Page 1 of 1
Pretty weird glitch O_O [CLOSED]
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#1 Posted: 22:43:41 10/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, a pretty weird glitch occured, and I don't know how the hell it happened, but when my best friend and I were playing it (for two players), we happened to go down this aisle (kind of hard to explain at this point, I haven't played this game for a while now) but your supposed to go down this hallway looking area, to get one of the collectibles (it might have been one of those gems where if you get 4-5, your health bar or magic bar will increase), but it's like a trap, and you're supposed to run cuz these things (I think they were like either spikes coming up from the floor or walls closing down in a row, can't remember). Anywho, Spyro (my friend was playing him) got hit by that (whatever it was) and you know how you're supposed to die by spiraling down and like the background is all black and stuff? Well instead of doing that, Spyro just layed there, literally, just laying there on the floor, uncousious. It was really weird, and like five minutes later it showed the original death (the spiraling down the blackness and whatnot).
So yeaaa....
Owo
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#2 Posted: 23:19:22 10/03/2010
theres already a topic about glitches Dsmilie the 'post your glitches here' 1)
no point of making new topics about em....
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#3 Posted: 02:19:52 11/03/2010
lol. i made that one. smilie
that DOES sound like a strange glitch. you think spyro would die, just lying there, not falling, i mean, he's not flying or anything.
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 00:05:13 18/03/2010
Must hav hurt DX
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#5 Posted: 02:03:54 18/03/2010
i know. i fell sorry for all video game charictors, they always die a lot. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
SpyroLovr Blue Sparx Gems: 591
#6 Posted: 05:26:12 18/03/2010
lol u'll need a band-aid for that!1!!! smilie
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
convexity spyro Green Sparx Gems: 406
#7 Posted: 20:19:59 19/03/2010
that happend to me to but my sister was cynder and she died and cynder layed on the floor and the enamys just kept attacking her and werent paying any atention to me
---
dark spyro: RAWR! evil cynder: AHH! me: HAHAHA
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#8 Posted: 05:42:14 30/03/2010
Yeah, same here...and it was Cynder who lay dead on the ground (for me, anyway). And then I, who was Spyro, started to fly around, and Cynder was floating, still uncious, in mid-air. O.O It was really weird.
---
N/A
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me