darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > Favorite music? And need some info on re-sued tracks
Page 1 of 1
Favorite music? And need some info on re-sued tracks [CLOSED]
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#1 Posted: 01:06:55 14/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Besides This Broken Soul, of course.

So I'm getting ready to experiment with trying to record the OST of the game again, since my last attempt resulted in broken files, and useable ones had bad quality.

Just out of curiosity, I'm curious of what tracks are a favorite. Maybe the pirate fleet tense? The temple (which is actually the Forbidden Swamp music from ANB, so I will probably pull the MP3 from iTunes instead of recording it myself)?

My personal favorites that I remember are the Skabb battles, Gaul, and Fellmuth Arena.

Now onto the second thing. I KNOW there are a few reused tracks. There's the Forbidden Swamp, and then the train chase from ANB was reused somewhere in the Pirate Fleet. I believe the main ANB theme was reused (the music you hear in the title screen of ANB, the flight to Dante's Freezer, and the end credits) as well. I also know in the cut scene where Spyro, consumed with evil from that beam, kills Gaul, the backround music is 'Convexity', which was on ANB's OST from the iTunes store.

Any others that I'm forgetting?
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#2 Posted: 13:18:10 15/03/2010
When Playing TEN I was listening to Sunn O)))
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me