder fan is not cool

Can we keep comments like this 2 ourselves plz......its very impolite, immature, disrespectful and could be hurtful 2 otherssmilie
Also just because Cynder Fan is 10 years old doesn't mean you can boss her around. We can all have our own opinions and if She is getting on your nerves.......just ignore it.

Let me get this straight..

-It was meant to be impolite.

-It was meant to be disrespectful.

-I was in no way trying to "boss her around" How did you even come to that conclusion?..

-We weren't talking about opinions. She was behaving in such an immature manner she should've gotten banned.

-You are not in the position to tell me to ignore things. You didn't ignore me either.

-It was five months ago.. smilie

Plus, this topic is old and useless, since very few of us really even like DotD..
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#174 Posted: 09:22:56 08/10/2010
Quote: Omikron Dragon
Yeah and thats why you'd better not piss her off.

Heheh, Omikron, I think that she's to young to have periods xD For now... When she will begin to have them, DS's faith will be the ultimate destruction smilie
#175 Posted: 05:54:04 09/10/2010
Quote: Samius

Quote:
cynder fan is not cool

-I was in no way trying to "boss her around" How did you even come to that conclusion?..

-We weren't talking about opinions. She was behaving in such an immature manner she should've gotten banned.

-You are not in the position to tell me to ignore things. You didn't ignore me either.

Plus, this topic is old and useless, since very few of us really even like DotD..

So let me get THIS straight:

- I read a lot of posts on here that are telling other users what and what not to do(called bossingaround)

- Saying that some one is not cool is disrespectful cause as I said it could hurt their feelings

- if she was behaving in a immature manner then let Dark52 deal with it

- I wasn't only telling you to ignore it I was telling everyone who was getting annoyed to ignore it

- If this topic is old and useless then why are you even answering me? Heck this topic could be five YEARS old and users could still be posting.

And saying that some one "should" be banned is defiantly rude and hurtful. How would you feel if some one said that to/about you?

Ok so you dislike DotD so what? At least not EVERY user on here hates it and just because one person hates it does not mean that everyone else should too or flame the game/game likers for no good reason.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#176 Posted: 07:32:49 09/10/2010

- I read a lot of posts on here that are telling other users what and what not to do(called bossingaround)

- Saying that some one is not cool is disrespectful cause as I said it could hurt their feelings

- I wasn't only telling you to ignore it I was telling everyone who was getting annoyed to ignore it

- If this topic is old and useless then why are you even answering me? Heck this topic could be five YEARS old and users could still be posting.

And saying that some one "should" be banned is defiantly rude and hurtful. How would you feel if some one said that to/about you?

Ok so you dislike DotD so what? At least not EVERY user on here hates it and just because one person hates it does not mean that everyone else should too or flame the game/game likers for no good reason.

Maybe you didn't quite get what I was trying to say..

-You quoted my post so I presume you we're talking to me. I did not tell her what to do, so I was not bossing her around..

-It was meant (do you get the concept of the word?) to be rude and disrespectful. Because of her behaviour, cynder fan had given me no reason to respect her at all..

-Oh, you weren't telling me to ignore her?..

We can all have our own opinions and if She is getting on your nerves.......just ignore it.

I think you were..

- I'm answering you because you were criticizing an action I saw as compeletely justified.

-I would propably laugh, as they are allowed their own opinions, but there is no valid reason for me to get banned..

We're talking about a majority, not me. Most people here don't like DotD at all..
#177 Posted: 08:03:16 09/10/2010

-You quoted my post so I presume you we're talking to me. I did not tell her what to do, so I was not bossing her around..

-It was meant (do you get the concept of the word?) to be rude and disrespectful. Because of her behaviour, cynder fan had given me no reason to respect her at all..

We can all have our own opinions and if She is getting on your nerves.......just ignore it.

I think you were..

- I'm answering you because you were criticizing an action I saw as compeletely justified.

-I would propably laugh, as they are allowed their own opinions, but there is no valid reason for me to get banned..

We're talking about a majority, not me. Most people here don't like DotD at all..

Ok for one thing the word your can mean you or some one else and I could even be talking about ME for all you know!

I'm not criticizing anything or anyone and for your info......I don't like people arguing back and forth for no good reason(s) especially video games.

Noticed you used the word "most"......does not mean "all" users here hate the game.

You said you meant to be rude and disrespectful? What do two wrongs make a right now or what?
---
Slendy's Shadow
#178 Posted: 08:22:55 09/10/2010

I think you were..

Ok for one thing the word your can mean you or some one else and I could even be talking about ME for all you know!

I'm not criticizing anything or anyone and for your info......I don't like people arguing back and forth for no good reason(s) especially video games.

Noticed you used the word "most"......does not mean "all" users here hate the game.

You said you meant to be rude and disrespectful? What do two wrongs make a right now or what?

Exactly. Your can mean me too, so you we're talking to me too..

You did. You said my post was immature, impolite and disrespectful.

Exactly. I meant most, I never said anything about all of us.

Absolutely not, I'm saying I meant my post to be impolite because I wanted to make a negative comment about her immature behaviour.
#179 Posted: 08:38:12 09/10/2010

I think you were..

Absolutely not, I'm saying I meant my post to be impolite because I wanted to make a negative comment about her immature behaviour.

I was talking to everyone when I used the word "your". At first you thought I was talking to "you" specifically which I wasn't.

I never said your post was immature but I did say that it was impolite and disrespectful because it was. How would you feel if some one said something like that to/about you?

I said that because you kept bringing up the fact that you hate DotD.

So why make negative comments when we could just all try to get along and not argue with each other anymore? Ok so she has an immature behaviour but maybe there is a reason for that.(referring to outside life)
---
Slendy's Shadow
#180 Posted: 09:04:20 09/10/2010

I was talking to everyone when I used the word "your". At first you thought I was talking to "you" specifically which I wasn't.

I never said your post was immature but I did say that it was impolite and disrespectful because it was. How would you feel if some one said something like that to/about you?

So why make negative comments when we could just all try to get along and not argue with each other anymore? Ok so she has an immature behaviour but maybe there is a reason for that.(referring to outside life)

Everyone includes me, I never meant you were talking to me specifically. See?..

*sigh* really?..

Did I now?.. In fact, when you think about it. I never said to you that I specifically hated DotD. The only thing I've said about it that most people hate it.. When I used the word "us" in post #173 I meant all of us darkSpyro users..

Not likely, it won't work that way. Should we all abandon our opinions too then?.. Besides, I find arguing a good way to pass time.. It hones our way of thinking..
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#181 Posted: 09:05:18 09/10/2010
DOTD is overrated. It wasn't a good game. I don't see why so many people love it more than ANB and TEN. Plus, Cynder the Marry-sue took up more of the spot light than she should have, even replacing Sparx towards the end of the game. Ugh, I just want some random dragon to shoot her already. The flying was just cr@p, you could only fly two inches off the ground. And it replaced CHARGING! Charging was a staple move that shouldn't have gotten replaced. I'd rather charge than fly, because gliding makes the game more difficult, and a plat former. The flying did nothing but ruin a joke in the Spyro games. Spyro isn't suppose to fly in game. >.<

I regret liking this game.....

Kids seem to love crappy (and emo games with annoying music) games nowhere days, and don't know what a good game is if it hit them on the head....
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:16:59 09/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#182 Posted: 10:27:16 09/10/2010
Oh man, this is brilliant. smilie You can't even start a "fans of DotD" thread without it spontaneously combusting. You crazy kids just made my night with how hilarious this whole thread is. smilie

This lends much credence to my theory that DotD pretty much destroyed this fandom. Apparently, you're not allowed to hate it, but nobody's allowed to like it, either, thanks to the constant fandumb around it.

And...I guess I should go, since I don't even like this game, let alone love it. Thanks for the laugh, guys. smilie
#183 Posted: 10:35:07 09/10/2010
lawd.

You're very welcome. Remember to tune in next time.
#184 Posted: 02:50:01 10/10/2010

*sigh* really?..

Did I now?.. In fact, when you think about it. I never said to you that I specifically hated DotD. The only thing I've said about it that most people hate it.. When I used the word "us" in post #173 I meant all of us darkSpyro users..

Not likely, it won't work that way. Should we all abandon our opinions too then?.. Besides, I find arguing a good way to pass time.. It hones our way of thinking..

Thats actually what I meant by the word "everybody". I was including you when I said it.

So I forgot I put "immature" in the post Im like everyone else.........not perfect.

Still you kept bringing up the fact that its a "stupid game" and "its very lame" and nonsense like that.(I'm not saying that thats what you said I'm saying that thats what it sounds like to me and I'm one who likes the game despite how much other people hate/dislike it.)

I did not say/mean for us to abandon our opinions I'm just saying that the negative opinions should stop because its getting very overwhelming. A good way to pass time? Also a good way to get into trouble too.
---
Slendy's Shadow
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#185 Posted: 04:17:06 10/10/2010
Guys, we should just let this die so it will be locked.
#186 Posted: 07:21:00 10/10/2010

*sigh* really?..

Thats actually what I meant by the word "everybody". I was including you when I said it.

So I forgot I put "immature" in the post Im like everyone else.........not perfect.

Still you kept bringing up the fact that its a "stupid game" and "its very lame" and nonsense like that.(I'm not saying that thats what you said I'm saying that thats what it sounds like to me and I'm one who likes the game despite how much other people hate/dislike it.)

I did not say/mean for us to abandon our opinions I'm just saying that the negative opinions should stop because its getting very overwhelming. A good way to pass time? Also a good way to get into trouble too.

Why am I even arguing with you? You can't even get my point, let alone make any sense by yourself..

That's what I was saying all the time!

Yeah, no kidding..

Exactly, I didn't say anyhting like that to you. You just make it all up in your mind and accuse me the next chance you get. Altough I do hate DotD, it's not that..

So, what you're saying is that you can have your own opinion, but you're not allowed to say that you don't like something?.. That souds.. Hardly fair..
What if you have a negative opinion about a negative matter?.. Like trolling?.. Wouldn't I, according to your utopistic point of view, be allowed to say that I don't like trolls?..
#187 Posted: 17:31:24 10/10/2010

*sigh* really?..

Why am I even arguing with you? You can't even get my point, let alone make any sense by yourself..

That's what I was saying all the time!

Yeah, no kidding..

Exactly, I didn't say anyhting like that to you. You just make it all up in your mind and accuse me the next chance you get. Altough I do hate DotD, it's not that..

So, what you're saying is that you can have your own opinion, but you're not allowed to say that you don't like something?.. That souds.. Hardly fair..
What if you have a negative opinion about a negative matter?.. Like trolling?.. Wouldn't I, according to your utopistic point of view, be allowed to say that I don't like trolls?..

good question.......why ARE you arguing with me?

If that is what you were saying the whole time then you should have specified it more instead of speaking a language I don't understand(meaning you made no sense at all.)

I am not making anything up in my mind I'm going back to what you kept saying.

I am not saying that you can't have a negative opinion about a game you don't like I'm saying that telling some one that they aren't cool is similar to a put-down and those are the kind of negatives that should stop. I also didn't say that you shouldn't say that you don't like trolls. you think I'm not making any sense? No offense but you need to learn more about making sense because your not making any sense at all.
---
Slendy's Shadow
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#188 Posted: 19:37:05 10/10/2010
Well, I think the game is pretty good, probably because I'm just 11. But I don't see what's so wrong with it besides the plotholes, part of the storyline and most of Cynder. The graphics were great for a 2008 game. I didn't really care about the voice actors much. Most of my family like the game.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#189 Posted: 20:33:03 10/10/2010
I'm okay with it. The constant combat gets tedious after long bouts, but some of the locales combined with the score can really leave you breathless.
---
Eh.
darkdragon50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2167
#190 Posted: 20:43:25 10/10/2010
^Agreed. The soundtrack was pretty good, even though a lot of it was reused tracks from the previous games. Its still pretty good IMO.
---
R E V A L I ' S G A L E I S N O W R E A D Y
#191 Posted: 20:47:06 10/10/2010
Yes, agreed as well.
---
I draw stuff.
#192 Posted: 21:27:36 10/10/2010
Not that I'm going against anyones opinion but I wonder why a lot of people hate/dislike DotD ca.use it's a really good game to me and a lot of my family and relatives. Yeah it has a lot of plot holes and some storyline problems and some voice acting issues but I don't see any reason to hate it. As for the Cynder problem.......I do think that replacing Sparx w/ Cynder was a bad idea seeing that Sparx has been w/ Spyro through every other game in Spyro's history.
---
Slendy's Shadow
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#193 Posted: 01:25:41 11/10/2010
Agreed.
#194 Posted: 06:40:15 11/10/2010
Yes, also agreed. I do NOT see what's so wrong with the game.
---
I draw stuff.
#195 Posted: 10:52:50 11/10/2010

If that is what you were saying the whole time then you should have specified it more instead of speaking a language I don't understand(meaning you made no sense at all.)

I am not saying that you can't have a negative opinion about a game you don't like I'm saying that telling some one that they aren't cool is similar to a put-down and those are the kind of negatives that should stop. I also didn't say that you shouldn't say that you don't like trolls. you think I'm not making any sense? No offense but you need to learn more about making sense because your not making any sense at all.

You need two people to start an argue, so there's no reason for you to point your fingers at me. Besides as I told you, I like arguing..

I clearly told you I didn't think that you were talking to just me. Remember?

Quote: Me

So if that doesn't make sense to you, you're far beyond my help..

And what do you mean you don't make things up? Before my fifth post to you, I didn't say a thing about myself hating DotD. Yet you said I said so. How exactly is that not "making things up"?..

Oh, look back to your own post before you start saying I have things to learn. You were talking about negative opinions, and the thing about trolls was an example.
#196 Posted: 04:36:57 12/10/2010

You need two people to start an argue, so there's no reason for you to point your fingers at me. Besides as I told you, I like arguing..

I clearly told you I didn't think that you were talking to just me. Remember?

Quote: Me

So if that doesn't make sense to you, you're far beyond my help..

And what do you mean you don't make things up? Before my fifth post to you, I didn't say a thing about myself hating DotD. Yet you said I said so. How exactly is that not "making things up"?..

Oh, look back to your own post before you start saying I have things to learn. You were talking about negative opinions, and the thing about trolls was an example.

I know that but I never did ask you to respond to my first post so in that case its not my fault. Yes I quoted one of your posts but that was an example of what people SHOULDN'T say to/about others. So I did not need you to start arguing w/ me.

OMG I know that. I was trying to tell you that I was not specifying just you.

It makes sense cause thats what I was saying the whole time.

OK so you "dislike" DotD an awe full lot. I say that cause you said that in one or two of your posts.

I know I was talking about negatives and I still am. Also, you need to learn how to understand people better.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#197 Posted: 08:52:00 12/10/2010
I know that but I never did ask you to respond to my first post so in that case its not my fault. Yes I quoted one of your posts but that was an example of what people SHOULDN'T say to/about others. So I did not need you to start arguing w/ me.

OK so you "dislike" DotD an awe full lot. I say that cause you said that in one or two of your posts.

I know I was talking about negatives and I still am. Also, you need to learn how to understand people better.

I wouldn't be arguing here if you weren't arguing back at me all the time. So you can't say it's not your fault too..

I am, still, forced to remind that I'm here arguing with you because I think it's funny..

Now what the hell are you yapping?!.. First you said that I'm not making any sense, and now you're saying it makes sense because you said exactly the same thing that I was trying to tell you in the beginning..
You we're against what I said, now you agree, and you still say that I'm wrong?.. Your argument fails so epicly and you don't even seem to understand it.

I know I did, but that's not relevant because I wasn't talking about myself, I was talking about the majority here on darkSpyro. Would you finally get that too?..

Stop being such a goddamn hypocrite. You're telling me I should learn more about people, and that I should understand, while you refuse to even try to get the point of my arguments..
You should abide your own advice, and learn to make sense..
#198 Posted: 20:51:06 12/10/2010

I wouldn't be arguing here if you weren't arguing back at me all the time. So you can't say it's not your fault too..

I am, still, forced to remind that I'm here arguing with you because I think it's funny..

Now what the hell are you yapping?!.. First you said that I'm not making any sense, and now you're saying it makes sense because you said exactly the same thing that I was trying to tell you in the beginning..
You we're against what I said, now you agree, and you still say that I'm wrong?.. Your argument fails so epicly and you don't even seem to understand it.

I know I did, but that's not relevant because I wasn't talking about myself, I was talking about the majority here on darkSpyro. Would you finally get that too?..

Stop being such a goddamn hypocrite. You're telling me I should learn more about people, and that I should understand, while you refuse to even try to get the point of my arguments..
You should abide your own advice, and learn to make sense..

But you are still the one who started it in the first place so therefor is not completely my fault.

Well to other people it might not be so funny.

I meant what you said in your last post made sense because it was actually ENGLISH. And its also what I said that made sense.

OMFG I said that negatives shouldn't be allowed that does not mean that your wrong and actually you are the one who is failing your own argument due to swearing and lack of making any sense whatsoever

Thats what I was saying the WHOLE TIME!

Well you obviously don't know much about people if all you like to do is argue. That is the exact reason it takes me a long time to answer because I'm trying to understand what the heck you are saying but unfortunately I can't cause I don't take foreign languages in school. Your the one who is failing to understand anything at all about your argument. I do abide by my own advice cause so far I'm the only one between the two of us who actually IS making sense. I learned how to make sense back in preschool and it seems to me you are still learning how to make sense in an argument that you started.

Edit: There is absolutely no sense in arguing at all......it just gets you nowhere except for back where you started.
---
Slendy's Shadow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:34 13/10/2010 by spyro16
#199 Posted: 05:03:53 13/10/2010
Why do you to argue?
And Samius, it's not really funny. Why can't you just accept that?
Please stop it! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#200 Posted: 06:24:57 13/10/2010
Quote: Bolt
Why do you to argue?
And Samius, it's not really funny. Why can't you just accept that?
Please stop it! smilie

What, arguing? Yeah, I think it's fun. Are you saying that my way of thinking is wrong because you don't agree with me?..

And spyro16, I don't have time to answer you right now because I'm on school. You'll hear from me later.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me