Page 1 of 1
Saving Issues [CLOSED]
SarahNicole Fodder
#1 Posted: 00:12:32 19/12/2007
I bought this game for my sister for her birthday; she loves Spyro. I do not live with her anymore, so unfortunately, I do not have the game on hand to see what is going on. She says she ends up playing spyro's dream sequence (the one where you learn the flame attack) over and over again. Apparently she can beat the boss, then it drops her back at the beginning of the game and she has to play it again with no saving. Has anyone else had this problem, or could it just be a problem with her Wii and not the game? I will have her check the disc for scratches and also walk her through checking to see how much save game space is left. Otherwise, what else can I check? Thank you so much for any help/suggestions.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 00:20:03 19/12/2007
You need a memory card. You can save your game on one of those. If you want to save it while playing it, first insert the memory card and then push pause and go to auto save or something like that. That would save your progress. If I told you the wrong way to do it, then I have no idea...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#3 Posted: 00:57:36 19/12/2007
I think it might be a problem with the game disc or some other weird thing ; if the game crashes and throw you back at the beginning, it's the game disc or something.

But if you say that you're forced to restart from the beginning... then the save file on the Wii/memory card might be corrupted (the Wii can hold save files on its hard drive ; no need for memory cards... although those are useful).
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 02:01:13 19/12/2007
The disk might be scratched or damaged in some way.

If so, have the sister check her Wii also. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SarahNicole Fodder
#5 Posted: 23:27:07 19/12/2007
Thanks everyone! I'll have her check the Wii and the memory card. smilie I appreciate all of the help!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me