Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Let's play a game [CLOSED]
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#1 Posted: 00:10:35 26/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Here's how it works, each of us guesses a plotline that the new Spyro game could have, and whoever is closest wins.

I think Cynder and Spyro are going to work on being a couple, and they are going to have to do something which involves battling a big green thing. Ignitus
(now the Chronicler)
will be involved.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 00:52:46 26/03/2010
I doo not know if this topic should be posted in this section but ill go ahead abd say what i think. I think that is going to be a similar story to DOTD, but of course with new characters. And I dont mean the EXACT story, I mean like "Bad guy trying to take over the world" thing.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#3 Posted: 00:55:30 26/03/2010
Personally, and I'm sure others have been thinking of the same thing, but Malefor's little speech about the 'true' destiny of the Purple Dragon might play a part...

I dunno. smilie
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#4 Posted: 01:07:34 26/03/2010
Quote: IsisStormDragon
Personally, and I'm sure others have been thinking of the same thing, but Malefor's little speech about the 'true' destiny of the Purple Dragon might play a part...

I dunno. smilie

I hope so, that will be a cool change to use spyro for evil smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#5 Posted: 01:21:30 26/03/2010
It would make sense, given Spyro's 'doubt' in DotD before the confrontation... I reckon it'd give Cynder a shock..
SwiftWing Green Sparx Gems: 390
#6 Posted: 16:48:18 27/03/2010
i think dark spyro might rear his evil head in the LOS universe once again
---
smilie : hey once, i switched to my earth element, i found a guitar, and i ROCKED!!!, get it?
smilie : smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me