Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > TLOS: DOTD Revamped! HOO-HAH!
Page 1 of 1
TLOS: DOTD Revamped! HOO-HAH! [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 17:04:14 16/03/2010 | Topic Creator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Starting It Up!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sparx looked at the ceiling, everything was caving in! He looked around and saw a small hole, just big enough for him,Spyro, and Cynder to escape,"Uh oh! That's our only way out!" He yelled to the two dragons, who were recovering from the "Dark Spyro" terror. Spyro jumped up,"Then what are we waiting for? Don't just stand there! Come on!" Spyro,Cynder, and Sparx flew up and out of the mountain, and ran for it. Cynder looked back behind her to look at the mountain."Good thing we didn't get caught in that!" thought Cynder, then looking back and contenued to run to saftey from all the falling rocks and junk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__+___Chapter 1__+___After the Escape__+___

"Cynder?" Said Spyro, looking back behind him. "Yeah, Spyro?" Cynder yelled, her eyes shining with relief. "It feels good to be back home!" Said Spyro to Sparx and Cynder, smiling his head off. "Psshh, yeah, I don't think I would wanna get caught the the terrible big mean gurggling evil mountain thing!" Said Sparx sarcasticly. "Sparx..." Said Spyro, glaring at him, once again."Sorry. Just sayin'!" The trio all walked through the swamp, soon getting to the temple."Ahhhhh..." Said Cynder, releasing a sigh of relief. The three walked inside the large wooden doors of the temple."Young dragons! You're-" Ignitus swallowed,"You're alive! We had just revieved word from Mole-Yair that you had went missing!" He said, astonished. "Of course not, Ignitus!" Said Cyril, nodding his head quickly, laying down, setting one paw over another,"They are heroes, they belong in their safe homes... for resting!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the day, Ignitus had bad news. "Now since the terrable Night of Eternal Darkness has come, we must do something to prevent the world from becomming a black pit of despair.... just as Convexity is!" He said, his eyes growing wide with exageration. "Well, what now, big red guy?" Asked Sparx, waving his hands around. "We must flee the swamp... there is no other way to say it..." Said Terrador, sighing sadly."It is truely sad to leave our beautifull,wonderfull,absalutley brilliant home! But, we have to..."Said Volteer."B-b-but.. what about my parents!?" Said Sparx, he looked astonished... what about his parents?
"Do not worry, young chap! We have them here! their resting in a different room." Said Cyril. "Ah, oh, good... thought I lost you there for a second!" Said Sparx. "Anyway, everyone! Start packing! We must leave at once!" Said Terrador, standing tall. Immeadeatly everyone fallowed his orders. Everyone was rushing about getting their things together... wondering what will become of their swamp home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want more?
Is it interesting?
Good so far?
Tell me!

Chapter 2 comming soon!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SpyroXCynderrox Green Sparx Gems: 227
#2 Posted: 17:30:45 16/03/2010
Awesome story! Can't wait for chap 2!! smilie smilie
---
Since you guys think I'm Spyra, I'm going to leave. This is just silly. I've told my story, and got on with it.
#3 Posted: 19:22:01 16/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks... x333

Anyone else? Please? ;3;
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:35:55 16/03/2010 by spyrathedragon
SpyroXCynderrox Green Sparx Gems: 227
#4 Posted: 21:29:59 16/03/2010
I want to see more! 8D
---
Since you guys think I'm Spyra, I'm going to leave. This is just silly. I've told my story, and got on with it.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5 Posted: 23:17:28 16/03/2010
Very good smilie
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#6 Posted: 01:04:59 17/03/2010
Good job.
SpyroLovr Blue Sparx Gems: 591
#7 Posted: 07:21:18 17/03/2010
sweet thats way better..... atleast cyrill and volteere have more lines!! lol that is soo good u should make a spyro game
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
#8 Posted: 16:41:25 17/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! HERE'S CHAP 2! x33

__+___Chapter 2__+_____Moving____+___

Spyro took one last look the temple,"I'll miss you."He said to the wooden doors.The circular crest of firey light that kept the door open and closed,went out.Now the creatures of the swamp could live here, unless something happened to the swamp itself."Come on then, everyone!"Said Cyril. Sparx flew around Spyro's head a few times,"Are you getting dizzy? Eh? Eh? Diiiii~zzy?" He said mockingly."Sparx...shut up."Spyro said, annoyed by Sparx's rediculas actions."Eh, fine... be that way."Said Sparx,sticking his toung out at Spyro."Cynder broke part of a red crystal, and took out a large green napsack made of vines and flowers."There..."She said, putting the gems into the napsack,"Just in case!"Sparx eyed her,"She still makes me twitch."Sparx said, holding open his eye, once again."Come, come, young dragons."Said Ignitus,cleaning up the last of some broken pots with his tail. Sparx's parents,Nina and Flash, flew up to Sparx,"We are so happy that you're ok!" Said Nina, hugging her son. Sparx smiled,"Yeah, yeah, thanks mom." Said Sparx, smiling. Then the group took everything they could, and set off.

The group travled by foot first, then when they came to the edge of the swamp, they took flight. Three days went by, and there were little red gems left in Cynder's bag, "We need to get there soon Ignitus." Said Cynder said, looking into her napsack and back up at Ignitus. "Indeed," Ignitus said, smiling,"...And here we are!" Spyro,Cynder,Sparx, and the rest of the group looked down to see a vast valley, filled with rivers, and a little village. "The Valley of Avalar!" Said Volteer. "Come then everyone, we will be staying up on this ledge, (were one of the elite enimies was.) and look Cynder, there are red and green gems all over the place!" Said Ignitus, unpacking his things. Terrador looked at the gap inbetween two ledges," That will be a problem..." He said, then slamming his tail on the ground, and swining it left... then right. Two new ledges met, then making a nice, clean, rocky, surface, without any gaps. "We better say hello to the locals!" Said Cyril. Then the group flew down to the village for the greeting.

Chap 3 will come soon!
Is it interesting?
Good so far?
Tell me!

I'm also posting this on DeviantART! Look there also! 8D My DeviantART
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#9 Posted: 16:07:23 21/03/2010
Very good! smilie
Cyndro34 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#10 Posted: 02:43:38 19/08/2010
PLEASE KEEP GOING!!!

Sorry random shouting over now, but this is a great idea. I was actually contemplating something like this on another site but I might not.
---
I support CynderxSpyro all the way.
Spyro needs a girlfriend who isn't a stalker!
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me