Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Bob's Tale [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1 Posted: 05:02:23 16/03/2010 | Topic Creator
No, it's not a story about a bunch of guys called "Bob." You'll see.
--
Prologue
--
A creature prowled through the darkness. The leaves of great oak trees fell silently. The pool of water rippled without a sound in the gentle breeze. The leaves crackled under the creature's paws as it approached the moonlit pool. The light of the moon showed the creature to be a Bobcat. It went to the pool and began lapping the water. the slight breeze brushed the cat's gray-brown fur as it drank. As it departed a drop clung to the fur on it chin. As it silently walked, a gray, hairy figure whizzed in front of it. The cat crouched as the small figure raced by, and it's pupils dilated. It could now see that the gray fur belonged to a mouse. The Bobcat rose to it's toe pads, still staying low to the forest floor. It padded closer to the mouse, silently. It was nibbling on a seed, the cat saw. It put it's weight in it's haunches, and sprang. The mouse saw it but it was too late, for the cat was on it. With a bite to the neck the mouse was dead, and the Bobcat took it's prize.
--
Hope you like the prologue, even if it is boring. smilie
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#2 Posted: 14:47:17 16/03/2010
Good start!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#3 Posted: 20:38:06 16/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks, and I expected to see you here! smilie
#4 Posted: 21:19:12 16/03/2010
Lol, well you are one of my best buds.smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#5 Posted: 00:55:14 17/03/2010 | Topic Creator
true, lol
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#6 Posted: 16:08:33 17/03/2010
Good start smilie
Please continue smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#7 Posted: 17:12:04 17/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks smilie Here is the next part:

Chapter 1:

It savored the mouse, bite by bite. The cat was usually silent. At night it never dared to let out a single mew. Without stirring a leaf it rose to it's paws. The Bobcat continued with it's original journey.Taking the most unusual path, it climbed over rocks and boulders. Several times, by pure weakness, it stumbled and fell down a few rocks. It scrambled back to it's paws, quickly. Slowly it made it's way to the top of a rocky cliff.There it scanned what it could see of it's 20 mile territory. Mountains climbed to the clouds of early spring, in the cat's territory. The sun dawned a new day, casting a shadow on the valley in the, almost, exact center of it's land. The Bobcat let lose for it's jaws a yowl of dominance. It then closed it's eyes, and listened to the echo of it's voice. It smiled and opened it's eyes. Then it began to trot west of the cliff. The cat jumped down to an over-hanging rock. It lay under the monolith, and fell asleep.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#8 Posted: 17:17:41 17/03/2010
Wow, this is awsome!
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 17:20:01 17/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks. but the next chapter has a giant twist. so be prepared!
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#10 Posted: 20:42:42 17/03/2010
Good chapter
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#11 Posted: 15:22:06 18/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you. now, here we go with
--
chapter 2:
Another Bobcat heard the yowl, and her eyes widened. This was a female cat, and about to go into labor. She knew it was risky to give birth in another cat's territory, but it was too late. She lay in a hollow tree stump, witch still had a top. The pain of labor struck her, and she held back meowing. Now began the birth of her cubs...

The she-cat groomed the first of her five, newly born, cubs. The newest cub squealed, annoyed that it couldn't find the warmth of it mother. She purred and lifted the male nearer to the group of cubs. He mewed and clamped his laws around a nipple. She set the female she was just grooming, and puck up a male. She named the squealing cub "Zerrol" and the female she had been grooming, "Shaclet." She was about to come up with a name for this cub, when two shining eyes appeared at the entrance.
#12 Posted: 11:56:09 23/03/2010
Good chapters.smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#13 Posted: 22:18:52 23/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks! Next part in a bit!
#14 Posted: 13:11:57 05/04/2010
It's been a bit! Whens the next chapter?smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#15 Posted: 16:07:00 05/04/2010
Awsome. x3 It's a coincidence that my character in ravenouscynder's RP is called 'Zerol.' Lol. xD
---
Back from hibernation.
#16 Posted: 01:31:22 07/04/2010 | Topic Creator
O.O weird...

The mother Bobcat stood over her cubs, hissing and spiting. Another Bob's head poked through the hole, "STAY AWAY FROM MY CUBS OR I WILL SEND YOU RUNNING FROM YOUR OWN TERRITORY!" He didn't look a bit frightened, "Now, why would I harm a new mother, or her cubs, in any case? You are safe here, in my lands." It had a low voice, telling the mother this cat was a male. "Now, I shall return." The mother Bobcat saw this cat's coat was dull and his eyes showed no brightness of a young, healthy cat. He struggled his head out of the opening and left. He crept down a slope, witch had many jagged rocks and sharp thorn brushes. he began down, but his paw snagged on a rock and he began somersaulting down into the valley. he managed to grab a stone, his claws unsheathed to clutch it's ragged surface. He let his breath go and stumbled back up. He looked down,and saw the green grass not two meters away. He saw two white fluffy ears and crouched into a hunting position.

He nudged two plump rabbits and a mole into the opening, meowing to the female inside. "Is there any room for me to come inside?" She studied the log carefully and moved her cubs and herself nearer to the wood. "Yes, do come inside!" she called. The male's tail waved back in forth in frustration as he attempted to get his head from the bark. With a final tug he tumbled into the log, and whined angrily, "Why'd I put this here if I'm too small to get in? Any who, what is your name?" The she-cat looked from the kills to him and stated, "My name is Natia, from the womb of Granthial. May I ask your name?" He looked at her warmly and said, "My name is Chanran, from the womb of Rishcla."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:29 08/04/2010 by CinderLover
#17 Posted: 03:32:20 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
The two cats discussed the cubs. How much prey they would cost, how long it would be before the female could move out, and what to name them. Natia had already named a male "Zerrol" and a female "Sharclet." Chanran name a male and one female "Pronsco" and "Wyne." Chanran studied the final male closely. "My word, this is the strangest cub I have ever seen!" Natia shot him a disapproving glance, and stated, "Well, he is a bit unusual." This male's pelt was scarlet, and his eyes amber. His nose was black, black as ash. Natia and Chanran's head shot up and they looked at one another. "Blood!" she shouted at the same time.The red cub moved his limbs and made a high-pitched mew, as if to agree. Chanran chuckled softly, and Natia gave a content look.

Blood raced after Wyne meowing, "I'm gonna' get cha'!" She squealed with dislike and darted more quickly. She was looking back at her red brother when she smacked into Zerrol headfirst. "Raa!" he hissed, in a playful tone. Abrush rustled behind Blood as he entered and Sharclet pounced on him. "Whoa!" he yowled, falling. Wyne sprinted into the under growth, Zerrol at her heels. Blood rolled onto his litter mate, grinning. Sharclet meowed with annoyance and released her grip. He grabbed her and pushed her back a bit before bolting after Zerrol and Wyne. He burst into a clearing and saw his brother and sister chasing each other around a tree's trunk. Zerrol lightly batted her haunches, smiling happily. Wyne smirked and kicked some dust into his eyes. "hey! No fair, Wyne!" he hissed. Blood took up the chase, still grinning. Wyne's eyes dilated and she sprinted from the clearing. She jumped over a patch of thorn brush, swiftly. Blood did the same, but once over his ears and tail drooped, sadly.
#18 Posted: 17:35:29 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
YO!?ANYONE STILL CHECKING IN!?
Roka the dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1084
#19 Posted: 00:12:27 09/04/2010
Cool nice story WRITE MORE!
#20 Posted: 01:18:24 09/04/2010 | Topic Creator
O.O okay. smilie SOMEBODY'S READING!!! smilie
--

"Mommy they were chasing me!" Wyne whined. Natria swiped her rough tongue over her wailing cub's head. But she was looking at Blood. Suddenly Zerrol butted through the thorn brush, "Youch! Aw, crud..." Pronso sat next to his mother. His tail was neatly curved around his front paws, and his hind legs made a elegant curve. Natia glared at Zerrol and Blood, and turned back to Wyne. "You and your siblings were simply playing, right?" she meowed. Zerrol and Blood quickly nodded and Zerrol mewed, "For sure! we never thought of using out claws or teeth!" Their mother didn't look convinced, "Still, you shouldn't have been chasing her. Tell me everything about the chase." she demanded. Zerrol sat down, "Well, we were board and Wyne began making fun of-" he began, but was interrupted. "NO I WASN'T!" Natia's eyes glared at Wyne and she hung her head, and fell silent. Blood continued his explanation, "She started making fun of us and whining about stuff. She said, 'I'm the only one who can hunt around here! Mom's too busy with Shrclet and Pronso, Chanaran is taking care of mom. You're sunset coat is too much of a give-away and you're just an lazy, clumsy oaf!' Wyne got us mad and we had the right to chase her!" Zerrol chimed in, "Yeah! It's was only fair!" Natia nodded and looked at wyne, who stood up. "Finally! None of that stuff happened! I was about to kill a hare when Blood jumped out of nowhere. I jumped, of course, and my prey sped away!I was annoyed and told him, 'Blood! Don't scare me like that when I'm hunting!' Zerrol came in and made a face that practically said, 'Like I care!' I shouted, 'ZERROL! Don't insult me!' Blood then told me, 'We don't have to listen to you!' Then he started chasing me! The-" she was cutoff from her long explanation by Pronso. "You three, I was watching!"
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#21 Posted: 19:22:34 16/04/2010
moar or I will kill a cat
#22 Posted: 19:35:47 16/04/2010
Awsome!
---
Back from hibernation.
#23 Posted: 01:36:23 17/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Don't kill the kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What!?" Wyne mewed. The others all had the same expression.
"Okay, both stories had true parts and very far fetched areas. Here is the true story:
Wyne was about to kill a rabbit when the playing Blood and Zerrol hopped a fern. Wyne jumped, as skiddish as usual, and the hare bolted from her paws.-" Zerrol opened his mouth to say something, but closed it as Blood hit his head,
"-Wyne did insult them, witch got the brothers angry. Blood snarled and Wyne ran away. Blood was at her heels when Zerrol caught her. Sharclet, thinking it was a game, lunged out at Blood. Wyne wriggled from Zerrol and bolted off. They began chasing each other, when Blood entered the scene. Wyne scraped some dirt in Zerrol's-" Wyne was about to protest when Pronso stuck his tail in her mouth,
"-face. He grumbled something about fairness and Blood took up the chase. That when they all got here." he concluded.
"YOU CAN'T REALLY BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE, MAMA!!" Wyne hissed.
"It's the truth." Pronso spat.
"ENOUGH!" Charan's voice sprung out. The cubs fell silent and natia bowed her head.
"Pronse, I believe, is telling the truth. Zerrol and Blood are innocent. Wyne..." his ice cold glare rested on the cub, "You will only get the left overs of these two." Wyne looked up with shock.
"F-For how long?" Blood dared to ask.
"Two weeks." Charan replied, exiting the patch. The brush patch was silent for a few moments.
"You all stay here. No one look out, or come out, of these bushes." Natia told her cubs, who nodded. She exited the patch and looked around for Charan. "At his age he couldn't go far..." she thought. she saw him, sitting under a large fir tree.
"Charan!" she called. The old cat turned around and walked forward a few steps, "Yes?" he asked. Natia rat to him, breathing hard.
"We need to have a talk!" she spat, ramming into the yowling Charan.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:18 18/04/2010 by CinderLover
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me