First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
four or two purple dragon? [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#51 Posted: 04:36:55 12/04/2010
Quote: Zackeio
This event happens after the Ruins of Warfang level if I'm not mistaken. From what I got from Ignitus' little history lesson. He was implying that only two purple dragons exist: Malefor and Gary (TLOS Spyro smilie).

However later in the game, Malefor reveals that there have been many purple dragons before their time. This can be proven true when Gary, Mary (TLOS Cynder smilie) and Malefor land on that big purple crystal somewhere in the worlds mantle.

Five dragon spirits pop up and suck Malefor into the purple crystal. So if those five dragon spirits were purple dragons then that means they were actually seven purple dragons, Gary being the seventh one.

who was seventh one?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#52 Posted: 21:14:32 12/04/2010
Gary ( smilie ) would be the seventh one if those five dragons spirits were Purple dragons. Malefore being the sixth one. By the by, I call TLOS Spyro Gary because he is a sue, Cannon Sue to be more exact smilie .
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#53 Posted: 05:14:56 18/04/2010
Quote: Zackeio
Quote: terry420
but zackeio in the eternal night the Chronicler said to spyro the elders sealed malefor away so in the end dotd Aren't the dragon spirits the dragon elders sealing malefor away again?

Not exactly smilie . . . Malefor was sealed away by the Well of Souls which mind you was crafted by Malefor himself. This mutation on the worlds mass was caused by Malefor's dark magic, which was also the artificial crystals that he was making at the time. During the events of ANB, Cynder was using the guardians life force to re-animate Malefor, however during the events of TEN Gary got stuck in between the cross fire of the Eternal night and turned into Dark Gary...

That beam that we saw was meant to release Malefor. Now mind you also that the Chronicler did say that the Eternal night increases all the evil spirits strength for a short time... this implies not only to Gual and his kin, but to Malefor himself. Malefor does say some of this during the events of DOTD but I think he says it backwards from what I just said.

Also note, that when Ignitus does chime in during DOTD, he is in his natural color state, while the five dragon spirits were purple contours of dragons that could easily resemble any dragon from that era.

Also its kinda common for the main villain to get over confident during the final confrontation of a series. This resulting the main villain to ... reveal the truth if you will to the audience and main characters. Rather or not the writers actually did that ploy or not is not know.

well of soul?maybe,I turning.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me